Earth

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Not far as the Laserbeak flies, no, Zarak replied, but it is unfortuanetly inoperable and will take some time to finish repairing. I had hoped that Scorponok here would have completed that task in my absense, but I see that he has nothing better to do than immerse himself in human culture.

Its not my fault that they've got so much cool stuff, Scorponok interrupted.

Yes, well. With the resources we have we can certainly get the Nemesis up and running, but it will be some time before we finish the job. As per your request to go there, my lord, perhaps we can move the entire base. It has been some time since Scorponok got to stretch his claws and I'm certain he would enjoy the exercise.

He began to head towards the control room of the fortress, planning to join with Scorponok and take the mighty being to their destination. However, something that Blitzwing had said bothered him. How did he know where the Nemesis was? He'd never been there yet he knew. He stopped to reply to Blitzwing before proceeding.

Apparently your original commander didn't search hard enough.

Leaving the room, Zarak made his way to the control chamber and binary bonded with the great scorpion. Feeling whole again, Scorponok began to lift off from the ground and head towards South America and the crash site of the Nemesis.

------------------------------------------------------

Nearby to the Decepticon's location, a small space bound craft entered the atmosphere. It picked up the signal of the moving Scorponok and its pilot decided that was as good a place as any to start searching.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* Blitzwings faces stop spinning and he sees little laserbeaks and ratbats flying around his head. Shaking it he reads the location *

" acirema htuos ? "

* Realising he is facing a wall mirror, Blitzwing turns around to face the monitor *

" ve are going to south america? I haff never been zere * face change * since zey chucked me out for good behavior AHAHAHAHAHAHAH "

* Feeling the entire base moving blitzwing climbs up galvatron with his feet on galvatrons chest and hold of both sides of galvatrons head *

EARTHQVAKE, I DONT VANNA DIE "
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Blackjack wrote:((Sorry for the lack of a Prime Directive. Don't know why he/she is not posting anymore.))
((Sorry, got distracted! Completely forgot I'd re-entered!))

"Data indicates continent designated 'South America' heavily forested. Suggest Energon scanners set to full capacity," Soundwave offers.

((Anything in particular you need TC to do?))
The Dark is Coming
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC: Someone NEEDS to make the Blitzwing / Nazis escaping to Argentina joke.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

(OOC- LOL @ TT)
(OOC *again* welcome back PrimeDirective. We kept Soundwave alive in the RP (sorta). You can fly in TC for some fun anytime you want.)

(BIC)

Galvatron pushes off the frantic Blitzwing like a he was tossing a rag doll.

KEEP YOUR RUSTY FEET OFF OF ME YOU WEIRDO!

Blitzwing crashes to the floor. Nearly landing on Psychotron.

He then turns his attention to the now awakened Soundwave....

Perhaps the energon scanners at full compasity will help us locate the Nemesis.

He then turns his attention to a TV monitor. During Scorponok's presence on Earth, he has T-voed a lot of television programs. So he starts channel surfing through all the shows at a super fast pace.
Channel 2 news shows a city on fire
Channel 15 shows a movie with fire fighters putting out a huge fire.
Channel 27 shows a documentary about red ants
Channel 38 shows a loyal subject bowing to his queen
Channel 56 shows a documentary about classic fire trucks
Channel 72 shows episodes of the Beast Wars cartoon.

Galvatron looks around the room..
Hmmm..... I keep thinking something is missing
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((Good to see you back PD. You're welcome to use Soundwave and Thundercracker whenever you'd like. If you haven't already go back and see what's happened since you last posted. I should be getting a roleplay history update up soon.))

Scorponok feels as though there is something different about Zarak, but he cannot put his finger on it. It was as though there was another being binary bonded with him. Then his television shows begin playing.

That's odd, I don't remember having recorded episodes of Beast Wars. I thought that show was too true to real life, almost as though some human had looked in to our future.

The Beast Wars channel suddenly switches to a wrestling match between two competitors: The Brooklyn Bodysnatcher and The Fire Ant.

