Cybertrons Streets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Racetrack
Targetmaster

Post by Racetrack »

Reseving Dinobot's comm.
Racetrack sends their coordinates and reply: "Okay Dino-boss! We'll just stay here!"

He then transform says to the other crusaders: "Stop guys! New orders! We're to stay here and wait for extraction!"
Too slow!
Get into the beat, you lazy-con!
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Galvatron and his rag-tag group have retreated to a city called VOS! Galvatron surely has something up his sleeve this time. I am sure he has booby trapped the city somehow. We'll need someone to do a flyby and report back. I want to know what he's up to before we make our move.

Scourge turns to Sideways

As for you, I don't need your help! You are an Autobot!

Scourge fires a volley of missiles at Sideways/Unicron, which hits them square in the chest. Sideways/Unicron, now badly damaged, falls to their knees. Scourge walks over to Sideways, sword in hand, ready to deliver the final blow...

Your betrayal will cost you your life, Scourge!

NO! It will cost you YOURS!

Scourge thrusts his sword into Sideways' head, severing it from his body. As he does that, the evil aura fades from Sideways and dissapates. Scourge looks down on the fallen Sideways, who speaks before going into stasis-lock to preserve energy.

T..Thank you, Scourge. You've done all of Cybertron a favor.

With that, Sideways' eyes dim and become lifeless.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

There had been tracks leading away from Iacon, fresh tracks. Although it had been Blackjack's original goal to head straight to Kaon, this mystery took precedence in his mind. He'd wondered who they belonged to as they were unlike the tracks of any Autobot he'd ever seen. He followed the tracks across the highways of Cybertron to a location not that far from Kaon itself. In the distance he could see three figures, but he was unsure of their allegiances.

Activating his stealth suite, Blackjack approached to within a distance so that he could see what was occurring. There were two Decepticons and an Autobot. Scanning his memory for the knowledge gained when reading the files, he identified the 'cons as Octane and Scourge and the Autobot was his companion Sideways. He was unsure what exactly was occurring, but suddenly Scourge fired at Sideways then while the Autobot was down, he used a sword to remove Sideways head from his shoulders. Blackjack stood frozen in horror, his fists clenched in rage. This was the second time he'd witness an Autobot life taken before his eyes by a brutal Decepticon with no sense of mercy. It took all of the willpower he had not to immediately attempt to avenge his fallen comrade.

But he knew that these 'cons would lead him to where he needed to be. They would lead him to Megatron. There would be time for them to answer for this treachery later, he would see to that.
Last edited by Blackjack on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Sideways' internal systems stir to life and send a silent distress call to Iacon before shutting back down to preserve what energon Sideways has left.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Rattrap lands the Nighteye close to the Crusader's location. They soon board and get on their way. Ok gang listen up. Cam's given us some new orders. We're to go to Tagon Heights and secure some strongholds. We're gonna need to be vigilant. Who knows if there are any 'cons there. Dinobot passes out locator beacons to the whole group that he managed to aquire when they were at Iacon. Use these, if we get separated, at least our locations are visible.
R.I.P. Menasor
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Redline nods in agreement with Dinobot. She attaches the locator beacon to her chasis and adjusts it.

She had managed to board the Nighteye just before Dinobot had taken off. After performing routine recovery checks on the crusaders, she heads toward Rattrap's location.

Rattrap, do we have any recent maps of Tagon Heights? We should begin to analyze the city and determine our location.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Darkshock catches up with Destoroyah as he nears VOS.

"So what are you planning to do?" Darkshock asks

"What I do best, collect my reward" Destoroyah replies "I have a contract to finish and I will see it done."

"Oh and which contract is that?" Darkshock asks from where he was standing. On a building that was slightly ahead of the large bounty hunter.

Destoroyah smiles but does not reply.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

Solar arrives at Octanes location.
He transforms and lands next to Octane.

"Well whats the plan?"
Gaze upon me.
But don't touch, or you might get burned!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge and rumble land next to octane *

" sooo if megatrons in there who is in charge around here ? "
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*As Dirge speaks, Rumble looks around at the gathered 'cons, noting that Shockwave is missing.*

"Huh, where's one-eye? Surely he would claim to be the boss."
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

Solar take step foreward and strikes a epic leder pose and sats:
"We don't need that fool to Shockwave!
I'll take command till we get lord Megatron out!"
Gaze upon me.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirge and rumble look at each other *

" what think squirt "
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

*Rumble motions Dirge to come closer, the seeker crouches down and Rumble talks to him quietly so that the others don't hear.*

"Since there's no one-eye, I say we go along with it for now. I mean if it all goes wrong, we got someone to blame!"
R.I.P, Menasor.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" yeah that sounds good to me then when we get as far as megatron we can dump him "
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

What are you blundering idiots waiting for? Megatron won't save himself.

[/i]
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

Solar looks down at Rumble and says:
"Hey you, little squit! You sneak in and check it out, then come back here when you have found out what we're up agaist."
Gaze upon me.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Better Idea. Why don't you fly overhead and see what's going on.

Scourge transforms and stops, Octane right behind him.

An aerial recon would make our attack much easier. Galvatron had something codenamed "Preparation G". I want to find out just what exactly it is and what he plans to do. I do know for a fact that Galvatron is obsessed with that Autobot Cambreaker.
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

"Okay fine!"
Then looks to Dirge
"You fly off and give us an aerial recon and the squit gives us an inside recon!"
Gaze upon me.
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

*Rumble turns to Solar.*

"You know, I am not really built for spy missions. But I think I know who is."

*Rumble opens his hip compartment and out jumps a cassette, transforming in mid-air into Ravage. Rumble puts on his best Soundwave impression.*

"Ravage eject, operation recon."

*Ravage growls and runs off into the dark shadows of the city, begining his information gathering. Once Ravage is out of sight Rumble looks back at Solar.*

"Oh and one more thing, seeker. Don't call me squirt!"
R.I.P, Menasor.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

Having a totally uncarring look on his face as he looks in the direction Ravage ran whille aswering Ramble.
"okay, fine fine pep-squick!"
Gaze upon me.