Earth

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge smirks at finally getting the good end of a deal

he waves to blitzwing inferno and scourge *

" see ya all later, im of to see the strip "

* dirge runs out of scorponok and transforms to jet mode and takes off ...

seeing galvatron hit a huge bump in the road and go airborne ... dirge swoops down so galvatron lands astride his wings ... then soars up to 20 000 feet *

" welcome to conehead airways BPP ... hold on tight "

-------------------

* meanvile, inside scorponok blitzwing looks at inferno and scourge *

" ve better head towards zis dam and * face change * DESTROY IT IN ZE NAME OV * face change * having a good time HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Taking charge of the situation, Inferno begins to march out of Scorponok and attempts to determine the direction of the dam.

Where is this dam again?

That way, Scorponok turns all of the weapons on his city mode to face the direction they must head.

Right then, Decepticons, transform and roll out!, Inferno bellows, thinking that he'd always wanted to say that, I shall be in command of this mission and if anyone questions me, you're gonna get your fingers burned. Bwhahahahaha!

He activates his thrusters and blasts off for the Davis Dam.
Last edited by Blackjack on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

By sunset, Galvatron and Dirge find themselves standing on a hillside outside city limits of Las Vegas. The lights, lit up the sky.
They continue forward on foot through the desert sand.
They pass an old building. The building has a sign that says MUSTANG RANCH. Little do the Decepticons know, the humans use this building as a prostitution house.

Mustang Ranch? I don't even see any horses. Or Fords
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" naahhh ... out here they burn the fords on bonfire night "

* dirge and galvatron wander up the strip until dirge spots a human

bending down dirge puts on an alien voice ... *

" TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER "

* dirge sees galvatron facepalm and shake his head *

" what ? ... all the aliens say that "

---------------------------------------

meanvile ... blitzving heads out to follow inferno

" I VILL QVESTION YOU YOU UGALY LEETLE BUG ... I FOLLOW ONLY * face change * ze orders ov megatron or * face change * whoever pays me ze most in energon AHAHAHAHAH "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno largely ignores the threats made by Blitzwing. The new 'con seemed to be loyal to Megatron but doesn't seem to have his own three personalities in check. Inferno muses that Blitzwing makes himself seem sane by comparison. He flies towards the dam with Blitzwing in pursuit and Scourge following on the ground. In the distance, the Davis Dam comes into view.

He lands near the dam and deactivates his thusters. Looking at the massive concrete structure, he muses that the humans have come a long way since he had last been on Earth.

Our orders are to destroy that thing. So let's burn it to the ground.

He charges his newly built Lucifer cannons and marches towards the dam.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron grabs the tiny human and picks him up and brings him up to eye level.

What my creepy cone-headed companion means to say is, Your city is in grave danger from the evil Autobots. I have the intelligence to save your PUNY - I mean- your lives and this city.

The human questions "AUTOBOTS!? I thought they left this planet and went back to their home!"

Galvatron continues to explain
They are here and they are at Davis Dam. Planning to destroy the dam thus destroying this city physically and economically.
Tell the humans, GALVATRON will save them all. Tell the humans to stay away from the dam. Tell them that a new hero is walking among the grounds they live upon and I GALVATRON will save them all from complete destruction!

Galvatron's ego-trip kicks in.. He flies up to the top of the LUXOR pyramid
He looks over the city.

HEAR ME HUMANS! I GALVATRON SHALL FREE YOU ALL FROM CHAOS!!
BWAHAHAHAH---- I mean um... yeah HAHAHAHHA

The human stands at the bottom of the pyramid looking up at the gloating Galvatron.
Something is just not right with that creature. Maybe I should follow and see what he is really up to.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirge starts bowing at the foot of the pyramid *

" IM NOT WORTHY
IM NOT WORTHY
IM NOT WORTHY
"

-------------------------------------------------

* meanvile, blitzving lands in front ov inferno und shakes his fists in ze air *

" YOU IMBECILE ... ZE ORDERS ARE TO DESTROY ZE HUMANS INSIDE ZE DAM, NOT ZE DAM ITSELF * face change * ve must carry out ze orders as zey vere ordered * face change * so ve vill go and knock on ze front door AHAHAHAH "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron's voice echoes throughout the desert valley.
Dogs bark in the distance. Even a few car alarms are set off.
The city of Las Vegas now knows that Galvatron has arrived.
The national guard approaches quickly in helicopters, jeeps and trucks.