The long range Energon scanners, as activated by Soundwave do indeed bring up a signal. A large Energon stockpile somewhere in the Amazon Rainforest near what appeared to be a partially buried purple starship. Scorponok continued along his path and began to set down in a large clearing that had been made next to the stockpile and the Nemesis. Fast Track was already waiting for them when they set down.

All that ant stuff reminds me. I need to release that ant guy. Good thing I can erase his memory circuits.

The panel on the wall opens up once more and Inferno steps out to freedom. All he remembers is searching for a shuttle to take his commander to locate some missing Decepticons. He stumbles down the corridors, unsure of what's going on and how long he had been lost.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron rises from the TV....

So we are here. The Nemesis!
Now everybody get out there and fix it!

Galvatron sits back down in front of the TV..

Oh goody! The HBO series TRUE BLOOD is on!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

( OOC - if someone will tell me of said nazi and argentina joke, i will write it in somewhere ;) )

BIC :-

* After landing close to psycotron, blitzwing stands up as scorponok lands *

" But how are ve to repair a varship zat iz * face change * older than you our leader AHAHAHAHAHAH "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Not understanding the age reference from Blitzwing, Psycotron looks at Galvatron...

He looks rather good for his age if I do say so myself.
And then he looks at his cyborg body...

If you guys can do THIS to a human, I'm sure you can fix that ship.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* blitzwing looks down at the human/cyborg and kneels face to face with him *

" YOU FOOL!!!, DESPITE HIZ APPARENT INSANITY, DIRGE IZ ZE VON WHO IZ ABLE TO DO ZE MOST REPAIRS TO ALL ZINGS MECHANICAL, UND HE IZ STILL IN ZE CR CHAMBER "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Dirge is the only one of you capable of engineering?
Oh no!
He's the one that jumped out of a space ship and crash landed to the Earth. Falling with a bag of rocks! When he could of easily transformed into a fighter jet! He's the one responsible for my existance! And he's the only one in the CR chambers!!!
We are never going to get your stupid space craft fixed.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* Dirge walks in, rubbing his optics and stretching and yawning *

" whats that about a spacecraft needing fixing? "

* Dirge looks up at the screen *

"THE NEMESIS???????? Where are we?"

* Blitzwing studys the map and turns to dirge *

" Ve are in south america "

* Dirge clicks his heels and does a Nazi salute *

" MEIN FUHER, HAFF VE ESCAPED ZE AUTOBOT ALLIES? "

* Blitzwing goes purple with rage and fires flames past dirges pointy bonce *

" VE ARE NOT IN ARGENTINA FOOL!!!!!!!!! * face change * are ve? HOOHOOHOOHOO"
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

After Scorponok lands in South America, Zarak emerges from his bond and makes his way back to the conference room where Galvatron and the others are. He is passed up by Inferno who is rushing to bring his commander the Energon goodies his is late in delivering. He reaches the room and bows before Galvatron.

My Queen! Your Energon goodies.

As Inferno holds a platter containing the treats out to the television watching Galvatron, Zarak enters the room and catches Dirge's comments.

Yes Dirge, the Nemesis. Your mechanical skills will certainly be appreciated but with the Earth's resources at our disposal it should not be that difficult to repair the ship. Perhaps we could even convince some of the local humans to 'assist' us.

He turned to Psychotron, What about you, Earth man. Do you think you could speak to the humans in this area and convince them that we need help repairing our ship so that we can go and destroy those evil Autobots?

While the Decepticons within the massive scorpion fortress discuss their next move, the small space craft that had been following them touches down in the South American jungle not far from their landing zone. Blackjack disembarks from the Royal Flush, leaving it in space craft mode, and makes his way towards the Decepticon ship. When he surveys the clearing, he is first surprised by the amount of Energon the Decepticons have managed to stockpile. Then he casts his eyes upon the other thing in the clearing and he freezes in horror.

