Earth

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Those were some nice defensive shots Rat, but the next volley we'll have to target dead on so no more hit our shield. If they do, we'll be sitting ducks! Where is that backup we requested? Dinobot gets on his comm. Sideways, what is your current location? We have a real nasty one on our tail!
R.I.P. Menasor
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Oh, I see him, Dinobot.

His shields are still up, Rev. I've got a brilliant Idea. You think the hull and shields can withstand a direct impact?

I don't see why not.

Ram him!

Are you nuts?!?

We have to give the others a chance to escape! Bring all the engines to full speed and set a course for his ship! We're going to knock him out of the air!

Rev pushes the throttle to maximum and turns towards the enemy craft.
Overlord
City Commander

Post by Overlord »

Overlord's hails to the Decepticon warship go unanswered. With Deszaras' current whereabouts unknown, Shrapnel incapacitated or permanently offline, Overlord assumes he is the sole Decepticon in a position to take matters into his own hands. Overlord ceases his hails, and transforms back to base mode, utilizing the long range scanners and sensors to search for autobot activity.
The process is successful as Overlord detects a battle eminating from orbit, and autobot activity in the atmosphere.

Darkwing, Dreadwind, rendez vous with me at these coordinates immediately!

But Overlord, Deszaras has yet to make an official deci-

Nevermind Deszaras. The autobots have struck the dam, no doubt they are after the hydrothermacline as well. I leave that up to Deszaras, since he knows its location and he has tasked himself with protecting it. Now, DO AS I SAY!!!

Acknowledged, Overlord

Still under the guise of Omega Supreme, Overlord rockets upwards past the troposphere. Upon clear vision, Overlord notices a battle several thousands of feet away. Darkwing and Dreadwind converge on Overlord's position and position themselves on his flanks. They begin their acceleration towards the scene of battle, several thousand feet away.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

So this is Earth, huh? Blackjack thought as he looked down at the green planet below. Even with the Decepticon fire it was still pretty. He regretted not being able to take an extended stay there, but it was still nice. Unfortunately the comm. from Redline cut off any further thoughts that he might have had. Although they were getting farther and farther from the surface, the 'cons below were still firing and Cambreaker was doing his best to hold off the fire. Blackjack responded.

We're still over the hydro...thingy's location. I think Cammy said it was some place the Earthpeople call Florida. Seems like a good place to retire to. By the way, what are you takin' cover from Redline?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker activates his onboard aircraft tracking radar and other sensory equipment installed with his upgrade. This "mobile command post" idea would help his battle planning immensely

Sorry to interrupt, Blackjack, but it looks like... That bounty hunter that was following us! How the slag did he get here so soon? Agh, he's got shields up, too! We'll have to gain some altitude so we're easier to scoop up.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Dinobot activates his comm to cam, Cambreaker Blackjack, this is Dinobot. I am targeting the bounty hunter's missile volleys, trying to buy us time to get you. Sideways is coming to back us up. Be prepared for pickup, we may only get one shot at snatching you two!
R.I.P. Menasor
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Redline nods silently in acknowledgment of Blackjack.

On my way.

She activates the geotracking system and locates the peninsula of "Florida". Pulling the ship into a 70-degree turn-about, the three 'bots move closer to Blackjack and Cambreakers tracking signals. Soon, they can see the two hovering in the clouded atmosphere.

Easing next to them, Redline opens the airlock and watches the two make their way inside. As they walk onto the bridge, accompanied by Rattrap and Dinobot, Redline spins in the captain's chair to face the group.

Good to see you both in one piece. We've got a problem up there. Destroyah and his cohorts showed up. We just about got our armor singed, but thanks to the sharpshooting Rattrap and Dinobot, our shields are only slightly damaged.
Last edited by Redline on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

That's not as bad as I thought. How are we going to get him off our tail long enough to get out of here? At the speed you're going when we hopped aboard, I'm guessing he's still around here.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Destroyah's waiting for us, sitting between us and the moon. To make matters worse, we have 3 'Con bogeys coming up on our 6. However, I have a plan. Redline, take us up to this altitude. Rattrap points on her console and brings up a flightpath. Blackjack and Dinobot, get on the turrets and keep those flying fools off our back. Cambreaker, you need to coordinate this with the Maus and the Aetherspite, we need to be ready to jump into transwarp as soon as we're docked.

As the others move to carry out his plan, Rattrap walks over to the command console and begins running a series of calculations. As the results come in, he feeds course corrections to Redline's console. The ship accelerates rapidly forward, beginning the slingshot maneuver that will take them around the planet and bring them out at breakneck speeds.
Overlord
City Commander

Post by Overlord »

Darkwing, Dreadwind, close in for pursuit. Do not let them escape unharmed. We are the only three decepticons launching counterattacks on these tiresome monkeys...let the autobots taste the cold mettle of battle.

