Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno continued to wander through the lab looking at various things and searching for any unused protoforms. He looks inside some of the stasispods, many are empty, others have contents that he cannot discern. In the distance he can hear the entry door closing slowly. Knowing now that there was no way out, he continued moving towards the back of the chamber.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Still on the trail of Dinobot* I will kill that Autobot slowly, first I will skin him, then pull out his circuits one by one......
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*further toward the back of tt's containment chamber, the scenes inside the older models of stasis pot become exceedingly gory. rather than finding silvery, pulsing forms waiting to be formatted, he begins finding burnt-out husks of... something... right down to opening a pod to find naught but a pool of decaying pistons and bolts and cogs. finally reaching the end of the long room,he finds one last stasis pod. the design is far more advanced than the rest contained here, but it is clearly older and dirtier than the rest. curious, inferno glances around once more and then opens it.

inside, he finds a rather grim reminder.

It is his own decaying form.

But it is different. Less organic. changed somehow, and a bit bigger. and moreover, long dead.*

~MEANWHILE~

Hnnnn. Megatron. i have been... exsspecting you. *He steps forth out of the shadows*
after misstakenly... jumping an autobot, i was informed of the treaty the two ssides currently uphold. In violating thiss.. treaty, i have disshonored my ancssestors in a very literal fashion.
This musst be... rectified.
If you are dissposed to accssepting apology... that will do.
otherwise, we can yet ssettle with honor.... in fair sssingle combat.
Commander Megatron

You are going to die for the indignities you have heaped upon me this day Autobot. I accept your challenge.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

mmvery well. we shall ssettle thiss here. no outsside assistance... no hostages... just you and i. DRAW YOUR WEAPON! *Dinobot pulls his spinning sword and another spinning helicopter-blade like weapon. his eyes glow green. Megatron kicks off the duel with fusion blast, and dinobot jumps above it and lets the explosion propel him toward megatron, getting in close and personal with a flying kick to the face, and readying a swordfighting stance.*
GRRAAAH!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

"TT, WHO ARE YOU!!!!" Inferno yells, knowing that no one will hear him.

He feels trapped, alone, with no escape for a brief moment. Then he remembers his mission. He begins to gather the protoforms that were left intact. Yet he knows he must still find a way out once he finishes.

After a while, he feels he has found them all, about a dozen protoforms (more or less). Now all that is left is to find a way out. He begins to search again, once more venturing into the dark corners of TT's lab.
Commander Megatron

"Come Dinobot, lets finish this now!!" Megatrons unveils an energo sword, "A little hand to hand combat Dinobot, I am the best hand to hand combatant on Cybertron. Come show me what you can do......"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

(megatron: go to the duel thread)

*inferno continues to poke his mandibles about TT's storage bunker, when all the sudden an impact above causes the place to shudder a bit, raining dust and dirt down upon inferno's head. *
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno looked upwards at the ceiling. He noticed that in some parts the ceiling of the lab bunker had collapsed and there was free dirt. Smiling to himself, Inferno leapt upward into the soil and began tunneling upwards.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Arcee and Prime arrive at the site where Hot Rod valiantly sacrificed himself and vanished into darkness. Prime notices Delita driving away in another direction. Arcee stops and spins around to chase after Delita. Prime stops her.*

Arcee, wait! I knew this day would come. She’s a beautiful and brilliant fembot, but her mind is clouded and she lacks the integrity to stand up for what’s right. There’s only so much we can do. She will have to learn for herself the error of her ways.

*Prime stares at the diminishing trail of dust following Delita as she speeds away into the distance.*

Who has truly left whom behind, Delita? As the Earthlings would say… “My heart is broken”.

*Prime feels a growing emotional pain. As a leader, he must remain stoic. But there is something different this time… nevertheless… Prime looks into the dark sky above.*

We must find Hot Rod... and the Matrix.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee places a hand on Prime's shoulder and looks into his optics, wanting to comfort him but not knowing what to say. Although upset over losing yet another Autobot, Arcee's main concern remains--to find some trace of Rodimus. She steps back from Prime and begins walking around, examining the area.

