Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

(exactly what i would have done, galvy! :D )
*TT comes from behind the bar a bit later, 'bots and 'cons are gathered all over, discussing the gathering dark. there is fear in the troops. the autobots are demoralised to see optimus downed, and the decepticons have never seen megatron so worried. *

well gents, i had wheeljack and scrapper whip us up something to help stabilize these little tears. it's a pity they aren't always working together. no... not a pity, a tragedy.
anyway, they're highly energy intensive, so no chance of closing the mother tear. we'd have an easier time moving cybertron. *looks to megatron*
well, here, each of you take one, galvatron, megatron, inferno... i'll take one soon, and i'm keeping one for prime if he should choose to help in this way. take a squad of a few troops... from both sides... find tears, activate the device to close them, and help any survivors you find.
galvatron, take cyclonus and some other fliers to the further districts, since you will have more mobility.
inferno, you and your crew have the tunnels. i'm going to investigate what you said about these visitors... if i find or confirm anything i'll radio you.
Megatron, cover the industrial district with your crew.
Has anyone seen D/Elita-1? we could use her help. i certainly hope none of you have scrapped her again.
Well, i'm headed to the sonic canyons. Downshift, Overdrive, you're with me. Windsweeper, you can come keep us wily autobots in check. Let's get to it!
*they transform and fly out*
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Ramjet,Thrust, Blitzwing you are with me. Autobots, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe with me, lets go. You Autobots are under my command on this mission.

*They all Depart and head towards the tear*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron takes the highly energy intensive device.
Eyes glow with knowledge of supreme power within his hands.
With a slanted smile, he aims it at weak Optimus Prime.

Can I check the range and power first before I put myself and troops in danger?

Time Traveller stands in front of Optimus Prime with eyes glowing.
Edging closer to Galvatron saying...

This is no time for personal confrontation Galvatron. The weapon has been tested and it works just fine. Now, are you going to help or do I need to find a MIGHTIER Decepticon to help?

Galvatron lowers the weapon to his side.
With a very intense raised voice Galvatron replies...

There is no one MIGHTIER than I, Galvatron!!!
Cyclonus, grab Scourge and some Sweeps and follow me!!
Aerialbots as well!

Galvatron turns back towards TT. He gets right up nose to nose.
With so much anger from being ordered by an Autobot

Autobot! Your time will come soon! You have just entered my top 10 wanted list!

TT replies with a smirk. Of course my time will come Galvatron.
They don't call me Time Traveller for nothing!

Galvatron turns back to his toops

To the skies!!

All of Galvatron's minions transform into ship mode and Galvatron enters into Cyclonus. They all fly off into further districts
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT shakes his head* aagh! i can't let all this confrontationalism get to me... but how else am i to deal with galvatron. the tearcloser would have had no effect on prime...but how else am i to keep the autobots trust? they need to know that i'm willing to put myself in thee way of a breach in this alliance. i got too used to the decepticon's cooperation, but now that we have prime's much needed help, it seems to be dwindling with each new catastrophe...
"You are walking a thin line, TT..."
oh, shut up. *TT grabs his tearcloser, transforms into Countach mode, burns rubber away from the bar, transforming into jet mode some distance away.*
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno begins to walk away with the Predicons to cover his assignment when he is stopped by a loud voice.

"Me Grimlock and Dinobots going with you, little bug. Don't trust Decepticons to follow orders."

"I was commandeded to finish this task for the colony!," Inferno replied, "you're welcome to come, but don't get in my way. And besides I can fly, can you?"

Inferno turns his back on the Dinobots and begins to fire up his thrusters. For an instant, Grimlock considers destroying this Decepticon while his back is turned. But this is not his way and besides it is indeed better to let the bug follow orders. He'll just go along to make sure that's all the Decepticon does.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*later, as Megatron searches for his first tear, it finds him first. lurking around the corner from him as his team clears a bombed out industrial sector, he feels its pull... though not gravitational. it seethes and oozes a reddish light, the tear it's formed gaping wide before him. reaching for his tearcloser device, he is drawn to touch it, another universe, just once, to feel its power before annihilating it for good.

Megatron wakes up. there is a bright surgical style light over him, and a face looks down into his own, smiling smugly. it seems to be his own... the colors are smeared and the lines are blurred, but it is a sharp white grin and piercing eyes looking out from under a square edged helmet. the figure looks at him again, and somehow being pleased, throws its head back in a triumphant laughter.

megatron does not take well to this, this being mastered by some lesser fool presuming to be superior. just as he is about to lash out, he wakes sharply, sitting bolt upright and knocking over one of the troops in his command, sending him spraling across the factory floor. he stands, righting himself. an autobot tries to explain.*

"Commander Megatron, we..." *but is cut off.*
"SILENCE FOOL! We have work to do." *his troops order up and head off to continue scouring for anomalies. striding off, Megatron feels a pain in the center of his chest, extending deep, almost to his spark core. but it does not stop him.*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron, his troops as well as the Aerialbots are searching the further districts. Alongside of Cyclonus an image of a flying lizard like creature appears. This creature looks like Hun-Grr with having 2 heads. But is more darker and dragon like.

