Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*a fighter jet comes tearing onto the scene, transforming before them.*
what the hell are you doing??? *gestures to the troops to lower their weapons, they obey, then he looks megatron and galvatron*
what is this? this sector is clear, but it doesn't mean we can just turn it into a battleground... all of cybertron is still in danger. if you need that badly to fight for the sake of fighting, maybe there is no use in trying to keep everyone working together to try and save it.
*tt gives one last chastising look and transforms again, tearing off into the night skyline*
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Turns to Galvatron" "Soon...... However" Time Traveller is right, we must work together and save cybertron, the hostilities must wait. Let us return to the bar." *Catches Galvatrons arm* "We are headed to the engine room, we must save Cybertron the engines are ready." *radioes TT "Meet us at the engine room"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*radios back* you've decided then? good. I'll be there shortly. *TT is about to swing a wide turn toward the engine control room, but sees two objects not too far away drop out of warp and skyfall*
Actually, Megatron, I've got to investigate something up ahead. I'll make another pass to pick you and Galvatron up.
*TT pulls an immelman turn and darts back towards thunderhead, landing and transforming into countach mode, screeching to a stop before them*
Time for you 'cons to learn how to ride in style. Get in.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Prime’s attention is diverted from Hot Rod and toward the Decepticons in the distance when he hears the roar of TT’s jets. Prime’s black eyes widen in discovery as he sees Galvatron.*

Prime directive targeted. Viral extermination process engaged.

*The rust on Prime’s arm begins to spread at an accelerated rate. His eyes change from black to a bright, glowing white. Prime extends his index finger out in front of him and as easily as a hot knife slices through butter, creates a tear in the fabric of time and space and steps in.*

*A tear opens right before Galvatron. Prime steps out and grabs Galvatron by the neck, forcing him to the ground.*

*Sorrow-bringer. Our search is over. Your spark must be exterminated in order to salvage the remainder of our Universe. Your existence on this plane has put all forms of life in peril. It is because of you that my universe is dying. Did you think you could play with the laws of time without consequence? You are a virus. You are a cancer. I am the cure. All of your kind in this realm must be extinguished with great haste.*

*Prime opens his chest plate to reveal the Matrix. Code flashes in the depths of Prime’s optics as he pulls the Matrix out.*

Access code granted.

*A high pitched sound stings the aural sensors of Autobots and Decepticons alike as the matrix buzzes with power.*

And now, for the suffering your kind has created, and for the salvation of existence, you will all die…

*Prime's eyes briefly flash back to blue*

Megatron.... help... me!

*Eyes flash back to black. Prime takes one of his own hands and with his thumb and index-finger, gouge out his own optics.*

Resistence is futile. You're already dead.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*Hot Rod immediately starts to scan for Prime via his comm panel and locks onto his signal*

Arcee, we need to stop Prime..... Danny, head for the Ark, you'll be safe there lil buddy and when this is all over the 3 of us can go fishing, I promise....

*Hot Rod transforms and speeds off towards Primes location.
When he arrives, he immediately reverts to Bot form and runs toward him*

PRIME!! What the heck is wrong with you?? I can't let you do this!!

*Hot Rod jumps towards prime and reaches for the Matrix, getting a firm grasp on it and with his free hand strikes Prime in the face with a strong sharp punch. Pulling the Matrix free theres a large flash and HR once again morphs into Rodimus Prime*
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee races up from behind, her tires screeching to a stop. She reverts to robot mode just as Hot Rod takes hold of the Matrix.

"Rodimus! Help me hold him down. I've got just the thing to clear this up."

Arcee takes out a bottle of CLR and a toilet wand. The words of Wreck-Gar echo in her head--"eliminate even the toughest stains, money back guaranteed!" She liberally applies the liquid onto Optimus, scrubbing away the rust and revealing a clean frame.

"Hey, um..." says Rodimus uncomfortably. "Explain to me again why Delita isn't doing this?"

"I think she's busy at the Ark with Daniel. But I haven't heard from her in a while."

