Decepticon Table.

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Aww come on Inferno, have a few more drinks & ligthen up! What's that Earth saying? When the Cat's away the mice will play?

*looks at Skywarp*

That was great - tee hee... But be careful not to get that old timer riled up, he doesn't mess around. :wink:
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Old timer *points finger in her face* that's something YOU'LL never be if you don't behave...
(heheh, Kup is great.)
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Fellow Decepticons, Commander Megatron has left me in charge for a short period of time. I, Galvatron am pleased to do so and hope Megatron will be pleased with my work.
The first thing I want to do while in command is buy everyone a drink.

listening at Optimus Prime sing "Dare To Be Stupid"

Dammit I like that song! I will give anyone at our table 20 energon-bits if they destroy that blasted karoke machine!!!

Skywarp, see if you can find some Korn on the jukebox and crank it up loud so the Autobutts can't hear my plan of destruction.

Now, Decepticons, look at Optimus Prime, he is so wasted on energon that his equalibrium is completey unbalanced.
Here's what we do. We keep buying the Auto's drinks. Be nice and friendly. Buy them all drinks. So many drinks that they all pass out in their own leaking lubracants. Once all are passed out we remove their sparks and Prime's matrix! Then the Decepticons will have control of the entire GALAXY!!!!!
MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

galvatron wrote: The first thing I want to do while in command is buy everyone a drink.
Well #2, let's take care of part one of your plan first. :wink:

Korn sounds, in the words of the boss, EXCELLENT!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

TT bring a round of your hardest stuff for my fellow Decepticons.

and bring a coffeenergon for me :oops:
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

*pops in some coins* Plays Make Me Bad follow up by Korns version one One.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*Brings some drinks around* here you go, guys. *looks to galvatron* keep outta trouble.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

As for the karaoke machine, I Inferno shall take care of that for you, most exalted substitute royalty. In the absence of the queen I shall follow your every command.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

So does that make Galvatron a princess?
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Time Traveller wrote: looks to galvatron* keep outta trouble.
Oh but I will... I will

smirks
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Delita-1 wrote:So does that make Galvatron a princess?
You are lucky my laser cannon is not allowed in here.
I shall stand with pride and realize that you might of had too much to drink. Because of that, maybe you are vocalizing in sentences that have no meaning. Here's an idea, go buy an autobot a drink. Is anyone going to stick to the plan??
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

I'm just trying to follow Inferno's logic. *puts an arm around Galvatron & pats him on the back* I would never call my creator a princess. :wink:

*slumps back into chair*
I think you're right though, I need to slow down a bit on these drinks. I just keep looking at Prime over there with all his little friends *eyes start glowing again*, laughing it up *hands start to tighten around drink*, being the arrogant son of a *glass shatters, slams fists on table* Why did he have to show up HERE!!!

*sighs, wipes hands off & takes out a decent sized wad of money*

Here's the money to fund Galvatrons' plan. *looks at Skywarp & Inferno* One of you will have to buy the drinks while I go clean myself up.
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

*Buys a round* If you like I can set a fire under Prime's chair for you,and maybe send him a Women's drink to him)cause he can't handle the good stuff) :lol:
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Excellent idea Skywarp.
That brings me to another idea to liven up the place a little and help Delita-1 with her emotions.
When you get Optimus a drink, take him up to the bar and chat with him for a while. I got a funny (non violent) plan.

MOOHOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa!!!!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Returning to his seat and saluting Galvatron before sitting down.

"Now, what is your next command, royalty. I shall follow it without question."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

At ease, Inferno. Have a seat and watch what I am about to do.
Delita-1, this is for you.

as Skywarp and Optimus sit at the bar to have a drink, Skywarp keeps Prime's attention toward him and has a conversation. I, Galvatron sneek up behind Prime and lowers down behind him. With my optic lasers, I cut one leg of his bar stool almost completely through. I then quietly sneak back to the Decepticon table.

Here it comes watch, watch.....

Prime lifts his arm to take a drink and that was just enough force to finish breaking the bar stool leg and Optimus falls backwards to the floor.

MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

BWHAHAAHAHAAHAAAHA!!! That was most excellent! The Autobot fool never saw it coming!
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*laughs so hard she nearly falls out of her seat*

Thanks, I feel much better now.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Attention Decepticons, I am back and it does my fuel pumps good to see you all in good spirits, I thankyou all for keeping the fires burning in my absence. i am pleased that I have such loyal warriors. *turns to Delita* Isn't that right my dear?
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

Good to see you back commander,now lets rip this place of the autowhiners.