"Do you think Delita meant what she said? I mean... do you think there really was a transmission?" she asks to a somewhat-absent Optimus.

Arcee moves ahead and notices the strange ship that had flown out of the void was still grounded before them.

"Should we have a look inside, Optimus?"

Prime snaps out of his daze and begins to move toward the door of the ship.

"Affirmative. I'm still uncertain of just who or what was travelling in this, Arcee, but if Rodimus is still alive, then that void could possibly have taken him to wherever it is that this came from."

Arcee stands back as Prime opens the hangar latch. The door slowly lifts open, a dusty fog sifting off the ground, when...

*BLAST*

A shot from Galvatron's arm cannon ricochets off the side of the ship, narrowly missing the Autobots. Galvatron stands behind them laughing maniacally, Delita-1 on his shoulder.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

(ooc - makes a bowl of popcorn & sits down to see what she does next :lol: )
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

(OOC: Well, maybe if you would make a post or two, then... you know... we wouldn't have to.
Believe me, you don't want me controlling your character for too long. :twisted: :P )
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Now is your time to prove yourself a true Decepticon Delita!
Blast OPTIMUS PRIME!!!!

Delita blasts some serious charges at her ex leader while at the same time holding on to Galvatron's shoulder.

Galvatron aims his laser cannon directly at Arcee and fires without hesitation! Arcee ducks and rolls around able to excape the powerfull shots from Galvatron.

MOOHOOOAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Whats the matter Arcee?! Haven't you ever been BOT handled by a REAL bot before!!??

MOOHOOOAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!
Just to inform you all that my fellow Decepticons are closer to finding my Matrix and that crummy Autobot friend of yours, Hot Rod!!

Galvatron and Delita continue to shoot blasts at the Autobots as they continue to fire back as well....
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

(OOC: reading comic books again. figured i'd use some comic book noises in my post :P)
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrn klkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr klkrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRN RRRRRRINNNSKREEEEEEEEKRUMP!
*Dinobot, finally having found and caught up to galvy, comes squealing around a corner sideways, plowing into his legs and taking him and delita down, before transforming and ducking behind some cover*
as my old comrade cheetor said, "Ultra-Gear!"
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

A cloud of dust and sand fills the air after Galvatron and Delita are knocked down by the screeching zoom of Dinobot's tires. Arcee, unable to see anything around her, begins to get up off the ground ... only to find herself face-to-face with the barrel of Galvatron's cannon.

"Rodimus may have robbed me the pleasure of killing him, but now I can enjoy the next best thing--DESTROYING HIS FEMBOT! MOOOHOOHAHAHAAHAA!!!"
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*theres a large blast and the side hull plating from the ship flies in seperate directions, through the smokes emerges a shadowy figure*

"GALVATRON!!!"

*Rodimus Prime steps out of the smoke*
*Galvatron stops dead and just stares in disbelief*

"I warned you before about touching her........ this time there is no warning!"

*Rodimus lurches forward and with a mighty swing punches Galvatron square in the face, knocking him back about 20ft.
Rodimus glances over at Arcee and winks and simulates a kiss motion with his lips*

"This ends now Galvatron, you caused this mess. your presence caused a flux in time and I aim to correct it!"
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Gun blasts and dust filling the air, Prime senses Rodimus’ presence before he can see him.*

Rodimus! Thank Primus, you’re alive! Take caution, Galvatron fights without honor!

*Prime looks down at his arm, which has taken a heavy blast from forearm to chest-plate in the exchange of gunfire.*

Was this one of Delita’s rounds that struck me so fiercely? A fantastic shot.

*Prime reaches in to the broken chest plate where the Matrix had once been… and where his broken heart now lies. He pulls out an old, tattered photo:*

We were good together. Now she uses my own rad moves against me.
Commander Megatron

(ooc) great Pic Prime, where did you get it?
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

(ooc) I found the screencap on a random google search and typeset the other stuff over it. It just seemed fitting. :P