We buy toys! Learn more...
Board index » Transformers Universe » Kolkular Energon Bar (archived) It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:04 am




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:01 am 
Offline
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Posts: 1884
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder
*At Galvatrons side, Rumble begins looking around at the devastation. He spots a beam jutting out high above the street, perfect for use in 'Preperation D'.*

"That looks like a good spot, Galvatron." Rumble says, indicating at the spot beneth the beam.

_________________
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:13 pm 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 8745
Location: Kolkular
*Parks the Neutro Fusion tank and stands beside Rumble*

"There is no way this was a random attack. I sure as Cybertron hope that Time Traveller wasn't inside."

*Remembers how Time Traveller saved him, Eons ago. How the friendship that has stood the test of time and war was forged*

*Eyes glow red*

"Rumble, set up the trap with Galvatron and be done with it. I must find out what happened here. For this infamy they will pay with their lives."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:38 pm 
Offline
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Posts: 1884
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder
*Sensing Megatron’s impatience Rumble heads over to the boot of the Fusion tank and grabs the drum of oil, taking it to the trap area. Having done this Rumble picks up the rope and beings climbing the beam in order to loop it over the top. He is halfway up before remembering that he can fly... With the rope secured, Rumble returns to the ground ready for Galvatron to attach the anvil.*

"Here you go Galvatron." Rumble says as he hands the rope to his superior.

_________________
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:14 pm 
Offline
Decepticon Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Galvatron carries the heavy anvil into place and ties it with a rope.
Then he hides behind a large rock and begins to hoist the anvil into the air above the can of oil.

Rumble takes the "FREE OIL" sign and sticks into the ground.


This is perfect!!!! Once that worthless Autobot takes that can of free oil, I'll let go of the rope and drop the anvil right on to his brainless head!!!!

MOOHHOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!

Now, we must patiently wait Rumble. Stand guard and make sure nobody notices the anvil. It is set up pretty high. Even Omega Supreme can walk under it without hitting his head on it.

_________________
Image
CLICK_HERE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:17 pm 
Offline
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Posts: 1884
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder
*Rumble begins to play 'the waiting game' and stands guard.*

_________________
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:06 pm 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 8745
Location: Kolkular
*Begins to search through the wreckage of the levelled bar*

"Nothing, not a thing. The place is flattened and not a clue who did it. Time Traveller has not been seen for weeks so he must be off World somewhere, doing good no doubt. Someone has to pay for this!"

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:38 pm 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 8745
Location: Kolkular
*On the comm*
"Sixshot come in, this is Megatron, I have a job for you."

*Begins to wonder if TT is in the levelled building, if only there was a way to get inside the wreckage.*

"I'VE GOT IT!!!" *On the comm*

"Shrapnel, this is Megatron come to the bar immediately!"

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:49 pm 
Offline
Gestalt Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:02 am
Posts: 310
Shrapnel arrived at the smoking remains of the bar. He remained in his beetle form as he landed next to Megatron.

"What is your command, Lord Megatron, Megatron?"

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:35 pm 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 8745
Location: Kolkular
"In your insect mode you are small enough to get in through the rubble of the bar. I want you to search for any survivors/casualties and tell me if there is anyone in there. If you find Time Traveller do not harm him, any other autobots you find......kill them."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:23 pm 
Offline
Decepticon Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Galvatron awaits patiently at his post. Holding the rope tight with the anvil hanging at the other end above a free can of oil........


Oh man, I got to leak lubricants!!!!!!!

_________________
Image
CLICK_HERE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:17 pm 
Offline
Gestalt Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:02 am
Posts: 310
Commander Megatron wrote:
"In your insect mode you are small enough to get in through the rubble of the bar. I want you to search for any survivors/casualties and tell me if there is anyone in there. If you find Time Traveller do not harm him, any other autobots you find......kill them."


"I can do better than that, Master, Master." Shrapnel lanced out with his clone beams, transfiguring and animating scraps of metal among the ruins. Soon, a small army of clones was skittering over the rubble. "We will scour the site for any and all survivors, survivors."

