Kaon (Decepticon HQ)

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

On hearing the voice the three seekers spring into posistion and aimed at it.
When Solar realized that it was Darkshock he carmed down and ordered the others to do the same!

"Damet Darkshock! Don't sneak in on me like that!"
Gaze upon me.
But don't touch, or you might get burned!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Darkshock plunges down from the webbing on a string of Techoweb. Coming to a halt at about Solar's head height before transforming into his robot mode a cloak of black material covering most of his features bar his finger tips.

"You should always be alert, regardless of your surroundings." He says casually. "For now, you can display your command skills to me. Lieutenant commander Deszaras will want to recruit reliable sub commanders and what better way to judge your skills than with a field test"

Darkshock allows a charge to run through his fingertips before looking at Starblast. "Ah a perfect opportunity to complete his Decepticon core programming" Darkshock simply walks past the mechs in the area and over to Starblast. Pulling a few odd devices out of the folds of his cloak as he approaches.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

"Aah so there is a next in command? He should get his backplate here, to command the troops! But fine, i'll take your little test."

He sees Darkshock walk into where Starblast is being held.

"Ah you have spotted your little project! Yes i've manged to get him back from the Autobot Crusaders! I hope you can get him back on the side of the Decepticons again!"
Gaze upon me.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"Deszaras is unable to come here due to a massive fault that developed in the space bridge. He has however been stockpiling energy while conquering the planet he is stationed on through use of trickery rather than force." Darkshock says hooking up one of the devices to a hidden port on Starblast.

He taps away on another device as he skim reads the data that is being displayed on the device he had linked into Starblast. "Nasty autobot virus's" He mutters.

Hmm, If I upload this file, delete this one, alter the hierarchy and then all I'll need to do is install a new circuit processor and he will then be useful. It would also seem as if the autobots have placed a limiter on his weapon systems. I shall have to remove that

Darkshock taps away on the device putting a disk into the one that was linked to Starblast while he does so. After pressing a few more commands. he puts the devices away and pulls out a few more from the folds of his cloak. These look far more alien and wouldn't be understood by someone who didn't know there function. A strange circuit card that seemed to glow an ominous purple colour was loaded into one of the devices which had a series of claw arms with wires twisted around them. Darkshock walks behind the frozen Starblast so he could continue his work.
Starblast
Throttlebot

Post by Starblast »

Suddenly, Controler wakes up from the stasis-lock.
He quickly scans the situation, and then sends a coded transmission to Racetrack with they're location and situation.
Me Starblast!
Me most powerfull!
Me blast all decepticons!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Darkshock stared at the portable scanner device as it gave out a series of bleeps. "Slagging autobots have gutted most of the systems that should be installed. They did not however remove the fail-safe master command. But due to there tampering Starblast will only be useful to us for short periods of time." He says. "In order to correct this error I would need to replace every single component of his systems hierarchy."

Darkshock puts away the claw like device and takes out another. This one looking far more like a rifle. Barbed spines along the barrel with a small console embedded in it. Darkshock fires the weapon and a small object (Similar to a cerebro shell) connects with Starblast. Clamping into place with an electromagnetic seal, Linking into the large mechs control systems.

Walking out of the cell Darkshock tosses the small console to Solar. "While I wasn't able to reprogram him due to the alterations to his systems this device will give you approx two-three megacycles of control over him before it burns out and becomes useless. Make good use of that time, if his mental will is strong enough he may get his own mind back sooner."

Darkshock slides the gun back into his cloak No need to tell them the fail safe command. Having him here as an autobot gives us some advantages. As the humans say come into my parlour said the spider to the flybots. Heh heh.
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

"Good work Darkshock! Too bad that you couldn't get rid the autobot control over him completly!"

Solar looked at the device for a moment.
"Now how should i use this new weapon?"
Gaze upon me.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"Do what you wish with it. That device delivers voice commands directly into his core consciousness meaning he will be unable to disobey." Darkshock says tapping away at a device that he had retrieved from his cloak. A series of odd looking circuit boards clipped into it.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Having grown bored With the company of the other mechs Darkshock had walked away and proceeded into one of the deepest parts of kaon, pulls open the secret door he had found to the hidden lower levels. Making sure no one was watching him he slides into the hallway beyond the door and closes it behind him.

