Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Delita-1

Outside the bar

Post by Delita-1 »

*finds OP around the corner in the alley beside the bar & walks up to him, pointing her gun at his head*

That was quite a stunt you pulled in there Prime. I should blast you right now...but it would be a shame to ruin that handsome face of yours.

*slowly puts gun away, smiles, puts her arms around Prime, & rests her head on his chest*

I've missed you. I've missed you a lot.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

CENSORED

...time lapse...

*hears Megatron yelling through the wall of the bar, looks at Prime*

Fun's over big boy, I better get inside. I have better things to do tonight than die. :wink:
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*OOC, sarcastically* okay springer :P
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Where have you been!!!!
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Raindrops begin falling one by one as Optimus Prime and Megatron stand facing one another on the deserted street outside the bar. The sky grows darker as thunder rolls in the distance. A flicker of lighting casts a frighetning shadow upon Prime's face. Optimus Prime throws down his weapon. With a gritty voice, Optimus speaks…*

Megatron, this is a battle to be fought without weaponry. It would deprive me the chance to use a more dangerous weapon: my fist backed with the wrath of my new found hatred for you. It would be dissatisfying for me to destroy you without feeling your processor crush within my grip.

*The rain begins to pound the ground with a furry. Optimus’s fist grips itself so tightly a dark fluid sprays from between the gaps in his fingers.*

You took something from me when you destroyed Delita. I’m here to take from you what you took from me. A life for a life. Nothing can stop me now, because I don’t care anymore…

*Prime and Megatron charge one another, smashing fists into each others’s faces with a boom so forceful it shatters the windows in the bar and vaporizes the water falling from the sky. It has begun.*
Commander Megatron

You are a fool Optimus Prime. *takes a punch from Prime* UUUNNNGHH! A well struck blow but then, so was this!! *Hits Prime with a left hook, the rain pours down around us both* You have forsken your autobot code, you have the matrix you should be at the ark repairing Delita, not here with me. How long do you think it will be before Galvatron comes out to see what is going on? You can't beat us both. You let rage rule you, you would make an excellent Decepticon. *sees Galvatron come out of the bar* Hold Galvatron! Save Delita or die here, in the rain, you can't beat us both. You also know that is me standing over there and he won't stand idly by if you are winning, *looks at Prime* what is it to be?
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

THIS IS THE END OF THE ROAD MEGATRON!!!

*everyone in the area turns to look at....... RODIMUS PRIME!*

Yes, Prime couldn't beat both of you on his own, but you think the two of you can take on the three of us and him?

*Arcee and Elita-1 step out from behind RP*

What did you think, that Optimus kept the Matrix on him? You would have sensed it, you would have known and now that I have retreived it it has honored me with its power again!
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Optimus sees the newly rebuilt Delita-1 standing beside Arcee and Hot Rod.*

Elita... You're... You're alive...

*Eyes fade from red to Blue. Optimus whispers to himself...*

What came over me?

*Megatron's fist smashes into Prime's grill, denting the chrome.*

MEGATRON!

*Prime grabs Megatrons fist and swings him into the ground knocking his fusion cannon off. Prime grabs Megatron's throat with his left hand, and with his right fist raised in the air...*

Now that Elita is alive, I will not have to take your life in exchange. But here's a reminder never to f*ck with Prime!

*Prime's right hand collides with Megatrons face shattering his cheek and eye and crushing his chin to the back of his throat.*

Now, Megatron, I think this can be resolved in a more mature matter than I once thought. You and I are going back into the bar and settle this like adults with a game of Chutes and Ladders. Now go pick a table and set up the game. I have to go potty.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Galvatron!!! I see you cowering in the back there!

*RP reaches back and touches Arcees hand*

I have a score to settle with you, trust me, never a day will pass where you won't be looking over your shoulder. You won't know when it's coming but I will make you pay for the way to treated Arcee.

*Looks at Arcee*
I know you don't need me top protect you, heck you have saved my tail end more than once, but This...... this is something I need to do......
*looks deep into Arcees optics for a sign that she is ok with his actions*
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*Delita/Elita (who is still purple mind you) casually takes a few steps aside, to give the young couple some space, & stoops to pick up a fleck of twisted metal that was torn from Megatron's face. She holds it between her fingertips & studies it with a grin on her face, then says to no one inparticular*

I'm surprised Megatron & his lacky haven't started yelling 'retreat' yet.
Commander Megatron

*Megatron rises* Prime spins around,*megatron punches him knocking his face plate off* there now I will go and get repaired and I suggest you do the same. Then I will set up a table for us. No-one f***s with me either, Autobot. Besides I think we have more pressing matters at hand.......
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Still outside the bar talking, Arcee declines an invitation from Hot Rod to come inside and have a seat. She is visibly tired and still somewhat disturbed by the earlier events of the day. Optimus Prime is heard through Hot Rod's comm, calling him to the leader's table.

