Earth

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Optimus Prime

Earth

Post by Optimus Prime »

*In a dimly lit holding cell of purple and green, coordinates unknown, Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime, and Arcee are held captive, all barely able to stay conscious. How they ended up there is a mystery to even them.*

*Prime wakes to a long-since seen face hovering above him.*

Bludgeon?

“Welcome Prime. I’ll cut to the chase, You have something we want. Don’t bother to question why you and your soldiers are unable to move. We’ve spent a long time devising tools to keep the almighty Optimus Prime and his Autobots at bay, if only long enough to take what we need.”

*Bludgeon, who stands before a small group of others brandishing Decepticon insignia, begins to work on Prime’s inner workings like a surgeon gone mad.*

“Let’s not make this any more painful than it has to be Prime. We want nothing more of you than a little information.”

*An intense shock is sent through Prime locking his joints and sending searing pain through every circuit in his body.*

“Where is the….”

*Prime begins to fade in and out as the torturous inquisition continues…*

“Tell us the coordinates as to where we can find the….

Darkness…

“…Ore-13….”

Darkness…

“…regenesis…”

Darkness…

“…Cybertron’s complete annihilation…”

Darkness…

“…new Decepticon leader once Megatron and Galvatron are…”

Darkness…

*The next thing Prime remembers hearing is far more terrifying than any pain he’d endured thus far… *

“…THHHHNNNNDDDDRRR…”

Darkness…

“…WWWWNNNNGGGGG…”
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*Rodimus' optics flash to life, he looks around and she a large hulking shape looming over Optimus, in a panic he scans around looking for Arcee and sees her laying to his right, she is still but alive and as close to him as she can get with the shackles they seem to be in. Rodimus tries to speak but feels his energy drain he hears only one thing before he passes out*

“…THHHHNNNNDDDDRRR…WWWWNNNNGGGGG…”
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Prime wakes weary from his unconscious state to see Bludgeon and the others conversing in secret.*

(whispering) Rodimus… Are you conscious? No matter what, we mustn’t compromise the safety of Cybertron. Do not give them the coordinates. If they reanimate Thunderwing we may all be doomed…

*Bludgeon re-approaches Prime.*

“You stubborn son-of-a-motherboard. We have other methods for making you sentimental Autobots talk.”

*Bludgeon undoes Prime’s shackles and tosses him to the ground like so much garbage.*

“Immobilize him and Rodimus once again. We don’t want to take any chances.”

*Bludgeon walks over to Arcee, grabbing her by the throat and strapping her to the table.

“Megatron and Galvatron were always too lax in their inquisition methods. We on the other hand have, shall we say, evolved. It’s really quite simple… You just find something important to someone, and you… SQUEEZE”

*Bludgeon strikes Arcee in the abdomen, brashly shocking her back into consciousness.*

"Now Rodimus, how much do you care for this fembot? Enough to reveal the coordinates to the Ore-13?”
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

*Arcee hollers as she awakens, quite literally, to a bludgeon. Gathering her bearings, she spots the two Primes out of the corner of her eye, incapacitated.*

"I said, WHERE IS THE ORE-13?!"

*Bludgeon strikes her again.*

"It's the Ore or the fembot--MAKE YOUR CHOICE."

"Rod--Rodimus ... don't ... tell him ..." Arcee says weakly, knowing that her distress has activated the homing device within her and hoping that it reaches TT...
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

"Bludgeon! Stop.....Please. Leave Arcee alone. If you wanna torture someone, then torture me. Arcee doesn't know where the Ore-13 is....... but....."

*Rodimus looks at Optimus with a gaze he hopes prime will understand means "play along, I'm stalling for time here". Then he glances at Arcee with such love and compassion*

"Arcee, I'm sorry, but I have to do this.....
Bludgeon lets go talk in private."

*They lift Arcee off the table and set her back down beside Rodimus, a tear runs down her cheek. Bludgeon turns to his men for a moment. Rodimus uses the opening to whisper to Arcee*

"Honey, play along. I won't let them have the ore or us."

Arcee: "I love you, just don't get hurt. I thought I saw you die once before, I can't live through that again."

*They grab Rodimus and drag him to his feet*

"Please forgive me Arcee....this is the only way."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*late that night, Arcee lies awake, still immobilized. Where was Wheeljack in times like these? Oh yes, frozen. Rodimus had not yet cried out, nor returned. What misdirection could he be employing? There had been little to no coming or going from their chamber. Just the occasional changing of the guard. First Stranglehold, now Octopunch. He passed his trident to one of his tentacles to hold, resting his arm. His ragged breathing was unnerving, almost as unnerving as the barnacle encrusted glass on his diving helmet denying view of his face, his eyes.
Optimus passed in and out of consciousness again as she thought these thoughts.
Her internal radio feeds picked up for a moment...*
"kshhst kssssshshhshst kshcee. I kscchssht can ksschhht........."*then nothing. the voice, barely recognizable, was TT's. Faint, weak. He was far away. But it was on her private channel.*
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Earth. Of course. Right under my nose.
*he is still picking up weak signal from Arcee's rescue beacon. hopefully she's not too damaged. He enters the atmosphere over Russia. He puts on his air brakes, and swoops in to find the exact location of the signal.*
Dremuchij Swamps... How quaint.
*landing feet first in the sloppy, dark swamp, he begins to slog toward the signal, apprently coming from a mossy hillock up ahead.*
Geez. Whoever this is has no taste. At least it will make me hard to track. I'm sure Galvatron has figured it out by now. I should still do this quickly...
*he sees windsweeper standing sentry, sullenly perched on a rock near the hill, moss and slop caked up to his knees.*
Decepticons! i knew it.
*TT maneuvers to sneak up behind Windsweeper. Quickly muffling Windsweeper's mouth, and arm-barring him, he gives him a quick punch at the base of the cranial plate to jar his consciousness circuits, and he falls stunned into the swamp, face first. Now to get inside.*
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*once inside, TT spots several captive Autobots. Their guard having been dispatched, he sees that they are in rough shape. most have powered down to conserve energy, or gone into stasis lock. One sits, looking over his comrades*

