Earth

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

" HOW DARE YOU BE COVERED IN BLOOD UND GUTS AND BE IN ZE PRESENCE OV * face change * galvatron, you really should * face change * wash your parts off AHAHAHAHAH "

* blitzwing throws dirge into the river

dirge vanishes in the deep water, then coughing and spluttering he emerges squeeky clean crawling onto the river banks *

" one day blitzwing ... one day i will rip your arm off ond slap you with the soggy end "

* Dirge hears psycotron complain *

" hey BPP watch this "

* dirge takes out a remote control and presses a button, suddenly psycotrons voice stops even though his mouth is moving *

" i installed a mute control too ... MWAHAHAHAHAHAH "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

When he returned to Galvatron, Inferno found that he and Dirge had captured a human. Not only that but they seemed to have done something to the creature to make it more mechanical. It was an abomination, disgusting to look upon. The human complained loudly about being forced to work with the Decepticons and Inferno scoffed. Then he saluted Galvatron and spoke.

Should we prepare the dam to yield Energon, mighty Sub-Queen?

This was getting him nowhere. Why were they wasting time playing with humans and seeking energy resources? Hadn't Megatron used the hydrothermocline to stockpile enough Energon to support the Decepticons forever. What had happened during his absense? He looked down at the human while he waited for Galvatron to speak. It was a disgusting creature, but perhaps it would be able to help him. All he needed was a way to search for Time Traveller. Perhaps such a way still existed on Earth.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Yes we need to do something we Decepticons are not used to doing.
We need to REPAIR the dam. Thus making us more trusting to the fleshlings. We take all the energon from the dam. Then we need to search for Zarak and the headmasters.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno saluted as Galvatron spoke. He was surprised by the wisdom in their leader's words. Perhaps something of Galvatron's madness had been cured by his rebirth. Still he couldn't waste time here.

Mighty Galvatron! The humans surely think that Blitzwing, Scourge, and I are Autobots who would destroy them. If they see us approach the dam they will run in fear. Perhaps we could go about locating a ship so that we could leave this planet to search?

He knew how most Decepticon leaders reacted to his suggestions, but it was worth a try. He needed to be free of the others and this way he could locate a ship more easily.

----------------------------------------------------

As Scorponok is enjoying his programming, a signal suddenly interrupts the broadcast. He bellows for his cohort.

Fasttrack! Could you check the cable hookup again. We're getting more interference.

But the message proceeds, the voice of Zarak is heard.

<Scorponok, this is Zarak, come in. I have need of your services.>

<Zarak! Zarak is that you? Primus, it's been ages. How have you been? How are the kids? The Decepticons just arrived on Earth, apparently Galvatron still funcitons. Isn't this great...>

<Galvatron, eh? Nevermind that now. I need you do something for me. Is there someone called Inferno with them?>

<Well, yes I think so but...>

<Good. Listen now. I need you to detain him, incapcitate him, do whatever you need to. Just keep him there. I need to use him as a backup in case things go wrong.>
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron thinks quietly for a moment....
Not wanting to admit that he overlooked the fact Inferno said about the humans. He does not want anything to interupt his ego.

I MAKE THE SUGGESTIONS AROUND HERE!!Dirge will fix the dam. I will supervise. You 3 go back to Scorponok. Maybe he can aid us with another ship.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" How come i get all the crap jobs ? "

* dirge opens his cockpit and gets out a builders hard hat and a bucket containing a trowel, a float and half of a shovel *

" DIRGE THE BUILDER ... CAN HE BODGE IT ... YES HE CAN !!!!!!! "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

* blitzwing ponders on inferno... this one seems to be slightly eccentric but blitzwing suspects that he is in fact highly intelligent *

" VE SHALL GO BACK TO ZE SCORPONOK UND AVAIT A SIGNAL FROM YOU TO * face change * put the kettle on ... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Saluting to Galvatron, Inferno begins marching back towards the Decepticon base Scorponok. He notices Blitzwing eyeing him for a moment but continues. He considers how little he knows of these Decepticons and how different they are from the Decepticons he once knew and the Predacons before that. He'd enjoyed Quickstrike and Waspinator, even if they were nothing but bumbling idiots, they had been his friends. He wondered what had ever become of them.

