Cybertrons Streets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT comes to a screeching halt near a tiny little steel box with a few antennae sticking out from it. He transforms*
Aha! The jamming device. How droll.
*Drawing his MG, he connects a small hose from the machinegun to his right side. He pulls the trigger, and a gout of flame blasts forth, puddle-fying the jamming box*
Now for those scanners.
"xxttxtx...Autobots and decepticons....xxxxtxzztzt... crashed.ztztxxxxztztzzz..."
Oh! I got it!
"Sending coordinates now...deeedlleeeeddleeeedleeedlede...."
Heheh. On my way, Skyquake. TRANSFORM!
*TT blasts off for the decepticon's coordinates, and switches on a tightbeam to earth...*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Skyquake swoops low over the surface of cybertron and releases his predators. Dropping Stalkers experimental sensor equipment where it was required.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

After being shouted at by Megatron (who had also forcibly taken a few components from Stalker to repair his psyco probe) Stalker leaves the HQ behind. 'he got what he wanted and discharged me.' Stalker grumbles to himself. "Skyquake how are the preparations"

"70% complete Stalker" Replies the large jet.

"Excellent" Stalker pulls out his second holoprojector and starts his work.

It takes only a few moments to complete the modifications but in that time Skyquake comp-letes his objective.

"All objects placed" Skyquake communictes to Stalker.

"Perfect" Stalker replies and he activates his sensor system. the purple and orange lights flicker on the holoprojector. "It seems as if the commander has company. It must be that Time traveller. But i cannot concern myself with that time to get to work. Computer prepare Com-v virus for upload into the autobot communication network. Sensor blackout active for ten seconds only so virus can be uploaded. Run com annihilator program."

Stalker goes into standby as his systems go to work.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The thunder arrow lies in the shadow of kaon. Deszaras along with leosack board the vessel.

"Why did you put up with his attitude my emperor" Leosack asks from behind.

Deszaras truns round to face him. The blade of his sword comes to rest by leosacks neck.

"Question me again and i will take your head, now grovel for my amusement."

Deszaras watches as leosack begs for his life. With a grunt Deszaras turns from his lieutenant.

"We are here to acquire more troops for our mission leosack. This is megatrons world for now so we must take his views under advisement. But if he should attempt anything then it will be his head that adorns my throne room and not yours."

Deszaras leaves leosack to his duties and returns to his throne room.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Not returning to the decepticon Hq deszaras stops his troops near the site of the thunder arrows landing.

"Deathcobra will take the dinosaur force and go back to bakka ihn the thunder arrow. You are to get another load of energy to site omega of our construction facilites. You will then bring back a full third of that energy here aboard the ship. The decepticons will have need of it shortly. Leosack and the othe rmembers of the breastforce are to accompany me to the decepticon Hq."

His troops nod and deathcobra takes charge of the stumbling dinosaur force and heads into the ship. Deszaras turns his back to it and walks calmly through the streets of cybertron. He stops at a fork in the road. One route leads back to kaon and the other goes elsewhere.

"leosack go back to the Hq i will join you shortly."

"Yes my emperor" leosack replies as he moves towards kaon.

Deszaras takes the other route.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The outer shield around the stasis hold of dark omega retarcts revealing the surface of cybertron.

Power level approaching maximum the small screen reads and Deszaras waits. A few astroseconds pass and the reading turns green and deszaras hits the button. The power is drained into the stasis tank. The multiple lights around the chamber turn green all at once. The inner shield retracts downwards uintil dark omega is stadning before deszaras. A large power conduit links into DO's head and begins the revival procedures. It takes but a few naon clicks for omegas eyes to glow a deep red. The power conduit retracts and the last part of the stasishold falls backwards.

Dark omega flexes his mechanical limbs before fixing his gaze on deszaras. "Emperor how long have I slept?" his booming voice resounds.

"Too long my friend. But we will have many tasks for you to perform in the near future. First some hard facts about our occupation here." Deszasras replies. "I have been away from this world for so long that another decepticon has taken over. His name is megatron if that menas anything to you. Our guise here dictates that we must allow him to think he can order us around."

"I remember the last time you pulled that trick my emperor." Dark omega's voice rumbles. "I will await your signal before acvtion"

"Excellent. first we must get you recharged you are running on minimum after such a long stasis. come"

Dark omega starts to follow deszaras his thundering footstpes sound out over the silence of cybertron.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"Aircraft incoming" dark omega chimes after his recharge.

A large green jet glides to a halt in front of deszaras.

"I am skyquake and i need your help."

Deszaras gets on the com. "Sixshot you are in charge here until I return." he speaks into the device.

Dark omega transforms into his rocket mode. deszaras baords the rocket as does skyquake (now in robot mode). "what do you wish?" deszaras asks.

"I have recieved confirmation of stalkers reconstruction via our secure channel and I need more help."

"Fine give dark omega directions

Skyquake ges into the command center of the rocket and beginbs to tap in commands. "First we check in with megatron at As he is that system. you can tell him your mission skyquake." deszaras remarks.
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Deszaras wrote:Deszaras gets on the com. "Sixshot you are in charge here until I return." he speaks into the device.
"Sounds good! I've almost reached the designated target!" Sixshot bellows over the comm. Sixshot adds, " Give my regards to Megatron! Sixshot out!"

Sixshot snickers to himself as he comes upon the target area that holds the hidden vessel. Sixshot didn't choose this particular target only for efficiency! Sixshot knew which Decepticon this vessel held.

Sixshot spiraled towards the surface of Cybertron while simultaneously transforming into space gun mode! Sixshot blasts a sufficient access point into the bellows of Cybertron with just one shot!