Wheeljack! *TT shorts the locking mechanism* Wheeljack, thank the Matrix. I need you to help me... evacuate these troops... Seek cover once outside, there are 'Cons on my tail...
*Wheeljack gives a quick rundown*
"...And the Mayhem Attack squad has hired members of the Destron Space Mafia to capture other 'Bots... i overheard some of the holding planets." *wheeljack uploads the info*
"...I think Prime and the others are down a couple levels, in the interrogation chambers. good luck!"

Thanks, Wheeljack. Here's some energon to help get these bots out of here... I'll keep scouring this place for the others.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*Rodimus is thrown back into the holding cell and lands beside Arcee, jolting her awake. He is unrestrained and grabs her into his arms and holds her close. The guards have walked away and they are free to talk.*

"I'm so sorry I was gone so long, please tell me they didn't harm you."

*Arcee looks into his optics and smiles and he can tell she is well and unharmed*

"I told them the location of Ore-13, or so they believe. I have convinced them I have given the real location and that I am going to side with them when the big fight begins. Obviously I'm not going to, but it gives me the element of trust with them to allow me to get us out of here."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron receives a communication from Scourge....

Dremuchij Swamps! Dremuchij Swamps! I spotted suspicious activity!

Galvatron turns his communicator open to all nearby Decepticons.

Decepticons! Go there and DESTROY!!!!!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT creeps into the next level of the dungeon, seing a powered-down but relatively uninjured transformer manacled to the wall*

Ultra Magnus! It's been forever! *he runs over to him and uses his hands like shock paddles to give ultra magnus a jump start* Boot up...Dammit! Boot up!

*Magnus slowly comes online* You look uninjured, thank Primus! *TT fries the manacles, they unlatch*

You may not remember me, but you've got to help me get your comrades out of here! Galvatron is hot on my tail by now... Do you think you're up for it?
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Magnus shakes his head as if to shake loose some cobwebs, or maybe to shake a cicuit back into place*

Wha.. huh? Where am I? The last thing I remember is.... Not the 13!!! Tell me they don't have it! We must mobilize immediately!"

*Magnus hops (or the closest equivalant thereof for someone his size) to his feet, sways for a moment or two as if ready to fall, then gathers himself with a resolve found only in those knowing the are looking straight into the jaws of the abyss*

Show me the way, friend!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron and the others ronedevu/rondeveu/ rondavue/ meet up at the place of Autobot activity. Galvatron zooms in for a closer look.....

Bludgeon! A Pretender?? He too must have followed me through the timewarp.

Galvatron opens his communicator...

Galvatron to Bludgeon. Galvatron to Bludgeon.... state your being!
What have you done to my matrix! I mean what have you done to the Autobots. If they are destroyed you should get rewarded.
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Bludgeon replies a little alarmed*

dammit Galvatron here!!! *Welcome galvatron, erm the Autobots are indeed here. Is Megatron with you?"*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Megatron is not here!
State your business!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT's radio scanners pick up the decepticon communications* Bludgeon, eh?
This way Magnus, we'll break into the main holding chamber while Bludgeon and his cronies are distracted...
*as they jog through the halls, mindful of traps...*
That's one of the decepticons' greatest blunderings... They're so fractured as a group they can't accomplish half what they could otherwise. Advantage for us, i guess...
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Magnus moving quickly but far more stealthily than a bot his size should be able to travel*
Time Traveller wrote: That's one of the decepticons' greatest blunderings... They're so fractured as a group they can't accomplish half what they could otherwise. Advantage for us, i guess...
Their second greatest is counting me out. You said there were other Autobots here. Hopefully we find them in better condition that I was. Whom else did they capture?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Just about everyone, I haven't seen an autobot in a couple weeks, I've already come across a couple scores of captives... I think all that's left though is Prime, Arcee, and Hot Rod...
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Normally I would say that those three could handle themselves, two Primes and the most cunning fembot I have ever met. However, no matter how splintered the Deceptidolts have become, we will need them and any other able bodied bot. The Ore 13 is no joke. If they get their hands on it... Well, I don't even want to think about the consequences...
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Ore 13? wait... what have you over heard? I don't know much about what's going on... *they turn a corner, and the door to the main holding pen awaits open, and they startle Octopunch out of his slimy slumber. He grabs his trident and begins lumbering toward them. TT and Magnus quickly put him down.*

Another weakness is all these overproud loners... Let's free our friends and get the slag out of here before they know what hit them!