Galvatron jumps down from the top of the pyramid towards a human calling him on a blowhorn.

I am Sgt Stadinko of the LVNG. We are glad you are here Gallytor.

GALVATRON!! MY NAME IS GALVATRON!!

Galvatron raises his laser cannon at the tiny human. But quickly realizes he is supposed to be the good guy.

This is going to be harder than I thought. Trying to be good.He thinks to himself.

Lowering his laser cannon, Galvatron explains to Sgt Stadinko about what is happening at the Dam. He tells the humans it's too dangerous to go there and stop the "autobots".

I along with my blue conehead companion will go alone. To the Davis Dam. It is far too dangerous for you tiny miserable - er - I mean MEASURABLE humans.

Sgt Stadinko says "Mighty Galaxytron, you are so brave and heroic.
We will repay you with huge amounts of energon. The energon we keep stored in a secret hangar just north of here."

EXCELLENT your energon will be most appreciated. How do you create such a substance here on Earth?

Oh it's simple. We use the same engineering proceedure that we use for our electricity. Only maximized a billion times. We use the Davis dam.
The Hoover dam was more powerful. But the Autobots destroyed it.

The strange human that first made contact with Galvatron walks up to Sgt Stadinko.

Sgt Stadinko, I am Dr. Dover. Psychiatrist. I have a strange feeling about this Galvatron character. For some reason, I feel that there is more than meets the eye with him. He seems unstable. I plan to follow him around for a while and see if I can find out what he's really up to.

Excellent idea Dr. Dover.

You can call me Ben.

Ok excellent idea Ben. Here is my cell phone number. You can send me text messages whenever you get any information for me. But I know you will be safe with Gallybon. He's a good guy. He is not like those bad guys the Autobots.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((OOC. This is all pure genius.))

Upon hearing Blitzwing's words, Inferno remembers that Galvatron did say just to shut down the dam. Then again they were supposed to be playing Autobots bent on destruction, merely shutting down the dam seemed a bit tame. And he really wanted to destroy something.

Galvatron told us to shut down the power. He didn't specifically say how. Destroying the dam would shut down the power. You're a Decepticon, don't you enjoy blowing things up and watching them burn!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" dirge scratches his conehead as he overhears the name of the human *

" ben dover " * he says forgetting that galvatron can hear him

-----------------------------------

* meanvile, blitzving iz trying to stop inferno from destroying ze dam *

" YOU TOTAL IMBECILE, VE VILL NEED ZE POWER OV ZE DAM TO MAKE ENERGON * face change * ya im decepticon, but unlike you bug, i have ze patience to * face change * ask zem if zey vould consider leaving ze dam to us first AHAHAHAHAHAHAH "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Dirge wrote: " ben dover " * he says forgetting that galvatron can hear him
W-wait a minute! What did you say? Dirge, you ignorant conehead! Don't you know that my rotary gears don't let me do that! My articulation is limited. I'll simply fall down if I try.
Besides, why would I need to bend over anyway?

Just then Dr. Dover looks up at Galvatron
Did you call me sir?

Stay here with the other fleshli-- I mean humans. I shall go to Davis dam and defeat the Autobots and protect you all.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

As Blitzwing gets in his way Inferno decides that the maniac jet-tank is correct. As much as he enjoys destruction, they do have a mission to complete from Galvatron. If Megatron had given such an order he would have followed blindly. And yet he couldn't help but feel that he was dancing on a highwire between being a Decepticon and falling off to follow Time Traveller wherever he had gone. He also thought about what Rattrap had said, about why he followed the Decepticons. There wasn't anything for him anymore. Megatron had at least promised some destruction while he was conquering the universe. Galvatron seemed only concerned with destroying this Cambreaker.

