Autobot City

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

Seeing Magnus Take a dive to save Arcee , He Immidiatly seizes fire and transforms into his pickup form,

"Sideswipe, Smokescreen hold those Sharkticons will you?"

"Hold on Magnus , This old rustbucket is getting you out !"

*Kups tyres screech when accelerating his top speed has faded with years but his acceleration and power still stand strong for today's standards and even younger fellow bots,

He drive maniacly swooping through a horde of attacking sharkticon,

"Magnus! I'll throw a line from my flatbed For Primus sake grab that and hold on for a ride.... "

* Kups tow hook flies through the gulfing flames waiting to get hooked by Ultra Magnus...

"Just give me a tug Lad , and where off like geased lightning"
Last edited by Kup on Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The past is the greatest teacher
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Grabs hold of the line*

Hey, old timer, I thought I was the carrier around here!

*As Kup both pulls off, an starts retracting the line simultaneously, Magnus makes sure not to waste a chance to kick, or be swung into, the Horde of Sharkticons closing in on what was his prone from*
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Rodimus emerges from under a heap of Sharkticon junk

That them all? what in the name of Primus!

Rodimus' optics are greeted by the sight of a wall of fire and Magus exploding through it, Arcee being shot into the air, then landing like a cat on her feet. But Magnus isn't so Lucky

Arcee, you ok? she simply nods Let's try this again, get that ship started. we are leaving, cos these things just keep coming. Smokescreen, Sideswip we need covering fire, Magnus is down!

(ooc) thanks for giving us the chance to finish our fight TT
Last edited by Rodimus Prime on Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

*Kup floors it and with a screeching sound of the tyres and a metallic screech followed shortly Ultra Magnus comes in motion,

"Blast a path for us Magnus! and don't let go of that line or we'll be looking for parts till eternity,

*with Magnus Sliding and screeching behind him Kup speeds towards Arcee's ship in an decelerating motion,

(Kup's thought's) ; For Primus sake i don't have the power to get Magnus out whole the way ,But Ill go till my engine block will burst or I'll drag him walking...., I got to make it,

Here we come you filthy sharkticlutz!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

(ooc) sorry for the other post. I wasn't thinking clearly it will not happen again.

Stalker crushes another sharkticon as he borads astrotrian. "Inferno. Leave those autobots alone Megatron wants to see you." he says as quake follows him into astrotrain.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Kup makes it to the entry ramp, but has seemingly taken a few swipes from Sharkticon tails as well. Kup transforms into robot mode to assist magnus into a walking postion, and both warrior climb the ramp together. Kup begins*
"You know I haven't used that tow line since...

*Magnus inturupts*

That was a follish thing to do old man, but I am glad you did it. Still you should have left me behind

* Magnus turns to those remaining, he and Kup taking position propped on the frame of the ramp to fire cover shots*

We're clear, fall back!!! I have enough shark bit on me already, you don't need to look for souvenirs!

*Kup starts into a story mode again*

Souvenirs, that reminds me...

*Magnus again inturrupts*

Kup, help Arcee with lift off procedures!!

*Smokescreen and Sideswipe both take the ramp in vehicle mode, Optimus and Rodimus are all that remain outside the ship*
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

Kup slams the operating mechanism of the rear gate into the closed position and rushes towards the cockpit letting Ultra Magnus , Sideswipe and Smokescreen lick there wounds on the rear carrier deck while still taking some potshots on the invading enemy, the gate's gears come to live and slowly starts to close

"Damn why does ot have to sting that much , damn sharkticons, that remembers me of the time...."

He arrives at the bridge where he finds Arcee in a struggle of procedures , he jumps in the co-pilot seat and starts punching buttons like mad,

Arcee lets get the hell off this rotten rock, what takes the Lad and optimus?
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Prime we need to leave NOW! They are coming out of the metalwork.

Rodimus grabs Optimus' arm and starts to drag him back

Don't be a hero, we lost you too many times already.

With that Optimus turns and the 2 run towards Arcees ship and get to the ramp

Okay Arcee, lets get off this hell hole!
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*With the boarding of the 2 Primes, the ramp closes and the ship lifts off, leaving nothing behind but hundreds of Sharkticons surrounding a single bot inside a burning ring of fire*

You know, I actually feel sorry for Inferno right now. It will take some kind of miracle for him to escape now.