Sensing the urgency in their efforts, Darking and Dreadwind combine to form Dreadwing, and lay in a course to intercept escaping autobots

Overlord deploys all his frontal weapons and fires a full volley of ion blasts and fusion disruptors. The entire volley races towards the fleeing autobot craft. Onboard, Rattrap and Dinobot can feel the hull violently convulse as the air around them is rocked by the onslaught. Several direct impacts occur and debris from damaged parts of the craft begin to randomly litter the airspace. After the first volley, Overlord transforms to his modified SR-71 alt mode with the Decepticon powermaster air commanders flanking his side. They throttle towards the autobot craft.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Rev, they're getting slammed! Change course and intercept!

Rev inputs a series of commands into the nav computer, which turns The Maus towards the Autobot Shuttle. Rev pushes the throttle to the max and The Maus speeds towards it's destination.

I detect enemy forces closing in at a rapid pace.

Use the Ion Cannons to knock em out of the sky.
Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

"Overcast?" Destoroyah asks

"Ready"

"then do it." Six odd missiles are launched from the crafts torpedoes tubes they don't head for the autobot craft instead they move into a syncronized orbit with the planets moon then they detonate sprinkling the area with smart mines.

"Smart mine field in position any attempt to pass through it will result in massive damage to any craft. Any ship shooting at them will draw the attention of the whole lot. They have been loaded with the autobot gunships data and will move to intercept it if it attempts to move past." Warstorm says

"Good, good." Destoroyah replies. "Now we have blocked or even slowed those fools around the planet lets go hunting for the big fish. Status of fusion annihilator cannon?"

"85%Charged"

"Move into position to fire at the enemy craft."

"According to the triangulation of there autobot transmissions they are behind this worlds natural satellite. "

"Plot a course."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Ætherspite, this is Cambreaker. Come in.

Minerva's voice crackles in over the comm.

Cambreaker! Are you all right?

No. We've got about... 4 bogies on our tail now? What's your status?

They've scattered anti-shipping mines all around the moon! I don't know how they detected us!

No matter.... do a cold-start warp to the upper atmosphere above the landmass they call south Africa. Shuttle bay facing northwest. Sideways?

Bit busy. What's up?

Prepare to warp out. You'll know when. Keep alive till then.

Roger.

Redline, put the ship on full stabilizers. Try not to maneuver, the shields can hold up a little longer. Prepare for a crazy ivan to cold stop.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

What appears to be the dinobot swoop approaches the burnt out bunker that used to contain the hydrothermocline. Deszaras deactivates the system and lands. The four decepticon Elites approach him.

"Well Kinrade what happened here?" Deszaras asks

The large aircraft carrier decepticon looks at him. "A pair of mechs with autobot signatures attacked and destroyed the hydrothermocline."

"As I prediced then."

"Yes my emperor" Kinrade replies

"We have constructed sites B,C and E lord" The apache mech says.

"Excellent Denkari" Deszaras replies. "inform Megatron that the autobots have struck us two blows and it will take time to rebuild the hydrothermocline."

"Valnir and Kovalic have taken minor damage and we have sent them onto site D to oversee the final stages of its construction." Kinrade adds.

"Excellent soon it shall be Megatron's head on a spike. Destoroyah has been briefed on how to handle Galvatron." Deszaras starts chuckling as Kinrade opens a com channel to Megatron and sends him the bad news.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Overlord
City Commander

Post by Overlord »

Overlord descends back down to the remnants of the dam, the autobots long gone. Darkwing, damaged in the pursuit of the autobot shuttle craft, plummets to the ground in the final 1000 feet of descent. Overlord pays him no mind, and contemplates the audacity of the autobots, and the futility of the decepticon leadership. With the operations seemingly destroyed by the autobots, Deszaras incommunicado and Megatron preoccupied in Cybertron, Overlord believes he is left to his own devices, with only Dreadwind and a semi-functioning Darkwing

This is not how warfare is conducted by code of Decepticon honor. The autobots were swift, cunning, and merciless. Perhaps I have been too blind in my allegiance....
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Deszaras tunes into a fleshling news braoscast as Kinrade explains that it will take time to manufacture the components recquired to build another hydrothermocline.

"Hello and good evening" A female human says from behind a desk. "Today the number of fatalities inflicted upon us by the trecherous autobots rose when they destroyed the iconic hoover dam. Report have come in of major casualties preceeding this by the aerial bots and some other autobots."

The woman shuffles the paper on her desk before continuing. "in other news the entire US military, Airforce and navy have ground to a halt due to a massive communications breakdown. This has left them powerless to stop the rampaging autobots."

"Wait I'm getting some new information." The fleshling holds her ear before speaking again "We have received a tape from the supposed comander of the earth bound decepticons. "

A tape starts playing and Deszaras watches as an image of himself appears. "As you are well aware these autobots have shown you there true face. Only the decepticons can save you from this situation. To do this however we have a price. Earth must dedicate itself to furthering the decepticon cause. We will provide you with technology to increase the efficiency of your power producing sites but we shall take 60% of all energy output from all sites. If you say no then we will watch while your beloved autobots destroy your whole planet." The tape ends and Deszaras deactivates the feed.