Optimus begins to come to, covering his shattered optics with his hand.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Arcee wrote: Arcee takes out a bottle of CLR and a toilet wand. The words of Wreck-Gar echo in her head--"eliminate even the toughest stains, money back guaranteed!" She liberally applies the liquid onto Optimus, scrubbing away the rust and revealing a clean frame.
(OOC) LOL!!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((And we now interrupt your regularly scheduled Optimus Prime cleaning))

Inferno and the other had worked their way forward through several sectors, closing tears as they went. It was slow going at times and Grimlock still didn't trust him, but Inferno didn't care. He continued moving forward recklessly, as if he didn't care about what happened to himself or his comrades.

Now he only wanted to find the center of these anomalies. Perhaps there he would find what he was looking for.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT was already too far away to hear the epic scene unfolding behind him. he was coming up on the two objects, which were going to crash in a burnt out industrial sector. he was detecting another tearcloser's signal ahead.... under the ground. must be inferno and the others. he flew down to the ground, then transformed into countach mode, tires squealing. the objects would hit any second.*
Inferno, this is TT. Do you read? I'm heading toward the *the objects hit, plowing through factories and scrapyards before screaming to a halt* yeah. those. coordinates 4568. If you copy, meet me there, on the surface.
*he squeals around the next corner, to be greeted by raining debris*
Transform!
*the form of a countach appears to explode outward, two tracksets snaking out and around his newly formed road wheels. a turret rises from the assemblage, and with a loud hydroulic hiss, his 120mm cannon barrel appears. the red Leopard II tank crushes through the junk and ruin toward the wrecked craft, shrapnel clattering harmlessly off him*
Commander Megatron

*From inside TT* TT what is going on? The whole place is falling apart. We need Prime and the Matrix. I will go and get him. *Leaves TT and Galvatron and head s back to find Optimus Prime*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Hot Rod wrote:*Hot Rod jumps towards prime and reaches for the Matrix, getting a firm grasp on it and with his free hand strikes Prime in the face with a strong sharp punch. Pulling the Matrix free theres a large flash and HR once again morphs into Rodimus Prime*
This is the time Galvatron gets back from the diranged Optimus Prime.
He stands to his feet and wipes off some of the particle dust. Galvatron ponders to himself concerning what was told to him...

What was he saying? What was he meaning? Do I cause so much trouble in the future, that they have to send centinal beings back in time to destroy me? I am a virus? I am a cancer? Then with a worried look on his face.. What do I become? What do I do? I musnt' let anyone see me worried! Ignoring all his thoughts Galvatron turns to Hot Rod who is now Rodimus Prime...

I owe you my gratitude Autobot. Optimus Prime seemed serious this time.
My spark could have been destroyed if you didn't show up.
You have my respect.... for now.
Although, I like his anger. I just don't like being on the receiving end of it.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*Rodimus looks intently at Galvatron*

I don't know if you are to blame for this time rip or not Galvatron, but right now we need every Bot we can muster to stop this thing.

But when this is all said and done, if I find out you are responsible........

*Rodimus' optics flare brighter, as he tightens his grasp into a fist*
....it's the end of the road, Galvatron!
Last edited by Rodimus Prime on Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Megatron... wait! Gar. I guess I'll have to investigate myself, and hope inferno shows up. Wait. What'd he say about Optimus? *he can hear a loud gas discharge hiss up ahead from the crashed objects, and presses onward, smashing through the remains of a wall as he goes* Transform! *TT reverts to his natural robot form, and proceeds hereon with caution*
Commander Megatron

*Arrives with the Autobot Commander* "Prime, I am here. *Helps Prime to his feet* We need to get you repaired, do you have the Matrix? Whatever this is we need it, to fire up Cybertrons erngines. *Prime looks at Megatron* PRIME!! *Reels back in shock* What happened to your face?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno looked up at the sky as the heavens fell. He could see very clearly now the forms of the Axalon and the Nemesis crashing towards the planet's surface. The ground shook due to their proximity to the falling ships. Each Transformer had to brace himself by holding onto the wreckage around them.