Who are you?

there is no reply, only laughter....MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Then dissappears

That laughter sounds awfully familiar.
For some reason, I kinda feel a kinship to it.

Scourge: We are approaching some tears ahead!
Galvatron: I am prepaired!

Galvatron lifts up the cockpit (huh huh huh) of Cyclonus and raises the weapon given by Time Traveller. He aims... He fires... His first confrontation with the tears is a victory.
Commander Megatron

*Meanwhile Megatron arrives at his Tear* "Blitzwing catch me, load me with this and fire it at the tear." * Blitzwing does as he is told. Another tear closed. *Galvatron, this is Megatron,mission complete, how did you get on?"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I don't see anything out of the ordinary anymore Commander.
Looks like these weapons really work.
I did see a 2 headed dragon though. He was kinda cool.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT opens his com*
This is TT. as soon as your district is clear, head to the next district. i'm currently inbound to the little iacon district. i trust all is well? how were your forays?
Commander Megatron

All is fine here Autobot. Myself and Galvatron will meet at the next point above Thunderhead pass.
Cyclonus

Post by Cyclonus »

*On the comm to Megatron* Lord Megatron come in, the engines are ready for firing.....
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I am on my way to Thunderhead pass.
We will be there in about 2 knots.
We lost a Sweep through one of those rips in space.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Prime wakes from his unconscious state to find himself alone. He sits up and looks around. Everything is out of focus and jumbled and there is something different in his optics. There is a faint but sharp grid before his vision. He is familiar with the x,y, and z axes, but there is another… it’s orthogonal to the other three spatial dimensions.*

What am I seeing? A 4th dimension?? What's happened to me??

*Prime extends his finger out in front of him as to touch the intangible grid. His finger presses the space around him as if there were surface tension to it. The grid in his vision vaguely shows something beyond that surface. It’s as if fists are pounding the nothingness before him. Then, a familiar sound. Faint voices. Hot Rod’s voice… Arcee’s voice… a human voice… as if calling for help... *

Where are you Hot Rod!? Arcee, is that you!?

*As Prime’s concern grows his finger pierces the fragile tension separating two dimensions and Arcee, Hot Rod, and Daniel fall toward Prime through the opening…*
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee, Hot Rod, and Daniel tumble to the ground before Prime, with Hot Rod landing on top of Arcee.

Hot Rod, this really isn't the time or the place, she jokes, standing up and brushing herself off.

You're right, says Hot Rod. Besides, I would rather you be the one on to--

Hot Rod! Don't forget we have a young one present, she whispers, scolding him. So keep your synthesizer shut.

Prime, thank you so much for... Arcee stops herself short. There is something not quite right about the Autobot leader. He appears dazed and weak, not his usual strapping self. Optimus? Is everything all right?
Commander Megatron

The Decepticons and the Autobots Sideswipe and Sunstreaker follow Decepticon Commander Megatron. "We are heading to Thunderhead Pass, we will meet up with Galvatron and his Party. then we need tyo get Tt and fire the engines and move Cybertron!!"
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno, the Predicons, and the Dinobots had already repaired one tear when the anomalies began to increase in intensity in their sector. They had been forced to take shelter for a moment behind some debris.

It was then that Inferno remembered. There had been a Megatron where he had come from, very different from the Megatron that he now followed yet similar in some ways. He felt somehow conflicted, what should he do if his current commander and the commander he had followed should meet and should be at odds with one another.

"Hey, little bug. Me think it good time to move on now," Grimlock said to snap him out of his daze.

They continued moving forward towards their intended destination, hopefully at the center of these anomalies on Cybertron.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Arcee wrote:Optimus? Is everything all right?
Arcee, I don’t… feel well. There’s something terribly wrong with my central processor. I feel an incredible weakness followed by periodic surges in power and processor activity. I seem to be seeing in four dimensions, which is only adding to my scrambled thoughts.

*Prime brings his hand to his head for a moment and notices something on his arm.*

What’s this? Rust? That’s impossible. Am I decaying?

*Suddenly, a blurry shape appears on Prime’s new-found internal grid coming from behind Hot Rod. It’s the dark shadow that toyed with Prime earlier.*

Hot Rod! Look out!

*Prime musters enough strength to get to his feet and push Hot Rod from it’s path. The shadow slams into Prime, knocking him backward and onto the ground. Prime’s Body begins to seize once more. Then all motion ceases… Prime gathers himself up off the ground and stands firm. The rust on his arm begins spreading up to his shoulder… Prime’s eyes are hollow and black, and a loathing expression possesses his face focusing in Hot Rod’s direction.*

Machine. Come here. So I can kill you.
Commander Megatron

*Arrives at Thunderhead pass* Decepticons, Autobots we have arrived. "We will await the arrival of Galvatron and then we will close this tear. Afterwards we will head to the bar, where myself and Galvatron will leave you. We have other matters to tend to. Ah,here comes Galvatron now"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Sorry I'm late Commander
I.. um.. had to stop for a few minutes. :oops:

I'm ready now. Lets do this and head back to the bar.

All of the troops prepare themselves for the end of an alliance.
Both Galvatron and Megatron load their weapons and prepare to fire.