Within seconds, Sixshot reverts into robot mode and touched down within the underground caverns.
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The Decepticons arrive back on Cybertron after getting a huge supply of energon from Earth......
They are greeted by most of the decepticons that Deszaras released from stasis.

Commander, if you don't mind, I must find out what happened to Delita-1.
I have plenty of energon and I need some Decepticons to help me with my search.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Dark omega touches down and a cloud of metallic dust and exhust issues from him. The sfog that is created takes a few nano sceonds to clear but before it does deszaras is gone from sight.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Megatron strides from the shuttle. Deszaras has vanished*

"Galvatron, take Dark Omega and Skyquake, as Deszaras has vanished they can assist you in his stead."

*Turns away form Galvatron only to turn back*

"Watch them, take CYclonus and Scourge with you and whoever else you need. I am going back to HQ and Deszaras....."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron along with Skyquake, Cyclonus and Scourge all get abourd Dark Omega to search for the missing Delita-1

As all gets settled in, Galvatron orders the launch.
A small hesitation from Dark Omega was noticed by the team leader.

I said launch!!!!!
And hear my words as I, the Mighty Galvatron am in command of this mission! Anyone who hesitates again will be dealt with!

Galvatron and his troops dissapear into the stars above Cybertron.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The thunder arrow flew low over the surface of cybertron and set down near the resting site of overlord. The entrance had been blasted open by sixshot.

Following deszaras's plan the dinosaur force moved in first...

followed by lio kaiser and then deszaras followed deathcobra into the entrance.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron and the Sweeps land back on Cybertron after having a fall-out with Dark Omega and Skyquake. Travelling through a baron landscape of old towne Cybertron, metallic tumbleweeds drift along the scenery.
Mini-insecticon-ish bugs fly about the surroundings. Galvatron and his armada of Sweeps search the ghost town.

Sweep-1: Commander Galvatron, is this what you are looking for?

Galvatron peers around a corner wich leads to a dark alley and there stood motionless the daughter he has been looking for.

Hiding all emotions, Galvatron orders the Sweeps to see if there is still any spark in her. The Sweeps open her up and find a slightly blinking light of spark. Ready to burn out it is handed to Galvatron. He places the spark in his interior next to his spark. Perhaps this will keep your spark going until we find a new body for you Delita-1.

And just like a woman on PMS his feelings switch from sadness to anger within a micro-second. His optics turn to a dark red of anger.

SWEEPS! Properly dispose of the body!

The Sweeps carefully pick up the pieces of the fallen fembot and lay it down in the middle of the deserted street.
Then they turn their guns on "flamethrower" and torch the empty shell into flames. Galvatron watches as the body of his creation is melted into nothingness.

This happened when I was in my coma.
Before Time Traveller revived me.
What happened while I was out?
I will get to the bottom of this!
Those Autobots did this!
No! Not even Autobots would do something this horrific to a Decepticon.
An Autobot would quickly terminate a Decepticon in order to have less conflict and use too much energon fighting.
Delita was banged up and beaten up so bad and then left there to slowly die as her spark slowly faded away.
Autobots just don't do that. To Decepticons or traitors of their own kind.
Somebody else was involved in this
But who?
Whoever did this shall share the same fate as my daughter did!
I shall seek revenge for you Delita-1!!
I will find you a new body as long as I can keep your spark connected to mine.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

All of the decepticons that were relased fromstasis by Deszaras recieve the word. Without warning they turn there weapons on the decepticons under megatrons command. Dark omega self destructs when he hears the word as his core program and galvatrons input create a fatal error. As his body parts shower cybertron the two factions of decepticons those of deszaras and those of megatron fight it out.
Commander Megatron

"TRAITOR!!! Your time is up, be sensible and I will make it quick, if excruciatingly painful. One chance Deszaras, your warriors fall around you and you will be next. Call of your troops or they will all die. As for the Overlord that you are regenerating, did you really think that I didn't know he existed? Well, DID YOU!!!!????? I have already left a surprise for you there....."

*Megatron laughs at the thought of Overlord attacking the rogue Decepticons*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The entire chamber containing overlord rises from the ground. Deszaras lands one top of the cry chamber. "Decepticons cease attack." he shouts. Shockwave, galvatron along with cyclonus and scourge stand in front of the halted army. "You made the first move megatron. This was meerly my reaction."

Image "overlord awaken." He shouts. The doors grind open and overlord walks from his cryo chamber. He turns to Deszaras and bows. "What are your orders my emperor?" he asks.

"Well megatron what path do you choose? I was no traitor until you betrayed me. You can either be destroyed or things can return to as they were before. It is your choice." Deszaras Says to megatron.
Commander Megatron

"HA! If you think for one second that i am going to bow to you, you are very much mistaken my friend. If things are going back to as they were you are under my command, no lackeys to order or hide behind. You will take orders from me. In fact I have a special mission for you, if you accept that I am the one true Decepticon leader. What is your answer? You will be the one that will die if you defy me!"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"You command cybertron megatron and so while upon its surface I will answer to you. S I will accept your mission Arise thunder arrow." Deszaras replies. The large ship rises from the pile of debris it is hidden under. "Overlord, liokaiser and deathcobra if you will please." the three decepticons fly upwards and baord the ship. Deszaras lands on top of it. "Decepticon warriors listen whilst upon cybertron you will obey megatron." All of the troops nod. " Now then what is your mission megatron?"
Commander Megatron

"You and the rest of your warriors will accompany myself on an all out assault on Autobot city on Earth. They are in disarray, Optimus Prime is dead, Rodimus Prime is in a state of despair. The time to strike is now!! Shockwave, Galvatron come, we have Autobots to crush!!"