It wasn't long before they arrived back at the large, robotic fortress that was nestled between the mountains. Inferno walked to the walls of it and kicked them

The mighty Galvatron has sent us to locate a ship. Do you know where one can be found?

The deep, booming voice of Scorponok replied, There is a small shuttle in my docking bay. I'll get it for you if you let me finish this Sudoku. These things can be so challenging. Oh wait, you wouldn't happen to be Inferno would you? Yes, I have a shuttle. Third door on your left, can't miss it. The rest of you can go and tell Galvatron that Inferno will be along in a moment with his ship.

It wasn't much, but it was the best he could think of. Zarak was the brains after all, he was just the muscle. Inferno calmly entered and started down the corridor.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Cambreaker. What a despicable creature. All this grovelling to humans, Galvatron thought, all of this to kill one miserable Autobot. The worst part was, he couldn't honestly remember why. He knew he lived in another time and place, and he knew that there, Cambreaker defeated him.
How, or why he had lost, or how he had until then conquered with such success, he could not recall. He wasn't even sure it was the same Cambreaker... either that, or Cam was good at playing dumb. Either way, Galvatron corrected himself, he would hunt that Autobot down... If it was the last thing he did.

The end.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Blitzwing and Scourge return to the newly repaired Davis Dam (without Inferno).

Ze Fire Ant iz getsing a zhip oh mightzy one!!
Blitzwing said excitedly

Dr. Dover (now known as PSYCHOTRON) Learns to stand and take balance on his newly formed body.

You Decepticons disgust me! But I am a psychiatrist. I would like to evaluate you Galvatron. You are more nuttier than squirl turds!
But the skills you have for repairing human life is extraordinary!
And the quickness that was done to prevent me from parishing.
With all gratitude, I shall do your bidding. But please, let me evaluate you.

You shall do my bidding and I shall let you live. Go back to the city.
Go back to your human friends. Show them how I saved your life from the fire pits. Tell them that I GALVATRON and my fellow Decepticons will save and protect them from the Autobots.
Here is my cell phone number. Give this to the leader of your city.
When there is sign of ANY Autobots, or anything that could be suspicious. CALL ME!! And as for evaluations... set an appointment for that 3-faced weirdo Blitzwing.

Galvatron turns away and walks to a place where no on is around.
He looks to the desert sky as the sun begins to set... Thinking quietly to himself...

Where is that blasted Autobot Cambreaker!!? I thought for sure that my plans would bring him down here to Earth!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The other Decpeticons headed back to the dam and Inferno continued inside. Everything was proceeding well and Zarak would have what he needed soon. Upon opening the third door on the left, Inferno found an empty room, devoid of anything including light. He stepped inside and glanced around, furious as to why the massive Decepticon had lied to him.

Where is the shuttle you promised? I shall inform Lord Galvatron of this treachery. I....

While he had been raging at the empty room, a panel had opened up behind him and small metallic arm had emerged. Upon making contact with Inferno, the arm had released a jolt of electrical energy designed to short out his systems. The door to the room locked securely and a panel slid over it to make it appear as though a room had never existed there. Scorponok felt quite pleased with himself and sent Zarak a simple encrypted message.

<The ant is at the picnic, lol.>
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" OOOOOOOOOOOO can i have ze apponitment first zing in ze morning, i haz lunch viz ze tennis partner on a tuesday "

* Dirge has finished repairing the unbroken dam and has started to create energon

he tastes a bit himself and falls over as drunk as hell *

" WOWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE

THATS GOOD STUFF
"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Don't get yourself intoxicated you FOOL!
We have work to do. Inferno should be here shortly with the ship.
What is taking that insect so long?

----------------------------------------------

Psycotron aproaches Blitzwing.

It seems we have time while we wait for the giant Ant.
Have a seat Blitzwing. And tell me about your earliest memory.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Time goes by.
Dirge is drinking energon like there is no tomorrow.
Blitzwing is being evaluated by Psychotron.
Scourge stands motionless like a statue.
And Inferno has not returned with a ship.....
Galvatron looks at his watch and then towards the sunset....