Kinrade looks at him after closing the communication with Megatron. "Lets go to site E" Deszaras says and Kinrade nods.

"As you command my emperor"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Deszaras leans back in his throne at site E. He had been quiet and content to allow the stupid humans to continues suffering from 'Autobot attacks.' He had just sent a message to megatron about the location of Site D informing him that his new hydrothermocline had been completed at those coordinates.

He had informed his minions to construct another four sites to increase the energy production for his future plans. Soon he would have enough energy to power his fortress and proceed with his plans for the domination of the universe.
Overlord
City Commander

Post by Overlord »

It has been quite some time since I have received any communique from the Decepticons. The annoyance that is the autobots have fled, as usual. With Deszaras gone, I can only surmize the rest of them have returned to cybertron. Let them wage their wars, so petty and simple their motives, and yet I dared to champion one side of the cause, only to be abandoned by my allies. No matter, Overlord has no need of weak compatriots. Let this be a lesson to you both...we are on our own.

Overlord turns to his two lieutenants, Darkwing and Dreadwind. With the Decepticon and Autobot forces away in space, the Godmasters were free to consolidate their presence on Earth.

Our first objective is to renergize. The battle has left us depleted, and with the dam destroyed, we will have to scrounge for energon. We'll head to the Decepticon earth base...long has it been too idle.

Acknowledged, Overlord

The three transform, and head to the atlantic ocean, where a small, but functional, decepticon secret base lies hidden.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*After taking the Dark Matrix back from Galvatron I took my leave and headed to Earth, My intentions were simple. I was gonna free my master The Fallen from his prison that the high council member of long ago imprisoned him in by orders of primus himself, and we would then return to Cybertron. The Fallen would have his revenge and the thing he most desires to activate the solar harvester that he had placed on Earth before his untimely inprisonment, The Matrix Of Leadership. He planned to use it to drain the energy from the sun. But when the high council found out that the Earth had potential for life, they ordered him to stop but he rebelled. It took all their forces to subdue him and inprison him. Unfortunately the prison they made for him was only stable as long as he remained on Earth, hidden away.

Upon arriving to the planet I quickly scanned for a local disguise and found that the current F-35 was adiquet for my need. After trans-scanning the craft, I quickly reformatted to be a near copy of the craft, except unlike the grey tone of the human ones, my colors were black and silver. I then homed in on a section of desert that had a unique energon signiture. Upon closer examining I found that it was indeed the hiding place of The Fallen's Sarcofigus/prison.

I came in low, evading local radar with ease and as I approached ancient pyramids I transformed and landed kicking up sand everywhere. The local humans who were visiting the pyramid all went running like bugs. I ignored them and cared not if I stepped on any, though I tried not to. I then walked up to the pyrimid, which even though it showed a stone exterior, in truth it was a whole lot more.
I took the Dark Matrix out and activated a code on it, it then began to glow brightly. As I held it up also some glyphs on the pyramid glowed, and slowly bit and pieces of what laided underneith started to show. Then something that resembled a key presented itself and I placed the dark matrix in it. The structure then opened freely and with doing the sky grew dark as a warp gate opened and The Fallen Came through.*

Nightshade:
"My Master, I have come to free you from this lowly prison. Much has changed sinse you left but you will be glad to know the solar harvester is still here and in one piece, and the matrix of leadership is currently in the hands of the Autobots on Cybertron."

The Fallen:
"Humm, then all is not lost yet...so much time has passed since they inprisoned me, they will pay for that....where are the other Shadowcons?"

Nightshade:
"They are not to be found right now, though My brother Havoc will be joining us soon." I said while bowing to him.

The Fallen:
"Well we don't have time to wait, we must head back to Cybertron and retrieve the matrix of leadership." I said then motioned for her to rise. We then transformed and both headed back to cybertron.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

A lot of time had passed and during which Deszaras had organized for the space bridge to fall and become disabled, permanently. The multiple sites where the hydrothermocline machines had been built had been producing thousands of energon cubes per hour all of which had been transported to the dark nebula where they were being stockpiled on the planet destroying fortress which would eventually serve as a powerful mobile base.

The human governments had eventually come round to thinking clearly, mostly due to the 'autobot' attacks and the subliminal messages hidden in every broadcast by a dedicated group of decepticons under Stalkers direct command. And so now whenever an 'autobot' attack was staged there was always a decepticon defence of that particular place. Darkshock had been feeding Deszaras information about what was happening on cybertron and he had listened.

Let them have that worthless little planet if they want it. It is one amongst thousands throughout the universe. Soon the decepticon empire will spread once more as with the power of my fortress there will be little that can stop us. Deszaras had thought to himself as he finished reading the intel.