Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*mimicks Galvatrons voice*

“Quickly you must use your special power of scream.”

*rolls her eyes & shakes her head, but can't help smiling a bit*

Oh sure Galvatron, smash in my windshield and just expect me to run out to your rescue.

*opens up com & radios Optimus Prime*

Where the hell are you? I have a bit of a…situation to deal with. I need you here right away!!
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Prime rolls up and transforms*

D/Elita, I got here as fast I could. What's going on? I sense concern in your eyes.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Hey - thanks for taking off earlier without telling me!!! I thought we discussed this leaving me behind crap!

Anyway, here's the deal.

Galvatron is in trouble. Apparently he put something in my head that would allow me to transfer my 'special power'

*insert eerie music - ooo weee oooo*

to help him out with his Unicron problem. I guess the Excedrin Migraine just isn't working for him anymore.

Of course, you know what happens when I use my 'power'.

*notices Prime smiling*

No, not that you idiot. The whole blood curdling scream thing.

I'm not so sure I should do it. After all, he did aid in my destruction not too long ago.

But, I'm not in charge here - you are. What do you want me to do Prime?
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

D/Elita, I can't let you do that. Don't you understand what will happen if you use your special power? I won't lose you again! Galvatron is crazy if he thinks he can single-handedly take out Unicron by harnessing your power. I won't let you die in vain for a misleading cause!

*Prime gently takes D/Elita's hand and holds it to his face*

I... I need you.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Megatron steps out from behind the wall*
I thought this might happen, *points fusion cannon in Delitas' face* The female will save Galvatron or I will kill her. Don't do anything stupid Prime, we are on the same side, we need Galvatrons power. *turns to Delita and snarls* Save him, now!!
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Megatron, you fiend!

*reacts instinctively and leaps for Megatron's fusion cannon*

Not this time, Megatron!
Commander Megatron

PRIME WAIT! *A blast explodes from the cannon above Delitas head Prime stops to see what has happened* You see Prime I could have destroyed her, we need to be as one for the upcoming battle. We need Galvatron as well... *Megatron removes the Fusion cannon from his arm and extends a hand towards prime, "'Till all are one.......?"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT crackles in over all their com lines* what the *snapcrackle* is going on down there??? Galvatron is up here lip-syncing to himself, and uni*crackle* grows stronger by the breem. i'm getting Galvy out of here, unless you've a better *sktzzzt*. the *Kchhhht*son ship will be here any breem, and my lieutenants are still *kra-ZZT* refugees coming in.
Prime, go find your trailer, whereever you *poppoppop* that thing, and get set up for contain*zzzeert* galvatron in case unicron tries to *ksssshhhhIK* him again. megatron, set up that *tsktsk* particle cannon of yours, we're gonna amp it up and go for a headshot here. AND HURRY UP ABOUT *kazEERTshhhhhh......*
Commander Megatron

ENOUGH OF THIS PRIME!! TT save Galvatron, Prime go and find the trailer, me TT, I am ready when you are....
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*crackle* allright! TT out.
Galvatron.... GALVATRON! rrrrgh.... *he grabs galvatron, arm-barring him from behind, so he will stop this ridiculous mindless drifting...* snap OUT of it!!! *he transforms into jet mode, with galvatron in the cockpit* and lets get OUT of here! *he ignites his afterburner and hightails it back to cybertron, dropping a couple time delay countermeasures in case someone tries to follow him*
Commander Megatron

*Awating the return of Tt and Galvatron* "Ah here they come." * Shakes TTs' hand* Thankyou TT for bringing him back. *turns to Galvatron* How are you?
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

FOOLS!
Did I ask to be saved!!??
Did I!!??

I had Unicron right where I wanted him!
It's the Quintessons who turned on Unicron's head again.
Unicron was not at full compasity of energon.
He is strong enough to control me but not strong enough to defend himself. My mind and powers were being controlled. I could have used Elita's powers through me and that would have frozen time long enough for me to blast the Quintessons and unplug Unicron. Nobody else would be in any danger. Nobody else would have to waste any energon.
Elita would have been saved afterwards.

Yes it's true, Elita-1 was able to communicate to me with her mind.
I also was able to hear her thoughts as well.

Elita-1, you still wish to follow this guy?
You can join us again whenever you wish.
I still have your Decepticon insignia.

suddenly the electrons surge through Galvatron once again...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

then quietly Galvatron speaks...

Commander, take my laser cannon from me!
They want me to- AAAAAAHHH!!!.... use it on all of you!

We must destroy Unicron once and for all!
We must work together!
Any insecurity will only destroy our strategy again.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Meanwhile, outside the bar, Optimus Prime sits in truck mode with an unconscious Glavatron secured in the containment unit of his trailor

Psst, hey, Roller... Go find me a magic marker. I'm going to draw a mustache on his face...
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

"Finally, we take action!" Inferno said as he exited the bar.