Where is that blasted INFERNO!!?
My patience runs to an end!
Decepticons, lets rendezvous back at Scorponok base.
Let's see what is taking Inferno so long.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" shure fing gawvatwon * hiccup * letsh go back to shcorponk * hiccup * "

* Dirge jumps in the air and forgets to fire his thrusters, he hits the floor face first with a loud splat *

" OOOOOOOOO ... the world ish growing "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" YES MIGHTY ONE, VE SHALL GO NOW "

* Blitzwing grabs the energon that dirge has made and shoves it into dirges cockpit

then he grabs psycotron and the completely blotto dirge and takes off towards scorponok *
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Scorponok detects the incoming Decepticon signatures, Galvatron and his troops returning. They were probably looking for the ant. It was showtime now. He just had to stall until Zarak returned. Then they could explain everything and get down to business and he could get back to his nightly lineup. All new episodes tonight, he couldn't wait.

Then he received another signal, a ship, coming in fast. Another Decepticon ship and they would touch down close to here. Perhaps they had scanned the area and detected Decepticon signals in the area. Strange that they had not gone to Cybertron first. Great, now he would have to find a way to fool these Decepticons as well. Why did Zarak always make him do everything. And where was Fasttrack when he needed him. Lousy lackey he was. He sent a message to the incoming Decepticon ship.

<Decepticon vessel, this is Scorponok base. I will transmit landing coordinates. Galvatron is waiting for you. You should report to him as soon as you land.>
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Soundwave acknowledges, rang Soundwave's cold reply, sitting in front of the communications array inside the bridge of the small transport ship.

Landing coordinates received. Maneuver ship to comply.

I know, I heard him, Soundwave, Thundercracker replied, edging the ship in to match Scorponok's instructions.

Thundercracker sighed, seeing the world beneath him. Would this be another world marked for termination by Galvatron? This planet, so deeply embedded in the war, Thundercracker, feared, would soon be reduced to a mere battleground, much like Cybertron before it.

The ship touched down not far from Scorponok Base, and, locking down all the systems, Soundwave and Thundercracker vacated it, to rendezvous with Galvatron.
The Dark is Coming
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron arrives to the Scorponok base. Scorponok's city mode towers over all it's surroundings. Parked in front of the base is a Decepticon ship.

Perfect! That blasted ant has had the ship the entire time. What is taking him so long? It's not like he built it from scratch.

Galvatron transforms into bot mode. While Scourge remains in truck mode. Dirge and Blitzwing land on both sides of Scourge. Psychotron is dropped like a hot potatoe to the ground.

I think I'll travel on the ground for now on!

Scorponok, open your doors to us.
Where is that blasted ANT Inferno? Tell him to prepare for deep space.
We must go find Zarak. The planet Earth is under your control. The humans believe we are the heroes. They give us energon for free.
We have complete control over this mudball.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Additional Decpeticons appearing had not been a part of Zarak's plan, but he would deal with it and show his friend that he was worth keeping around for a reason other than being a giant scorpion shaped starship. When Galvatron arrived and asked to be let in, he recited the lie he had been preparing.

Mighty Galvatron, the ant already came and went. He said he had better things to do than hang around with you. I won't repeat the things he called you. This isn't his ship. I'll let you in, but you won't find him here.

The best part was, Galvatron was almost certain to believe it. At least if what he'd read on wikipedia about the Decepticon leader was correct.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirge stands up, still feeling the effects of over energising, and knocks on scorponoks wall *

" LET ME IN ... LET ME IN ... OR I WILL HUFF AND PUFF AND BLOW YOUR BASE DOWN "

* psycotron raises half an eyebrow and half an optic brow at dirge before talking to galvatron *

" is he okay galyvaton ? "

-------------------------------------------------

" ZAT CHEEKY BUG, I VILL DESTROY HIM IN YOUR NAME GALVATRON * face change * as soon as ve hav ze covordinates zat * face change take us to his leader AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

So the Ant is a traitor?! I knew it all along!
But I have way too many things going on right now to worry about worthless traitors. He will meet his fate by my hands when the time is right.

Galvatron peers his optics towards the mysterious ship that sits quietly in front of Scorponok..

If this is not the Starship for Inferno, then who's is it?
It is Decepticon. Who is the pilot of this ship?