Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*At Galvatrons side, Rumble begins looking around at the devastation. He spots a beam jutting out high above the street, perfect for use in 'Preperation D'.*

"That looks like a good spot, Galvatron." Rumble says, indicating at the spot beneth the beam.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Parks the Neutro Fusion tank and stands beside Rumble*

"There is no way this was a random attack. I sure as Cybertron hope that Time Traveller wasn't inside."

*Remembers how Time Traveller saved him, Eons ago. How the friendship that has stood the test of time and war was forged*

*Eyes glow red*

"Rumble, set up the trap with Galvatron and be done with it. I must find out what happened here. For this infamy they will pay with their lives."
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

*Sensing Megatron’s impatience Rumble heads over to the boot of the Fusion tank and grabs the drum of oil, taking it to the trap area. Having done this Rumble picks up the rope and beings climbing the beam in order to loop it over the top. He is halfway up before remembering that he can fly... With the rope secured, Rumble returns to the ground ready for Galvatron to attach the anvil.*

"Here you go Galvatron." Rumble says as he hands the rope to his superior.
R.I.P, Menasor.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron carries the heavy anvil into place and ties it with a rope.
Then he hides behind a large rock and begins to hoist the anvil into the air above the can of oil.

Rumble takes the "FREE OIL" sign and sticks into the ground.

This is perfect!!!! Once that worthless Autobot takes that can of free oil, I'll let go of the rope and drop the anvil right on to his brainless head!!!!

MOOHHOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!

Now, we must patiently wait Rumble. Stand guard and make sure nobody notices the anvil. It is set up pretty high. Even Omega Supreme can walk under it without hitting his head on it.
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

*Rumble begins to play 'the waiting game' and stands guard.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Commander Megatron

*Begins to search through the wreckage of the levelled bar*

"Nothing, not a thing. The place is flattened and not a clue who did it. Time Traveller has not been seen for weeks so he must be off World somewhere, doing good no doubt. Someone has to pay for this!"
Commander Megatron

*On the comm*
"Sixshot come in, this is Megatron, I have a job for you."

*Begins to wonder if TT is in the levelled building, if only there was a way to get inside the wreckage.*

"I'VE GOT IT!!!" *On the comm*

"Shrapnel, this is Megatron come to the bar immediately!"
Shrapnel
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Shrapnel »

Shrapnel arrived at the smoking remains of the bar. He remained in his beetle form as he landed next to Megatron.

"What is your command, Lord Megatron, Megatron?"
Commander Megatron

"In your insect mode you are small enough to get in through the rubble of the bar. I want you to search for any survivors/casualties and tell me if there is anyone in there. If you find Time Traveller do not harm him, any other autobots you find......kill them."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron awaits patiently at his post. Holding the rope tight with the anvil hanging at the other end above a free can of oil........

Oh man, I got to leak lubricants!!!!!!!
Shrapnel
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Shrapnel »

Commander Megatron wrote:"In your insect mode you are small enough to get in through the rubble of the bar. I want you to search for any survivors/casualties and tell me if there is anyone in there. If you find Time Traveller do not harm him, any other autobots you find......kill them."
"I can do better than that, Master, Master." Shrapnel lanced out with his clone beams, transfiguring and animating scraps of metal among the ruins. Soon, a small army of clones was skittering over the rubble. "We will scour the site for any and all survivors, survivors."

Shrapnel and his clones disappeared into the rubble. He decided to take advantage of the opportunity that had presented itself. As the clones conducted the search, he slipped away and flew off in search of Starscream.

[OOC - Commander Megatron, I've sent you a PM regarding the search.]
Shrapnel
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Shrapnel »

Shrapnel landed some distance from the bar and crept through the shadows toward the still smoldering ruins. His clones had found no sign of Time Traveller. He emerged from the rubble and transformed. Followed by the clones, he approached Megatron.

"Megatron, there is no sign of Time Traveller, Traveller."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC: [Does that make me TTT? :P]
Starscreamg1
Throttlebot

Post by Starscreamg1 »

A short time later, Starscream approached, transformed and landed. He looked around at the mess and sneered.

"Why was *I* not informed there was a change in plans for the attack on Iacon?!" He looked at anyone expecting an answer and expecting it asap.
Commander Megatron

*Turns to Starscream*

"Careful with your tone Starscream. Had you responded when you were contacted and joined us, then you would have known that the plans had changed. It was your own arrogance that let you down once more. Let that be a lesson to you Starscream"

*Picks up the signal from Deszaras*

"I don't want energon cubes you idiot!!! You were to contact me when you found the Hydrothermocline and then I would tell you what to do with it. Now that you have found it I will send the space bridge to Earth and you will pump the water over the gulf of space where the heat difference can be converted into energon cubes here on Cybertron by the Hydrothermocline. Now set-up a pump and make it quick, I want you back here in less than a Vorn and a half."

*Turns to Starscream*

"Was there something else you wished to say Starscream? Some insight perhaps on how my brilliant plan for the Hydrothermocline will fail?"
Starscreamg1
Throttlebot

Post by Starscreamg1 »

Starscream sneered at Megatron and started to reply when the other comm came in. He waited till Megatron was done and turned his attention back to him.

"Yes I do." He began. "I would have responded had your attention not been distracted by this 'Galvatron' and why do you need me to repeat what I always do regarding your latest plan of the century for destroying the Autobots or the latest ultimate weapon? You should know it all word for word by now..."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The mighty Galvatron holds tight on the rope and continues to wait for Cambreaker........

For "Matrix's" sake!!! I really got to go!!!!!!!

Galvatron ties the rope to some debris from the bar.

This ought to hold the anvil up while I go leak some lubricants behind that pile of rubble......

Galvatron runs over to the pile to releave himself......

Ooops.... Sorry Shrapnel I didn't see you under there!!
Commander Megatron

"We failed before through no fault of mine!! It was bungling idiots like you that screwed everything up when we should have vanquished the Autobots Eons ago. The Hydrothermocline is simple. a lot like you Starscream. It is a matter of pumping water across the spacebridge and the Hydrothermocline will convert the heat into Energon cubes."

*Smiles at Starscream*

"Galvatron eh? HAHAHAHAHAAA!! What's the matter, is the mighty Starscream afraid of him? Believe me Starscream, if I where you I would not cross him. He is more like me than you can ever possibly imagine."
Shrapnel
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Shrapnel »

galvatron wrote:Ooops.... Sorry Shrapnel I didn't see you under there!!
Shrapnel heard his name and turned to see Galvatron leaking lubricants onto one of the clones. The sight twisted his circuits. He clenched his fists and fought back the urge to fry the second in command with a surge of electricity.
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

*Rumble watches Starscream land down the street and shakes his head, wondering how long it will be before Starscream tries to overthrow Megatron again. As his thoughts dwell within him, he leans back against a wall as he continues to guard the anvil.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun