Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT's eyes flash up to megatron*
I'm glad you still remember.
*he looks down, shakes his head* The truce lasted all of ten minutes.
*he looks back to megatron* You remember why I did that. If you require to reassert yourself, perhaps you should seek trustworthy officers. Lucky you have me to keep them in line.
*he turns to leave, then stops, and tosses megatron the tiny Predaking brain module* I know you were involved in this. *he stops, about to say something else... but then turns away and goes back to his quarters to take an ion shower*
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

"YOU MADE A SERIOUS ERROR OF JUDGEMENT GALVATRON!!! I sent you with the Predacons to track Prime down, flush him out then destroy him. Not in the middle of my bar with half the Autobot army watching you!! YOU FOOL!!!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I thought the Predacons were fully charged. They ran off like cowards due to only 1 Autobot. Let's put this foolishness aside my former self and let me buy you a drink inside the bar. I must say though, I do not trust that new friend of yours. What's his name, Dealer? Keep your optics close upon him.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Doubledealer sighed, the opportunity for profit in this sector was dwindling. There had been quite a lot of activity lately, but he had lay low. Despite a "small" deduction he had made from the Decepticon's credit bank during the chaos, he felt like he could do more. Perhaps he could find some better entertainment in another sector, maybe Planet Micro would be a good place to visit. Walking down the alley, he headed for his ship.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

VWWWWOOOOSsssshhhhhsssssss
TRANSFORM!
*TT transforms back into 'bot mode. He sees DD, and mutters to himself*
Well, well. If it isn't our favorite money-grubbing traitorcon. I'll have to check the registers.
*yells*
Hoy! Double! Where are you lifting this craft off for?
*DD looks around shiftily, pretending not to hear TT.*
Aagh. He'll be back when money's flowing easy again.
*TT heads down the secret passage to his underground warehouse area... The creepy one that Inferno accidentally tunneled into*
hnnn...Inferno...
*he looks at Galvy's near-complete brainbox, and walks over to Inferno's eviscerated body, his spark sustained in a nearby canister. He shoves the scrapmetal body off that worktable, setting Inferno's spark and 'brainbox' on it. He heads to the back of the warehouse, seeing Inferno's grotesque 'corpse' in an old stasis pod. he stops and considers it.*
Well, you did go and get yourself killed. I figured as much. I'm sure you would be much more at home around here in this "transmetal" body as your kind called it. Good old Cybertron Die-Cast like the rest of us. Hnn. But to show that I had this ready years ago would really tip my hand...
*He paces around the pod, considering the lifeless body*
I'm sure they know. They've figured it out. Megatron will be ready to crack with all these Autobot ping signals coming in from all over the sector... You were a good loyal warrior. Maybe even straighten out this Decepti-rabble that's been fighting like guerrillas all over.
*He stops, facing the big red husk, standing as tall as TT...Almost taller than Megatron. Its metalflake tones glisten from under the dust. The drillbits sharp and ready to bite into the Cybertronian ground. The powerful hydraulic limbs ready to snap to attention.*
Aye... It's time. Heh heh. Time indeed.
*He hoists the cadaverous mass out of the pod, shouldering it and heading back to the worktable.*
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

For a long time there was darkness. The spark was there, but with no body it was just another ghost of the past, much like Starscream had been in its time. It had watched them as they moved about their lives. Many more adventures had taken place. Galvatron was now badly damaged. It had also seen the Autobot named Kup. It had had much time to think of things while floating. This Autobot perhaps would be the key. If only it had a body, then the Autobots would suffer. They were headed towards Quintessa now. Rodimus and Magnus had encountered some resistence. The Autobot Arcee was alone, trying to prove herself. It wanted vengence. It wanted to destroy Arcee and now that chance presented itself. If only it had a body.

Then.....light....the optic sensors reactivated.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT installed the cold, empty spark core into the transmetal body. the eyes flickered as some residual energy from the core pulsed through the circuits.*
well... not much more i can do for you right now. you have all your memories. you have a body. you have a core. but still as lifeless as megatron's blast had left you.
*TT sighs, not having been able to truly save inferno, a child of his lab. He crates up the completed body and puts it on a lift to his non-secret lab in the upper bar, planning a gift to megatron for his recent cooperation. the lift deposits the crate in the lab, then returns to prevent discovery. and the crate again gathers dust.*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron's body lays motionless in the place where Time Traveller has placed him. Eyes flicker in and out once in a while. Internal gears and cervos start to make noise. Galvatron's hand begins to spill oil.
With the rest of his body still motionless, Galvatron's arm raises and begins to write on the wall with his own oil. The message is written in old Decepticon Graffiti and is directed to Time Traveller.
TT desiphers the oily message on the wall and tells all about this....
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT comes back to his deep sanctum, and sees oil smeared on the wall and splattered up galvatron's hand and arm. he reads it*
...must discon...or....nice forever? He must be tapping his subcounscious diagnostic... Well, it's worth a try.
*opening up Gavly's battery doors, and lifting the big 9V aside, he reaches in to his chest and does as Galvatron has asked....*
I ought to have a word with the commander, too.
*he leaves to go up to the bar to have a talk with megatron.*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron's final words as TT disconnected the 9V battery....

Fear not, for like Optimus Prime has done before, I shall return.
Thank you Time Traveller.
I will miss everyone.

Galvatron's eyes flicker as the final drops of energon excape the might Decepticon. Then silence.

Galvatron's spark is in coma.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT walks into his secret basement warehouse, he switches on the dim, flickering maintenance lights over his workbenches. Galvatron lies peacefully upon one of them.*
Alas, Galvatron. For all the times we've clashed in battle, I do miss you some days. *has flashbacks of Galvatron, Megatron, and himself laughing and drinking when all other patrons had gone back to their respective places*
I await your return, old friend.

*he walks presently to the shrouded, half-built forms of himself. Scanning the three that stand upright, uncovered, gathering dust, he nods approvingly. He rolls the racks that hold these three forms into a storage closet, closing it behind him. He approaches one of the covered replicas. he considers it a moment...*

Hhhh. I think it is time for a change. I will not need this again. I have too many friends for its use anyway....

*he dismantles components of the replica until it is little more than a skeleton, only the most basic armor plates still in place, his face and helm, his hands, footpads, and a few inner chest guards. He rolls over a work cart full of heavy steel components. Some are scratched and battered, paint scraped away, or choked with dirt. One by one he lifts them into place, giant hydroulic pistons, huge reinforced wheels, a thick, toothed bucket... after his work is done, he steps back, grinning approvingly*

Oh man, this is gonna be awesome.... Hahaha! I love how some of the young humans speak. It feels so appropriate sometimes. *he pulls a sheet back over the model, and, glancing back at it once more, he says in a deep, gutteral tone*

Oh Yeah.

*he steps into the CR chamber, which seals tight behind him.*
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT arrives in his secret lab to find the Galvatron's spark core red hot, as though it were just forged.*
Ready to go home, my friend?
*The heat and radiance of the spark inside pulses rapidly and excitedly. Carefully, TT places the spark core back in Galvatron behind his 9V. connecting the huge power conduits, his eyes flicker momentarily. He is still in repair mode. TT lies him back in a stasis pod, sends it to his behind the bar lab, and leaves immediately for Kaon.*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

As soon as TT leaves the lab, Galvatron's hand clinches into a fist.
It is the first movement since he has been in a coma.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The repairs are done.
Galvatron lives
Last edited by Galvatron on Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC: Dude, you're in that pod in Kaon. Sorry, should've been more clear.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

A blast from his living metal destroying cannon clears a passageway to the surface for deszaras and the other decepticons that he awakened in the chamber of stasis pods. he had left sunstorm to handle things there and taken thw five deceps that had awoken with him. He had Waterfall, Sonicscream, Hooligan, Staxx and Skyjack. They follow behind him as he leads them out onto cybertrons streets near to the bar and starts in the direction of the decpticon HQ. His weapon fading out as he commands its dissapearance. He beckons for the decpticons to follow and they fall into step behind him.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Where am I? How long have I been in stasis? These things are left to him to ponder while. All of a sudden he stops to see a gathering of bots. 'It looks to be a bar of sorts' he says to himself. Maybe I can get some answers in there.
R.I.P. Menasor
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Sixshot arrives at the scene just as the last transformer, which all appear to bear the Decepticon emblem(or something similar), steps out of the hole, following none other than Deszaras!

What is this fool doing?! Is this an act of treason?! How did he acquire these Decepticons that I have never laid my optics on before? And is he trying to amass an army to overthrow Megatron?! Sixshot had no choice now, but to confront Deszaras and find answers! NOW!

*Sixshot heads toward the ground and transforms into robot mode, landing between Deszaras and his apparent destination*

Deszaras, instinctively stepped one foot back as he saw the Decepticon descending upon him. Deszaras gave his new warriors a firm gesture with his right arm to halt, while all along keeping his stare fixed on Sixshot, summoned weapons at the ready.

"What is the meaning of all this, Deszaras?!" "Boldly skulking around in Cybertrons underbelly" Sixshot bellowed as he stood before Deszaras.

"U were definitely aware that Megatron still considers u untrustworthy and left someone to shadow u?! "And now u blatantly, emerge with these strange transformers that bear a similar mark of the Decepticons?!"

" Where do these strange transformers come from?" pointing at the ancient transformers that trailed Deszaras.

"Are u planning to capsize Megatron's rule over Cybertron?"
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Deszaras laughs at sixshot.

"Do you really think I would try to overtrow megatron. I found evidence of a secret storage area of decepticons while searching through some old archives. Its took me some time to find there true location but i present you more troops for the decepticons. They have slept for countless millions of years and i should know for it was I who placed them in stasis."

His sword alters into his ball and chain as he speaks.

"I do not wish confilct with you. I have already had a lecture from sunstorm. Megatron left me in charge here so i took it upon myself to increase our manpower. But if you really want to fight me I will gladly put you into stasis lock."

Deszaras fixes sixshot with a glare.

"If i was to try to do something against megatron would I leave a trail that even a minicon could follow?"
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Elation arises within Sixshot; For a while now, his fellow Decepticons feared even the thought of being within the vicinity of himself. Never has a Decepticon been fearless enough to confront him, to say the least.

Sixshot begins to laugh himself

"I am very impressed, Deszaras! U have not backed down from your convictions. However, your sincerety is something to be desired, I have much respect for you. And although it would please me to engage in battle, I will await the appropriate moment and cherish it when the time is right."

Sixshot clenches his fist, then stands at attention,

"For now, I am at your service." Sixshot bows his head.

"Now, if u please, would u introduce me to these new warriors behind u!"
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"