Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Standing beside Arcee and Optimus* "What is wrong with him? I have never seen him like this before and I have known Optimus prime a lot longer than you, Autobot. *Ponders the thought* "This could well be the end of the road for Prime,but what if he could be turned to the Decepticon forces due to this....... illness....totally victory would be mine."

*looks at Arcee and smiles, his eyes glow, turns and heads towards the distress signal received by TT. On leaving shouts back*

"FAREWELL AUTOBOTS! PRIME IF YOU NEED ME YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO....."
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno nodded, not responding in any other way to what TT had said. Then he looked down at the pint-sized Megatron and laughed.

"BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA."

He turned again to face TT with a silly grin on his face, waiting to hear what he had to say.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT's left eye widens and his right cheekplate twitches. then he snaps out of it* Inferno, i think you're knowing something here that i don't. care to explain?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno laughed again, for longer this time.

Then he said, "The royalty is just so small. I don't understand why he's so small and I'm so much larger. Weren't you going to tell me something about how I got here?"

He looked around once more and tiny forms of both his comrades and enemies being picked up and carried off. Then he had an idea, a horrible idea, but an idea nonetheless. It could wait for later though, TT was about to say something.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Inferno , do you ever remember dying anywhere? because how you wound up here has always puzzled me.
I was working on a labfull of sparkless protoforms to develop my extra alt modes. one morning, i woke up to a security breach... i saw you rocketting drunkenly away in the distance, and one of my protoforms was gone. i could only guess that your spark was released, and found its way into one of them.
so now what's your explanation, why are they all so small?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno thought about TT's words and realization came into his eyes. He remembered the moment when he died, clearly. He remembered with horrible realization.

"Well, I guess they are so small because that's how we were where I come from," Inferno said, "I don't remember anything before I woke up and knew that my mission was to defend the colony. I do remember the hated Maximals and some of what happened, but it is still fuzzy."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I say we smash all these little freaks and get on with our lives.
Cybertron is already overpopulated.
We can call it a simple "P.C.P."
Meaning Population Control Personnel.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Upon hearing these words something happened in Inferno's mind, another realization. He turned away from TT and faced Galvatron. He pulled both of his guns to the ready and aimed them. Slight flames licked the insides of the barrels and Inferno's fingers were ready on the triggers.

"If you want to destroy them, you will have to destroy me."

This time, he was dead serious.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Meanwhile, Prime sits next to Arcee, too weak to stand. Prime’s eyes, now shattered, stare blankly into the healing sky. A small surge of energy flickers in his lost optics.*

Your kind defies my logic. This isn’t over.

*The shadow that once possessed Prime seeps like heavy smoke out from Prime’s open chest plate and vanishes into the empty sky above.*

Arcee… Hot Rod’s actions are commendable. I’m sorry there was nothing I could do to prevent this. I could only watch helplessly as these events unfolded. I was powerless to stop any of it. I had a dream earlier. A vision. It was Galvatron who was meant to die. Hot Rod’s selfless heroism have not only saved Galvatron, but our entire existence as well. Worry not, Arcee. If he’s still alive… if he’s still out there… we will find him.

*Prime is silent for a moment.*

Without the Matrix, we may all very well be lost.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT, focused on the disaster before him, just now notes the abscence of the rift, as he looks skyward, ash still raining down gently from the impact of the ships. he looks toward galvatron and inferno facing off, and back toward where he left megatron, prime, and the others. he goes to stand at inferno's side*
Galvatron, this needs to stop!
*the ethereal, pulsing form of a living spark hovers behind him.
it awaits to return to the matrix.
it is lost.
it sees a warm, friendly lifeforce to become part of. and it dashes in.*

We have too many problems right now to make any decisions about genocide! We just have to take a deep breath, regroup and HURRRKKk! *TT falls spasmodically to the ground, as two sparks try to control his body at the same time* hurrgurrrk!!! Dino...bot!!! why... MATRIX!!!! GURAAAAGH!
*TT lies smoking, still, on the ground. he starts to stand.* got to... get back..... to my lab.... fast...
*he manages to slowly transform to 'tach mode, smoke pouring out around the engine deck, as his transmission growls and grinds. no motion.*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron replies to Inferno...
He transforms into laser gun mode and raises his barrel like a tank raises it's turret.

Lower your weapons insect! We are of the same team. I was referring to destroying the funny little Autobots.

A whistle from Galvatron's barrel is pitched from him getting ready to blast. The barrel begins to glow a dim yellow color.

But if you want to cross my path be prepared to join them.

Inferno lowers his weapons as TT arrives. Galvatron transforms back to his wonderful muscular shiny robot mode. He sees Time Traveller in trouble.

