Autobot City

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Having blacked out briefly from taking such a pummeling, Arcee begins to come to. She lifts her head to look down at the dents and scuffs on her body and begins to get up, only to be held down by Chase.

"Don’t try to move. I’m taking you to Ratchet, he needs to have a look at you."

Arcee pushes him away and gets up.

"They’re just surface wounds," she says. "They look much worse than they feel; I’ll be fine."

She shoots Chase a look that screams don’t argue with me, when a message comes through from Rodimus:
TT and Inferno are back, but they attacked Megatron and me.

"WHAT?"

Arcee looks over at Goldbug and reaches her hand to him, helping him stand up.

"Come on, bug. Can you hold off on repairs?"

Goldbug nods, ignoring the pain.

"Good. Because there’s no way they're keeping us out of this."

The two Autobots jump off Wideload, transform in mid-air, and burn rubber back toward the scene.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

As Arcee and Goldbug get near the battle the only ones left fighting are Inferno Rodumis and Galvatron is fleeing. they both notice Inferno and accelerate to ramming speed and seaperate circling around RP. They both ram him at full speed from different sides with the sound of riping and tearing meatal. Before they land they transform and start firing at Inferno.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Funny Megatron, because i simply haven't the time to play for long.
TT rips off Megatron's fusion cannon (which was loosened from his rough battle with RP) and trips him as he pulls it from his arm. Megatron, enraged, scrambles to his feet to right this indignity, but as he does, he hears a loud CLACK as TT connects to his own fusion power core... and an audible WOP as capacitors quickly charge to full. TT says coldly...
Any last words on the field of honor? Didn't think so.
the blast burns through the thinner spots dented into Megatron's armor, scorching through to critical systems. TT tosses the cannon on Megatron, knocking him back to the ground.
Thanks buddy, couldn't have done it without you. Here comes the cleanup crew... better hope they don't jettison you again. TRANSFOOORM!
Blitzwing arrives a moment later, finding Megatron trying to stand...
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Rises to feet and stands before a shocked Blitzwing*

"Commander I....What went down here, who did this to you?"

"It is of no consequence all that matters now is REVENGE!!! Transform and get me to Trypticon for repairs..."

*Climbs onto blitzwing and they jet off to Trypticon*

"Blitzwing, land here there is one thing I want to do before I go."

"B-But boss! What are ya'..."

"NOW!!!"

*Blitzwing lands and Megatron disembarks*

"Wait here for me."

*Sees Rodimus Prime welding himself*

"Goodbye Rodimus Prime!"

*A blast rips forth from Megatron's Fusion Cannon hiiting Prime Square in the chest. Smoke and sparks fly forth from the wound Prime slumps to the ground*

"There will be bo great return this time Rodimus, there is no-one to save you now."

*Presses Fusion cannon to the back of Prime's head*

"Goodbye Rodimus Prime!"

*A blast rips forth from the fusion cannon and it is over*

*An evil smile spreads across the face of Megatron*

"Ha, Sentinel Prime, Optimus Prime and now Rodimus Prime. These fools are no challenge."

*Blitzwing in tank mode collects Megatron and transforms into jet mode and boards Trypticon*

"Decepticons Rodimus Prime is dead, we will go back for repairs then plan our overtaking of the UNIVERSE!!"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron finishes his weld.
He sees the others retreating so he takes flight.
In mid air he sees the fallen Autobot leader... Goldbug and Arcee run up to him. Goldbug takes the matrix as Arcee drags the dead carcas inside.
Galvatron smirks a bit at the fallen one and sees Time Traveller and Inferno in the midst of the forest.
He decided that leaving without a parting gift is so out of character.
He aims his laser cannon at the 2 and blasts 5 shots at the 2.

BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST!!!!!!

Galvatron flies to Blitzwing and climbs aboard.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

At the !st shoot from Galvatron the other Autobots start cover fire and Arcee and Goldbug grap Rodumis and the matrix and get inside. All 5
shoots miss but Biltzwing take some damage as does Galvatron from the cover fire.

Once inside Goldbug turns to everyone who is as shocked as he is

Well guys what do we do now????????

Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

*Kup arrives from the repair bay with his hydrolic joints temporarely fixed at the scene where he discouvers the lifeless body of RP and the rest of the massacre survivors, he transforms and kneels over his fallen aprentis...

"Why ,o why Lad,..." he mutters, Arcee is mixed up with emotions of blind rage and love for so far there kind can understand them..

Kup turns towards Goldbug,

"Goldbug we need a body to holster the matrix in , do you mind bearing this task? "

Kup gathers the pieces of Rodimus Prime and places them on his flatbed while transforming,

"I'll get him to the storage...."

Kup drives off iin a dusty cloud and leaves the other autobot members baffled behind....
The past is the greatest teacher
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Everyone is puzzled by the recent events and saddened by the latest turn of events. Goldbug places the matrix in his chest and transforms his body screaming in pain and rolls after Kup.

