Earth

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron rises up from the ground. His audio sensors are ringing intensily.

WTF!!!!

Galvatron sees that Time Traveller is chasing down Soundwave. With the turret barrel

You!...

Soundwave! Go find another Autobot to play with! This one is MINE!!

I've been waiting a long time for this! You sure can pull a good swing for such a peaceful Autobot.

Galvatron feels the side of his head and notices a large dent.
without hesitation, he transforms to laser gun and blasts full speed at the Autobot.

Take a shot from this barrel Autobot scrap!

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

TT leaps into the air to retaliate the gun fire but during his leap, he was blasted in the knee joint by the mighty Galvatron.

Still, with the agony of pain and circuits poping and smoke exiting the broken metal of the knee joint, TT still flew over the devious one to lay out some more shots. The shots were very forceful one shot pegged Galvatron in the left arm, irrupting his communication device. Again, smoke and sparks exit the open wound of metal. Time Traveller's landing on one leg was not very pretty...He lands on his good leg and falls to the ground. Galvatron quickly transforms back to robot mode and runs down to where TT has fallen. TT looks up to the feet of the mighty Galvatron and sees his laser barrel is pointed right between his eyes. He hears the faint whistle of Galvatron's laser barrel loading up.

Time to face your doom Autobot. MOOHOOHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!!

TT grabs Galvatron by the feet and pulls. Knocking the giant robot down to the ground again. Time Traveller rises up and hobbles to Galvatron.
Galvatron lying on his back, bends his knees upward and straighten his legs out and kicks TT back 57 feet away. He lands against the hillside.

Another time Autobot! I have to save Thunderwing!

Galvatron shoots at the hillside above TT and creates a large amount of rubble to fall upon the Autobot.

This will keep you out of my way for a while!!
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Thunderwing lies motionless for a moment… An eerie calm falls over the area as dust begins to settle. Suddenly, the Earth is rudely jolted as Thunderwing bursts away from Autobot city, roaring fiercely. Clenching his face, he begins swinging wildly at any and everything. Even badly injured, Destruction is still priority one.*

“Megatron’s right… He’ll destroy everything.”

*Optimus faces the beast with his blaster in one hand and Megatron in the other. Multiple shots fired from his blaster bring the weakening Thunderwing to his knees.*

“This ends now!”

*Optimus leaps into the air toward Thunderwing’s head. While passing like two speeding trains, Optimus taps Megatron’s barrel against Thunderwing’s sparking head…

and pulls the trigger…

BAAAADOOOOMMM!!!!

*Thunderwing’s circuitry explodes across the landscape like flamming metallic snow. Optimus releases Megatron and he transforms back. Thunderwing’s motionless body crashes to the ground like so much lifeless scrap. Closer observation reveals that the time for celebration is not yet at hand. Glowing pink, Thunderwing begins to rumble and writhe.*

“The remaining Ore-13 he was feeding off of is becoming unstable! He’s gonna’ blow!”
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

After Galvatron escapes Time Traveller, he quickly flies over to Thunderwing right after he fell to the ground. Ore 13 flarring a bright pink all round made the surrounding object look pink as well.
He got closer to the dead Decepticon just as the remaining Ore 13 exploded. The explosion sent a violent erruption through the valley of the Autobot city. Thus casting the Decepticon leader 1/2 mile into the air.
With a loud THUD the mighty Galvatron lands right at Megatron's feet.
He looks sorely looks up at the grey former leader.

You did this! You caused Thunderwing to lose his spark.

Broken and fused. Galvatron looked as if he was in a tornado.
Dents and scratches all over his body. Smoke and sparks shot out of various places from battle wounds. Even a finger was only hanging by a wire.
Galvatron slowly gets to his feet and approaches Megatron face to face. Nose to nose. Eye to eye.

