Cybertrons Streets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Sideways dusts himself off and walks off, and warps back onto the street when Galvatron is not looking. He transforms and takes off
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack skids to halt on a high ridge to survey the area. He looks out at the old factories. Most of them are falling apart now from all of the war damage. In fact it looks like a large bomb went off here recently. He thinks about the old days some more and waits for the other 'bots to catch up.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Goldbug zips past Blackjack
Slow and steady, Blackjack! He hollars as he continues on to the factory they're raiding from tonight. Cambreaker rumbles up with Wideload close in follow.
Really Blackjack. There's one more hand to be played...
Cambreaker rumbles past and meets up with Goldbug at the factory.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack stops reminiscing as the others pass him. He returns to the road and follows Cambreaker to the factory. He slides to a stop, transforms, and looks around.

I'm gonna set up some surveillance and scout out this area just to be sure there aren't any 'cons hangin around waitin to get a peek at our hand.

He transforms again and much slower this time, drives around the factory area, keeping an eye out for Decepticons.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker and Goldbug pile Wideload's giant truck bed full of supplies, then Cambreaker transforms.
Load up, Goldbug![/i]
I thought all this heavy lifting was for you big hydroulic-heads!
After Cambreaker has his last crates tied down in his truck bed, Goldbug transforms and Cambreaker radios Blackjack.
If we're all clear out there, Blackjack, let's take our prize back to base! We got what we came for!
And with that, the two trucks and Goldbug roll out of the factory to meet Blackjack.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack encounters what at first looks like some Decepticon defense mechanisms, but upon closer inspection using his surveillance equipment he notices that it was all damage in whatever attack occurred here.

No use wastin good materials.

He transformers and gathers up the few turrets and such and takes them back to where the others are waiting for him.

Sorry to keep you guys waitin, I had to stop and play a quick game of disarm the Decepticon toys.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Sideways listens in on the Autobot comms channel and attempts to triangulate a rough estimate of the Autobot's general location. After about 10 seconds or so, an answer pops up into the console display located inside the helmet of Sideways's Minicon Rider.

I hope I'm not too late.

Sideways does a 180 and heads in the direction of the Autobots.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Cool Im heading up to scout aread I will be intouch

With that GB transforms and takes off sensors on max passive scan so not to set off any active ones.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

The mining facility is abandoned, but fully functional. Rodimus transforms to robot mode and starts to unpack the equipment he had been carrying.

We need to quickly install these security monitors so we can make sure this place stays in Autobot hands. Blurr, I want you to start filling up energon cubes for the return journey. Arcee, I need you to install these auto turrets, this place has no defense at the moment. Once we get the sensors, cameras and those turrents installed we are shipping out. I brought a hexidecimal encryption lock so the Cons can't get in once we lock down. Lets get to work!

Rodimus watches briefly as Blurr moves faster than he can ever recall him doing so. Arcee smiles at Rodimus then picks up the Mini turrets and heads for the main entrance to install them. He knows time is short, so he too gets to work and starts to jury rig up the sensors to the facilities main computer.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Meanwhile...
Goldbug, you picking up anything?
OOC {welcome back, dude}
Cambreaker double-clutches into sixth and starts getting up to speed.
Alright, boys... This is wear we detour to cover our tracks. It ought to throw anyone who's on our trail. Passive scanners and tightbeam comms only. Blackjack, stay in close and keep a weather eye out for tailgaters.
The Autobots pass into the junk desert... the "rough part" of the journey. They make their way as they go, and eventually disappear into the underground tunnels they've been using.
Faraday cage effect should jam transmissions and scanners down here from passing outside and vice versa. Anyone happen to notice anything while we were still on the surface?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Can't say that I have. There was a little interference over in sector forty-three though, might be somethin. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Don't worry, I'm not takin any chances.

Blackjack moves back to the end of the group, so he can watch.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

As Sideways travels along, he attempts to make contact with the Autobots

Anyone hear me?
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

(OCC)Thanks and lets just say it a good thing the week is over
(IC)

Cambreaker picking up a faint signal I will relay it to you

Anyone hear me?

I feel it may be a trap but what do I know

Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Thinking to himself

The frequency must be off.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker looks up ahead, seeing the exit tunnel that will connect under Iacon.
Wait. Do NOT respond. Iacon is just a klik away... We'll get inside and use the base's signal amplifier to pick it up again and analyze it. Let's get home.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Viewpoint: Inside of rider Helmet, system input/output

>> Analyze Cybertron frequencies, compensate for signal loss and load the paramaters for inter-Autobot communication. Mask the Decepticon signals, I don't want them knowing what I am up to.

> FREQUENCIES ANALYZED, SIGNAL LOSS CALCULATED AND COMPENSATES. LOADING AUTOBOTCOMMS.INI. PROCESS DECEPTICONCOMMS KILLED. AWATING INPUT.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

It's probably just some kind of Decepticon trick, definitely not worth checkin out. Let's just get home.

Blackjack continues to stay behind the others to keep a watchful eye. For a moment he considers responding to the 'con just to torment him, but then think against it. Soon the three other Autobots make it through the tunnel. Blackjack follows and makes sure the tunnel door closes behind him.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron walks the streets in the shadows searching for Cambreaker...

Autobots always use the pathway towards Iacon. I can set my trap there and I will be sure to get that retchid Autobot Cambreaker!!!!!!
MOOHOOHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Now, I must do this carefully so that I am not seen.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

no problem Cambreaker I will be glad to get back to Base!

Driving though the tunnel on the way to base thinking why would someone be tring to contact us???

Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

The shuttle lands, and finally, the oppurtunity has presented itself. The tracking device has proven usefull, and finally, he is unprotected, alone, and in the open.

After half a meta-cycle on Nebulos, Magnus rolls out.