Kaon (Decepticon HQ)

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

All the Decepticons arrive back at headquarters and wait for Megatron to arrive. The mighty Galvatron has been injured in the leg by a shot from Optimus Prime. Sparks shoot out from the wound. Galvatron notices that none of the Constructicons are around. He grabs a welding gun and starts repairing himself.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Megatron arrives back, speaks to his warriors on the address system* "Decepticons I want all of you to get repaired and get energised, make all repairs to the HQ that are needed. I will be in the audience chamber, I do not wish to be disturbed."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron sets his attention off of the welding and up towards Megatron as he says
Commander Megatron wrote:* I will be in the audience chamber, I do not wish to be disturbed."
Galvatron replies: Is that the new issue of PLAY-BOT under your arm?!

Worry not Commander! I cannot wait to return to battle. We need to round up some more Decepticons. Where is Dirge? Soundwave?
I understand that Shockwave is out due to a mini-con assembly procedure. But I expect him to return back to battle soon. Perhaps even bring along his mini-con as well. I think we should start by destroying all those Earthly animal creatures that call themselves Maximals!

Galvatron thinks quietly to himself...
Rodimus blames me for all these rifts and strange creatures.
He says I don't belong here. How could I be at fault? How did I get here? Have I gone too far? Megatron and myself are of one spark but are placed in the same time. I must shut those Maximals for good!

Galvatron lifts his left arm and opens his transmitter panel to speak.

Attention all Decepticons! Return to Headquarters for HUNTING CLASSES.

Galvatron closes the panel on his left arm and gives a smirk as the others start repairing all that needs to be repaired.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

CHOOOM!!
*The outer doors of the fortress are blown in by a high power explosve pack, rocking the whole area and causing the defense mainframe to go into overdrive, full alert. blast doors start closing down. nonessential machinery halts. outside in the gallery, a pitched battle can be heard. a main screen soon displays the gallery's cameras, though all that can be seen is smoke and fire, laser blasts ricocheting everywhere.
THWUNK
Iguanas flies out of the smoke with a missle through his chest, hitting the wall below the camera. Submarauder and Bugly soon follow, thrown from the fray against the high walls. a couple more explosions and the battle ends.
soon though, something starts firing on the blast doors to the main hall, where galvatron and the other fortress attendants are.
BZZZZWWWWH....BZZZZWWWWH.....BZZZWWWWWWH...
kla KLANG!
a section of the blast door finally is kicked inward, allowing a massive flow of smoke to encase the figure that enters.*

MMMEGATRONNN! COME OUT!

BRAKKK!
*Motormaster fires on Dinobot, missing, punching a hole only through the floe of smoke....
BZZZWWWH!
but is soon laid flat.*

THISSS IS ~NOT~ FOR YOUU, UNDERLINGGG!
Last edited by Time Traveller on Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Megatron

*Rising from his chair as Scrapper runs in* "My lord Dinobot is here!!"

"Scrapper evacuate the area, remove all the Decepticons from the area I will deal with the Dinobot"

*Scrapper says* Yes my lord but.....

*Megatron screens out the words and concentrates*

"MEGATRON NO!! You will destroy Dinobot,yourself and everything else for miles around!!"

"You have your orders Scrapper"

*Links himself to a black hole in space* This is the end for you Dinobot not even Ultra Magnus and Optimus Prime could survive this what chance have you got..... :twisted:"

*Goes off in seasrch of Dinobot, they meet in the corridor outside the CR chambers*

"You made a death wish coming here, you are a nuisance, a display off power against you will remind everyone why I am the Decepticon Commander Supreme" *releases a blast that stuns Dinobot as it explodes behind him leaving the east wing og Decepticon HQ as pile of smoking ruins.*

"You are next Autobot!" *Snarls, as the matter and anti-matter start to mix"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*dinobot gets up, picking up his sword*

Megatron.... you WILL give me the predacons in stasis....NOW.

For why, when cybertron's mine alloy-oyster, which i with sword will open, shall i not have them?
Commander Megatron

"All you will get from me is death"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

oh, this thing of darkness, i acknowledge mine...
*Dinobot spots little megatron in a pod... and the temporal lock amplifier strapped around his arm. he poises his sword to strike down the device.... but it looks as though he'll instead kill the stasis-locked transformer. *

Megatron... are you such a fool to now throw the heir to your rule in another universe to the dogs?
you may win here, but in doing so you will still lose in another place, another time.
I... I am already dead. Strike me down, and I will only rejoin the matrix, taking my rightful place.
Deal death, Megatron, and you only deal defeat.