He takes his hand and makes the first strike across the chest of Megatron. The metal of Galvatron's hand scratched the Decepticon insignia on the chest of Megatron.
You carry no honor to wear the Decepticon symbol!
I am leader of Decepticons! You are history.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT and Optimus approach grimly to the tragic scene. TT looks down at galvatron's body.*
His spark still pulses with life, but this body will not sustain it. I've got an idea for him, that I think we will all approve of. *he picks up Galvatron like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder, his body hot from overburning the Ore-13, which now drips out every crevice, its energy spent.*
*he turns to go, but then stops on an afterthought and turns to the two leaders*
You know, it really is a shame you two don't work together more often.
*he turns his head again, but stops, again.*
Not a shame... A tragedy.
*he starts walking away* I'll be at the bar, stop in when you get a chance. I'll send parts for repairs and cleanup. Transform...
*he transforms into the red-accented Panavia jet, dumping galvatron into the cockpit, and roars off into space.*
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

"Galvatron has fallen, I am once again Decepticon Commander!"

*turns to Optimus Prime*

"TT is right, but its too late now, too much has happened between us, you won't change and I won't either. Farewell Prime, I will see you back at the bar. Astrotrain, Transform and get us out of here!"

*The decepticons leave, leaving the Autobots to their own devices*
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Firing at the last of the fleeing Sweeps as 3 already litter the ground surrounding UM, the massive, armoured, city commander realizes that his shots now only waste energon, and returns his rifle to the subspace pocket devoted to UM's storage.*

The true threat now is repair and refit. With the Defective-cons now re-united it is only a matter of time before a more cunning scheme will follow today's destruction. Mega-flan will see to that soon enough.

*UM begins to survey the newly formed crater directly under where Metroplex had rested only hours before*

This will take months to terra-form. We should perhaps scout a new location as a temporary base of operations. And with the heavy costs in human life that occured in the past few hours, perhaps someplace less occupied? Any thoughts prime?
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Affirmative, Ultra Magnus. We will relocate base operations to the Ark until Autobot city is restored. I want Ironhide and Springer to oversee reconstruction of Autobot city, and have Ratchet tend to the wounded. Has there been any word from Rodimus and Arcee? I feared they were badly damaged in the battle, but then realized they don’t ever pass up an opportunity to disappear and “celebrate” after a victory.

One thing still puzzles me, Ultra Magnus… Through all the interrogation by Bludgeon, neither Rodimus nor myself ever revealed the coordinates to the Ore-13. I suspect they must have scanned our drives when they had us incapacitated and out cold to retrieve the information. If this is accurate, then there must have been an ulterior motive in having us there. Pure sadism? Decpticon’s may be evil, but they generally have a purpose… I feel there could very well be something much grander looming that we are unaware of…
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

I don't know. I would put it beneath them. In fact now that you mention it, my interrogation was rather short on questions. I mean after all, no security codes, troop placements, energon stores, or any other pure tactical info ever came up.

They simply wanted to find something that Shockwave had hidden, and I had only heard of second-hand. What could they possibly have been up to, I wonder?

You don't think this entire Defective-con civil war was a set-up for a grander scheme, do you?
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

With the autobot search radar going black over the area were Stalker had chosen his landing site. The auotbots did not detect the landing of the decepticons. Stalker turns to his squad. "Combaticons, Squawktalk and astrotrain with me. The rest of you are to link up with trypticon and commit a series of raids all over the planet and plant one of these at each location." Stalker hand the decepticons an Autobot signal jammer. "I have already scrambled the Optimus prime distress call. We must keep the Autos busy while we complete our objective"
The decepticons disipear into the night as Stalker treis to contact Skyquake again but again his efforts come to nothing.
Signalling his group to follow him he heads for the site of the transmission. Squawktalk starts babbling and Brawl clamps his beak shut.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

With the lack of autobot response to the attacks that the other decepticons were causing Stalker led his team closer to the distress signals source. In vehicle mode Stalker headed the decepticon party. Keeping at ground level would mean they there mission would not be interupted by the autobots.

After reaching the top of a short slope the reason for the distress call is visible. Optimus primes trailer sits motionless in the center of a jungle clearing.

Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Having traveled to Earth for refits, Magnus, now on board Jetfire, turns to Perceptor*

Is the trail still warm?

