Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

OOC.
being not quite able to remember it yet, you sure know everything about him
OOC. I remember Dinobot and some of the others, but not much about where I'm from. I didn't say anything about it.

Inferno saluted as Megatron entered.

"Commander!" he said, "I am going to find the traitor and destroy him, with your permission of course."
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

You will wait. I am curious to see...... Galvattron is there any here that could join our cause?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

"Commander, if I may speak," Inferno asked, saluting.
Commander Megatron

"Speak freely Inferno,what is it you wish to say?"
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

"Sir, perhaps my Predicon brethren could be enlarged in the same way Dinobot was. They would be a great help to the Decepticon forces."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Excellent idea Inferno.
As long as they know who their leader is.
We need more of TT's empty body shells.
What do you think Commander?
Commander Megatron

Gather the empty body shells. I want all decepticons to the site to remove any bodies that are here, with the decpticon insignia. Kill anything else if its not already dead. :twisted:
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC: so y'all know, the protoforms are archived and locked up...somewhere ;)
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

with a voice reactor that sounds like Napoleon Dynamite, Galvatron replies....

Dang it!
Commander Megatron

*Megatron roars the order at all his troops* FIND THEM!!!!!!! :evil:
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

If I can't find any empty protoforms around, I shall take it to the streets and make some!
Commander Megatron

Inferno,take Ravage,Carnivac,Weirdolf and Fangry FIND THOSE PROTOFORMS!!!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*megatron leaves the 'cons to their search through TT's lab. as he goes outside, he feels a tap on his shoulder. he turns, and sees a large figure standing behind him in the alley*
nnnngah! *shouts dinobot as he clobbers him wtih a right hook to the face, follows up with a knee to the codpiece, and a heavy-handed haymaker.*
heheheh. Decepticons....predacons.... all the same.... so much fun.
*he kicks megatron in the chest with both feet, knocking him back into a bombed out housing flat. His eyes glow green, and a energy beams shoot forth where he looks, severing the few main girders still preventing the building's collapse. it lists, leans, and crumbles, burying the raging megatron. Dinobot laughs, transforms, and burns rubber off into the night to find his next victim.*

*meanwhile, back in the lab, TT tosses and turns in the CR chamber, little motes of light occasionally shooting out through the clear window of the door. *
TT... The night is a little hot...it seems your precious autobot-decepticon peace is breaking down already...
*TT frowns and jerks a bit in the CR chamber, making a couple loud thumps, which unnerves Fangry.*
*inferno, digging under the facility, breaks through into a deep, dark corridor under the lab...*
Commander Megatron

*Climbing out of the wreckage with eyes glowing red* I have taken your measure Autobot, and found it wanting. You are nothing to me, less than nothing. You will die for what you have done to me and Time Traveller." *Sets of in search of Dinobot* "I will find you Dinobot, when I do you will die at my hands."
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno digs a little deeper and falls forward into some sort of underground passage.

"Fellow Decepticons, down here," he called up through the tunnels.

Inferno lights a small built-in flashlight type device and shines it around. He was in a small corridor somewhere deep under the lab. Without waiting for the other Decepticons he traveled forward into the darkness.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*up ahead he spies a gargantuan blast door, the dusty circuitbox at its side sparks and flickers. it bears at its center the crest autobot, ringed by a dozen other symbols, including the familiar decepticon crest, and two he recognizes from a previous life. he steps forward, picking the circuitbox inhis claws. after some fidgeting he manages to short the ancient lock. the blast door shudders, and then transforms open, retracting, extending, and changing all over just like any 'bot. TT is clever, at least. he steps in, shining the light around. in the eerie, dusty room he spies a figure glaring dimly back at him. It is TT. Inferno straightens up and salutes, but TT does not react. something is strange. he has no wings. he is incomplete. Inferno scans around some more, seeing other incomplete TT's, each corresponding to one mode: a Countach TT, a Leopard II TT, a Panavia Tornado TT.... and two that he cannot recognize. yet a sixth covered in sheets. behind the rack of TT's, stretches a long store house.... of coffins. cranes, conveyors, and other equipment loom above the length of the room.*
Commander Megatron

*on the comm-link* Inferno, Inferno come in, where are you? Did you find any protoforms?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

"Mighty commander," Inferno replies over the comm, "I am in an underground chamber under TT's lab. I may have found something. I will report again when I know for sure."

But all Megatron hears is static.

Inferno slowly walks forward into the room. He has never seen anything like this. He continues to walk towards the back of the room, searching for any blank protoforms. As he continues he can still feel the icy stare of the blank TT staring at his back. He muses that even the most battle hardened Decepticon would be creeped out by this place.
Commander Megatron

*On the comm* bzzz....bzzt
"Curses! All I am getting is static"

*Sets of in the direction of Decepticon HQ.*
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*the rows of coffinlike stasispods are in all varying condition. some are empty, missing doors, some seem active, but it is unknown whether they contain any specimens. occasional small workrooms bump out from the main room, containing any number of artifacts, not to mention dissected specimens of TT's most familiar three alt modes. toward the back of the long room, inferno comes across a pile of spark cores, the equivalent of empty skulls of humans: just a protective shell, yet unused, that could at one point hold the essence of a 'bots being. inferno wonders to himself: what IS this place? turning back around, seeing the TT bodies on racks at the now far end, he wonders: who ARE you?*

*meanwhile, above, the rest of the search party has no clue where inferno is. having lost radio contact, and having no obvious entrance or trail to follow, they continue to search TT's surface lab fruitlessly. TT stirs in his sleep in the CR chamber.*