The Leaders Table

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Megatron glances around the bar 'cons and bots enjoying each others company. Megatron rises from his seat*

"Decepticons/Autobots it is time for change, it is time for us all to be one race again.Prime..."

*Megatron extends his hand and Prime rises from his seat, the bar watches in anguish as they wait on Primes reaction*
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Prime extends his hand out to shake Megatrons. Two mighty hands open rather than closed meet in friendship rather than war. Prime leans in to whisper to Megatron...*

Megatron, I've known you long enough to know peace between us doesn't come this easily. But like I said, I also know you have it in you to be reasonable. This is an "excellent" start to what could be a very powerful alliance.

*Prime lifts his cup and faces everyone in the bar...*

To Cybertron!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT is watching from across the bar, teary eyed with joy. Upon the announcement he cheers loudest of all, then busts out a huge three neck guitar and starts jamming out to some Stan Bush tunes*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

After the cheers finally die down after the announcement, Galvatron leans toward Commander Megatron and whispers so silently that no one else can hear...

Commander, surely you have another devious plan to destroy those retched Autobots and get the matrix once and for all. But why have you not informed me on your plans? You can call upon me anytime.
Commander Megatron

"In time Galvatron, the nucleus of a plan is in my head....Peace through tyranny." *Megatron whispers back. He stands* Excuse me my Friends, Prime....oh and Galvatron do not wear the hat again....EVER!!" Strides over to the Stranger at the bar.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Should I lose the feather?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*just then, Triggerhappy shoots the feather out of his hat from across the bar, proving his aim to some non-targetmasters. they all laugh*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Sarcastically... HAR HAR Triggerhappy!

Galvatron looks around and notices that Megs, the stranger and all the Autobots are gone. He knows Megatron can handle his own problems but he is way out numbered if he is in danger.

Perhaps the Autobots don't except this sudden truce.
Dirge, Inferno, Delita, let us go see what is going on.
But remember there is supposed to be a truce with our enemies.
So don't fire upon anyone unless you get fired upon first.

Then Galvatron thinks to himself as he and the others step out....

Could there really be a truce between the Autobots and the Decepticons?
Is Megatron going... soft? I must find out what the Commanders plans are.
Who is this stranger among us?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

(inferno is still ko'd from the fight with dinobot at kolkular.)
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

oh yeah
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*links an arm thru pimp daddy Galvatron's and whispers to him in a low quiet voice that no one else can hear...*

This truce is nonsense. Megatron is going soft. If I wanted to hang out with a bunch of tree hugging hippies I would've stayed with the autobots & gone pink. Why do you let him be in charge anyway? You're much more powerful than him. He's yesterday's model, you're the new & improved version.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Have you been communicating telepathically to me without me knowing again? Because you just said the same thing my cranium PC has been computing. But first before any of us take any unnecessary action, I must be loyal to my former self and communicate with him in privacy.

Don't worry Delita, I will not go um.... sof- I mean um... I won't leave you hang--... I mean I will protect the true meaning of being a Decepticon!! :twisted:
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT falls asleep slouched in his chair at the leader's table, lulled to peace by the sounds of his favorite radio station. He is rudely awakened when the soft song by a band from the crystal cities is overtaken with static*
hhhhh. What the blazes. Signal analysis....
Hnnn. Artificial damping...Gah. Better go check it out. *TT lugs himself up from the table, heading out the door to track the source of the scrambling signal*
Commander Megatron

"Come Inferno, be seated tell me of your travels, you have been gone a long time. There is no need to apologise, you are my most loyal warrior."

*On the Comm*

"STALKER WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG GETTING OPTIMUS PRIME!!!?"
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

"Mighty Lord Megatron," Inferno says as he obeys and sits, "I don't know how it happened, but I believe Time Traveller has found a way to bring my spark back to life in a more powerful body. I still live to serve you royalty! I would like a chance to go where Stalker is and bring you Optimus Prime in his place in order to prove my services to you. If this is too bold a request, my most Powerful Commander, then give me some other task that I might complete in your name."
Commander Megatron

"Inferno, that idiot has not got me Prime yet. Take who you need and bring Optimus to me...."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT sits at the leader's table with a tall strong energon, with his face in his hands. occasionally he mutters something to himself. His armor is caked in soot and sludge from the battle and the flight home, belts for his MG are sprawled all over the floor on or around his gun. The flamethrower hose on his abdomen is not tucked all the way in. Dried coolant makes streaks below an overflow valve on his shoulder. Hydroulics leak from the pressures of battle. He is a mess.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron arrives at the leaders table. He calls Megatron....

Hey Megs, I"m here at the leaders table. You mentioned you needed to talk so meet me here. Over...

He sees the disgruntled Autobot sitting alone.....

Hey TT, what are you doing here? You alright? Should I call you a cab?
So when are we going to get together and jam?
I got my axe guitar all tuned up and ready to go.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT looks up*
Why did you guys do that to Prime? You know D-1 is out there somewhere as well as I do. You probably even know where, from the credit card bills.
It's one thing to perpetuate this war, but this is only going to make it infinitely more difficult, for both sides.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Well to clear my name from all this mishap, I was in your possesion the whole time all this went down.
I awoke and seen a black Prime, then I heard that D was dead.
I could care less about the Autobot but I too want to know what happened to D. She is like a daughter to me. I created her. She must still function.
But perhaps her emotions took over as she heard of Optimus joining forces.