Autobot City

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

As rodimus sits alone in his room, he opens his chest and removes the matrix, looking at it he starts to talk to it as if it were another Autobot

Why do I grow so fatigued by your weight? I have the stength, but why do you test me so? You never did this to Optimus, is he better than me? Was I never meant to accept you?

The matrix glows bright and Rodimus optic dim as he strains to keep looking at it.

why do you always test me so?

There is a bright flash and Rodimus is gone, the matrix sits on his desk and has a deep blue glow plusing from it
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Blaster walks around Autobot city aimlessly, blaring rock music as he goes. Strutter by KISS starts playing.

"Oh, I like this song!"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*Blaster's regular programming is interrupted by a tightbeam transmission*
Blaster my bot! I need you to grab a ride and head up here as soon as you can. I need some communications to go quiet, if ya know what I mean. Oh, and bring some friends. Sounds like we might have some cargo to haul. See you soon! TT out.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Blaster recieves the communication and heads up to the communication tower

What's up?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Meet me at the following coordinates and bring a cargo carrier! I'll be at them in a couple of minutes. *TT transmits coordinates* Notify Rodimus, too. Hurry!
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee presently enters the room looking to speak to Rodimus.

Rod? Can I talk to you for a ... what the slag?

The matrix sits on a desk, open and unprotected. Rodimus is nowhere to be found.

That idiot! What has he done now?

Arcee cautiously picks up the matrix. Curious, she slides her fingers into the hole grips, squinting at its fierce glow...
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*echoed voice (think the lil girl in the TV in poltergeist)*

Arcee.... is that you?

Arcee "Rod? what the heck?"

Arcee peers closely at the matrix center and she sees Rodimus' face in it

I am at one with the matrix, I needed answers to questions that only the greatest of the ancient leaders can provide.

Arcee "Ya big dummy, the only question you gotta ask is why the hell you aren't out here with me."
she starts to shake the matrix, there is a blinding flash. when the light dims the matrix lays on the floor and Arcee is on her back with Rodimus on top of her
"Now see, isn't this way better than being stuck inside a stuffy old matrix"
she winks
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Rodimus Prime wrote:she winks
...then pushes Rodimus off of her and gets to her feet. She picks up the matrix off the floor and hands it back to him.

You really ought to take better care of this, don't you think?

She dusts herself off and begins to head for the door.

I don't know about you, but I need to go check in on Magnus. He took quite a bit of damage trying to help me out of Inferno's flames. I feel really bad about it.

She frowns.

Catch up with you later. Stay out of trouble.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Rodimus sighs then slips the matrix back into it's holding cavity

Guess I should be the good leader and check up on the troops.

Hey Arcee, wait up!!

Rodimus runs out the door after her, she looks back at him and he looks her in the optics

Thanks! for savings us back there, I felt weird about it before..but..I had no reason too, you are one of the best Arcee and..you mean so much to me. Plus if it weren't for you I would have had my spark extingused a long time ago wink
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Blaster transmits the corridnates to Rodimus Prime and heads off to find a cargo carrier

[/i]
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Blaster, what's wrong? Do you know why TT has summoned us?

Rodimus looks at Arcee
Seems the checking of the troops will have to wait. Lets head the the hanger bay and prep the ship for take off.

on the comm
Magnus, Kup, how are your repairs coming along? We have a transmission from TT and he needs us to meet him ASAP.

Rodimus opens a genral braodcast channel
This is a message to any Autobots who are in the vicinity, report to the hanger bay, we are heading into space to help TT with an urgent matter.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*their radioes crackle back to life* This is TT. Galaxy shuttle found me here on his way back to earth. I'll be there soon, and I've a few dozen stasis locked autobots with me. I found intercept group 482. well, stalker found them for me. Prepare all CR's, med bays, repair bays, and medical bivouacs you can muster. and send someone to find UM! i've been trying to contact him for hours, i'm worried he's found trouble.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Blaster transforms into player mode and begins transmitting an encrypted message into space

"Ultra Magnus, can you hear me? Autobot City needs you!"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT swoops in and lands*
Uch... a mess, as usual...
*He transforms into backhoe mode and begins digging out autobots still trapped in the cave in, and then lingers for a while to repair damages inflicted to the city during the recent raids. Later, at the small refreshment bar, he leaves a transmission for Magnus.*
Thanks, *he says to the bartender* I've got to get back to Cybertron in a hurry and couldn't wait any longer for him here.
*with that, he leaves immediately to return home.*
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

as Rodimus stands in front of Teltran viewing the aftermath of all the recent activity his body starts to convulse, his optics dim, then suddenly a bright blue light beams from his eyes. The voices of the leaders from the matrix speak

"Part of the light grows dim. One has fallen!"

