Cybertrons Streets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Cybertrons Streets

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*from the other thread*
Arcee closes her comm panel, finding it futile--the gravitational pull from the rip in space was clearly affecting the circuitry. After leaving the bar with the desire to break away from the drama of Autobot/Decepticon hostility and check in on Daniel, she began to feel something amiss--a flux in the air--when she noticed what appeared to be a black dot in the sky above. As she drove toward it and further away from the bar, the force felt stronger. Transmissions from TT were choppy and unintelligible--only when she witnessed the shuttle blasting off could she piece together what was happening, and attempted to warn the Autobots of the black hole. By now the pull was getting too intense ... it would be too difficult to drive back to the bar, but too dangerous to get any closer. She remembers a story she heard about a similar situation happening to Quintessa.

Please, Hot Rod ... get here soon ... she thinks to herself, daunted.
*Hot Rod pushes his engines to the max as he rushes towards the locator beacon he has for Arcee. Suddenly he starts to accelerate beyond his control*

What the hell?!?!???
Some..... kind of....... gravitional pull.....must transform..

*Hot Rod forces the transformation, which takes longer than normal due to the excessive forces. He runs ahead as fast as he can and can see Arcee battling the forces to get to Daniel*

*shouts ahead*
ARCEE!!! wait for me!
Daniel, don't move lil buddy, I have this under control!
*Hot Rod thinks to himself, "if this can even be controlled"*
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Immediately after receiving TT's instructions, Inferno assembled the triple changers (his storm squad) and began scanning the surface of Cybertron for any anomalies. They had split up in various directions to cover more of the planet's surface faster. Because of the increasingly intense gravity, he is forced to turn his jets down to low burn. Even then it is difficult to avoid being pulled higher.

He had currently been tracking an anomaly that he picked up several breems ago. Seeing something in the distance, he set down and attempted the transformation to ant mode. However difficult, staying in this form did make it easier to stick to the surface as he made his way towards the anomaly as quickly as he possibly could.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*Hot Rod strides up next to Arcee*

Hey, Pink, Shiney and beautiful. Seems you can't stay out of trouble for a minute, huh? *he winks at her* What the heck is going on anyways? I got some garbbled transmissions from you and only cos I have that special tracker you gave me could I even find where you are.

*Hot Rods attention is distracted by a yelling*
Dano, it's ok buddy, Arcee and me will have you safe in a few minutes.

*looks into Arcees optics*
I have no idea what the heck we are gonna do, but we better think of something fast.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*a couple nearby chunks of metal have wedged such that they are not yet falling into the anomaly, but as the steel groans, it may soon again become a naked singularity. (cue threatening scifi music)*
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Hot Rod, thank Primus you're here. *Wraps her arms around him, trying to hold on.* Where IS everyone? I've been trying to reach Prime and TT, but I don't think they've been receiving any of my transmissions.

*Looks up toward the rift and notices two large masses zooming out.*

The others need to get here or this is going to be a disaster.

As the two Autobots try to keep themselves grounded against the flux, the metal panes of Daniel's home are beginning to peel and pull upward. Arcee yells ahead:

DANIEL! GET YOUR EXO-SUIT ON, QUICK!

Hot Rod and Arcee reach the door as Daniel comes out, suited up.

Okay, boys. Brace yourselves...
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*the 2 Autobots and Daniel stand looking in awe at the anomaly above them. The gravity is getting stronger and is tugging at them*

Arcee..... I really have no idea what the heck we are gonna do here......

*Hot Rod starts to run some scans with his personal scanners via his arm panel*

.... I think we should try calling for help again.....

*Hot Rod looks around and sees Arcee being tugged into the rift as she tries to pull Daniel back*

Oh damn it!

*Hot Rod closes his optics and jumps towards the rift as Arcee and Danny vanish before him*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron takes to the streets to find valuable protoforms for his need.
He sees other transformers walking about but none of them look useful to Galvatron.

Nah, too old... too young... too rusty... too weak....

After a long search, Galvatron finally sees a bot that looks worthy

I will take this bot and remove it's life force the way I like to! Then I will use it's empty shell for Inferno's plan!
MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

Lurking through the shadows of the alleys, Galvatron stalks his unknowingly victom.
He gets closer... Soon he realizes that this is no normal bot. It is a bot that has a history with Galvatron. It's none other than Delita-1. She's alone, appears to be out shopping for new foot plates.

Distracted from his protoform seeking mission, Galvatron decides to play around a bit. He steps back into the darkness of the back alley. He sits to meditate.

Delitaaaaaaaaaaa....

