Earth

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Optimus arrives back at the swamps and sees Megatron badly damaged on the ground.*

Wheeljack, come with me. I need you to repair Megatron, on the double!

*After a few moments, Wheeljack makes necessary repairs to bring Megatron online.*

“It’s not pretty, Optimus, but it’ll have to do for now.” Wheeljack remarked, “Galvatron really let him have it!”

Megatron, do you function? Galvatron has wasted no time with his swath of destruction. If we don’t stop Thunderwing, the Earth will be destroyed. He’s headed straight for Autobot City. We need to move fast. How do you propose we stop him?

*Prime opens com*

TT, I hope you’ve got whatever Decepticons that didn’t side with Galvatron readied for battle. We need you here on Earth!

Rodimus, Thunderwing is headed your way, fast! Be ready! I’m bringing Megatron with me to Autobot city!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Rouses himself from the ground*

"Thankyou Autobot, Prime, you still live. Uuunnngghh!"

*Clutches chest*

"Galvatron will be made to pay for what he did to me. But first Thunderwing. he is running on Ore 13, it is a harsh energon but the more we hit him with the weaker he will become. Prime are the Wreckers still functional?" We need lots of heavy atacks, air and ground, I also need to find which warriors are loyal to me..."
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*Rodimus closes his comm panel and turns to face his Autobot army, Arcee and Magnus stand to either side of him*

"Autobots, this is it..... we fight for our very existence!! We have defeated Unicron and many other foes, but now we have a Rogue Decepticon to deal with.......

Thunderwing must be stopped, no matter what the cost!"

*Rodimus Thrusts his fist into the air and all the other autobots follow and let out a mighty war cry that can be heard for miles*
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*just then, TT and a veritable Air Force of all the Autobots and Loyalist Decepticons he could round up swoop in and circle the city, landing and refueling as fast as possible. TT tears off in the direction of the swamps.*

Optimus! Megatron!
I've rallied everyone I could find, they're all refueling at Metroplex to make a stand. The Constructicons and Six-Builders are shoring up defenses around the city under direction of Grapple and Scrapper. I think we not only need to prepare for Thunderwing, but also accept the possibility that an amped-up Galvatron and likely Cyclonus may follow if not other members of Galvatron's Renegades. We do have the advantage of numbers... But, I have bad news for both of you... Delita-1 is not among them.
Commander Megatron

*Turns to Prime*

"Forget it Prime, we must concentrate on Thunderwing, anyone sees Galvatron he is mine. Come on we have to get to Metroplex, we can take my ship."

*They all board Megatrons craft and head to Autobot city*
Cyclonus

Post by Cyclonus »

*Cyclonus steps out from behind the Bridge*

"Lord Megatron I heard about the divide, my loyalty is to you not Galvatron. I swear to serve you loyally"
Commander Megatron

galvatron wrote: He flies over Europe and Ireland blowing up castles all over the place.
(And a very paticular golf course with houses nearby)

(OOC) I love it!! You remembered it well, would that be the Balmoral golf course by any chance? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

If that is the name of the Golf course near your house, then yes.
Thunderwing destroyed it! :wink:
Commander Megatron

(OOC)
lol!! Thankgod for that!! I was getting drawn towards it again for a few rounds of golf. My wife will be delighted it is destroyed!! lol!!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Completely overamped on Ore 13, Thunderwing approaches Autobot City...Shortly thereafter, Galvatron, Delita-1 and the other renegade Decepticons arrive. Bruticus, Scourge, 4 Sweeps, Six-Shot, Blitzwing, Predaking, Soundwave & the cassettes, and Octane...

DECEPTICONS, ATTAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!

Decepticons fly in from all angles and swoop down dropping missiles all over Autobot City. Image

Soundwave, destroy their radio transmission!!!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC (just notice soemthing here. that first frame shows shocky as part of the attack, but later on he's all the sudden back on cybertron telling his cons to scramble.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Yup I posted that pic on purpose to see if anyone would remember that.
TT you never seeze to amaze me 8)
Commander Megatron

(OOC)
Its the only part of the attack that he is in. He wasn't even on Astrotrain on the way home. But he is there when Cyclonus flies in, you can see him scarpering with the rest of 'em.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Arrival at Autobot city is fraught with thunderous crashes and explosions as Galvatron’s newly organized Decepticons only add to Thunderwing’s attack like salt in a wound. Incoming fire zips past the heads of Megatron, Cyclonus, TT, and Optimus as they step off Megatron’s ship.*

*Opens com*

Rodimus, how are you, Arcee, and Ultra Magnus holding up in there? Prepare for a counterattack!

