Autobot City

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

(ooc) feel free to join with Arcee and myself. The matrix just informed me one of us had fallen and I know it has to be Prime. we can all meet up with Magnus and take it from there.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Arcee, the matrix..it spoke to me again. It said one has fallen. The Matrix, it feels weaker somehow. The only thing I can think is that something has happened to Optimus.

Rodimus rights himself, but keeps ahold of Arcees hand

We need to gather everyone, we need to find out what has happened. And I suspect it will not be good, if the matrix is weakened..either Prime is dead..or..worse!

Rodimus presses a button on Teletran that sends out a homing signal to all autobots on earth, The beacon is a summons to return to autobot city.
Last edited by Rodimus Prime on Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Now with Flintlock and Silencer in tow, Magnus returns to the repair bay. Ratchet and WheelJack hard at work just now completing the refits to the trailer.*

WheelJack, I need you to take a look at Hi-Q, he is seemingly having processor issues.

"What kind of processor issues? After all he is not entirely electroni..."

He seems to believe that he is Optimus.

"Well, yes, that is why we had to end the PowerMaster project. The subjects began to take on the spark of those that they combine with..."

Regardless, I need him up and ready for battle within 5 breems.

"But I still wnat to reiterate..."

I am sure you do, but now is not the time.

*Magnus examines the trailer. He nods at certain points. and shakes his head at others.*

Ratchet, it is time. Prepare for the modifications necessary to complete my body for this change. Flintlock and Silencer here will also need modifications to recognize my input, and to fit on the mountings of the trailer.

"Magnus, have you really thought this through?"

For the last time. this will happen. You can make the alterations safely here in the base, or perhaps you would prefer me to go to Time Traveller? I hear he isquite the mad scientist, and his lab would hold many great surprises for you...

"Well, for safety's sake, I will preform the procedure, but I am going on record now as being opposed to it. I see no good to come from this."
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

* a siren sounds throughout autobot city,

Kup' s optics sharpen up,

"g-damnit, can't a bot have any decent sleep arround here?
for primus sakes, i've been in two heavy brawls already and a major cave inn, heck I even still got dirt between the joints,

well duty calls , remembers me of the time on the lunar base...."

Kup exit's his quarters while mumbling ,and transforms driving off towards ratchet's lab where he last saw Ultra Magnus getting retrofitted for some weird project he was mumbling about

"let's see if the doc can oil my joints a bit up before getting in on some action"..
The past is the greatest teacher
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Magnus reawakens. alarms blaring all around him*

What the blazes?? Are we under attack?

*Ratchet replies*

"No we are not, but we are on alert. There will be no time to test these modifications. I am going to suggest to Rodimus that you be taken of the active duty roster until this can all be proven safe."

*Magnus grabs Rachet by either side of the windshield and raises him off of the floor.*

You will do no such thing! Ths group needs someone that can stand up for once! Optimus keeps running off, and abandonning us, Rodimus can't decide if he should get his lubricants changed or get off the rack! I am stepping up! The Matrix may not have chosen me, but I don't need it, and, frankly, don't want it!!!!

*Magnus hurls Ratchet into the racks of equiptment*

WheelJack, are you finished with Hi-Q Flintlock and Silencer?

*WheelJack standing in shock stutters as he replies*

"I...I..uh ...the refits have been completed."

All right, Team Magnus, Transform!

*The four bots transform. Magnus to a semi, Hi-Q back into robot form, Flintlock and Silencer into weapons. Hi-Q lands in Magnus' driver's seat, and the Targetmasters attach to the trailer as it connects*

Transform!

*The two target masters transform into robot mode, the trailer into a mini-base of operations/battle platform,and Magnus into standard robot mode*

TRANSFORM!!!!

*This time Hi-Q does tranfsorm. He connects with the trailer, as it in turn connects with Magnus. Flintlock and Silencer return to weapon form, and land in each of PowerMaster Magnus' hands. WheelJack finally speaks as Magnus leaves the bay.*

"I should have painted the thing to match! If only he had given me more time."
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Galvatron and Nemesis Prime arrive at the fortified walls of Autobot city. *
Last edited by Optimus Prime on Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

(ooc) I can see where you are going with this, but how did Arcee get from being beside me trying to summon all the Autobots to being outside with Springer? Plus I dunno if it's a good thing to just move someones character to take them hostage and rough them up.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

(ooc - sorry)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*The gate sentry spots Galvatron, Nemesis, and the Decepticons massing below. He sounds the alarm, the sentry tower retracting into an armored cuff, and some functional autoturrets charge.*
"This is gate sentry 4689. Decepticons under command of Galvatron and Unknown Black Decepticon massing by northeast gate.... Patch me through to Time Traveller."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Reflector! Take care of that alarm!
Predacons! Merge into Predaking and sever the satellites!

MOOHOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Can you feel it Nemesis!?
Can you FEEL the matrix calling you?!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*Shots blaze forth from Predaking's cannons, ripping many of the satellite uplinks to shreds. The sentry just prays that his message to Cybertron got through.*
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Teletran blurts to life

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Rodimus jumps to attention with the klaxon

What the ...
Arcee, it seems we have no back up right now and we are getting attacked.

Teletran, show me the security live feed.

The screen flashes to life and the sentry bots are being destroyed. Through the smoke walks Galvatron

GALVATRON!! when did he get back?
Rodimus is about to turn his back to the screen when a large black figure walks through the smoke. Rodimus takes a step back in horror

OPTIMUS??
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Powermaster Magnus enters the Command Center just in time to hear Rodimus' shriek about teir former leader. He looks to the view screen and sees the image that causes the shock.*

Another one? I guess the decepticreeps took a page out of the Quintesson book. I am extremely happy that my designs are seemingly everywhere!

*Before the others react, Magnus races from the room to confront, what he assumes to be, yet another Optimus clone. With his new powersuit, this should be short work*
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

MAGNUS NO!! WAIT IT'S NOT A CLONE!!!

Damn it! The soldier in him has deaf to all but the cries of battle.
Arcee, lets roll for it!

Rodimus and Arcee transform and zoom after Magnus
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Watching from above Skyquake comtemplate what he should do. "my loaylties lay with megatron alone" he says to himself. "computer activate secure communications link target: megatron."
The communications device hums into life. "Megatron this is Skyquake reporting. Galvatron has launched a full scale assault on autobot city here on earth. I am currently on overwatch of the area. If your wishes place me elsewhere send me your command."

The mental link in his head opens
'Good work skyquake' a voice echoes in his head.
'Stalker?' he replies mentally.
'yes, thansk for the visuals'.
the mental communicae stops and Skyquake returns to his task of observation.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Skyquake! Get down here and participate in battle!
Megatron left me in charge until he returns from Earth!

In the background Predaking makes short work of Warpath, Cosmos, Seaspray and Gears.

"Autobots drop like flies!" Predaking says laughingly.

Skids and Mirage approach Reflector but with a huge flash of light, both are temporarily blinded.

Nemesis Prime showing no emotion slowly walks toward the direction of the matrix holder, Rodimus Prime.

Stunticons, destroy any Autobot in your path!

Galvatron commands his warriors like a true leader then he finds his next Autobot target. It's none other than Springer coming in in helicoptor mode.
Galvatron transforms into his extremely large laser gun and takes aim in the direction of the Autobot.

CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM!!

Smoke begins to flow from the tail end of Springer as he pivots down to Earth. Before crashing into the dirt, he was able to transform into vehicle mode and roll in closer and duck for cover.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Rodimus and Arcee stop some feet in front of Nemesis Prime. Arcee spots Galvatron taking down Springer in the distance; he falls into the ground hard and with a large cloud of dust.

Springer!

There is little time to race after some of the already-fallen Autobots, as Nemesis heads straight for Rodimus, his optics glowing a frightening red. Arcee pulls out her pistol, but cannot yet bring herself to use it.

Despite the warnings, Magnus continues his charge forward...
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Magnus finally catches sight of the ;atest in what seems to be a long line of fake Prime's. First the Quintesson clone, then the fake beacon he and Kup had planted in the cave, now this monstrousity. Without a second thought Magnus opens fire with both Flintlock and Silencer*

Take that you SCUM!!!

*Magnus' first volley of shots miss their target. Though weapons fire is far more accurate with targetmasters in hand, it would help if Magnus took time to aim. Seemingly he does not wish to allow Flintlock or Silencer the glory of the kill, he just wanted to announce his presence*

So, where did you get my schematics? The internet???

*Magnus continues to close to point blank range, for what he hopes to be a brutal, hand-to-hand conflict*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Springer still gathers enough energy to take cover and shoot some blasts towards the evil Decepticon.

Galvatron returns the fire but then sees that Nemesis Prime is surrounded by Rodimus, Arcee and Ultra Magnus.

He might need back up if he's going to get my matrix- Galvatron ponders to himself.

One final blast to Springer and it caused an avalache of rock and debris to fall upon the Autobot. Then the dastardly Decepticon headed for Nemesis' direction.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"we are on earth galvatron so I follow megatrons orders but if you insist." Skyqauke shouts.
He drops few missiles and bombs into autobot city that detonate on contact furthur reducing the autobots defences. An autobot jet flys toowards him. Without any second thoughts Skyqauke locks on and fires. The autobot powerglide falls back towards the ground with smoke pouring from his structure. Skyqauke returns to overwatch.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.