As much as I would like to finish off that Autobot, only he knows how to save Hot Rod. And saving Hot Rod means bringing back the matrix.
Nothing shall take the matrix away from me!!
Not even time itself!!

Come, Inferno, lets follow TT back to his lab and see if we can help him.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

"Sir, are you feeling all right? TT didn't go anywhere," Inferno replied, "But tell, me sub-commander, why do you seek this 'Matrix'?"

Inferno looks around and notes that the remaining Predacons and Maximals have been collected by the larger Transfomers and were now being brought to TT's lab as well. He felt some relief at this because he knew that he was protecting not only his fellow Predacons, but the Maximals as well. He had been in too many battles with them, for them to be merely squashed underfoot by one like Galvatron. If they were to die, he would be the one to do it.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*after some of the 'bots helping evacuate the area were notified of tt's breakdown, he's loaded on a car trailer and taken back to his lab for repairs. (presuming galvy and inferno follow they see the following) once in his lab, he sends the stretcher-bearers away, transforms slowly. CR chabmer equipment comes out of the walls to begin repairing him, but he feebly shoos it away*
no... not yet... get off of me!
computer... Retrieve sparkless protoform #2344437... voice filter Time Traveller.
*a side closet opens and arms bring forth a large coffinlike stasis pod. it opens. the mercurial, amorphous form of a sparkless protoform lies lifeless within.*
There.... go... get out..... *he urges some unseen being* go!
hurrraaaghh!! *the extra spark emerges from him, pulsing strongly, hovers a moment, and zips into the protoform. the pod slams shut.
TT is pouring smoke out of all joints of his body, and collapses to the floor. the CR chamber scoops him up and deposits him inside for repair.

the door to the pod bursts back open. out steps an unfamiliar transformer... except to inferno. he is very tall, taller than megatron or optimus, and muscular. his fanglike teeth twinkle in his blue face, his red eyes pierce the thick smoke from tt's demise. *

At last... *he says, in a raspy, growling voice* the great halls of the honorable dead... *stepping out of the smoke, he spies inferno*
YOU! YOU ARE NOT HONORABLE DEAD.... *he draws a long, rotating bladed sword. he snarls, and now sees galvatron*
grrr... who are you!? where am i?!! rrrr.... how did i come to be here???
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno's eyes widen as the figure steps forward.

"You....traitor!" Inferno says. For a moment he considers firing up his guns and burning this Maximal traitor to a crisp. But then he looks around at the lab. Not here. No, not with TT in his current condition.

"As far as I can tell, this the planet Cybertron," Inferno says, "it is the home to others like ourselves, the Decepticons and the Autobots. This is Galvatron, one of the Decepticon commanders. He knows more than I do about this place as I have only recently arrived here myself."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cybertron... Decepticons... *he sheathes his sword* the home of our ancient ancestors?...
*his attention returns to inferno* YOU! how did you get here? *he snarls again, scanning the room*
nnngggrrr... you are of no conssequence to me. i must find my comrades, if any remain... Beasst Mode! *nothing happens* BEASSST MODE! *still nothing* MAXXXIMIZE! TERRORIZE! SSSLAG! TRANSFOOOORMMMMWOAH! *as he finally finds the right activation, he suddenly takes the form of a two wheeled attack motorcycle, with a rather aggressive, raptorlike look to it. two missle racks hang off either flank of the armored blue and orange-gold bike like saddlebags. He practices aiming them up and down*
Eeexxcellent choice! *he peels out, leaving inferno and galvy in his smoke, covered with little flecks of rubber*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

After Galvatron sees the spark leave TT and enter a life less shell, then see the lifeless shell come to life and start talking to Inferno, then see the lifeless shell transform and roll away...

Galvatron, for the first time, is speechless.

What the--
Wha--
Inferno?--
You know that guy!??--
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

"Yes, I do," Inferno replies, "he is from where I come from, but I can't quite remember that yet. His name is Dinobot and he is a traitor to the Predicons who joined our hated enemies the Maximals. However, seeing him restored in this way gives me an idea. If we could restore the other Predicons we would have a powerful group of allies."
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Inferno wrote:"Yes, I do," Inferno replies, "he is from where I come from, but I can't quite remember that yet. His name is Dinobot and he is a traitor to the Predicons who joined our hated enemies the Maximals. However, seeing him restored in this way gives me an idea. If we could restore the other Predicons we would have a powerful group of allies."
OOC.
being not quite able to remember it yet, you sure know everything about him ;) :-P
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Megatron arrives at thescene, surveys what has happened*
"Inferno,Galvatron report. What in the universe is going on here?"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

A life force leaped out of TT and jumped into a lifeless shell.
Then the lifeless shell came to life and started talking to Inferno.
Then he left.
Inferno says it is a traitor from his time.
His name is Dinobot.
Does any of this make since to you?