Delitaaaaaaaaaaa..... can you hear me?
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

galvatron wrote:It's none other than Delita-1. She's alone, appears to be out shopping for new foot plates.
(OOC) LOL! Terrific, galvatron, absolutely terrific!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

(OOC: nicely played!)
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Delitaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
I know you can hear me.......
Focus Delita
Focus on my voice

As Galvatron sits in the dark alley meditating, other bots walk buy and shake their heads in shame. They throw down micro bits of energon and small cans of oil down at his feet as if he were some type of outcast.
Galvatron remains motionless and calls out for Delita.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Browses around trying to feed her 'foot plate' fetish, wondering why they are all pink, and hears her name being called. She looks around puzzled at first, then remembers that her mind had been violated at some point in her past by some sick twisted freak.

Galvatron? Is that you?

(Is this going to turn into a Blackarachnia/Tarantulas thing :P )
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Yesssss, Delita, It is I!

Focus on my voice in meditation. Know one else can hear your thoughts.

Quitely chuckles

Those foot plates are hideous! Did Prime help you pick those out!?
Speaking of, where is your hero?
It seems that he has left you behind again.
How about some nice, shinny PURPLE foot plates?
Maybe we can weld up a Purple, hand held energon conatainer (aka purse)

How about you return to our forces where you can demonstrate your powers of warriorism. With us, we will not leave you behind at base.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Galvatron's comment about being left behind again hits a sore spot, which first starts as sadness. She thinks about observing Prime & Arcee entering & leaving the Ark together - alone. Her sadness quickly boils into anger as her eyes glow a deep dark red.

Fighting & footplates, what more could a gal want?

Where are you?
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Stay put Delita-1, I will join you in 5 astro-seconds

Galvatron awakes out of meditation and radio's Megatron who is currently fighting TT/ Dinobot...
Megatron,Megatron come in!

Megatron replies:"Not now Galvatron,Im busy!"

Then Galvatron informs the Commander about Delita-1
But Commander I have the traitor Delita

The radio is silent....

Hmm he must be on his way, I will transfer my coordinance to him.

After making contact with Galvatron, he approaches Delita-1

Excellent choice Delita-1.

Extends hand for a hand shake.

Bigons be bigons fellow Decepticon. Decepticon oil flows through your circuitry and will for eternity!
Soon Commander Megatron will be here to welcome you back as well.
In the meantime, lets find you some new PURPLE foot plates.
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

*A shadow is cast along the Street* An evil laugh is heard.... then a voice rings out. "Megatron is here!"

"Excellent Galvatron, the Dinobot can wait, this is much more important"

*Turns to Delita-1*

"Delita-1 are you back for good?"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Both mighty Decepticons stand and wait for Delita's reply as she ponders to herself.

She remembers how Optimus Prime would always leave her behind. :?
She remembers Prime sending her out shopping while he was hanging out with Arcee. :shock: :?
She remembers how Galvatron took her under his deceptive wing. :twisted:
She remembers how the Decepticons never left her behind and always used her for battles. :twisted:
She remembers being a new Decepticon, she was always in the front line of battle. :?
She remembers the Decepticons nearly destroying her :evil: :x
She remembers the Decepticons didn't destroy her :shock:

Well.... would you hurry up and respond! I got places to and things to do!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Stalker Finds squawktalk mumbling to himslef and flying in circles. He grabs the bird and speaks to it. "i have a quintesson message and I want you to translate it for me."

"yes, no, eactly what i wanted" replies squawktalk.

Stalker uploads the message to his fellow decepticon "Work fast birdbrain."

Squawktalk starts randomly speaking in the quintesson language. Stalker loses patience with the bird and drags it with him as he searches for the other decepticons he requires for his mission to be a success.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*near the spot in the street where inferno emerged from TT's secret underground lair, the ground trembles and bulges from an impact. And again. And again. Finally, a thick black hydraulic arm ending in a toothed steel bucket punches through the surface, caving in a small hole around it. It retracts, and a robotic arm reaches up, grabbing the ledge, and pulling himself out*
So THAT'S how inferno got in and out of my lab. Huh. better cover this up! TRANSFORM!
*TT's armor plates shift, the new buckets over his shoulders locking into place at the end of long, powerful hydraulic rams. Four huge wheels slam into place, as he drops to them. He flicks on a dozen worklights and uses his front shovel to fill in the hole he emerged from.*
(MODE 5 REVEALED: John Deere 710J Backhoe. These things rock. I love construction equipment.)
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

As Stalker leaves Squawktalk hides the device that the predator had given him. The small jamming device was scrambling ever autobot signal on cybertron. He hid the small thing as Stalker had told him and returned to his eternal vigil of saying anything that came into his mind.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC:
Stalker wrote:scrambling ever autobot signal on cybertron.
Cybertron's a big place.
IC:
*TT steps out into the cool Cybertronian night, looking around.*
Citywide technical problems.... Gee, I wonder where I should start. TRANSFOORM!
*TT transforms into Countach mode and burns rubber for decepticon HQ.*