*he is sure that whether or not the commander falls for his ruse, he will soon die. he can only hope to right the imbalance he has caused by letting the amplifier into little megatron's hands.*
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Burned, broken, thrusters falling apart, head slightly angled, Inferno stumbles back to base after his ordeal. He arrives in the middle of the conversation in time to hear Dinobot state his intentions to end Megatron, his Megatron, his commander, his royalty's existence. This cannot be. This will never be....no as long as he still draws breath.

Inferno runs with all of his remaining energy towards the stasis pod, jumping towards it, and shoving it away from Dinobot.

"Commander, NOW!" he yells with his remaining strength.
Commander Megatron

"GOODBYE DINOBOT!"
*Megatron uses his fusion cannon and blasts Dinbot square in the chest. He crumples to the floor, then staggers to his feet*

"You have my respect Dinobot, you have been a worthy opponent"

"Have you something you would like to say?"

*Dinobot prepares to speak....*
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

As the blast explodes outward from Dinobot it fills the chamber before Megatron. The already badly damaged Inferno is caught in the explosion. He falls to the floor motionless. There is life still, but not noticeable to the naked optic sensor. If any were to examine him, they would indeed find that he had entered the condition known as stasis lock.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*Dinonot falters and topples over again, still clutching his sword, his diagnostic computer sounds off*
~Stasis Lock Imminent. Power reserves less than 4%...~
Override!
~Override mode engaged. Power reserves decreasing exponentially.~

O, I am slain...
But I leave with you, o Commander Megatron, one gift....hurrrRAAGH!

*he hurls the sword toward little Megatron's stasis pod, slicing through the cover, and skewering the temporal lock amplifier on little Megatron's wrist. suddenly, just as dinobot falls lifeless to the ground, his spark leaving his body to return to the matrix, tears appear around all the little foreigners, sucking them through, and the crashed ships, leaving Megatron standing alone in a room full of empty stasis pods, the corpse of dinobot and the barely alive inferno before him.*

Royalty... *Inferno thinks as his optics flicker the image of little Megatron disappearing, before shutting off to save remaining power.*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

All the Decepticons who heard Galvatron's request enter the Headquarters. All are ready to take "hunting classes"
Razorclaw and the other Earthly animal characaters makes a stand against the hunting plan....
Commander Megatron

*Megatron surveys the damage* "A worthy opponent died here, someone who was worthy of my own personal attention." *on the address system* All Decepticons our HQs are badly damaged, your new orders are CLEAN UP THIS MESS!!"

"Galvatron I want to see you in the throne room, bring the Predacons and another team with you."
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Commander Megatron wrote:your new orders are CLEAN UP THIS MESS!!
ooc - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron, the Predacons and the Stunticons arrive in the Throne Room.

Galvatron: Hey, Commander, are you, um, done with that Play-Bot book?
Razorclaw: What is you orders mighty Megatron?
Commander Megatron

"Stunticons you are to form Menasor and make the repairs to the west wing"

"Predacons I want you to track down any of the remaining foreign "Transformers" none must be left."

The Predacons and Stunticons leave.

"Galvatron, I want you to keep an eye on Delita-1, watch her....closely"

"Oh and here, before you leave" *tosses Galvatron a "book"* "I have that one" :lol:
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

(oh, they're all gone :P)
*a red Panavia Tornado shows up, swooping through the huge security breach, right into the audience chamber*
Transform!
*he lands on the floor with light kling! He is looking rather peakid, and still rather dirty from the expedition to the crashed ships. dust smeared on his optics, scorch marks, and some pitting in his finish from the falling debris. He looks incredulously at megatron, then at the mess, then at megatron again.*

Do you... have... anything? any explanation?
*he turns around, looking at the hole through which he just flew*

any...thing?
Commander Megatron

*Megatron turns to TT*

"Welcome to my castle, or rather what is left of it. As you can see there has been a battle, Dinobot was here and we fought" *Casts mind back to the fight* I killed him right were you stand. *Turns to look at the body of Inferno* "Can you repair him TT, for me?"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT goes over and kneels by Inferno, running a quick diagnostic scan*
yeeeech.... it'll take a while to do anything with this. I'll put him in controlled stasis until i can find the equipment and superadvanced parts needed to repair his form.
*stands to face Megatron*
With Cybertron out of danger, i'm thinking of having a big blowout back at the bar tomorrow. What do you think? Get things back to how they were, everyone's welcome, a round or two on the house to get things started....