Autobot City

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC (Arcee... that was totally badass.)
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

OOC (since we're using this for Quintessa anyway, I'll post here too)

After the long flight he had reached the orbit of Quintessa. He was glad that this new body could withstand the rigors of space flight. He knew that the Autobots were down there somewhere, but if they were having Quintesson problems at the moment, that was their problem. Instead, Inferno decided to wait, orbiting the planet and watching for any sign of an Autobot ship taking off. Soon revenge would be his.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

In a sudden flash , as struck by lightning, his spark fuels up like a burst of raw pure energy, his logic systems boot to life and databanks oncemore trade data with peronality chips.....

"woaw wh...wh..what... happened?.. this feels just like in the time i got smashed up by a con on the planet of charr,

*kup shakes his head in effort to relocate his lost data, all still seems a blur of datarush, and instantly lets go of rodimus' neck, while he turns his head arround to scan the peremissis

"Rodimus?, Prime? ,Ultra Magnus,? h..how...did you get here?, where are we now?...

* Kup immediatly sees the sharkticons aproaching ready to have a autobot snack,

"Shit we won't buy them of with an energon goodie, remembers me of the time when....

before Kup can finish his sentence he is silenced by rodimus and throws him a laser rifle...

then a fierce battle erups.......
The past is the greatest teacher
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Welcome back, old man!

Arcee! It's good that we found you, we were here to umm... rescue you?

*Having been disarmed upon capture, and not enough lasers are there to go around, Magnus transforms and starts what could only be described as a Sharkticon demolition derby! Though the odds are overwhelming, the Autobots' combined might is definitely turning the tide of this battle*
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Autobots, take Magnus' lead, Transform and burn rubber!

Rodimus winks at Arcee then transforms. He heads straight for the closest Sharkticon and hits it at full speed. As it flies up into the air Arcee leans back, takes aim and hits it with a blaster bolt

"Keep them coming Rodimus, you set em up, I shoot em down!"

after a few momets the dust settles and there is sharkticon parts littering the arena. Rodimus reverts to bot mode and with an evil look in his optics walks slowly towards the Quin judge.

So, empty husks, your slaves, making us fight our friends. how can we repay your kindness. Hey Kup, I think we should leave their fate to you old timer, after all, you're the one who has been stuck here with them all this time.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

well Lad I believe that they still have a sharkticon tank in this area,
I would say that they may have a good taste from their own medecine

just like the time that the cybertronian wars broke out....

*Rodimus shuts Kup up about his old war stories, and a grin apears on his face, his optics show something sinister,

*the group closes up on te judge... who cringes in a subconsious sense of fear.....
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

you know something, you piece of rust infested garbage, I should kill you. But I am making you a promise here and now. If I ever as much as smell a Quin ship near cybertron, trust me you'll regret the day you crossed the Autobots.

Autobots lets roll out!

As all the Autobots start to walk out of the chamber Rodimus drops back, takes a look at the Quin judge and leans his hand on a wall panel

OOPS!

The Sharticon tank cover zips open and the judge falls into the murky yellow waters below. A fenzy of noise, then silence. Rodimus smirks to himself, then look to see Kup and Arcee watching him

I'm sorry, I couldn't do it in front of the others. Please don't think any less of me for what I have done.

Kup places ahand on his shoulder
"If you hadn't done it Lad, I'm sure Arcee or myself would have."

Arcee slips her hand into that of Rodimus

"Lets go home handsome man"
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

C'mon you two youngsters ,keep that for on the ship, you did bring a ship and enorgon goodies Rodimus?

*Arcee looks towards the sky and Rodimus grin arises on his face,

You didn't bring any energon goodies? well in all stellar systems arround Charr...... * Kup mumbles along while he transforms and rolls out towards the other leaving autobots,

"Thanks Lad, I really owe you one as wel as the guys", whispers through his memorybanks with a almost non audible frequentie on his vocal chip,

Let's get the h3ll off this rotten rock....
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Well, Arcee, I certainly hope the ship Wheeljack built you has enough room for all of us. The Arc 7 is out of commission. It is a shame to leave it, but in our present coniditions, I feel it would be wise to leave Quint space as quickly as possible.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Actually Magnus, it may be quite a tight squeeze, but I'm sure we can handle that until we get back to Cybertron.

Arcee swaggers out of the room. Pausing at the door, she turns back to look at Rodimus and Magnus.

By the way, boys? You're welcome.

She winks, then leads the way out toward the ship.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

As Arcee steps towards the ship a familiar laughter fills the air followed by an equally familiar voice.

"In the name of Megatron I will destroy you Autobot!"

Inferno found that his improved systems allowed him to make a scan of the planet to search for any Autobot craft that might be in the vicinity. It had taken little time to actually locate the ship (about as much time as it took for Arcee's badassery in fact) and his timing had been perfect. Using his boosters, he lowered himself to the planet surface to stand between Arcee and the ship. Pulling forth his large-as-ever flame cannons, the slightly taller, slightly more shiny Inferno broke into a wide grin and pulled the trigger right in her direction.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

(ooc) As this is quintessa and Commander megatron ordered me to find the autobots i will post here.

Flashes of flame could be seen on the surface of qunitessa as they approached.
"Astro train land in the vacinity of those flashes." Stalker commanded.

