Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Deszaras turns and beckons them forward.

"of course sixshot."

"waterfall" he says indicating the first con who bows. "Water combat expert"

"Sonicscream" a larger jet steps forward "Another what you might call seekers. Capable of a similar power to thundercracker but he uses ultrasonic waves to destroy his targets."

"hooligan" a smaller jet about the same size as a normal seeker walks forward "Another seeker that is very fast and reckless."

"Staxx" the next con rolls forward "weapons expert" staxx pulls out two minigun blasters that are nearly as large as him breifly before putting them away.

"And finally Skyjack" the last con shimmers forward and bows "Capable of complete stealth."

"these are warriors who in ancient times agreed to go into stasis so that when they were needed in the future they could be called upon. Megatron seems to forget that while he is decepticon leader there have been leaders before him that held more respect than him. To him all decepticons are expendable so long as he survives."

Deszaras truns back to face sixshot as dinobot goes into the bar.
" Megatron fears you does he not sixshot?"
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Dinobot slips into the bar. He doesn't let the awkward stares of the other bots in the room. He wonders why they are staring at him. He is a predacon and not many transformers from these parts have ever seen one or no what they are. He walks up to the bar and a decepticon bumps into him. "Hey watch it bolts" Ruckus says. Dinobot's eye glows eerily red as he gets right in the face of this decepticon. Seeing the fear in Ruckus' eyes he steps back and says pathetic decepticon, you are no match worthy of me. Dinobot walks up to the bar and asks who is in charge of this place?
R.I.P. Menasor
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*the autotender comes over and activates a little vidlink*
Proprietors: Time Traveller and Commander Megatron *he flashes pictures*
Shall I deliver message to a proprietor?
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Sixshot thinks to himself before answering. Where is he going with this?! Ever since I was created by Shockwave, given a spark and brought online he's been feared by all. Being the Supreme Leader of the Decepticons, Megatron had no choice, but to be fearless, showing otherwise would raise questions of his authority.

But Sixshot knew that even his fearless Commander, knew fear in his presence!

Sixshot answered Deszaras' question by posing another question,

"Why do u ask such a question?" Sixshot asked, eyes squinted
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"You seem surprised by my actions in confronting you directly. I have no far of you sixshot in fact you have my respect as a decepticon warrior." Deszaras replies. "megatron always tries to scare loyalty out of his troops. Fear is the greatest weapon of a decpeticon commander to him. My greatest assest is loyalty and respect. Terrorising the troops as megatron pursues leaves them without ambition. If megatron failed in his duties who would take over. I do not wish harm upon megatron but his style of leadership will get him damaged or killed."

Deszaras's weapons fade from his hands. The thunder arrow cruises overhead and lands a few hundred meters away.

"Ahh it seems as if deathcobra has found what I wanted." Deszaras says to no one in particular " Decepticons acting in fear are weaker than those who act out of loyalty and respect. Each order should be a gift for our commander not a do or die mission".

Deszaras moves to greet deathcobra as the con lands and transforms. He begins to conferr with him so that the others can hear what he is saying.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I am in search of information. i have been in stasis for too long. i would like to have access to archival computer systems to conduct some.... research. I need to know where to go to access this.
R.I.P. Menasor
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"So your mission was a success excellent deathcobra."

Deszaras turns round and motions for the five decpeticons to follow. He nods to Sixshot before continuing to walk and talk with deathcobra as they head for the thunder arrow with the new troops in tow.
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Deszaras wrote:"You seem surprised by my actions in confronting you directly. I have no far of you sixshot in fact you have my respect as a decepticon warrior." Deszaras replies. "megatron always tries to scare loyalty out of his troops. Fear is the greatest weapon of a decpeticon commander to him. My greatest assest is loyalty and respect. Terrorising the troops as megatron pursues leaves them without ambition. If megatron failed in his duties who would take over. I do not wish harm upon megatron but his style of leadership will get him damaged or killed."

Deszaras's weapons fade from his hands. The thunder arrow cruises overhead and lands a few hundred meters away.