Lights come on as he walks forward eventually coming to a age old blast door. Taking out one of the circuit boards from his device he slides it into place and the door grinds open. Walking inside Darkshock pulls the circuit free and the door slides shut. Sliding into the chair present in the room he takes out the other two circuit boards from his hand held device and slides them into the arms of his seat.

The room is bathed in light and a multitude of consoles become active. Darkshock starts tapping away on the chair mounted controls and in the area around Kaon ancient forgotten ports begin to slide open as spines emerge from strategic points further out.

These newer decepticons have no idea as to the secrets hidden within this planet. Once Kaon stood as the quintesson's capital city when they arrived here, all of there defensive weaponry and systems remain active they just needed to be reprogrammed, so that I could make use of them.

Darkshock finishes entering the freind/foe identification systems and flicks a switch. "Warning, defensive systems active, Passive mode engaged." Sounds out over the intercom with a quintesson's voice.

Shrugging Darkshock rises from his chair and proceeds to exit the room. After stepping outside He turns left and through another door using his key card circuit Upon entering he finds an old quintesson communications array. Fiddling with the systems for a few moments he sends out a powerful communication on all decepticon frequencies.

"All decepticons are to immediately report to Kaon so we can concentrate our efforts. Mindless acts of vandalism serve no purpose." He says into the microphone before taking a shortcut back into the main part of kaon.
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*Rumble enters the not-even-nearly-rebuilt city of Kaon, wondering exactly where he was supposed to find Darkshock.*

"Hey! Anyone home!?"

*The echos bounce off the walls as Rumble wanders the streets.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Darkshock steps out of what was a wall a few moments before right behind rumble.

"The other decepticons are wasting time with an autobot prisoner. I gave them a cerebral controller module to play with." Darkshock says

A small object bleeps and Darkshock whips out a small object with a series of antenna spearing outwards from it. "It would seem like one of our comrades persisted pursuing mindless vandalism. The ancient population distribution scanners have detected a one sided combat, which has now ended."
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

A familiar black tanker truck pulls up behind the Decepticons, his brakes squealing as he slows down. He transforms to his robot mode - It is Scourge - the displaced leader of the commandoes.

Nice of you to awaken me, Darkshock. What's going on?
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"Nothing much, the rest of our number are playing with a cerebral control unit down in the detention hall. I however believe now is the time to retrieve our captured comrade, before he opens his big mouth" Darkshock says He starts to walk towards a wall pressing it firmly it clicks before opening. "Follow me, I have need of your talants."

Walking further down lights activate illuminating a rapid transit system. Walking up to it Darkshock types in a few commands indicating the destination sector. Making sure that no one can see his hands he types in the password. He then sits in the unit and waits for the other decepticons to embark.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Who has been captured?

Scourge follows Darkshock through the door. He takes a seat in the unit. He watches as Rumble follows, then takes a seat too.
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

*Acknowledging both Darkshock and Scrouge, Rumble takes a window seat and relaxes.*

"Hmm, comfy."

*As the transit car begins to move, Rumble looks out the window.*

"I bet I could guess who has been captured... Dirge took off with my go-kart not long ago, no doubt it was him who 'persisted pursuing mindless vandalism'. He's not the brightest seeker either, so he would jump into any combat situation, no matter how one sided."
R.I.P, Menasor.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"The energy signature that was detected is consistent with his" Darkshock says as the craft moves into a dark tunnel its speed increasing as multiple 'restricted access' doorways and signs fly past.
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

"I knew it."

*Rumble watches out the window some more, noticing a sign that reads 'CAUTION: POSSIBILITY OF SHOCKWAVES'*

"Oh yeah, that reminds me. Shockwave told me to relay this to you."

*Rumble plays back Shockwaves voice.*

"...what is interesting is that earlier a large explosion was logged on the sensors, coming from the sector occupied by Iacon. After this atmospheric distortion, commonly associated with large star ships, occurred in the same sector. However there was two distinct readings picked up, suggesting another large craft of unknown type...... Currently I am trying to trace a rough direction, but these sensors were not designed for this."

*The recording clicks off.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"There is something that was sealed away at our destination that will even out the playing field" Darkshock states.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

A rather large black tanker truck pulls up to the ruins of Kaon. He transforms into a robot mode that looks similar to Optimus Prime. He surveys the wreck before opening a Decepticon comm channel.

This is Scourge.. Where are the rest of you?
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* picking up a transmission from someone asking for decepticons ... he responds to it *

" everyone is me and some others in hiding in the industrial section ... get your ass over here and help kill autobots ... they are invading my personal space "