Oh no, he whispers.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" Repairing the Nemesis is no simple task Zarak. I was one of the ones who origanally built it, It is far too complicated for primitive human minds. Everything must be correct or we will have a catastrophe. "

* Dirge turns and exits scorponok, suddenly in the sun he thought he saw a flash of metal on the edge of the clearing, after watching for a few moments and not seeing anything else he dismisses it as his imagination and turns to walk to the nemesis. *

" Been a while old girl, hope you're still capable of war "

* Dirge plugs himself into the entrance hatch and the display comes up then shorts out with a flash and a shower of sparks. Dirge curses loudly and disconnects himself from the keypad. Getting a long crowbar out of his cockpit, he jams it in the hatch and manages to force the hatch open. Then he speaks through his comm *

" Hey Zarak, any chance of getting sixshot out here? I need a capable pair of hands "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Zarak is slightly impressed by the no nonsense atitude which Dirge adapts once the prospect of repairing the Nemesis was before him. He watches the seeker makes his way towards the entrance hatch and attemping to open it. A short time later he receives the comm to send Sixshot along. He redirects the message.

Sixshot, this is Zarak. Can you come here and help Dirge with the Nemesis. Bring the Headmasters. They can do the heavy lifting. See if you can round up any of the other Decepticons as well.

Sixshot had been keeping a close eye on the perimeter. He'd been aware of the Autobot ship which had touched down near their location and had investigated it. It was a small craft, possibly suitable for a single pilot.

So, he's come at last, the thought crosses his mind.

Before he can investigate further, Zarak's comm comes through and Sixshot grumbles to himself a little as he stealthily makes his way back towards Scorponok. He rounds up the three Headmasters, Scourge, and Thundercraker and brings them along. Zarak greets him as he approaches.

Very good Sixshot. Go inside and see what Dirge needs. I will return to Galvatron and give him an update.

Sixshot complies begrudgingly and enters the pried open hatch. He regards Dirge with some disgust in his tone.

I certainly hope this doesn't take very much of my time, seeker. I was in the middle of something rather important.

--------------------------------------------------------

Blackjack could have sworn he heard movement coming from the direction he'd come. He checks back at the Flush, but there is nothing, not even a trace of anyone. Still it is impossible to say that the Decepticons don't know he is there. He climbs into the Flush and risks making a long range comm to Cambreaker on a neutral frequency.

<This is RF to AS, I've arrived. Our best friends are here and they're plannin' a surprise party. Bettah watch out for any big, purple gifts from a thousand vorns ago comin' your way soon. Will see if I can crash the party. Out.>
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* Dirge faces sixshot as he speaks. Inside the darkness within the Nemesis only the shape of sixshot against the sunlight outside is visible along with his glowing optics. Dirge considers what he knows of Sixshot, which is not very much, only that he is a master ninja and one of the most feared Decepticon warriors to ever come out of Shockwaves lab. *

" Sorry to interrupt your " important " job Sixshot" * dirge growls back * " But This ship is in need of more than one decepticon with a shred of intelligence to repair it. "

* Dirge gets a datapad out of his cockpit and hands it to Sixshot. *

" I need you to take this to the bridge and plug it into the master terminal up there. It should tell you the state of the ships engine and weapons systems. Then You should be able to pinpoint the exact places that need repairs "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Walking into the command room of Scorponok, Zarak finds Galvatron thoroughly rooted to his seat in front of the television. He is also surprised to see Inferno there. No, he knew Inferno was there, he'd asked Scorponok to detain him. Yet what was one of his most loyal subjects doing bowing down before Galvatron? Why was that a question; Galvatron was the commander, Inferno was a loyal subject. The thoughts continued to cross his mind, much like another voice arguing within his own. It was like being bonded to Scorponok and yet different. He shook his head to clear it and addressed Galvatron.

My Lord, Dirge has begun repairs upon the Nemesis. I have instructed Sixshot and the other available Decepticons to help him. Soon it will be operational and you will be able to destroy your enemy. Yeeeees.