"Ahh it seems as if deathcobra has found what I wanted." Deszaras says to no one in particular " Decepticons acting in fear are weaker than those who act out of loyalty and respect. Each order should be a gift for our commander not a do or die mission".
"Yes Megatron does rule with fear and pain! Although my first conception was a weapon of war, many Decepticons before me were processed from their original alt. modes into war machines, thus brought under Megatron's rule thru Pain!

Yes Pain and Fear are his tools to control us!

I am most intrigued by your ways of loyalty and respect! I have much respect for you, as well as I usually tend to inspire fear in others which, in turn, isolates me from my fellow Decepticons! I sense that things will be different with u, however.

Please divulge your plans so that I may be of some assistance! Sixshot remarks, "The Commander did leave u in command, after all!"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"Yes he did." deszaras remarks "First I am going to re enegrize these decepticons and then attempt to locate the rest of them. There a very large amount of inactive transformers underneath cybertron."

Deszaras turns and gives deathcobra a swift command. The troops begin to follow the con as he leads them away.

"I plan to discover what has happened to those who were put into stasis. And uncover and destroy capture any remaining autobots. Megatron never stopped to think about the fact that autobots could still be here on cybertron somewhere."

A message comes over the com. 'Emperor we have found the equipment that you require to pinpoint the rest of the undergound stasis chambers. It has gone unused since you were on cybertron all those millions of years ago."

"Where is it leosack"Deszaras replies.

"Lowest levels of Kaon."

"I will be with you shortly." deszaras replies turning off his com. "Sixshot I have no orders for you at the moment so you are free to do as you wish."

deszaras transforms into his alternate mode and flies towards Kaon.
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

"I'll come with u then! Sixshot quickly answers as Deszaras transforms, "however, what will u do with these other warriors?" Sixshot yells after Deszaras.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"Why place them on duty in kaon and on patrol." Deszaras replies. "After all for me to have command of cybertron evne temporarily I need good quality information. "

He is still in his alt mode as sixshot follows in his jet mode.
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Deszaras issues the commands to the new Decepticons via comm link!

The new Decepticons are elated! They can explore Cybertron and hone their skills on any Autobot they run into!

Meanwhile, Sixshot is more than content with flying alongside Deszaras!

It had been a while since anyone flew among him! And forget about accompanying Megatron and/or Galvatron!

Sixshot could only recall being accompanied or in actuality accompanying his creator, Shockwave on a few of his covert missions, when he was first brought online! This was somewhat different however! Because although Shockwave took great pride in his creation, Shockwave could not dismiss his cold, calculating demeanor, and thus Sixshot felt more of a burden than a companion. This even stopped when my capacity for total destruction and annihilation was realized!

Sixshot was going to enjoy this for as long as he could!

"Will this equipment that your subordinates found aid u in your quest for more Decepticons?"

"If so, then let us make haste!"

Sixshot boosts forward, as Deszaras matches Sixshot's speed, towards Kaon
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*the autotender's viewscreen flickers to a recorded image of TT*
"You may visit the mausoleum of the Dinobot that existed temporarily in our time. There you may acquire his memories and data. Uplinking coordinates now"
*the screen flickers briefly to a standard code visual coordinate uplink, then the screen goes blank. The autotender pipes up*
Is this data sufficient? Thank you for your business.

