Earth

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Moving deeper into the side tunnel Stalker claoks his presence and traces the path of the route he has chosen. "Skyqauke six minutes before you are to destroy the roof of the cavern and then collect us. Release the predators in four minutes to keep the autos busy." he sends to his comrade via secure comunication channel. With something appraoching Stalker throws down a proximity explosive before transforming and charging down the side tunnel.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT drives past the mine, and it detonates at his closest point to it. The explosion rocks the cavern, echoing to warn teams at both ends of the tunnel. The shrapnel and flame wash and ricochet across TT's tank armor, flipping him onto his side against the opposite wall.*
Agh! Transform!
*He reverts to robot mode, lying on his side. he shakes his head, and jumps up.*
Transform! *as he reverts to tank mode back on his tracks again, he says*
you're REALLY beginning to irritate me.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The explosion seals the entrance to the side tunnel and Stalker thinks 'maybe he will look before he leaps next time.' to himself before forging deeper into the tunnel. as his coordinates lock with his objective he gets a 3D rendering of the area. He sits 2 feet below the signal so he burrows upwards slightly until he is within earth inches of his prize. 'Now i must wait for the fun to begin' he thinks as he chuckles quietly to himself. checking time four minutes remain until Skyquakes attack. the other decepitcon signals approach the entrance to the cavern.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*a hand punches down through the ground and grabs stalker, pulling him up into the cavern with Kup's ambush party*
And maybe you won't count your chickens before they're hatched! *he casts him to the ground against the wall of the caverns*
Autobots, have at.
*switches on comm* Magnus, in a few minutes Skyquake is gonna cave in the tunnel. There's already been a minor cave in, which I blasted through. Shortly after that there's a big pothole where Stalker burrowed under. I just turned aforementioned 'con over to Kup on the other end here. I'm gonna get ready to clear out of here in event of another cave-in... You come on in from the other way and try to prevent it from happening. You'll run into the Predators again, for sure. TT out.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Stalker rises to his feet and laughs. "this is perfect" he shouts. "you actually saved me a lot of trouble."
His laughter continues as he launches his large missile at the roof of the cavern. Instead of exploding the missile fractures the caverns roof flys out into the open air. The flare from the explosion cannot be seen from inside the cavern. Astrotrain charges into the cavern and the fractured roof caves in.

Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

Kup's attack force runs towards the blasting sounds ,dodging the rubble falling from the roof,

"Hold on to your hats lad's this time he won't escape!"

climbing and blasting towards AstroTrain Kup goes for stalker already blasting towards him with his ion-blaster, the rest of the group following blasting away avoiding falling rubble,

Stalker gets hit several times and smashes stunned to the ground, Sudden moment later Galaxy Shuttle Rams his body directly into Astrotrain who gets knocked out cold from impact ,

"he's going down men, everybody hit the deck if you wish to be able to see the moons of charr agein!"

Kup and his party jump for cover when Astrotrain comes falling and tumbling down , smashing upside down onto Stalker....

for a split second all seems quiet , Kup moves his head and rubble from the impact that scattered over him and his fellow autobots falls off

"Everybody okay there?"

he doesn't wait for a response he hurries towards TT navigating round Astrotrains inverted leading edge,

"Hiya TT old friend, doesn't this reminds you of the battle with Straxus?, nevertheless, we need to dig that decepticreep from under there! I want him served cold...."

TT transforms into his backhoe mode and starts shoveling away , Kup holds his blaster ready must he need to interfere , he takes a fusion ring cord out of his trunkspace on his back, "So he can't transform when I tie him down with these , hehee!"

*KLUNK!