Rodimus steadies himself on the chair beside him

part of of the light? one has fallen??.....

with a sudden realisation Rodimus can only muster one word

OPTIMUS!!
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Outside, Arcee hears the word "Optimus" being shouted and wanders into the room. She sees Rodimus fallen over, trying to steady himself.

Rodimus?

She runs over to him, helps him up.

What happened? Is something wrong with Optimus?
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Having spent the last few days helping the humans rebuild, after the random attacks from the Predators and their team, Magnus finally pulls back into Autobot City. The Rescuebots and Metroplex, as planned, had stemmed much of the damage, but there is always rebuilding.

Magnus was not pulling behind him his standard car carrier trailer, but the Optimus trailer that Stalker had discovered close to the cave.*

Wheeljack, report to the repair bay.

*This trailer was obviously not Optimus' standard mobile headquarters trailer, but the powermaster trailer that had been in storage for quite some time.*

Ratchet, when Wheeljack gets here, I want the two of you to work together to ready this trailer for my usage.

"What???!!"

Rachet, this isn't rocket surgery. Even if it was, you would be the first I would go to. Optimus and I are the same basic design. It will work, I know it will.

"But, even if I can refit it, Hi-Q..."

Forget about Hi-Q. I will talk to him.

"But what about if Optimus..."

Optimus can take care of himself. He has had many more overhauls than I, including the one where I had to form the lower half of his larger robot self. If he gets upset over this, then he can just get over it.

"Seriously, I don't think I can do this without autorization from..."

Look, this is not a debate! If Optimus still wanted this trailer, and his Powermaster form, he would have take it with him before he just abandonned us!

"Magnus, what your saying is..."

What I am saying is START THE MODIFICATIONS! In the meantime, I will secure Hi-Q's services, and will be reporting back in approximately 7 breems for the modifications to my vehicular form.

"But.... okay, but if Optimus comes looking, I know nothing about how this happened."

Deal. Now, you have some work to do.

*Magnus stalks out of the bay, and heads towards the corridor where he should find the retired Power and Targetmasters.*
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*an old Targetmaster bearing the tattoo of the lost Pursuit Squad meanders out of a doorway, turning his head to shout something unimportant at another still inside. He turns and sees the armorless Magnus stalking down the nightlit corridor. He perks up*
"Optimus!...oh..."
*Magnus brushes past him, glaring and grumbling to himself. The Targetmaster lifts his palms a bit, backstepping from Magnus and continues down the hall.*
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Magnus finally arrives at the quarters of Hi-Q. Magnus pushes the correct code to gain entry, but the door remains closed. Magnus presses the comm.*

Hi-Q, it is Magnus. I have proposal for you.

*No response*

Hi-Q, I can hear you moving around in there.

*A response comes this time, but not in the voice of Hi-Q*

"Hi-Q is not here right now."

What are you....Optimus?"

"Yes"

*The door opens, and standing in the portal is not Optimus, but the miniscule form of Hi-Q*

Hi-Q, what in the name of ....

"I told you that he is not here, I have been looking for him myself."

Look I don't know what you are playing at, but we need to talk. The Decepticons have been pulling sort rather brazen stunts as of late. Rodimus is often distracted by his insecurity, and Optimus is...

"As always, I am here to lead the way."

*Magnus shakes his head in confusion.*

Look, I was thinking it was time for us to join, similar to the way you did in your former days of glory, as a Powermaster.

"But, Magnus, I have no desire to form that firetruck again, and if I remember correctly, you didn't like being the "butt" of many jokes. But, if you thiunk it is time to reform Ultimate Optimus...."

I haven't got time for this. We need to get to Ratchets repair bay, A.S.A.P.

*Thouroughly confused by the behavior of the once brilliant scientist, Magnus will not be delayed in his plans. He grabs Hi-Q in one hand, and proceeds back towards the TargetMaster wing*
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

(OOC)

is my ass back at autobot city? i missed some RP and i'm looking to get back inn
The past is the greatest teacher