Cybertrons Streets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

*Kup opens his front grille and reaches out with his graple hook,

"Come on Cambreaker lets give the Lad a good run for his money, like in the old days one-two style.."

the hook connects the tow bar and Cambreakers starts accelerating hard
The past is the greatest teacher
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Drifting down the rivine, Galvatron and Sideways try to break out of the locked box. There was no success. The rivine headed for the waste land and a huge "waterfall". Once over the waterfall the two Decepticons shake off the crash.

"BLASTED!!!" Yells Galvatron! "Preperation B is foiled!"
Dusting off the rubble from the crash, Galvatron looks at Sideways,"Where did that Autobot Wideload get his driving skills!?"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Shift it in neutral Kup, don't want to twist your driveshaft!
Cambreaker's diesel engine howls as he accelerates, his huge tires gripping the rough road like a neodymium magnet. Cambreaker starts pulling past Rodimus, and a moment thereafter, Rodimus is seeing Kup's taillights!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Sideways, I think I should go back to HQ and make plans for "Preperation C"
Last edited by Galvatron on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Well since this is a race Throtlebots floor it!!

Before long all the throtlebots are passing the rest with Wideload hot on rear bumber of Freeway. And they pass Cambreaker towing Kup

Come on old timers lets roll!!!!

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Old timers? We'll see how you fare over the wastelands up ahead... Don't forget, this mode is built to race too... and in the harsh Earth deserts! Hope your shocks and struts are good, Kup!
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Hey, no fair... that's cheating!

Rodimus lets out a laugh and realises that for the first in a long time the Autobots are happy, they are getting the job done and enjoying it

Hey Kup, what's that you dropped?

Rodimus nudges Kup slightly causes a crate to shift, but not fall off. He then floors it and pulls up along side Cambreaker

Lets get this lot home.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

"heya little punk, watch it, if we keep fooling arround then we would need two raids to retrieve lost cases..."

Kup engages a dynamo driven by his rear axle ,wich promptly starts recharging his energon levels , one could never know since this ride is smooth as silk, till they reach the wastelands of course

"hey Cambreaker give it some more juice we can't let those punky throtlebots piss us in the tank, i'm storing some extra power for sme double teaming in the wastelands, remember the old one-two..."
Last edited by Kup on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

Sunstreaker started to worry about the rest of the Autobots.After all,he didn't enjoy his guard duty.He is trying to contact Rodimus and Cambreaker.

This is Sunstreaker.Where are you?
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

As they reach the wastelands, Cambreaker double-clutches and engages eight-wheel-drive.... Then guns it, ramping over junk dunes and cracks in the metal surface.
Give it, Kup! Now's our chance!
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

*Kup tackles his four wheel drive into gear and plows down the power stored from the dynamo combined with his engine power

"Hold on to your transfer gears we're gonna punch some throttlebot fender , lets see if they would sweet talk the old garde when we zoom past them, remembers me of that time we went mining on the east sides of charr...."

Kups ramblings dissapear in the roaring sounds there engines produce, launching them of the first dunes with breathtaking speeds
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker's huge tires absorb shock and shock again as they hit the ground after impressive jumps. They quickly roar past Goldbug, Freeway, Chase, and Wideload, the first three are trying to dodge the hills and potholes and craters. Searchlight, being a rally car, is still ahead of the duo, when he blows a tire on a knifelike protrusion from a scrapheap he runs over. Cambreaker pitches a spare tire out the back for Searchlight, saying
And this is why you should never race without a support truck... See ya!
Cambreaker sights Rollbar cruising along ahead, and starts gaining on him slowly, when he catches Sunstreaker's message.
Sunstreaker, this is Cambreaker. We'll be back in a breem with enough parts to build Iacon from the ground up all over again...Let's just hope your street car buddies don't bust a transaxle out here!
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

Kup opens a commlink to Rollbar

on the comm;

"Heya Rollbar watch out for that sanddune up ahead, get your 4 by 4's grabbing sand or we'll push you right into orbit for earth again, harhar!..."

Rollbar who's already grabbing for traction on the steep dune breaks a sweat when he sees the old garde combo storming upwards at the feet of the dune , floring it all the way down his tyres dig themselves into the sand till his axles bottom out ,
in a hasty motion Cambreaker swerves past him and shoots over the dune top
Kup drops a pulling cord infront of him flying past

" Experience Laddy ,you guys should learn to apreciate it! , ask your flat tyre bud to pull you out, see you in a couple of breems and energon drinks at the iacon mess !!"

Kup grins wide in his processor core, it has been a long time since he had this mush of fun
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Ther rest of the Trotlebots catch up to searchlight and help him change the flat in what the earth nascar sport would be jelous of.

Searchlight get back up there you and Rollbar have a chance in this crap we will still get second atleast!!!!

Searchlight peels out and is hot on Cambreaker and Kups tail again who are gaining on Rollbar.

Wooohooo this is fun come on searchlight yank me out Rollbar says to Searchlight as Searchlight passes rollbar lasso him to get a bost out before long there rolling as a team again

The rest of the Thortlebots start back out as Roudimus hits the wastelands and his simi form is slowed down some. The Thortlebots stay just ahead of him. before long Searchlight and Rollbar are headlight and headlight with Kup and Cambreaker.
Last edited by Bumblebee on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

"Bust a transaxle?What are you doing?"
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker, Blackjack, Wideload, and Goldbug tear off along the old roads toward Tagon Heights
Once we get there, provided we're in one piece, we'll cut our way into one of the old loading docks. As always, gotta watch our backs. Once in, we load up the goods onto my self and Wideload, and head back. How do you handle offroad?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Heh heh, are you kiddin ol buddy? I got no problems with a little off-road action. Sure I'm not entirely built for it, but I'll bet you five to one that I make it just fine. By the way, I take it the Deceptigoons are still hanging out at Tagon?

Blackjack swerves briefly as he says this to avoid some rubble that is littering the road here and there.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker chuckles, Goldbug swerving past them while they banter.
Not particularly... but they've been known to scatter agents here and there. Mostly, it's not a matter of being able to fight our way out... I know for a fact we can do that... Right now it's a matter of giving them the big nebula with respect to our activities. There are the heights up there. It's been a while since you've been through these parts, no?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Yeah, that was back in the days when I used to scout out this sector with ol Mirage. I remember one time when we was surrounded by the 'cons and Mirage's stealth was actin up, so what I did was...eh look at me, I'm startin to sound like Kup. So how's about we speed things up a bit. We are tryin to get in and out quickly. I'll see you 'bots in the heights.

Blackjack accelerates and starts to kick up a little road dust at the others. He zigzags a little just to show off and wonders if one of the others will take up his challenge. These young 'bots are usually up for a race, he remembers.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker and the two throttlebots accelerate. Cambreaker's engine roars as he starts to gain ground on the zigzagging Esprit, but Cambreaker does not attempt any such maneuvers...
If you're such an old bot I ought to be able to out run you... But then again, KUP won our last race!