Hey Kup why me? There are bigger and stronger autobots left to hold the matrix like you or even Arcee. Think there is still spark in Rodumis? If so we can rebuild him?

Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

"we'll figure out the details later GB, the only thing that is sure is that RP has gone one with the matrix you bear"

*they both roll in to the repair bay where Ratchet and wheeljack are still welding and tinkering with the wounded bots...
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Knowing Kup is right Goldbug just sits and thinks how best to defend the matrix. This time around TT was on his own side and hurt both sides equally next time who knows what.

Kup our forces are low so shall you and me dispose of Rodumis body? While everyone else gets repaired.

Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

Kup and Ratchet have a little side conversation, they both agree that they need to respect the things RP and they had discussed when he still was alive,

"Ratchet prepare a funeral barge, rig it up as it's passenger will would be respected..."

Ratchet knods and takes a high velocity explosive device out of the experimental cabinet, He asks Wheeljack to fetch a barge from storage,

several hours later the barge is set in an unmanned rocket and countdown has begun to launch it into outer space,

Kup among severall others autobots watch when the barge blasts off and reaches a high velocity before exitting earths atmossphere,

once when the barge reaches way further then any optic sensor barely could see , a giant explosion in the sky could be seen from autobot city....

"well lad , as you said , you're returned to cosmic dust where you where created from..., may you be one...."

the gathered autobots continue there work and start again repairing and salvaging the damage sustained
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee walks in to find Kup and Goldbug have quietly taken it upon themselves to deal with the remains of Rodimus Prime's body. She runs toward Kup, frantic, attacking him and flailing her arms against his chest in hysteria.

"HOW COULD YOU?" she screams. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO SAY GOODBYE..."

She falls to the floor in a heap, sobbing uncontrollably as Kup and Goldbug try to calm her...
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

we had to lass, it would only make the burden harder on you, now you must enjoy the memmories you have from him now his last wishes are respected...

* he holds the shuddering body of Arcee against his old battered torso and lets her out her emotions towards the sky...
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

The door to the courtyard blows open, flying off the hinges. TT, rifle and grenade launcher drawn. Hovering to one side is a grinning, jet-black being wrapped in tendrils of dark energy, and to the other is a battered, starving Empty from the deepest places on Cybertron
Your sorrow is so empty and misplaced.
TT walks over and shoves Kup away, and glares at Arcee in the eyes
He's dead. And it doesn't look like he died fighting honrably, did he?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The dark energy unwinds from Inferno and raging flames take its place. His empty eyesockets focus in on the new Matrix holder.
Now it is your turn to die...BumblePrime
He laughs at his clever comment and charges his flame cannons. The Empty chuckles softly with a hollow, wheezing sound.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

baffled by the actions of the creature Kup knows as TT , he hears the weazing sound building up from Inferno's flamethrowers,
Kup swiftly takes a loose gerder and thows it at Inferno derailing his aim, buying Goldbug some time to transform and roll out of the way...
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

TT why are you guys attacking us thought you guys are on our side?????? But if its a fight you want then guess you got it!!!!!!!!!

Goldbug fires at Inferno and hits him right between the optics knocking him flat on the ground.

TT we can either fight this out and risk distroying the matrix or we can sort this out other ways its up to you!! But dont think that I will back down for a nanosecond!!

Goldbug takes aim and waits for an answer

Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

a voice inside Goldbugs head rings familiar

Goldbug..

Rodimus?? he whispers

Yes, my young friend. Do not be afraid. The power of the Matrix will give you the strength to defeat any foe. You may be small but you hold inside you the collective strength of all the greatest Autobot leaders and none of us will ever let you down.
Stand strong my friend, you can do anything....you are the light.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Rodumis Goldbug whispers to him self.

Feeling stronger Goldbug looks at TT

Well TT Its up to you. We going to work this out or just fight?

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

WAR is the Transformer way, is it not? The Autobots and Decepticons will FIGHT and DIE until the end of time. Those who are not killed OUTRIGHT will suffer and languish unfueled, starving away to oblivion; or they will be eaten by rust and pestilence, laying on the battlefields of our homeworld alive, but their wounds untended.
He spits aside a oxygen sensor that had come loose in his mouth during the fight
Even the wisdom of the Matrix urges you only to fight and kill...Right now. I hear it. No wonder you are so prone to War's urgings. Well, I offer you this... ~I~ will do away with you honorably, and relatively quickly.
Reaver, demonstrate what indignities these robots have left their comrades to in millenia past.

TT holsters his grenade launcher long enough to scrape the remains of his autobot symbol off his chest, crumpling in his hand and dropping it to the ground. He turns and starts back toward the gate. The Empty known as Reaver shuffles past him toward Blurr, who has a panic stricken look in his eyes. Reaver chuckles, wheezes, and coughs. He raises his hands... his spindly arms outstretched toward Blurr...