OOC ( I played Dinobot for a time here. His spark came into this universe along with all the other BW chars for a time. He inhabited an unformatted protoform and changed it into a sort of transmetal body with a vehicle mode comparable to a raptor... fast and deadly. He was killed in a duel with Megatron after infiltrating to the throne room at Kaon. He would retain all BW Dinobot memories up to the episode "Code of Hero", plus the knowledge he gained here. You may choose to have that knowledge extensive as you like)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Meanwhile, in TT's secret underground lab...
Remember... Do not tell them of the fate of Optimus Prime. Do not mention Delita-1. These are things they need yet to discover for themselves. The rest depends on what they do now. The emitters I planted in the hole in Goldbug's back and Megatron's fusion cannon indicate no activity as yet... I am suprised the Autobots have not been swift in reclamation of the Matrix. Nor did I suspect the Decepticons would be so slow in trying to harness or use its power...
TT turns around, his face having been re-plated with spare parts he'd found about the lab. It is now a menagerie of old scorched and dusty but new parts. Arcee had been a bit disturbed about the melted expression he'd worn for the last couple days. She sat at a workbench, cleaning her weapons. Inferno marched back and forth, thinking... Reaver huddles in the corner with a cup of hot energon, next to a power core heat exchanger.
This better, Arcee? And any thoughts on which card to play next? We've been dealt a good hand, but I'm sure Megatron or Goldbug are still hiding one up their sleeves.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I say we let the fools make the first move and then we destroy them all at one time.
Inferno stops pacing and glances around again. The presence of Arcee still unnerves him and he himself does not know what is under her gloves. He goes back to pacing.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee turns from the work bench and looks over at TT's newly-plated face. A dark piece that makes up his chin reminds her briefly of Rodimus.

It's ... fine.

She hadn't said much to her new compatriots since she stepped back out of TT's time warp and morphed into her current state. There was still too much she was trying to absorb. In the seconds it took her to pass through the rift, she had lived another lifetime. She had seen so much and experienced things that brought out the angry, darker side of herself she didn't know was there. She did things she didn't think she could do; things of which she ought to be ashamed, but instead couldn't care less. If Rodimus were still alive, she knew her behavior might have been different. But now he was dead, and she had become someone else as she sat in TT's lab wondering where to go next.

I say we let the fools make the first move and then we destroy them all at one time.

Arcee could sense a tension coming from Inferno as he paced the floor--not about the situation, but rather about her. She couldn't blame him if he didn't fully trust her ... but she would soon show him it wasn't her allegiance that he needed to fear.

The Autobots are in no condition to be going after the matrix now; they're too busy recovering from their weekly beating at the hands of the Decepticons...

Reaver laughs from the corner of the room.

...but I agree. We should wait--until they are all in one place. Give them the chance to watch one another die...

She stands up from the bench and takes off one of her gauntlets, revealing a scorched, twisted hand, green fumes emanating from her fingertips.

...though not a one of them will get the chance to do the killing.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

His dead eyes light up as he sees the twisted remains of the fembot's hand. It made him feel good to see this decay and he was glad that she could live up to her position. Their mission was the same now, yet he couldn't find it within himself to completely trust her. He had hated her and now he had seen that those reasons for that hatred were pointless. It did not matter, Autobot, Decepticon, it was all the same in death. But yet somewhere in the very core of his being, his rage and hatred still burned.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Lord_Vulcan transforms and scrapes to ahalt with his landing claws digging into the ground as he does so. He grinds to a halt with a screech of tortured metal from the surface of cybertron. He looks around and pinpoints the source of his trace.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

A claw comes through the ceiling of TT's lab. The claw rotates and carves a circle. the metal plate falls into the lab followed by a dark mist. Lord_Vulcan drops down into the lab.
"Time traveller. Your time is up unless you tell me the exact location of the dark matter cube." Vulcan snarls. "It would not be best to keep me waiting."

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

TT straightens up, still facing away from Lord Vulcan. A smile crosses his face. He picks up his sword from the worktable, considering its jagged, piecemeal appearance. He eyes the piece that forms the hooked tip, which oozes dark energy like the scythe that LV carries.
I forget, I haven't killed you yet in the time you come from. He mumblesI haven't the time for you now. I'm afraid we'll have to play some other day. In 539 vorns of your time, go to the Proxima Centauri system, where a volcanic eruption on Proxima 3A will unearth the pyroclastic tunnels in which it was hidden. I'll deal with you then.
He turns to face Lord V.
Arcee, show him the door before I'm tempted to create one more paradox here by killing him now
He points in the general direction of the door, but she notes he's actually pointing to a black, grenadelike canister sitting on the table next to her.