We buy toys! Learn more...
Board index » Transformers Universe » Kolkular Energon Bar (archived) It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:41 pm




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Earth
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:27 am 
*In a dimly lit holding cell of purple and green, coordinates unknown, Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime, and Arcee are held captive, all barely able to stay conscious. How they ended up there is a mystery to even them.*

*Prime wakes to a long-since seen face hovering above him.*

Bludgeon?

“Welcome Prime. I’ll cut to the chase, You have something we want. Don’t bother to question why you and your soldiers are unable to move. We’ve spent a long time devising tools to keep the almighty Optimus Prime and his Autobots at bay, if only long enough to take what we need.”

*Bludgeon, who stands before a small group of others brandishing Decepticon insignia, begins to work on Prime’s inner workings like a surgeon gone mad.*

“Let’s not make this any more painful than it has to be Prime. We want nothing more of you than a little information.”

*An intense shock is sent through Prime locking his joints and sending searing pain through every circuit in his body.*

“Where is the….”

*Prime begins to fade in and out as the torturous inquisition continues…*

“Tell us the coordinates as to where we can find the….

Darkness…

“…Ore-13….”

Darkness…

“…regenesis…”

Darkness…

“…Cybertron’s complete annihilation…”

Darkness…

“…new Decepticon leader once Megatron and Galvatron are…”

Darkness…

*The next thing Prime remembers hearing is far more terrifying than any pain he’d endured thus far… *

“…THHHHNNNNDDDDRRR…”

Darkness…

“…WWWWNNNNGGGGG…”


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:40 am 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:43 am
Posts: 1561
Location: Autobot city, Earth
*Rodimus' optics flash to life, he looks around and she a large hulking shape looming over Optimus, in a panic he scans around looking for Arcee and sees her laying to his right, she is still but alive and as close to him as she can get with the shackles they seem to be in. Rodimus tries to speak but feels his energy drain he hears only one thing before he passes out*

“…THHHHNNNNDDDDRRR…WWWWNNNNGGGGG…”

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:20 am 
*Prime wakes weary from his unconscious state to see Bludgeon and the others conversing in secret.*

(whispering) Rodimus… Are you conscious? No matter what, we mustn’t compromise the safety of Cybertron. Do not give them the coordinates. If they reanimate Thunderwing we may all be doomed…

*Bludgeon re-approaches Prime.*

“You stubborn son-of-a-motherboard. We have other methods for making you sentimental Autobots talk.”

*Bludgeon undoes Prime’s shackles and tosses him to the ground like so much garbage.*

“Immobilize him and Rodimus once again. We don’t want to take any chances.”

*Bludgeon walks over to Arcee, grabbing her by the throat and strapping her to the table.

“Megatron and Galvatron were always too lax in their inquisition methods. We on the other hand have, shall we say, evolved. It’s really quite simple… You just find something important to someone, and you… SQUEEZE”

*Bludgeon strikes Arcee in the abdomen, brashly shocking her back into consciousness.*

"Now Rodimus, how much do you care for this fembot? Enough to reveal the coordinates to the Ore-13?”


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:09 am 
Offline
Fembot Fatale
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 1521
Location: Autobot City
*Arcee hollers as she awakens, quite literally, to a bludgeon. Gathering her bearings, she spots the two Primes out of the corner of her eye, incapacitated.*

"I said, WHERE IS THE ORE-13?!"

*Bludgeon strikes her again.*

"It's the Ore or the fembot--MAKE YOUR CHOICE."

"Rod--Rodimus ... don't ... tell him ..." Arcee says weakly, knowing that her distress has activated the homing device within her and hoping that it reaches TT...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:17 pm 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:43 am
Posts: 1561
Location: Autobot city, Earth
"Bludgeon! Stop.....Please. Leave Arcee alone. If you wanna torture someone, then torture me. Arcee doesn't know where the Ore-13 is....... but....."

*Rodimus looks at Optimus with a gaze he hopes prime will understand means "play along, I'm stalling for time here". Then he glances at Arcee with such love and compassion*

"Arcee, I'm sorry, but I have to do this.....
Bludgeon lets go talk in private."