TT hits Stalkers knocked out karkas, Kup quickly ties him up with the fusion cord,

"Well TT old friend for you the honours of waking him back up and ask some nasty questions"

Kup slaps Stalker down sideways with his ion rifle,

"just to be sure TT"

TT takes over from there , the rest of the party covers the remains of the knocked out Astrotrain watching for any suspicious moves.....
The past is the greatest teacher
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Ironhide! *TT reaches down to help Ironhide to get unstuck from some rubble*
I need a big dose of glass gas.
"Sure thing, TT."
*TT holds Stalker in a seated position while Ironhide glasses him.*
When will decepticons ever learn... nothing is perfect. TRANSFOOORM!
*TT Transforms into jet mode, and Ironhide and Kup load the unconscious and frozen Stalker into TT's cockpit.*
I've not been the best interrogator, so I'm gonna drop him off at home and have him explain to daddy what's gone on. Radio me a report when everyone is accounted for. And watch out for Skyquakes attack team, they'll be blazing around any minute!
*TT blasts off for the Decepticon fortress, dropping into slipstream as soon as he leaves Earths' gravity well.*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Skyquake hovers above the caved in site. "What is so special about that box eh?" he mocks. The predators swoop around the autobots. A grappling line flys from Skyquake and latches onto the box. With lightning speed it is pulled into Skyquakes hold. "predators pull back and autobots here is your reward." he shouts Dumping his entire payload of bombs directly into the cavern. "Leave astrodunce and those uncombatworthycons if they are smart they will run"
Skyquake jets off laughing.

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Meanwhile in the swamps near Bludgeon's base of operations, Inferno's shuttle craft lands and he begins to scour the area for any sign of Optimus Prime. He feels grateful for the expert instructions of his Commander and of TT, otherwise he would not have found the place so easily. He also knows that he must move swiftly in finding Prime or sentries in the area might discover him.

Fortunately for him, it doesn't take long. After about fifteen minutes of searching he comes upon the seemingly unconscious form of a Transformer laying face down in one of the small bogs.

"It appears that this boobie fell for one of Bludgeon's boobie traps," Inferno muses to himself before lifting the body in order to confirm it as Prime's.

The strength of his new body surprises even Inferno as he manages to carry Prime back to his shuttle. He places his prisoner in the cargo bay and takes off, destination Kaon.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The space bridge materialises in the center of europe. Stalker walks from the device out onto the surface of the planet. "Now to return to predator HQ." he speaks to himself. He pulls out his holoprojetcor of earth and the many orange dots are displayed. Checking his location and his route beforehe moves Stalker notices that no autobots are impeding him. Transforming he sets off at full speed for the predator base. As he moves a though sparks in his mind. Altering his energy signature to scanners using his communication technology so he seems to be a standard earth vehilce becomes a factor of his many plans. The space bridge reciever disipates behind him and returns to its standby mode as Stalker moves away from it.

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The EDC command center was fortified against attack as it was here that the energon was stored. A swift energy scan of the installation proved it was so. Deszaras had enforced radio silence from the moment they had left the installation in space. The cons that megatron had assigned him with had no real uses to him. On his hand signal Skyquake started his attack run as stalker jammed the com systems. The four smaller predator jets stayed behind skyquake in his wake. The first strike from the massive jet knocked out some of the primary defenses. AA guns rose from the building and started to track him.

A second signal and dark omega joined the fray. He walked towards the objective firing away. The defences opened fire on him moments before either he or skyquake silenced them.

It took half a bream to silence the defences then deszaras ordered the assault with a cry of "Decepticons forward take the base."

He stood back and watched as they charged. only when they had all made it to the base did he follow.
Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

roughly four breems later

"This is all?" deszaras says looking at the small pile of energon cubes. "A mere thirty astrolitres. pah. Skyquake and stalker willl take this energon to megatron. bring up that syphon bomb and make sure it looks like the energon to sensors but set it to explode if anyone opens this door again."

the energon is packed into a crate and hauled out of the building. Deszaras watches as another con sets the device and then as the con exits he closes the door. When outside Deszaras nabs the constructicons and sends the rest of the cons and energon back to megatron.

He turns to the constructicons and dark omega. "There was too little energon in that earthling building to make this raid worthwhile. SO we are going to steal some more energy" Deszaras says to them and they cheer. "Due north the earthlings have a device that produces immense amounts of energy we are going to ahem use it to gain more energon."