*As the ship leaves the Atmosphere, something dawns on Magnus*

Wait a minute, where is Mira....

*The communication console springs into life, with a familiar voice*

"This is Mirage coming at you. I have been waiting for you guys to leave the Ionosphere, my short range communicator could not break through. I am floating in orbit of the first moon, and am ready for pick-up!"

Mirage, how exactly did you get out there?

"Well, when I first heard Stalkers voice, I asked Sideswipe to borrow his rocket pack. During all of the commotion, I boarded Astrotrain, and started to work. The first thing I did was dissabled his vocal processors. then broke his transformation cog, followed by his long range communications array. The Decepti-creeps got back on board far sooner than I anticipated, so I was stuck leaving with them, but as I was cloaked the entire time, I used the oppurtunity to redirect the ship, and disable the navigational systems. Astrotrain and his passengers are on a direct heading into the systems star, and will be deep fried before they can manage all of those repairs! Meanwhile I was still able to escape undetected"

Mirage, you clever devil. Activate you beacon so we can enable to pick-up! Magnus, out.

*Magnus turns to see the rest of the Autobots both shocked and amused at this turn of events. Kup is the first to speak*

"You know Optimus that reminds me of when you guys first landed on Earth and Mirage snuck into Megatrons.... Optimus?"

*Optimus seems like he is not going to respond, though. In fact he does not seem very Optimus at all. His eyes glow red and his right hand has changed into a blazing orange axe. For the first time since Arcee's rescue of the bots, in the courtroom, Optimus speaks*

"You fools!"

*This is not Optimus' voice at all. It is that of a Quintisson*

"Did you really think it was that easy? This was never your fallen leader! He is a clone planted among the rest of you in case there ever was an escape! We knew that you would never leave him behind, and that mistake will now be your DOOM!"
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee remains calm and unimpressed in the captain's seat.

Our doom, eh? Autobots--execute defensive maneuver Gamma-Echo-729.

The bots look at her with blank expressions.

You know ... Gamma-Echo-729?

The group lets out a collective "Oohhh..." save for the phoney Prime. Arcee looks at Kup, who nods back with knowing eyes.

Now!

The Autobots all grab hold of the ship and hang on tight as Kup hits the airlock release, and the Prime imposter is blown out into space...
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

The airlock slams shut and the cabin returns to normal

Gamma-Echo-729?? why didn't you just say "do a Barrel roll"?
Where did you learn that anyways, the internet?

Rodimus winces as Arcee slaps him upside the head
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

(ooc: Arcee, Rodimus, that was awesome! )

*Magnus re-opens communications channel*

Alright, Mirage, sorry about the delay, we had some debris to jettison. We have a fix on your beacon and should be there for pickup in less than a breem.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

Wel you know guy's this reminds me of the time that I flew a space carrier full off......

*Kup gets hushed by arcee and rodimus, so he returns to his post dailing in on the coördinates Ultra Magnus gave for Mirage,

Lets hope Mirage doesn't get in trouble at his "bus stop" ,

that arcee what a bright Lass, I think she can teach our Lad some good lessons...

*a grin apears on Kup's face and he continiues punching buttons on the tracker radar
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((OOC. I am very very very very very very very very....etc. etc. sorry for my absence over the last few days. My dad has been on this blasted machine non stop since I last posted here. Well I did get on for a few hours yesterday, but the connection sucked so much then that I couldn't have posted anyway. I would if I had been able to. Thank you everyone for taking this for me in my absence. You played my character admirably. I can't promise it won't happen again, but I will try my hardest. If it is one thing I can't forgive it is being absent in a roleplay at a crucial moment. I am at least glad that I didn't slow this down or hold it up for anyone. Thank you again and I can't apologize enough. That said..."some kind of miracle."