*They lift Arcee off the table and set her back down beside Rodimus, a tear runs down her cheek. Bludgeon turns to his men for a moment. Rodimus uses the opening to whisper to Arcee*

"Honey, play along. I won't let them have the ore or us."

Arcee: "I love you, just don't get hurt. I thought I saw you die once before, I can't live through that again."

*They grab Rodimus and drag him to his feet*

"Please forgive me Arcee....this is the only way."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:03 pm 
Offline
Father Time (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:12 am
Posts: 6312
Location: 90377 Sedna
*late that night, Arcee lies awake, still immobilized. Where was Wheeljack in times like these? Oh yes, frozen. Rodimus had not yet cried out, nor returned. What misdirection could he be employing? There had been little to no coming or going from their chamber. Just the occasional changing of the guard. First Stranglehold, now Octopunch. He passed his trident to one of his tentacles to hold, resting his arm. His ragged breathing was unnerving, almost as unnerving as the barnacle encrusted glass on his diving helmet denying view of his face, his eyes.
Optimus passed in and out of consciousness again as she thought these thoughts.
Her internal radio feeds picked up for a moment...*
"kshhst kssssshshhshst kshcee. I kscchssht can ksschhht........."*then nothing. the voice, barely recognizable, was TT's. Faint, weak. He was far away. But it was on her private channel.*

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:20 pm 
Offline
Father Time (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:12 am
Posts: 6312
Location: 90377 Sedna
Earth. Of course. Right under my nose.
*he is still picking up weak signal from Arcee's rescue beacon. hopefully she's not too damaged. He enters the atmosphere over Russia. He puts on his air brakes, and swoops in to find the exact location of the signal.*
Dremuchij Swamps... How quaint.
*landing feet first in the sloppy, dark swamp, he begins to slog toward the signal, apprently coming from a mossy hillock up ahead.*
Geez. Whoever this is has no taste. At least it will make me hard to track. I'm sure Galvatron has figured it out by now. I should still do this quickly...
*he sees windsweeper standing sentry, sullenly perched on a rock near the hill, moss and slop caked up to his knees.*
Decepticons! i knew it.
*TT maneuvers to sneak up behind Windsweeper. Quickly muffling Windsweeper's mouth, and arm-barring him, he gives him a quick punch at the base of the cranial plate to jar his consciousness circuits, and he falls stunned into the swamp, face first. Now to get inside.*

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:52 pm 
Offline
Father Time (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:12 am
Posts: 6312
Location: 90377 Sedna
*once inside, TT spots several captive Autobots. Their guard having been dispatched, he sees that they are in rough shape. most have powered down to conserve energy, or gone into stasis lock. One sits, looking over his comrades*

Wheeljack! *TT shorts the locking mechanism* Wheeljack, thank the Matrix. I need you to help me... evacuate these troops... Seek cover once outside, there are 'Cons on my tail...
*Wheeljack gives a quick rundown*
"...And the Mayhem Attack squad has hired members of the Destron Space Mafia to capture other 'Bots... i overheard some of the holding planets." *wheeljack uploads the info*
"...I think Prime and the others are down a couple levels, in the interrogation chambers. good luck!"

Thanks, Wheeljack. Here's some energon to help get these bots out of here... I'll keep scouring this place for the others.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:20 am 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:43 am
Posts: 1561
Location: Autobot city, Earth
*Rodimus is thrown back into the holding cell and lands beside Arcee, jolting her awake. He is unrestrained and grabs her into his arms and holds her close. The guards have walked away and they are free to talk.*

"I'm so sorry I was gone so long, please tell me they didn't harm you."

*Arcee looks into his optics and smiles and he can tell she is well and unharmed*

"I told them the location of Ore-13, or so they believe. I have convinced them I have given the real location and that I am going to side with them when the big fight begins. Obviously I'm not going to, but it gives me the element of trust with them to allow me to get us out of here."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:01 pm 
Offline
Decepticon Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Galvatron receives a communication from Scourge....

Dremuchij Swamps! Dremuchij Swamps! I spotted suspicious activity!

Galvatron turns his communicator open to all nearby Decepticons.

Decepticons! Go there and DESTROY!!!!!!