"Indubitably, Commander"

*As soon as Magnus had stepped out of Ratchet’s repair bay, alarms went off throughout the base. The same alarms that had been set up in case of interference in the systems scanners*

Right, team... We do not know how many we are up against this time. We will not until we have reached visual range. All we know is hat there is something moving on our turf, and it must be stopped. I know that I for one and not looking for another full scale war here on Earth, so let's do this as clean and as quickly as possible!

*When the alerts sounded, Jetfire, Sandstorm and the Aerial bots split up scouring the globe for any signs of Decepticon activity....this time they knew it was not a drill...it was not the most efficient method, but what else did they have? *

"Magnus, through use of the infrared spectrum, and ultraviolet reading…"

Perceptor, don't give me that brilliant analysis, just give me numbers and target opportunities!!!

*It was none other than Sandstorm that had the first sighting. The Combaticons were attacking an oil field in Texas. Using the outdated technology that the humans call "pre-paid cell phones", Sandstorm calls in his findings. He continues to scout the locale, but is unable to stay with the Combaticons as they were seemingly called off of the attack, Sandstorm waited at the coordinates he had given to the others until they arrived. It was no problem for Perceptor to start tracking visually. So, the strike force of Magnus, Brawn, Sandstorm, Mirage, Windcharger, and the Dinobots were in the cargo bay of Jetfire, while the Aerialbots formed a formation in Jetfires wake.*

"There are seemingly no more than 15 Decepticons, beneath the canopy of those trees about two miles ahead... They will not be able to see us yet, of course."

*Perceptor lists out the present Decepticons based on known shape recognition*

Thanks Perceptor. All right, Autobots, let's prepare to roll out. No need to try and take prisoners, or keep any awake for interrogation... Let's send a message to Megatron that Earth belongs to us!

*At once, the Autobots in the cargo bay, all of whom now have rocket packs per Magnus' suggestion upon returning from Quintessa, bail out of the cargo bay. The Dinobots (except Swoop) did not feel the need to fly, and simply wait for the moment when a dive-bomb is possible.*

Aerialbots, I want Superion, NOW! Do not allow Bruticus to form! Brawn, Windcharger, I want you to take out any Predators you see. Sandstorm, you take Blitzwing. Jetfire, remain above and ensure none try to escape. Mirage, Dinobots... just do what you do best! Perceptor, just try to stay out of the way!

*All Autobots take their orders, and Magnus sets his heat seekers in the direction of Stalker*

Fire at will!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*Galaxy Shuttle skips into earth's atmosphere above the city. Coming down on a tarmac nearby, he taxies in. Med crews pour onto the shuttle and start offloading the Stasis locked autobots... They are taken to fill every CR chamber and medical bivouac in that sector of the city. Alarms blare all over.*
Ratchet, what's with the alarms? You knew I was coming, and the crews were already assembled...
"Commander Magnus identified a detector-jamming security breach. He just took a team to the purported location of a Decepticon raiding party."
Oh, great. I'd better get out of here and go reinforce. Galaxy Shuttle...
"Yes, Time Traveller?"
Let's go kick some ass.
"With pleasure Time Traveller."
*TT disembarks, and GC transforms. They sprint across the city to Countdown's launch base. GC returns to shuttle mode, TT hops in, and they blast off for Texas*
You know, I once heard only two things come from Texas...
"What are those, Time Traveller?"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

A signal from space interupts Stalkers advance. With only the combaticons, astrotrain and squawktalk with him he issued the order for the others to commence there attacks. Trytpicon, blitzwing and many other decepticons opened fire on the cities that they had been sent to. Skyquakes message was quite aprupt but firm. "Move on target ETA 5 minutes". Activating his Scrambler feild to thrwo any heat sensors Stalker moves his forces into a nearby cave. "Team, the signal is strongest from deeper inside." he says to his force. Moving cuatiously down the narrow tunnel the decepticons head deeper into the cave.

Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

As an Autobot veteran, Kup has grown a nose for set-ups since ages, thereby tagging along with Ultra Magnus and some Autobot buddies to earth for his retrofits , It has been ages since he went to earth Kup remembers, but it was for a deeper cause, he still owed Rodimus something for saving his metal butt on Quintessa,...

Wheeljack juggled a lot arround with radio transmitters these days, and ran into kup when he went in for a retrofit on his ion blaster, Primus knows when it last was serviced, Kup ordered a transmitting box wich was deleverd in his quarters before He tagged along with Magnus to earth,
Blaster who diliverd the box and was standing next to kup ,received the following transmission ;

*Picks up the message from Stalker*

"What are you 3 idiots doing up there? Repair Astrotrain and get back here, have you found Optimus Prime?"

*inside a large hollowed out cave a voice echo's only some yards away to a group of Autobots being; Ironhide, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Sideswipe, Smokescreen and Hoist they all roll their eyes when the familiar voice comes on with another war story they already heard a 100 times; " Well it's like that time of the moon of Riza , this plan follows the same guidelines...."

Before Kup can get to the end of his story or plan he hears a patrol nearing inside of the caves,

"Get to your battle stations" he whispers, He glances at the box Wheeljack constructed, even knowing their first leader is gone he shivers by the tought of OP's distress signal emitting from it

the crowd takes strategic positions as Kup planned it based on his Moon of Riza story ,

"Wait till you see the glow in their optics before releasing fire, we still have a surprise for them"

Kup loads his freshly oiled Ionblaster and targets the source of inbound sound,

"Steady , steady now.....
The past is the greatest teacher
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Magnus and his team land at the mouth of the cave*

Okay, the quarry has taken the bait. He made it into the cave before us, but there is no other way out. The intial scout team will be in there still, but we need to back them up. Grimlock, you and the Dinobots stay out here and catch any that try to escape.

*As the remainder of the team enters the mouth of the cave*

Okay, we have a warm delicious decepticon sandwich here. Just remember now that we are in the cave, there is to be NO missle fire. I know this is elemantary science that any idiot would know, but if we start that kind of cave in, no bot would escape. Hand to hand combat or blasters only.....

Okay, Superion did you make it in? good!

Let's stalk the stalker!!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*Galaxy shuttle sets down in the clearing. TT disembarks, and GS transforms TT says in a stage whisper*
Magnus! Whaddaya got in there? A rabbit?
*TT runs over. Magnus explains the plan*
oh REALLY? hahaha. I'm glad i got here in time for the party!
*he cracks his knuckles, working the burrs out of his finger joints.*
Let's do it!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

As stalker sensor pick up the traces of autobots all around a message somes through his bank of static. "Oooh look targets" in Skyquakes voice before a series of thundeous explosions issue from outside the cave. Thinking quickly Stalker orders astrotrain to transform and charge forward. "Now the rest are to follow in his wake. Onslaught grab what we came for and then pull out. For we will bury those autofools under there own rubble."
The combaticons nod and start to follow astrotrain. Stalker alters his large missile into 3 second detonation mode before following them into the cave.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT cocks his head, hearing the distant smoky chufff....chufff...chuff..chuf.chufchufchufchuf of astrotrain's engines*
Everyone, stand clear of the tunnel. get ready to grab hold of the decepticon ramming party and hitch a ride! Let's hope Kup's party can convince them to leave quickly! I'm going to follow them in, in case they try and trap Kup and the others inside... I'll be able to dig them out! *he clangs his MG barrel against the steel bucket on his shoulder*
Transfoorm! *TT assumes tank form and charges in behind Stalker and the 'cons*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

With Skyquake continuing the barrage outside Stalker detects pursuit. Pulling out his missile laucnher he fires back in the direction of the trace. Stalker dives down a side passage and leaves the conbaticons to there mission.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT's missle lock warning beeps frantically. He pops a smoke grenade to throw off the heat trace, and a close range EMP zap disarms the warhead as it skims near over the top of his turret. He switches on his smoke generators and further diffuse his heat and radar profiles.*