The constructicons cheer again. Like taking candy from a babybot Deszaras thinks to himself as they board dark omega behind him. The rocket takes off and heads for the site.

moving into the command center Deszaras senses another con. "Didn't think I'd miss out on this would you" Satlker says spinning round in his chair to face Deszaras.

"To be honest no. your talents are needed for this mission" Deszaras replies as he takes his seat in the command module of Dark omega.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Darl omega lands inside the perimeter of the nuclaer fusion plant. The constructicons get to work harvesting energy. "Now to refuel dark omega" deszaras lies to the constructicons. As dark omega has been ordered to stockpile the energon in the lower hold. as well as refuleling himself so that they take far more energon away from the site then he needs. With stalker disrupting communications to and from the plant they should not be interupted. '40% capacity. ' drones dark omega as the constructiocns load him rapidly with energon cubes. Deszaras watches and smiles.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Stlaker who grew bored watching seems to take out some kind of hidden anger on the native cars of the area. He drains a single energon cube from the husks and drinks it swiftly. Deszaras turns back to the constructicons. they have formed a system where five of them collect and one loads it into Dark omega.

Long haul moans about being a dump truck as he passes. The load goes onto dark omegas conveyor belt. "60% capactiy" comes his mechanical drone.

They still have no idea what is going on here.Deszaras thinks to himself. He holds back his laughter.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Deszaras turns his back to the constructicons and opens his commniucation module.

"Deathcobra status report" he speaks into it.

It take a few nano clikcs for the reply to reach him. "All decepticons back online bar those sixshot went to activate."

"Well that location held overlord and he is always grouchy. A delay was always expected at that site. There are a lot of traps and a long reactivation period for him. We also incarcerated some other deceps there but I can't remember who. Get another load of energy if you run out. I leave in your hands deathcobra. Leosack cannot be trusted."

"Acknowledged emperor deszaras" the stuttered response arrives a few nanos later.

"Megatron incoming" Stalker shouts.

Deszaras had already sensed the launch of the shuttle. "70% capacity" is droned by dark omega.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*the shuttle arrives Megtron,Galvatron and Rumble step off.*

"Lieutenant report! I want to know what the constructicons are doing loading that flying parking lot with energon!!"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"Commander. I needed to refuel him. He drained his reserves to come here." Deszaras replies. With his sword he cuts through a power cable that is not connected to what the constructicons are working on. He drains enough energy out of it to half fill an energon cube. Taking a handful deszaras swallows it. He places the cube on the floor. "if you wish commander to make up for the small amount that the EDC had hidden we can steal as much as we want from this installation."

'80% capacity' dark omega drones. The constructicons stop and look to megatron for direction.
Commander Megatron

"Constructicons stop!! Tell me Deszaras, you come here and you were the badge of my army and yet you are not known to me. I come here to find you refueling him. I want the energy loaded into energon cubes ready for transport back to Cybertron. IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The constructicons stop loading Dark omega and get to work on truning them into energon cubes. Dark omega transforms and towers over megatron. His decepticon symbol displayed on his chest. "If you want to transport this energy how are you going to do iot without my transport capacity?" he booms. "Your shuttle is very small."

Stalker meanwhile had found something of interest to him. he pulls a smal vehicle off the ground and it transforms into an autobot. "Let me go you decepticreep" the micromaster 'highjump shouts.

Stalker approaches megatron with the thing. "What can we do with this commander?" he asks bluntly.

"another runs" dark omega rumbles.

Deszaras reacts first and fires his living metal destroying cannon at the small vehilce that had started to run. The blast hits it square and the micromaster know as tote turns into a puddle of metal sludge.

(ooc They were autobots right?)
Commander Megatron

(Yes they were)

"I will load my shuttle and you Dark Omega, Galvatron will take my shuttle and I will travel with you Deszaras....."

*The Autobot squirms in Deszaras grasp*

"You are hardly worth a killing blow Autobot, dispose of him Deszaras."