Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*Dinobot pops up from behind a dumpster full of soviet satellite parts that seem to have accumulated on cybertron during its time near earth (season 1), eyes glowing red*
NNNAAAGH!
*He fires off several bursts of laser fire, collapsing a husk of building near Galvatron*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron frantically removes the collapsed building away from him.

You cannot stop me, nor can you destroy me!!!

Galvatron takes a shot at the gas chamber tank next to Dinobot. The explosion sends Dinobot flying backwards and landing against a wall.
It only disables his equalibrium for a short time.
Then he takes a shot at Hot Rod who dodges the blast.

Delita, take on Arcee!!

Delita fires her gun at Arcee and hits her in the arm
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee hollers in pain as Delita blasts her in the arm, on Galvatron's command. It's fembot versus fembot as Prime, Rodimus, Galvatron, and Dinobot are dealing with one another. Still somewhat stunned by Rodimus' return, Arcee forces herself to stand and get her bearings.

"Like my new footplates, Arcee?" asks Delita smugly. "If you smartened up and joined the Decepticons, they might give you some nice ones, too, instead of that hideous pink you insist on sporting. But I guess you'd rather follow Prime and Rodimus around like their obedient lapbot." She fires another shot, but Arcee manages to dodge. "Well, that's just not for me."

"I feel sorry for you, Delita," says Arcee, taking out her gun. "The Decepticons used you ... destroyed you ... left you for dead. But here you are, at their beck and call once more. Unable to think for yourself? I suppose you fit right in."

Arcee runs toward Delita, firing a few shots but getting into closer range for hand-to-hand combat.

"You're going to suffer, Autobot, I promise you," spits out Delita, delivering a swift kick, "but not nearly as much as Prime will."

A feeling of tiredness begins to build within Arcee. Tired of the hatred and the fighting. Tired of Delita's disillusionment. Tired of trying to make her see sense. "You're a fool, Delita!" she shouts, fed up. She deals several blows against the fembot, who blocks them until Arcee punches her hard, knocking her off her feet. "Your corruption has blinded you to what you and Prime could've had. I'm not going to let you hurt him," she says, pointing her gun squarely at Delita, "I'm not going to let you hurt any of us anymore ... "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron is fighting solo against Optimus, Rodimus and Dinobot.
He thinks to himself ..
This really sucks right now!
He turns toward Delita's direction and see she is pinned down with Arcee's gun aimed at her.

I will not let this happen!!

Galvatron makes a mad dash straight for Arcee and rams into her side.
He is shot in the leg by Optimus.
All shooting stops as Galvatron and Arcee roll around for a little bit.
Finally Galvatron takes Arcee hostage. Protecting himself behind Arcee. Holding his laser cannon at her temple. Delita runs behind them both and aims her weapon at the Autobots.

It's YOUR move Autobots!!
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

"STOP!! Galvatron no, don't do this"

*Rodimus raises his hands up in front of his chest*

"Look, I am not attacking, do not hurt Arcee.....Please.
I have seen another time, I have been to a stange land *points at Dinobot* all the bots look like that guy. When I threw myself into the void I was sure I was gonna die, but the Matrix....it protected me, I awoke to see these beast machines fighting some kind of beast wars.
I used the battle as cover and I checked out their base, they know of us, they wanted to be like us and the void allowed them to come here, but just like you Galvatron....they don't belong in this time and we need to correct it, the balance of the universe must be restored."

*Rodimus stands silent and thinks to himself, oh gawds, I bet I just sounded like Perceptor*
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

(ooc) Yes you do, remind me not to ask you for direction RP. :lol: :lol:
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee realizes Rodimus' speech is just the distraction she needs and elbows Galvatron in the chest, breaking free and sending him hunched over...
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*right under a good back-of-the-head hilt-pound from dinobot, dropping him to the ground* NNNNYAH!
Not bad, my 'Autobot' comrades.
did you really see the planet from which we...hailed?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

As Dinobot speaks, maniacal laughter is heard in the distance followed by the sounds of engines being fired. A few moments later, Inferno arrives with both of his flame cannons charged.

"You Autobots will all be destroyed in the name of the royalty!!!"

Inferno turns his jets on maximum thrust and does a charging kick into Dinobot while firing streams of flame at Prime and Rodimus. His foot connects with Dinobots face and knocks his enemy to the ground.

"Today you will be destroyed for good, Maximal."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

HeaurkMMPHH! *he sprawls to the ground*
HARDLY!
*dinobot kips up onto his feet and shakes his head to clear it. He winds up and chucks his sword at inferno as he charges the other autobots, which jams into inferno's stabilizer fin motors, causing him to spiral up and out of control*
Autobots, now!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

That blasted Fem-bot!!! She elbowed me right in the bearings!!

How DARE you say I don't belong here, Rodimus!
I am soon to be ruler of the GALAXY therefore, I belong EVERYWHERE!!

Galvatron radios to Megatron....

Commander, what is the condition of Time Travellor?
Things are real weird over here. Hot Ro- Rodimus Prime is back!
And so is my Matrix!! Try to make it over here ASAP! I am sending you the coordinations now.

xio10111010101110110100010101010111010101110101101
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno begins to rise more into the air and spin wildly. His flame cannons however are still pointed downwards. Flame begins to spread around, setting the entire battlefield ablaze.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

The autobots are forced to scatter to avoid the flames as they rain down from the cannons of the wildly cackling Inferno. Delita whispers to Galvatron, while keeping an eye on this strange creature Inferno refers to as a 'Maximal'-

We're outnumbered. May I suggest we use the distraction Inferno is creating as an opportunity to sneak inside this strange ship. Perhaps the weaponry can still be activated...
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*As Inferno’s flames begin to consume the battlefield, chaos replaces order. Prime notices Galvatron and Delita sneak into the Maximal ship.*

Rodimus, Arcee! Look alive! Galvatron and Delita up to something. Dinobot, we need your help. You must know that ship better than any of us. Galvatron and Delita may be attempting to commandeer it. What can we do to prevent them from accessing the controls?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

nnnnn....
*blasts his eye lasers at inferno a couple more times, falling back out of the burning feild, the paint on his legs is curling and he's losing coolant. he shouts out...*

Sentinel! online, full alert! voice code Dinobot...

*suddenly, a greatly weakened but functional shield encases the ship, and the remaining gun batteries pop up and activate... they are large, and locked on... even for such a small craft, some impressive engineering has been done.*

Amazing, it still works... *he smirks a toothy smirk* die-cast construction.
comrades, you'll want to stay back... sentinel won't recognize you.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

fuck
Commander Megatron

*steps out of the bar on the way to decepticon HQ*

TT is free, I am away Kaon to....*sees the battle* WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!! *Stands and observes the scene*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Decepticons! We are outgunned!! Back to Headquarters for repairs!!

All the Decepticons take off in flight and dissappear into the smokey sky from the battleground.
Commander Megatron

*Follows his warriors as they leave and head to HQ* "We will let Tt deal with the Dinobot"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*Dinobot watches the decepticons retreat, blasting his eye lasers behind them and shaking his fist*
COWARDS!

*he is about to go talk to the remaining autobots, but before he turns to leave, he sees in the shadows a large figure approaching, illuminated eerily by the flame drizzling from a long, dark gun. Dinobot stiffens up, realizing it's not Inferno.*