Kaon (Decepticon HQ)

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

"Ya' know TT, that sounds like a great idea. The cons have been working hard getting the place ready and fixed after the fight. They could do with a good energising. Yes let them have the first 2 rounds on the house we can easily afford it"

I will see you there.

*The strangest friends on Cybertron shake hands*

"Come TT have a drink with me before you go"

*Pours Time Traveller a chalice of pure Energon, and one for himself. Cheers!"
Cyclonus

Post by Cyclonus »

(ooc) Slipping out of character a bit boss?
Commander Megatron

(ooc)Only with TT, where the hell have you been?
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Commander Megatron wrote: "Galvatron, I want you to keep an eye on Delita-1, watch her....closely"

"Oh and here, before you leave" *tosses Galvatron a "book"* "I have that one" :lol:
Galvatron looks at the "book" then looks across the base and sees Delita and Dirge. Looks back at the "book" then back at the 2 female Decepticons. Then tosses the "book" over to Soundwave.

I don't need this book!! Galvatron walks up to the female Decepticons.

Soundwave-"Thank you -Galvatron- Ravage, Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak, Ratbat, Buzzsaw, Slugfest, Overkill and anyone I forgot, Eject Eject.. EEEJEEECT!! I request privacy now.

Delita-1 and Dirge, how are you two feeling? Are any of you injured from the battle? Do any of you need repairs? If so, I shall call the Constructicons at once to assist you.
I have created an obsticle course for training. Would you 2 like to have some target practice and test your acedimic abilities out on the field? Any Decepticon is invited. If you accept, meet me out in the field.
Cyclonus

Post by Cyclonus »

"Hey Galavatron,oops sorry I didn't realise you were busy! See you on the training course"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron returns to Headquarters only to find Soundwave passed out on the couch with the "book" placed in his cassette deck.

Soundwave..... Soundwave..... SOUNDWAVE Wake up!! I need you to go somewhere else. I'm expecting Megatron to arrive any time and we need privacy.

As you command Mega- I mean Galvatron- he replies as he slowly wakes up and looks around for the "book".

Where is that book?- Soundwave frantically asks
It's in your deck- Galvatron shouts

Soundwave looks down at his deck and presses his eject button.
Hot looking robot babes, EJEEECT!- Soundwave commands as he reaches in his opened deck to remove the "book". He leaves the room to leave Galvatron in privacy until Commander Megatron arrives
Commander Megatron

*Megatron arrives and ignores Soundwave as he leaves the room*

"GALVATRON! I am the Decepticon leader, remember that. Now what is it you want to know?"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Gavatron closes the door behind Megatron. For a more dramatic moment, he also dims the lights so that his eyes glow more brightly.

Commander, forgive me for the outburst.
But I am second in command following you only.

Megatron stands still as Galvatron slowly circles around him..

And because of my rank, some the Decepticons are talking to me about you and this truce between us and the Autobots.
Not all of us are willing to be peaceful with the Autobots.

Galvatron stops face to face with his Commander.

Just like I asked at the bar, do you have a plan to destroy the Autobots?

Then Galvatron zooms in closer almost nose to nose

Or are you going soft?

Now is your time to tell me!
Commander Megatron

"Galvatron, you know I have a plan I told you in the bar I was working on something did I not? Remember that the repairs have been made to the engines? We will go along with this truce and then we shall destroy the Autobots when they least expect it. When they are gone I will be THE RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!

*The Decepticons here the words and they understand................
the commander is back, more evil than ever!!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron's eyes dim out from less anger.

Allright then! I knew it all along. You are the most Deceptive of all Decepticons! Let's get this party started so we can be done with this "truce". If I continue to be allies with the Autobots any much longer, I will rip out my 9 volt battery with my own hands!!

Galvatron opens up his communication device to call Delita and Dirge. As soon as the latch was opened, a loud television transmission blasted from the communication device.

"Oh who lives in a pineapple under the sea?... SPONGEBOB SQUARPANTS!"

Hmm, I forgot to turn that off. Clicks it off, then lifts up his left arm to talk into his communication device.

Delita-1, Dirge return to Headquartes and await future plans.

Galvatron lowers his left arm and closes his communication device.

Commander, what are your orders?
Commander Megatron

"I want the repairs done to the base, before we do anything else. Get everyone working overtime to get it completed. I want the place in proper order immediately. Galvatron I want you to take the Predacons and....... KILL OPTIMUS PRIME!!"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

As you command.

Galvatron exits the room and in to the other room where all the Decepticons are lounging.

Commander Megatron has ordered you all to repair HQ ASAP!
All shall work overtime and doubletime!

Looks and sees all still lounging

NOW!!

Predacons, your are to come with me!

Galvatron and the Predacons exit Headquarters
Commander Megatron

*on the comm* "Doubledealer com to decepticon HQ, there is much we must discuss."
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Doubledealer lands at Kaon and enters amidst the frantic repairs that are being carried out. He walks around for a while and finds Megatron in the back room.

"You wanted to see me, sir," he says, "what is this about?"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

MEGATRON!
*comes TT's voice over a priority one subspace net*
Explanations, now.
Your Preda-cronies attacked Optimus Prime in the bar. You know how I feel about that. Galvatron's here, challenging prime to fight outside. I'm going outside to personally stop the Preds' guts out. Even if they combine, I'll serve that black and orange fathead to you on a platter if you don't give me a good reason not to.
Commander Megatron

"Calm down TT, remember it is my bar to. I will send the constructicons tp repair the damage. Leave the rest to me, let them fight outside, I have more pressing concerns."

"Ah, Doubledealer welcome. I want to know how much you would charge for a little "raid" on Autobot HQ?"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Megatron, it's not the damage to the bar I'm worried about. it's the integrity of knowing the bar is a safe place for troops of both factions, which apparently it is not anymore. Do you know what that could do to business? Not only that, they broke the damn truce in here.... See you soon, Megatron.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

"Why do you listen to that Autobot?" Doubledealer said, "after all you are on opposing sides. Anyway, to answer your question, I figure a little raid like that is worth 5,000 Shanix. Now what do you want me to do once I'm there?"
Commander Megatron

"I want you to steal the powerchip from teletran 1. Rodimus Prime has a prisoner there that I want released. If you can release him as well I will double the bounty!!"

"TT I am on my way, I will deal with this"
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

"Who is this prisoner if I might ask, sir?" Doubledealer asks.