*Optimus looks to Megatron and acknowledges what both know needs to be done with a simple nod.*

Move out!
Commander Megatron

"Cyclonus,transform and attack. Optimus we need to deal with Thunderwing first, he will destroy us all! There he is, c'mon Prime lets go. Thunderwing is ours!!"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron notices that the othe Autobots and Megatron arrive at Autobot City...

Just as I planned. More victoms to play with!

Galvatron uses his communication device....

Galvatron to Soundwave! Give me your status!

Soundwave- "All radio communication is terminated"

Six-Shot! Breech their defenses!!!!!

Six-Shot in robot mode starts blasting all the mid range defenses.
Transforms into tank and rolls in closer
Transforms into winged wolf and using his mouth, he rips out laser cannons within the walls of the city.
Transforms into jet and flies to the higher levels
Transforms into gun and blasts the upper level cannons.

Bruticus and Predaking! Make a way through! I don't want the city to transform.

Bruticus and Predaking make thier way into Autobot city. Destroying everything within their path.

Thunderwing! What's your status!??.....

no answer.....

Thunderwing!!!???

THUNDERWING!!!!!!!??

Galvatron looks to the west side of the city and sees that Thunderwing is just about to paint a red target on Optimus and Megatron.

What is that fool doing!? Not even I (The Mighty Galvatron) would want to play tag with Megatron AND Optimus at the same time!!

Delita-1! What is your status!? We need to save Thunderwing!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT flies up behind Galvatron with a huge severed turret barrel in his hands, holding the small end. he winds up....KLANGGG!!!!! and sends Galvatron tumbling toward the ground*
Yesss! Home run!
*he rockets toward Autobot City, then screams at his vocal device's maximum operating capacity*

OMEGA SUPREME, NOW! METROPLEX... TRANSFORM!

*a fake tower in the city splinters away, revealing Omega's rocket... which then summons up the other components and transforms. He lumbers out of the city so Metroplex can begin to transform.*

who needs radios? *he goes after soundwave with the cannon barrel*
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

"Blurr, Mirage, Inferno you take the left flank! Sunstreaker, Skids, Brawn you take the right! Ironhide, Grimlock you and the rest of the Dinobots are with me!! Ratchet, stay back we are gonna have a lot of injured here!"

*Rodimus glances at Arcee and smiles at her, she can tell his confidence is higher than ever before*

"AUTOBOTS ATTACK!!!"

Rodimus et all charge into the fray and start to pound on random decepticons.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Thunderwing approaches Megatron and Optimus who stand ready for attack. A shot roars from Thunderwing exploding behind them, leaving a crater of formidable size. Both begin empting rounds at Thunderwing with little effect.*

“Keep firing! He can’t stay this strong forever!”

*As Thunderwing begins another pass, Optimus transforms into a hulking red semi and speeds directly at him. At top speed, Optimus transforms again with a quick burst to send him onto the wing of the amped up monster. Pulling back with every ounce of strength, Optimus causes Thunderwing to falter for a brief moment and veer to the left.*

“Megatron! NOW!!”
Commander Megatron

*Megatron races towards the unsteady Thunderwing and unleashes a full force blast forom his fusion cannon into Thunderwings face!! The monster falls back and slams into Autobot city, Megatron helps Prime to his feet and they acknowledge each other with respect*

"Its a pity Prime that we have fought on opposite sides for so long, we make a formidable team"

*Looks around for TT and the others*

"Prime Thunderwing is down but I doubt he is out, you know that we must finish him off. Or the whole universe will suffer"

*Megs transforms into gun mode and leaps into Primes hands*

"Do it Optimus, your Autobot code can't stop you, we must terminate him or many lives will be lost. When it is done I will deal with Galvatron and this little rebellion of his....."