It's okay. *Leans in and plants a kiss on Hot Rod's cheek.* You go take care of things. I won't be gone too long, just need to clear my head. You know you can always call on me if you need me...

*Turns away, in a low voice:* ...or even if you don't.

*Transforms and drives away.*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

After being denied to play Chutes And Ladders and then being told he must team up with the Autobots to fight the Quintessons, Galvatron is ready to explode with rage. He decides to go outside to calm down for a few minutes.

Galvatron lights up an energon stick and holds it between his fingers.
Leans back against the wall of the Bar. Through the wall, he can hear the mumbles of the others talking inside.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGHH!!!!! I don't like this one bit!
Teaming up with the Autobots. But we must. We must destroy those blasted Quintessons.
All this pressure is making my cranium vibrate with pain.
I haven't felt such pain in my cranium since... since..... Nooooo!

Galvatron looks up towards the stars, His sensors pick up some elevated radiation from Unicron's head.

No! It can't be! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Galvatron snuffs out his energon stick and runs back inside
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron once again finds himself outside of the bar.... with his hands over his audio recievers and yelling aloud......

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN'T SUMMON ME!!!!
I AM THE MIGHTY GALVATRON!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Galvatron feels electrods all around him. He takes off in flight into the deep space. Very weak, Galvatron flips open his communicator located on his left arm

Megatron in a weak voice do something! I cannot stop!
We must destroy this force wich controls me!!!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron floats into space uncontrolably.
He feels the electrons continue to grow more intense.
He sees an object in the distance. A very large object.

Unicron!

No!

You were distroyed by the matrix!

What do you want from me now?!

The responce is silent.....

I said, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!?

Radiated electrons cause Galvatron to be in intense pain

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Opens up his communication device.

Megatron?

Time Traveller?

Anybody?

Dirge, Inferno, Soundwave, Scourge, Scorponok, Bruticus, Devastator, Cyclonus, Meeshabot, Hot Rod, Arcee, Wheelie?
... aah what the h*ll, OPTIMUS PRIME?
Can anybody hear me?

Galvatron waits for a responce.... nothing but static

There is only one hope..... But can it work? I must try.....
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT roars up from behind in jet mode just as unicron's eyes begin to glow an evil green, the beams dancing eerily through the shattered glass*

WHEELIE? come on, galvatron. let's not get desperate. Does unicron have control over you again? what's going on? *he transforms beside galvatron, looking into his eyes, seeing the gears turning (not literally) and growing more and more leary of unicron. at galvatron's silence, he gets antsy.* come on... let's go....
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The pain is too intense if I defy the power of Unicron!
If I refuse, my cranium circuits might explode.

twitch.....blink...... twitch

Must go further.

TT, please help me! I know I am not the friendliest of our kind but you can't let this happen to me. I am the Mighty Galvatron!!
I have too much pride to let this be my end!

I have to continue closer to Unicron.

There is a chance.... to stop this.

The power lies within the tria--AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

THE PAIN!!

LEAVE ME TIME TRAVELLER!!! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU OUT HERE!
I HAVE NO CONTROL!!!

Galvatron aims his laser cannon at Time Traveller and fires a blast that nearly hit TT in the mid section.

I HAVE NO CONTROL!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Go back to the Kolkular Energon Bar TT!
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*sits on the ground outside the bar, leans her back against the wall, & looks up to the sky*

This is insane. I didn't even get to have any pizza.

*takes a couple slow deep breaths, closes her eyes, and tries to concentrate on Galvatron*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron is dangerously close to the head of Unicron.
He sees Quintessons through the broken eyes.
Galvatron hears one speak..

"If we can use the remodled power of Unicron to destroy one of the most dangerous Decepticons, we can use Unicron to destroy all of the Transformers."

Pain surges through through the body of Galvatron...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Puny Quintessons can't fight me like a true warrior!!

the surges of electrons flow through Galvatron again intensively.
Then it suddenly stopped.

The presence of Elita-1 trying to communicate is noticed..

MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
It's working!
IT'S WORKING!!!

Galvatron closes his optics and focuses on the communication.
He communicates back

Elita-1, I feel your presence.
Do you hear me?
When I converted you into Delita-1, I planted a secret micro-chip into the back of your head. This gives you the power to telepathically communicate with me. I never told you about this because I never trust anyone. Good thing too since you could have used this power against me if you knew about it. I Galvatron need your help.

Quickly you must use your special power of scream. It will telepathically transfer through me. Use all your power if you must. If I make it back I will return this favor with multitudes of energon cubes.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT switches in his bioscanner circuits* galvatron... it's an illusion, it really is unicron behind this! he's using the emotion the quintessons stimulate in us to distract us from his true purposes...

are you sure you want to go ahead with this? Elita's power is not without price, you take a high risk!