Transformerland.com
http://www.transformerland.com/forum/

Decepticon Table.
http://www.transformerland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=669
Page 8 of 9

Author:  Galvatron [ Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Commander, perhaps we should finish our drinks and go to the throne room for a conversation. Our future is at stake with this new Autobot around.

Author:  Commander Megatron [ Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:25 am ]
Post subject: 

"Galvatron, why are you so concerned about this creature? He is just an Autobot, but come we must return to base and plan for the next assault. Decepticons, come it is time we took our leave."

Author:  Rumble [ Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:37 am ]
Post subject: 

*Having just sat back down at the table, Rumble lets out a sigh.*

"Can't I just finish my drink first........"

*He notices Megatrons glare and decides that he has had enough to drink after all. Getting up Rumble makes his way to the doors of the bar, passing the jukebox as he does so.

"Hmmm...."

*He selects track 6 and runs for the doors as the jukebox loads. 'Dare To Be Stupid' begins playing.*

Author:  Deszaras [ Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:53 am ]
Post subject: 

Deszaras leaves his drink half finished and follows the other decepticons.

He taps the jukebox on his way past and 'bad to the bone' starts to play.

He stops whenb he hears 'rainbows, sunhine...

He swings round and sees Hellbat playing with the jukebox. Idiot deszaras thinks as he leaves the bar.

Author:  Menasor [ Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:55 am ]
Post subject:  decepticon table

Menasor walks towards the juke box thinking that wont work, kicks the juke box and it skips to number 2, one of his old favorites comes on "mouth of war ' by Pantera , turns to the autobots hear this song well autobots

Author:  Blackjack [ Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:59 am ]
Post subject: 

Inferno does not notice Megatron ask him a question and it is just as well. He is deep in thought, which was something that new interested him before, so he is curious about the reason. Suddenly all of the other Decepticons begin leaving the table. As he walks by the Jukebox, he pulls out a coin and changes it to "Burnin Ring of Fire" by Cash. He smiles and walks out.

Author:  Commander Megatron [ Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:51 am ]
Post subject: 

"Everyone back to HQ, there is much we must discuss. We will meet in the war room in exactly 10 breems."

*the Decepticons take to the air.*

Author:  Galvatron [ Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Inferno wrote:
he pulls out a coin and changes it to "Burnin Ring of Fire" by Cash. He smiles and walks out.


OOC--- CASH RULZ!!!!!!! I'm a big fan BIG fan!!!

BIC...

Galvatron swigs down his last sip of energon and slams it on the table as he leaves, he grabs his laser cannon hanging on the gun rack....

Author:  Firehawk [ Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

i stand in the shadows undetected.. enjoying an energon drink
i walk behind the autobot and ask is this a private party or can anyone join

Author:  Starscream [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

*walks into the room*

Where's everyone going?

Author:  Rodimus Prime [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

OOC

Screamer currently the cons are attacking the autobots at Iacon, they are trying to escape in a shuttle.

Author:  Galvatron [ Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

(continued from K.I.D.)

Galvatron and Scourge sit down at the Decepticon table and Galvatron orders a couple rounds of Energon.

Aaah yes, it's great to be functional again.

Author:  Sideways [ Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

I have been wandering the streets of Cybertron looking for any other Decepticons.. I have finally found them.

Kaon has been destroyed, and we have no place to call our home. We should attempt to find ourselves a new home and get situated before we attempt any attacks on the Autobots, even as organized as they are.

Author:  Dirge [ Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

* dirge looks around to see nobody there, wondering if galvatron came back online, dirge opens a comm *

" this is cap'n conehead ... are you alive oh mighty king of giggity ? "

Author:  Galvatron [ Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

I am not concerned about a home right now. Ready a ship! We head for--

phhhhhhhhsssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh

Dirge wrote:
" this is cap'n conehead ... are you alive oh mighty king of giggity ? "


phhhhhhhhhhsssssssshhhhhhh

Hold on a second...

Galvatron raises his left arm and opens a hatch to reveal a video screen of Dirge.

Yes are you and the other strange Decepticon fully restored?
If so, meet me down at the bar. It's a celebration of my return.


Looking back at Scourge...

Where was I? Oh yes... we need a ship. We head to Earth!

Author:  Sideways [ Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

As you command, my lord. I shall find us a suitable ship..

Scourge rises from the table and makes his exit. He transforms to Tanker Truck mode and heads towards Iacon..

Author:  Dirge [ Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

* dirge and blitzwing arrive at the bar and take a seat on the con table *

" wowzers galvy ... you look good for a dead guy whats the plan ? "

* blitzwing also sits *

" curious ... i dont know you but yet you somehow seem familier * face change * VE SHOULD NOT BE SITTING HERE DRINKING ... VE SHOULD BE HUNTING * face change * ze best CD in zat old looking jukebox "

* blitzwing goes and puts the jukebox on ... it starts to play some elvis *

" not a bad tune ... wanna dance dirge ? WOOHOOHOOHOO "

* dirge facepalms *

" this is blitzwing galvatron, he is a newly animated version and he is a bit on the nutty side of the fence "

Author:  Galvatron [ Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'll order a drink for you Dirge, and three more for your multi-personallity friend.
Scourge is heading out to find a ship.

Galvatron stands up from his chair and raises his glass of energon...

As soon as I hear from him we go to Earth to conquer and destroy.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA

The other cons join Galvatron in laughter

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH er um Iz mean BWAHAHA

Then Galvatron stops his laughter and shows a serious look on his face.
The room goes quiet.

Author:  Dirge [ Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:00 am ]
Post subject: 

" earth ? ... why would we wanna go to that mudball again ? "

* dlitzwing sits down again *

" IF IT IZ COMMANDED ... ZEN VE SHALL GO TO EARTH AND * face change * " challenge ze humans to a game of football ... HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEEHEEHEEHEE "

Author:  Galvatron [ Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

You triple-faced incoherent idiot!
We are not going to Earth to play games!
We are going to Earth to conquer!!! And take all of their energon resources.

Galvatron raises his left arm and opens the little hatch to his communication device thingy..... He holds the "talk" button down and calls out to Inferno...

Inferno, was the message delivered to the Autobots?
Come down to the bar and have a drink and celebrate my glorious return!

Galvatron then switches channels on his device thingy built into his arm and calls out for Scourge....

Scourge, how are things going in finding a ship?

Page 8 of 9 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/