He walked the rest of the way to the dam and could see alarm on the faces of the human workers as they watched the large robots approach. Although he was unsure of how to negotiate with humans, he tried his best.

Pitiful flesh creatures. We are the mighty Autobots and we demand that you shut down this facility and surrender it to us so that we may use it for our purposes. Anyone who resists will be annhilated.

The humans looked at them wide eyed and then one pointed at Scourge.

Look, it's Optimus Prime. These are the Autobots. Somebody save us! If only the Decepticons were here.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Just as that human spoke, a blue jet came soaring over leaving a large thunderous echo and just over the ridge, a tank came roaring up.
Dirge drops some "empty" shells on Inferno as Galvatron drove in closer shooting "blanks" towards Scourge. And anything else that his turret was aimed at.

DIE AUTOBOTS DIE!! BWAHHAHAahahahaaaaa

Not too far behind Galvatron was the human psychiatrist PDOC Dover.
He parks his motor scooter and silently runs in closer to study Galvatron.
He hides behind a fallen tree that was knocked over by Galvatron's wreckless driving. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a hand held voice recorder. Hitting the "record" button, he begins talking into the microphone....

PDOC Ben Dover - Davis Dam - First evaluation study of a Cybertronian named Galvatron.
His thirst for death of the Autobots does not seem normal. If he is the heroic species, why don't he want to try to convert the the Autobots?
Or at least capture and place them in a prison so they can suffer for their crimes. Killing is a sign of hatred and anger. His somewhat maniacle laughter.....
Something that sounds like it's from a Simon Furman comic book.
The enjoyment he gets while shooting at his enemies. He laughs when he misses and destroys natures beautiful structures.

Galvatron transforms into robot mode and begins blasting (blanks) from his laser cannon in every direction towards Scourge, Inferno and Blitzwing

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!
he yells as he randomly fires in different directions

For being a heroic entity, he seems to be full of rage and hatred. The way he smiles when he says words like KILL... DESTROY.. Does not seem to be right. There is something wrong going on here. I must do a further evaluation on this Galvatron character.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* Dirge crash lands somewhere near to inferno and blitzwing

transforming to robot mode he aim and " fires " at blitzwing *

" surrender autobot and your death will be a little less painful than i would normally go for "

* blitzwing looks puzzled *

" Vy are you attacking uz, ve * face change * used to be on ze same side hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo "

* dirge grabs blitzving by ze ... erm i mean ... THE collar and pulls him close *

" idiot we are supposed to be acting remember ? "

" oh yus AHAHAHAHAH "

" dirge throws blitzwing at inferno *
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

No sooner had the words left the human's lips than Inferno finds himself under fire from Galvatron and Dirge. The human workers run for cover back towards the dam as the bombs are dropped. Inferno turns to face his attackers and raises his cannons then realizes that the bombs did not detonate upon impact. Didn't Galvatron and that Scorponok thing have some plan to trick the humans? Oh, that was right, they did.

Inferno uses his flamethrowers to light the battlefield ablaze, for effect and starts walking menacingly towards Dirge who is threatening Blitzwing. When Blitzwing comes flying at him, he is knocked off his feet. He pushes the triple changer off of him and stands up. Then he is hit square in the chest by a blast from Galvatron.

It is the Decepticons! Autobots retreat! Our evil plan has been ruined.

The dialogue comes out canned and the word retreat is almost painful to say as Inferno activates his jets and begins flying away, not without receiving another blast from the overzealous Galvatron.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAAAaaaaaa They are gone Dirge! We defeated them once more. The dam is now safe as so are the puny-- i mean humans.

Extinguish this fire Dirge.

The fire from Inferno blazed all around the Psychiatrist evaluation Galvatron. He finds himself burning alive. Half of his body is blazing. He tries to drop and roll. But the ground he rolls on is still burning.
In a fate cry for help he uses all the energy he has left in him to yell...

Galvatron, help me! Help........ me.........

Dirge flying over was spraying fire retardent foam all over the ground.
Without knowing, he drowned the fire that was burning Dr. Dover.
The smoke clears and Dr Dover is barely alive. Half of his body is burnt to coal. His burnt face looks up and sees Galvatron standing above him.
Galvatron was releasing some of his own internal fluid on the Dr. to extinguish the buring fire.

Help me..... he cries in a weak voice. Then his eyes close.

Galvatron looks down at the human and ponders quietly to himself...

What is this human doing here so close to the battle zone?
If I were not playing good guy, I would easily put him out of his misery.
But perhaps it would be more DECEPTIve for me to make him live.
In pure embarrassing pain.

Dirge! Do you know how to merge humans with machinery? I got an idea.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* Dirge lands next to galvatron and ponders *

" They did it in Robocop, so it must be possible "

* Dirge opens his cockpit and gets out one of daniels axel suits that he borrowed along with a tool box *

" Stand back BPP, this is a delicate operation "

* Dirge starts to hammer and saw at both the axel suit and the human *
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The horrifying screams of the half dead human are music to Galvatron's ears. He smiles pleasantly as Dirge cuts away.

The burnt remains of Dr. Dover's right shoulder and arm get tossed into the shrubs. Then the sound of drills and hydrolic tools are heard.
A little bit hammering is done until the charred left leg gets tossed in another direction. Then the sound of machinery tools is heard once more.

Off in the distance. He sees the humans transportaion vehicle. A little motor scooter. He kneels down to pick it up. He looks at it with interest.
Then he throws it at Dirge hitting him in the back of the head with it.

Here Dirge. Use that tiny vehicle along with those other items and make him ONE OF US!!

As all the humans leave the Davis Dam. The other Decepticons come back and land next to Galvatron.

Scourge, Inferno, Blitzwing. You all did excellent today.
I want you to meet our newest member to our team.

The Decepticons hunch over and see a half organic and half bionic humanoid creature.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* getting hit in the back of th ehead with the motor scooter makes dirge hack off the good leg by mistake *

" whoopsie, never mind "

* dirge borrows parts from the motor scooter as well as the axel suit until eventually he backs away *

" NOW MY CREATION ... LIVE !!!!!!!!! "

* suddenly out of a clear blue sky, a bolt of lightning wakens dr dover *

" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH etc "

---------------------------------------------------

* blitzving looks up as the lightning bolt comes from nowhere *

" hmm how iz zat possible? it must be * face change * zeus getting mad at hades again ... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Dr. Dover opens his organic eye to see Galvatron towering over him.
To his side towers a bloody messy Dirge. He slowly opens his cyborg eye.
To his dismay, the vision is all red with computer graphics and information. Temperature. Danger alert. GPS. Time. Calendar. Calculator.
All in working order. He looks around at the other 3 Decepticons that tower over him along side Galvatron.

You! You saved me! But what happened to me?
Dr. Dover looks down at his half cyborg body.
WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?
I am a Psychiatrist! Not a robot!

Galvatron grabs Dr. Dover by the back of the neck and picks him up to eye level.

A psychiatrist? Your name is no PSYCHOTRON!
Galvatron then flicks Dr. Dover like a booger.

Falling 50ft to the ground, Dr. Dover (aka Psychotron) stand up without a problem.

Nothing broken from that fall. Odd.
What are the Autobots doing here?
Do you have them held captive Galvatron?

HAHAHH you have much to learn Psychotron!
What you thought were Autobots are my companions.
It was all a huge plan to get the energon.

But why did you save me? Why did you not let me die?
Look at me! I cannot live properly like this!

You no longer need to live PROPERLY. You live with us from now on.
If you want to continue to live, then you will do my bidding!