The decepticon transport swept in for a landing. Maniacal laughter rang out from the site of the flashes. Stalker runs down the ramp followed by quake. Quake alternates into his tank mode and stalker alternates into his missile station mode. Astrotrain follows them in train mode. Stopping on a ridge that overlooks the area Stalker disected the combat. What seemed to be inferno was keeping at least six autobots pinned down. "well that is not what megatron would want." chuckles stalker. he transforms into robot mode and jumps forward. He lands to the right of inferno. "Stand down inferno. Megatrons orders" Stalker syas to the insane creature.
"plus we have them to deal with" Says quake interupting and pointing towards a swarm of sharkticons heading towards the lights created by inferno's flame gun.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Rodimus steps out of Arcees ship

Oh Hey Inferno, you here to attack Arcee? you never give up huh. Well I have a little surprise for you. GUYS!

Kup, Prime and the other Autobots step out of Arcees ship

So, yeah, attacking Arcee were you? I think there is just a slight advantage in our favour here.

Magus points up Look it's Astrotrain and who is that flying out of him? Stalker?

Kup "This reminds me of...."

Not now Kup, Autobots prepare for an attack, we don't know who else is inside Astrotrain.

Smokescreen "uuhh, we have bigger problems here...."

A group of Sharkticons are headed in the direction of the bots
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Without the restraint or sense of the other bots and cons Quake opens fire on the approaching Sharkticons. Stralker whips out his misile launcher and picks off an enemy.
Astrotrain had transformed back into his shuttle mode as laser fire from the sharkticons impacts all around the Transformers. most of the fire strikes the autobot cruiser. Inferno stops his flame for a second top look at the sharkticons. He turns his flame cannons towards them. Stalker starts tio pull back towards astrotrain as he replies to an unheard transmision from megatron. Quake simply advances in tank mode. " for the love of primus" shouts stalker "get back here quake you fool we are outnumbered."

Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

*kup puls out his laser rifle out of his trunk, and gives quake a warm welcome,

Rodimus! watch it , that no good foul stenchin sparkplug idiot of a quake is coming at us, I'll give you cover ,You deal with the sharktibreaths

*kup points his rifle back up and blasts at the raging Quake speeding towards them.....
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Rodimus spins to face the Sharkticons and with a flick oh his wrist his hand transforms into a cutter disc

Bring it on short, shiney and toothy!

Rodimus cuts loose with his arm mounted cannon and cutter and Sharkticon pieces go flying. The other Autobots start to attck the Sharkticons too, unleashing all their firepower.

Autobots, make sure those Decepticons don't take advantage of this situation and turn on us. I wouldn't put it past them.

Arcee, get that ship of yours prepped for takeoff, we need EVAC now!
Last edited by Rodimus Prime on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Quake lost in the midst of the combat fires agauin at the sharkticons but as an autobot fires at him. He transforms and his double targetmasters form his weapons. firing with both he attempts to take out the autobot that shot at him and the sharkticons.
Stalker is now visibly agitated by quake and runs from astrotrain and knocks the Dull tank to the gournd. "Autobots leave now. Megatron wishes to speak with prime on cybertron. we will deal with these sharkticons."Stalker shouts at them. A sharkticon rushes at him and he smashes it flying with a single punch. " Get moving". Sharkticons surround the bots and cons now as Stalker picks Quake up and smacks him 'keep you logic chips focused on our objective you fool. now transform and head for astrotrain. Call this a fighting reatreat' he whispers to the Decepticon. Stalker releases Quake transforms into his Mobile sattelite station mode and moves towards astrotrain crushing a sharkticon underneath his tank treads. Mumbling " I hate sharkticons" as he does so.

Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Rodimus Prime wrote:Arcee, get that ship of yours prepped for takeoff, we need EVAC now!
Right away, Rodimus.

Arcee runs toward her ship, blasting a few sharkticons on her way.

"We are only leaving under the command of our leader!" she shouts out at Stalker. "We don't take orders from Decepticons."

The ship's systems hum to life, its lights glow on and flicker ready. Arcee jumps back out to notify the others.

Autobots, quickly!

Inferno steps out from behind the ship, taking her by surprise as the sharkticon attack had so perfectly distracted the others. Within seconds the area around them is engulfed by flame, the air polluted by maniacal cackling...
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Magnus once again in demolition derby mode hears the yelp coming from Arcee. Taking no time to think about his actions drives though the flames taking large amounts of damage to his undercarraige with the sole intention of ramming Inferno. Though Inferno dives out of the way, he is distracted momentarily which Magnus hopes is enough time.*

Arcee, jump onto my trailer, it should protect you long enough to get back out of the flames!

*Arcee seems to agree begrudgingly to accepting the offer, as she is obviously not afraid of this battle*

Hang on! This is gonna be a bumpy ride!

*As Magnus rolls through the flames again, all eighteen tires blow out causing a screeching jack knife. Arcee manages a mid air flip the enables her to quite acrobatically fire off several shots at the surrounding Sharkticons, and land gracefully on her feet. Magnus, however, ends this run in an uncontrolled slide the does catch quite a few Sharkticons, butalso leaves Magnus disabled in vehicle mode wheel side up. Slowly he transforms, but falls almost instantly to the ground.*

Oh, I am gonna feel that one in the morning.

*Clawing at the ground in front of him, Magnus attempts a last ditch effort to board the ship*
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC(I nixed a post here, as it controlled other people's characters in ways that negated their roleplaying intentions. Please do not control other Player characters unless you know well their intentions or have talked to them, preferably the latter.)