Shrapnel and his clones disappeared into the rubble. He decided to take advantage of the opportunity that had presented itself. As the clones conducted the search, he slipped away and flew off in search of Starscream.

[OOC - Commander Megatron, I've sent you a PM regarding the search.]

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:37 pm 
Offline
Gestalt Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:02 am
Posts: 310
Shrapnel landed some distance from the bar and crept through the shadows toward the still smoldering ruins. His clones had found no sign of Time Traveller. He emerged from the rubble and transformed. Followed by the clones, he approached Megatron.

"Megatron, there is no sign of Time Traveller, Traveller."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:00 am 
Offline
Father Time (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:12 am
Posts: 6312
Location: 90377 Sedna
OOC: [Does that make me TTT? :P]

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:20 pm 
Offline
Throttlebot

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 40
A short time later, Starscream approached, transformed and landed. He looked around at the mess and sneered.

"Why was *I* not informed there was a change in plans for the attack on Iacon?!" He looked at anyone expecting an answer and expecting it asap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:39 pm 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 8745
Location: Kolkular
*Turns to Starscream*

"Careful with your tone Starscream. Had you responded when you were contacted and joined us, then you would have known that the plans had changed. It was your own arrogance that let you down once more. Let that be a lesson to you Starscream"

*Picks up the signal from Deszaras*

"I don't want energon cubes you idiot!!! You were to contact me when you found the Hydrothermocline and then I would tell you what to do with it. Now that you have found it I will send the space bridge to Earth and you will pump the water over the gulf of space where the heat difference can be converted into energon cubes here on Cybertron by the Hydrothermocline. Now set-up a pump and make it quick, I want you back here in less than a Vorn and a half."

*Turns to Starscream*

"Was there something else you wished to say Starscream? Some insight perhaps on how my brilliant plan for the Hydrothermocline will fail?"

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:38 pm 
Offline
Throttlebot

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 40
Starscream sneered at Megatron and started to reply when the other comm came in. He waited till Megatron was done and turned his attention back to him.

"Yes I do." He began. "I would have responded had your attention not been distracted by this 'Galvatron' and why do you need me to repeat what I always do regarding your latest plan of the century for destroying the Autobots or the latest ultimate weapon? You should know it all word for word by now..."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:56 pm 
Offline
Decepticon Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
The mighty Galvatron holds tight on the rope and continues to wait for Cambreaker........


For "Matrix's" sake!!! I really got to go!!!!!!!

Galvatron ties the rope to some debris from the bar.

This ought to hold the anvil up while I go leak some lubricants behind that pile of rubble......

Galvatron runs over to the pile to releave himself......

Ooops.... Sorry Shrapnel I didn't see you under there!!

_________________
Image
CLICK_HERE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:48 pm 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 8745
Location: Kolkular
"We failed before through no fault of mine!! It was bungling idiots like you that screwed everything up when we should have vanquished the Autobots Eons ago. The Hydrothermocline is simple. a lot like you Starscream. It is a matter of pumping water across the spacebridge and the Hydrothermocline will convert the heat into Energon cubes."

*Smiles at Starscream*

"Galvatron eh? HAHAHAHAHAAA!! What's the matter, is the mighty Starscream afraid of him? Believe me Starscream, if I where you I would not cross him. He is more like me than you can ever possibly imagine."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:00 pm 
Offline
Gestalt Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:02 am
Posts: 310
galvatron wrote:
Ooops.... Sorry Shrapnel I didn't see you under there!!


Shrapnel heard his name and turned to see Galvatron leaking lubricants onto one of the clones. The sight twisted his circuits. He clenched his fists and fought back the urge to fry the second in command with a surge of electricity.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:52 pm 
Offline
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Posts: 1884
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder
*Rumble watches Starscream land down the street and shakes his head, wondering how long it will be before Starscream tries to overthrow Megatron again. As his thoughts dwell within him, he leans back against a wall as he continues to guard the anvil.*

_________________
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.