He had left the maintainence of the engine room to Shockwave and the Constructicons and had prepared to join one of the aerial squads that were being organized by Autobot and Decepticon commanders outside. Inferno took a place next to Astrotrain, Blitzwing, and Octane and readied his flame cannons. It was finally time. He smiled.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Hot Rod wrote:Arcee!!! I'm on my way, I have a fix on your position. If you can hear me, stay where you are I'm on my way!!
Arcee closes her comm panel, finding it futile--the gravitational pull from the rip in space was clearly affecting the circuitry. After leaving the bar with the desire to break away from the drama of Autobot/Decepticon hostility and check in on Daniel, she began to feel something amiss--a flux in the air--when she noticed what appeared to be a black dot in the sky above. As she drove toward it and further away from the bar, the force felt stronger. Transmissions from TT were choppy and unintelligible--only when she witnessed the shuttle blasting off could she piece together what was happening, and attempted to warn the Autobots of the black hole. By now the pull was getting too intense ... it would be too difficult to drive back to the bar, but too dangerous to get any closer. She remembers a story she heard about a similar situation happening to Quintessa.

Please, Hot Rod ... get here soon ... she thinks to herself, daunted.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron steps outside of the bar to search for Inferno and the other Decepticons.... immidiatly he is pulled by the unknown force.

WTF!!?? What is happening!!?? I will not be controlled by unknown forces again!!!!!

Galvatron turns around and goes back in the bar
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Prime exits the bar. It’s grown dark and turbulent outside. Cybertron’s Structures slowly twist and sway, wailing like tortured souls welcoming their executioner. Looking to the left there is no one. Looking to the right reveals loneliness as well.*

*Then, a ripping sound from behind…*

What was that?

*The shadow shoots down the street away from prime, and then curiously stops.*

What are you?

*The shadow hovers for a moment, then shoots back toward Prime, ripping through the space between them. It stops only inches from Prime’s face, then shoots upward at supersonic speed literally tearing the intangible space before him. There in the middle of the street before Prime, the air bled purple light from it’s wound. Confounded at this impossible sight of fractured subspace, Prime extends his index finger into the welcoming doorway…*
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*prime opens his eyes slowly once on the other side of the rift. his optics seem dirty, blurry. before him hovers a figure... seeming unlike any transformer, but witha famliar face.
his own.
the face seems to look through him, searching for something on the back of prime's eyes. the face looks away, calling to others. they gather around, unfamiliar faces now, searching him, seeing right through him. the one whose face mimics prime begins to reach out to prime, calling, calling to the matrix, to prime's spark.
just then, something happens. the faces shake and tumble, careening away to some unseen business in the haze.
all goes dark.
prime wakes, lying on his back, looking up at the stars. another familiar face now appears. it is an ironic white, red eyes blaze from under the helm. it is megatron.*
"Prime, what's going on? wake up!" *he calls. some wakeup. TT rushes out, and leans over prime from the other side.*
shut up, for one second, will you? let the 'bot come to...*TT waits for prime to gain a bit more consciousness.*
What happened? You appeared to flicker from existense, sensors, everything... not to mention anomalies around here right off the scale...
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Prime looks up at TT and Megatron in a severely weakened state*

What happened? Where was I? Was I dreaming? I saw faces. I saw… was it, me? I was reaching toward myself. It was as if they couldn’t see me, but they could sense me. When the one that looked like me touched beneath my surface, when he touched the Matrix inside me, I felt fear. I felt pain. I felt despair. They all ran. What were they running from? Megatron, maybe it’s best I ran off without your aid. I don’t think we could afford to both feel as weak as I feel now…

*A surge of energy rushes through Prime’s CPU. His body begins to seize. Prime speaks, but it is not his voice. Rather it is a dark, vapid voice, lacking all emotion…*

Death is coming. And I am the reaper.

*Prime’s circuits fire rapidly. Then into an unconscious state he falls.*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron steps out coutiously looking around...

What happened to the Autobot?

TT gives Galvatron a short summery of Prime's experience.
Galvatron looks at the weakened Autobot frantically and opens up chest to view the precious Matrix. His eyes widen, his jaw drops, he looks around for an opportunity to take the glorious item. He reaches then suddenly Time Traveller's gun barrel is in the way of Galvatron's optics.

"Not this time Galvatron!" The heroic Autobot shouts and calmly closes the chest of Optimus. Thus making the Matrix out of view.

"I-I... I was just checking to see if it was safe. I didn't want anyone or anything taking it. If anyone shall take the Matrix, it shall be a Decepticon when myself or the Commander orders them to."

Then quickly wanting to change the subject, Galvatron suggests that we all should be inside.

"Help me drag the Autobot indoors where it is safer."

The 3 heroes drag the limp weak body of Optimus Prime back in doors.