Decepticon Table.

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

"Take them and see if you can find me Optimus Prime, take laserbeak as well, if you find Prime he is to give him the message that I know a way to revive Cybertron."
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Stalker bows to megatron and exits the bar.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

Megatron the test was a sucess,we are ready to use the Bridge.
Commander Megatron

"Excellent Shockwave, we leave for Earth as soon as we hear from Optimus Prime. Shockwave, you are to remain here and organise the turbines. This could return Cybertron to its golden age. GET ME PRIME!!!"

*On the comm*

"Astrotrain this is Megatron, come back here, bring Inferno and Stalker with you, IMMEDIATELY!!!"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The com crackles. "Stalker ........... Sharkticons............Autobots............"

Can be heard before the com goes silent.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Megatron

"What in the Universe is he doing up there? Where is Delita-1, she can take us there if anyone can find her. That fool has Astrotrain with him and Delita-1 is the only space shuttle have left."

*On the Comm*

"Delita-1 this is your leader speaking, do you copy? I need you to pick me up at the Energon bar, I have a small squad with me and we need to find Stalker,Astrotrain and Quake. Get here asap!"
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Hello, you have reached the voicemail of Delita-1. I can't come to the comm right now, I am either busy or I have been destroyed by Autobots. Please feel free to leave a message after the beep.

*beep*
Commander Megatron

"WHAAAAATT!!! Destroyed by Autobts!? I don't thinks so, she is out bloody shopping again!!!"

*Turns to Razorclaw*

"Go and track her down and bring her back here IMMEDIATELY!! When you find her cut up her credit cards, except the company one. Ooo 'eck, she better not be spending on that I will take it out of her hide!!"

*Picks up a signal*

"Who has dared to..... You dare to.... Youn want to serve under me.....? Then you will be a welcome, powerful addition to the Decepticon army, keep in contact with me directly, only me."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron takes his seat at the Decepticon table. The bar is fairly quiet for the moment as most of the Decepticons are going to Earth. The Autobots are in a frenzy for losing their leader. Slowly Decepticons enter the bar and have a seat.

The Predacons
Reflector
The Stunticons......

Where is everybody?
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron patiently waits for more to enter.
He calls Nemesis Prime....

Nemesis Prime come to the Decepticon table I have an important mission for you.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Nemesis Prime enters the bar and approaches the Decepticon Table. Standing before a seated Galvatron, Nemesis Prime grabs both sides of the table and slowly bends in toward Galvatron with narrowed eyes.*

Galvatron, let’s get one thing straight. I take orders from no one. We may have a common goal, but I’ll be damned if you’re in charge. If your mission has anything to do with me tearing Rodimus Prime into confetti and taking back my Matrix, then I will work with you. Got that? I won’t rest until I’ve exacted my revenge on each and every last Autobot…
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron's eyes glow a firery red with the remarks from the new Decepticon.

Megatron has left ME in command of the Decepticons until he returns from Earth. And with that said, YOU are a Decepticon therefore you must agree with the circumstances.
Now I have summoned you here for the reason you mentioned.
So we are in agreement. Once you retain that matrix and place it where it rightfully belongs then you will have so much power you can destroy every tiny Autobot in your path. With your new personality and the power of the matrix you will be UNSTOPPABLE!!!
Then I, I mean WE will conquer the UNIVERSE!!

Now we must put our heads together and come up with a plan.
Where is the MATRIX!?
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

The Matrix is encased in Rodimus Prime's chest. It's a shame that it should be so tightly locked away... I'll have to rip him open to retrieve it. Then desecrate his corpse.

We need to head to Autobot city. All of the Autobots are so perfectly grouped for massacre.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

So be it then.

DECEPTICONS! TO AUTOBOT CITY!!!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Deszaras take a seat at the table. He has acquired another energon mist and takes a small sip.

He haers megatrons question and replies. "Don;t ask me where your forces are commander, Its taken me a while to get over what your mutal freind and his cronies did to me. " Adding a hint of sneer at the end of his sentence.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Commander Megatron

*Glares at Deszaras*

"Dare to speak to me like that again and you will have nothing to worry about again, for I will have you melted down for scrap! Rumble, any news from anyone?"
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*Rumble sits down at the table and turns to answer Megatron.*

"Shockwave was overseeing some improvements to the defence network back at HQ, following that attack a few months ago. I've not had any contact with Menasor latley, but you know how the Stunticons are, there a few chips loose of a circuit. However I am sure they will be here soon commander. I haven't received and communications from the others either."

*Taking another sip from his drink, Rumble begins to lean back in his chair slightly.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Commander Megatron

*Rises and heads to the bar, approaching the unfamiliar Autobot.*

"Welcome Autobot, what is your name? I take it that I need no introduction. Fear not, we are on a truce in here, all hostilities are to be kept outside."

*Waits for a response*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

With the arrival of Galvatron's new RODENT problem, Galvatron finds himself heading for the recycling room again.........

(continued in the "Ladies Room")
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron returns to the Decepticon table and views the surroundings.