_________________
Image
CLICK_HERE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:08 am 
Offline
Father Time (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:12 am
Posts: 6312
Location: 90377 Sedna
*TT creeps into the next level of the dungeon, seing a powered-down but relatively uninjured transformer manacled to the wall*

Ultra Magnus! It's been forever! *he runs over to him and uses his hands like shock paddles to give ultra magnus a jump start* Boot up...Dammit! Boot up!

*Magnus slowly comes online* You look uninjured, thank Primus! *TT fries the manacles, they unlatch*

You may not remember me, but you've got to help me get your comrades out of here! Galvatron is hot on my tail by now... Do you think you're up for it?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:47 am 
Offline
Big Daddy
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:10 pm
Posts: 1455
Location: Autobot City
*Magnus shakes his head as if to shake loose some cobwebs, or maybe to shake a cicuit back into place*

Wha.. huh? Where am I? The last thing I remember is.... Not the 13!!! Tell me they don't have it! We must mobilize immediately!"

*Magnus hops (or the closest equivalant thereof for someone his size) to his feet, sways for a moment or two as if ready to fall, then gathers himself with a resolve found only in those knowing the are looking straight into the jaws of the abyss*

Show me the way, friend!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:42 am 
Offline
Decepticon Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Galvatron and the others ronedevu/rondeveu/ rondavue/ meet up at the place of Autobot activity. Galvatron zooms in for a closer look.....

Bludgeon! A Pretender?? He too must have followed me through the timewarp.

Galvatron opens his communicator...

Galvatron to Bludgeon. Galvatron to Bludgeon.... state your being!
What have you done to my matrix! I mean what have you done to the Autobots. If they are destroyed you should get rewarded.

_________________
Image
CLICK_HERE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:51 am 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 8745
Location: Kolkular
*Bludgeon replies a little alarmed*

dammit Galvatron here!!! *Welcome galvatron, erm the Autobots are indeed here. Is Megatron with you?"*

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:32 pm 
Offline
Decepticon Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Megatron is not here!
State your business!!

_________________
Image
CLICK_HERE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:58 pm 
Offline
Father Time (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:12 am
Posts: 6312
Location: 90377 Sedna
*TT's radio scanners pick up the decepticon communications* Bludgeon, eh?
This way Magnus, we'll break into the main holding chamber while Bludgeon and his cronies are distracted...
*as they jog through the halls, mindful of traps...*
That's one of the decepticons' greatest blunderings... They're so fractured as a group they can't accomplish half what they could otherwise. Advantage for us, i guess...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:33 pm 
Offline
Big Daddy
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:10 pm
Posts: 1455
Location: Autobot City
*Magnus moving quickly but far more stealthily than a bot his size should be able to travel*
Time Traveller wrote:
That's one of the decepticons' greatest blunderings... They're so fractured as a group they can't accomplish half what they could otherwise. Advantage for us, i guess...


Their second greatest is counting me out. You said there were other Autobots here. Hopefully we find them in better condition that I was. Whom else did they capture?

_________________
You don't have to be a Prime...
Image ...to trash Decepticreep slime!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:33 pm 
Offline
Father Time (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:12 am
Posts: 6312
Location: 90377 Sedna
Just about everyone, I haven't seen an autobot in a couple weeks, I've already come across a couple scores of captives... I think all that's left though is Prime, Arcee, and Hot Rod...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:01 pm 
Offline
Big Daddy
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:10 pm
Posts: 1455
Location: Autobot City
Normally I would say that those three could handle themselves, two Primes and the most cunning fembot I have ever met. However, no matter how splintered the Deceptidolts have become, we will need them and any other able bodied bot. The Ore 13 is no joke. If they get their hands on it... Well, I don't even want to think about the consequences...

_________________
You don't have to be a Prime...
Image ...to trash Decepticreep slime!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:57 pm 
Offline
Father Time (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:12 am
Posts: 6312
Location: 90377 Sedna
Ore 13? wait... what have you over heard? I don't know much about what's going on... *they turn a corner, and the door to the main holding pen awaits open, and they startle Octopunch out of his slimy slumber. He grabs his trident and begins lumbering toward them. TT and Magnus quickly put him down.*

Another weakness is all these overproud loners... Let's free our friends and get the slag out of here before they know what hit them!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.