"What was that?" Grimlock asked.

"My past," was all that Inferno replied.

Then the transmission from TT came loud and clear over his communicator, so that all assembled could hear. They all understood and began moving to rendezvous with TT. They weren't far away at all, so they assumed they would make contact in moments.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*shortly thereafter, a red tank crashes through a wall to face them, the rifling on the inside of the 120mm cannon glinting in the firelight*
Transform!
*TT stands before him them, his MG charged up and ready to go.* Inferno, Grimlock, Razorclaw; good to see you. let's go make a welcome party for whoever this is. *TT turns and strides into the flames, the others following off his flanks. they emerge on the other side of the flames, in a reasonable blast crater. in the center, two medium ships rest, jets of nitro, coolant, and other gasses occasionally being vented to depressurize. each ship sends up an antenna, which does a visual, broad area scan of local technology, then recedes (haltingly, due to power failures)*
Let's spread out, move up, and investigate.
*inferno and TT approach the nearest craft, which has two backswept wings, and a long tail, making it look like the head of a pitchfork. it has been severely damaged by battle, and obviously been repaired before. just then, the drop hatch opens. a smaller transformer drags itself up. it has a powerful mechanical claw in one hand, and the other is a large mechanoskull shaped microfusion cannon. it looks up to TT and inferno, and inferno's eyes light up with frightened recognition*
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

"My....queen?" Inferno said slowly.

He took a few steps backwards and looked again at Megatron. There was a slight memory now. He didn't know what else to say. Here was his former commander. Everything was beginning to come back to him now.

Shortly another small Transformer emerged from the ship's wreckage and another. Soon each of his former comrades had appeared.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*Rodimus stands proudly overlooking his comrades*

My Fellow autobots and decepticons, The time for talking has ended. We must close this void now and I know how to do it.

*Rodimus grabs Arcees arm*
Arcee...... I love you, I always have...promise me, make sure Optimus gets repaired and don't let this all be in vain
*he kisses her gentley on the lips.*
Till all are one!!

*Rodimus takes a long run and jumps toward the rift, the gravity takes a grasp of him and starts to drag him in.*

I beg of you, Matrix, you helped me before and I need you to help me now, please light this our darkest hour!!

*Rodimus pulls the Matrix apart as he gets sucked into the void, the pulsing blue energy of the Matrix tugs and strains at the voids ends.

BOOM!!

there's a large explosion, all the Tranformers on the surface are blinded by the light, their optics go dark and when their vision clears the Void is gone, but so is the Matrix and Rodimus Prime also.*
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

"RODIMUS! NOOO!!" screams Arcee in horror as Rodimus jumps fearlessly into the void. Momentarily blinded by the flash of light, a feeling of despair overwhelms her as Arcee uncovers her eyes to find Rodimus gone.

"I... love you, too," she whispers, forcing back tears. RP's final words linger in her mind: "don't let this all be in vain." Arcee turns back toward a still-blinded Optimus, knowing it is now up to her to look after the Autobot leader. In the far distance at the opposite end of the void, TT, Grimlock, Inferno, and several others stand gazing at an unidentified ship hovering above them.

"Arcee..." Optimus says groggily, "I'm sorry. We'll find a way to bring him--"

"Optimus," she interrupts, seeing strange and unknown transformers emerge from the ship, "I'm afraid we might have even bigger problems on our hands..."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*soon, all the contents of both ships have spilled out onto the ground in the impact crater, mostly non-functional micromaster sized tf's. larger than humans, yet the still seem small for transformers. very few are functional, some of the comrades of either ship are totally unidentifiable, their bodily reformatting attempts having failed.*
Inferno, perhaps i should tell you a little bit about how you came to be here on cybertron. *TT says in a fatherly tone*
Meanwhile, the rest of you... *he looks the predicons and dinobots*
start rounding up survivors. get some mobile CR tanks or R chambers here, but i want all of them, survivors, stasis locked, or otherwise, under constant monitoring. get to it! *TT radios a couple emergency or distress signals on all Bot/Con frequencies*