Alone on Quintessa with the Sharkticons closing in, Inferno realized that his flames would not hold them at bay forever. The Autobot he had been seeking revenge upon had evaded him and a pretender to Galvatron's command had tried to order him to give up the hunt. Inferno understood that he had more important matters to attend to. Galvatron may have been disloyal at the end, but Inferno favored him more than this new Decepticon who thought that he could claim the title of "second in command". After all, if anyone that title belonged to Inferno. He alone had been most loyal to Megatron since his arrival upon Cybertron and he was a powerful warrior. His defeat of Arcee would have cemented this in his Commander's mind. Now the pretender would pay.

Laughing maniacally at the Sharkticons who were now but mere inches from his ring of flame, Inferno transformed into his newest alt-mode. The bright red, chrome plated tank with a gigantic drillbit mounted on the front pushed aside the Quintessan soil easily and allowed him a hasty escape.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*as the loading ramp extends, TT limps down it with the aid of his old friend Kup.*
I'm worried about Rodimus. He's done a great job with everything, from his staunch defense of the city to his adventure to find you. I've been telling him for years that i'm proud of him, and that you'd be proud of him, and i know you are. Why is he still doubting himself? He's doing a better job than I could...
*TT suddenly steps wrong, blowing a hydraulic seal in his ankle that happens to also activate his left rudder in jet mode. He jerks his leg up and leans on Kup heavily, before adjusting to work around it*
I've got to get to the repair bay or a CR. Will you talk to him, on both our behalf? He's got my full endorsement for his position. I'll be back by morning, none of this is really major... *he looks down as some hydraulic fluid leaks out from his ankle armor*
agh... Good luck, old friend.
*he limps off to the RB, leaving little puddles and trails of hydraulic fluid as the piston bleeds out*
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

*Kup watches as TT limps towards the repair bay, good luck TT we owe you all , take care old friend

I better should visit the RB too for a system checkup, maybe later...

*his Optics face down and his thoughts sink deeper in his conciousness, while walking towards the main building on the landing Tarmac he crosses Rodimus sitting on the ships cargoramp,

"Hey Lad, just letting you know that youd did pretty fine out there,
you stood behind your team like a real leader, so stop fussing about being confused, ya stood well, TT and myself are real proud of ya son,

* Kup doen't wait for an answer of the doubting Rodimus and leaves him with troubled optics, only one step further Kup turns his head ;

"by the way Lad, thanx for getting this oldtimer out, you schouldn't have done it, I owe you one sonny"

*kup walks over to Magnus and the rest;

"come on Magnus old friend lets get us some energon served cold , I almost forgot how it tastes!"

*The gang walks off to the bar leaving the ship in hands of the mechanics
with Rodimus sitting on its doorstep.....
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Rodimus looks at Kup as he walks away and whispers

I never saved you old man, Arcee did, she saved us all.

Rodimus gets up and walks into Autobot city and sits alone in his office looking out the window pondering over how things happen the way they do.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT reactivates early the next morning, and steps out of CR chamber. He stretches and scratches his belly*
mm, fresh paint... *he smells the aroma from where his wing was bent back into shape and airbrushed*
I'll have to go in for a wash and a coat of wax. *TT strolls out of the RB, and sees Kup heading past*
Hoy, Kup! Did you talk to RP? How's the lad doing? Seen Magnus anywhere?
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

Hiya TT, I see you had a nice sleep,*Kup sniffs in the air , damn new paint? it smell's an hour away,

RP is still doubting but the Lad will turn out okay, I thanked him of our behalve,

Last time I saw Magnus we had a drink in the bar telling war stories and looking at the new model fembots in there, ya know what i mean Lad?
you should of been there too it was grand,

I'm off to the repairbay to get my greasepoints greased and circuitry tested and checked, It's also a long time since I talked Ratchet, Take care old pal, whe need to get some energon shake together like in the old days....

* Kup wave's at his old comerad in arms and carries on to the RB.....
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT drives to Countdown's rocketbase. He sees countdown checking the huge tracks for wear and damage* Hoy, Countdown!
*countdown stops and looks up*
"hoy, time traveller! Of what service can we be today?"
I need a lift back to Cybertron...Anyone headed my way?
"Sure, Galaxy Shuttle was just headed off to get some supplies. I'm sure he won't mind the company"
*TT embarks and heads off to Cybertron*