Inferno glanced back at the Decepticon who'd spoken. He'd never heard the voice nor seen the face before, but something he had said was unnerving. It was all too familliar somehow.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sixshot took the datapad from Dirge in silence. It was not his way to waste words on such weaklings as this seeker. Who was he kidding really, 'a Decepticon with a shred of intelligence'? Then why was he here? He made his way to the bridge of the ancient warship. It was vast and although he'd never seen it in action, he knew that it had been Megatron's flagship, the jewel of the Decepticon fleet. This would strike fear into the hearts of the Autobots.

Plugging the datapad into the bridge computers, several areas of the ship came up highlighted in red. He actives his comm and sends a message to Dirge.

Dirge, the datapad indicates that the engines and weapon systems are wholly offline, but not damaged. There are some major breaches along the hull and here in the cockpit there is a craterous gash as though someone tried to drive a shuttle through here.

There was something else he neglected to tell Dirge. An Autobot signal had popped up on the display as well. It was moving towards the engines of the ship, as if looking for an entrance. He was fairly certain he knew who it was.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron sits with his optics glued to the television. Eating his energon goodies. He pays no attention to Inferno bowing before him. Psychotron was waving a huge palm tree leaf to fan off the mighty Galvatron...
Once Zarak mentioned Dirge's progress he got excited....

EXCELLENT!! I can't wait to see the face of that dreaded "CAMBREAKER" when I attack using the Nemesis. The Nemesis has been lost for many years. Cambreaker will leak his own oil all over himself!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHhaaaa.

In a burst of laughter, Galvatron slams his hand down on the energon goodies causing them to drop to the floor and explode all around Inferno.
One of the energon goodies flew up in the air and caught the huge palm tree leaf on fire.

FIRE FIRE FIRE!! hahahahahaha. This is only a prelude to the torment I shall bring to the Autobots once the Nemesis is in 100% complete and in MINT condition. Too bad it's not MISB

Drat! Now I don't have any more energon goodies!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* Dirge scratches his conehead as he hears Sixshot. He ponders on how to get some kind of power back to the Nemesis, so he can begin work on repairs properly. He thinks to himself that if he can get one of the power generators on the ship running he will have some power to systems and lights so he is not working in the dark.
He makes his way through the dark ship until he finds a door marked "Generator A".
He has to force the door open. Once inside he gets a 1 million candlepower torch out of his cockpit and looks over the massive generator. Something is odd about it, it looks to have been in operation well after the time when the Nemesis was lost. He comms Zarak and Galvatron.*

" There's something very strange here Galvatron, the main generator looks to have been in operation well after the Nemesis was lost with the Ark. Plus Sixshot reports that there is no damage at all to any of the weapons and engine systems. Crashing from space would definately have damaged something more than the ships structure. Its almost like someone has fully repaired all the systems.
Im gonna try to fire up the main generator
"

* Dirge plugs himself into the generator and gets an energon cube from his cockpit and pushes it into the generators starting systems. Knowing that once it is running it will power itself.
For the first few seconds the generator remains silent, then a low whine comes from deep within it. The low whine gets louder until it turns into a deep rumbling sound. Then all the lights flicker on and systems begin to reboot themselves.
Forgetting his comm is still open dirge laughs like a mad scientist *

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .....

ITS ALIVE DR FRANKENBOT
"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

During the commercial break, Galvatron replies to Dirge...

Excellent Dirge. Perhaps the job will be easier than we thought. Check the history recorder on the Nemesis. AKA the "Black Box". See if you can get it running. Maybe we can see who has been tinkering around the Nemesis after it was lost. If it is Autobots, then we must check all systems for traps.

Turning off his communications device, Galvatron flips through the channels.

I really hate these blasted "Progressive Insurance" commercials!!!

Then he calls upon Zarak...

Zarak, if the case is the Autobots know where the Nemesis is, then we must scan the surrounding area. They could be watching us.

Now "Family Guy" is back on. Leave me alone!