Autobot City

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*With the throttlebots tending to Goldbug, Rumble is able to make his way across the battlefield to his commanders as he shoots randomly at the fresh wave of Autobot troops. Reaching the two Decepticon warriors Rumble skids to a halt and draws his second blaster, and begins to provide coverfire while awaiting Sunstorms assistance.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

the Decepticons are ready to retreat but the Autobots are holding them down. The Decepticons are really taking a punishment.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

The cons use the distraction to retreat while everyone else is confussed.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

SunStorm was caught a little off guard.... so caught up in his anger that he'd not heard his commanders screaming down the comms

"BRING THE RAIN SUNSTORM!!!!!"

With hesitation, SunStorm unleashes the storm that has been brewing for days

KRA-KOOOOOOM!!!

The area fills with radiation and SunStorms energy seems to drain to barely zero in a matter of seconds. Everything is dust. SunStorm falls from the sky, slowly and silently until THOOM. His body hits the floor. Below him, everyone is in parts..... yellow dust settles on everything like sulphur snow

Through the haze, a very yellow Galvatron is being carried like a shield. Behind him stands Megatron, holding him aloft.

"What's the yellow snow like galvatron?" he quips

Galvatron is just stuck straight, his tall presence like a frozen rat with it's stiff tail stuck in the air.... all yellow. Looking very p*ssed off.

Beyond the body parts lies a wimpering goldbug. The yellow had hidden him from view. Somehow, he had found his way under the feet in a battle and it saved him.

For now.

It's just the 3 of them and a broken SunStorm....

Sunstorm is just left lying there by Megatron who by now has left Galvatron stood on a pile of robot wreckage and yellow dust to unstiffen.

Megatron turns his attentions straight to Goldbug....
Jetfire is a robosexual
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Bwhahahhahhahahahahaaaaa. So very refreshing, this death that is in the air.
He walks through the cloud of yellow dust, unaffected. Reaver stands beside him. They wait a good distance away from Megatron and Goldbug and watch.
Come on now, you are warriors. FINISH THIS!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

TT strides up behind them, a broad, twisted, melting grin on his face.
For warriors, their sense of the finality of War is weak. LET US SEE YOUR FINAL DISPLAYS OF STRENGTH!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The yellow dust moves off the surfaces and congregates around a small object on the gournd just outside the perimeter of autobot city. A small crack appears in the ground and the dust dissappears into it.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Kup this is no good they litteraly stabed me in the back and took the MATRIX we have to get it back how soon can we get after them?????

Ratcett Goldbug lay back down Im not finished with repears and I have other to get too before you can even think of that. That radiation took made everyone but the sneaky Cons reboot.

Being focably held down by the throttlebots GB has no choice but to do as the good doc says.

Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

LET US SEE YOUR FINAL DISPLAYS OF STRENGTH booms TT, facing the Autobots with a cold look draped over his war-torn face.

Arcee approaches him hesitantly.

"My strength?" she asks.

She surveys the chaos that surrounds them; her injured comrades; the matrix stolen from them. The air is filthy with pain and thick with hatred.
She looks TT square in the optics.

"I don't have much strength left ..."

Her eyes still brim with tears and her voice quivers, not knowing what to make of what she has just seen--of this transformer who stands now before her. She had watched his confrontation with the Decepticons earlier, and felt no remorse when she'd heard of his mercilessness toward Megatron. Yet, she also watched him as he scraped off the remains of his Autobot symbol moments before. No, she didn't have much strength for this stranger at all.

Arcee turns to walk away, but TT grabs her by the wrist and turns her back. She pulls her pistol out and aims it at his face.

"Patience is another thing I have on short supply, traitor."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

TT firmly plants one foot forward, leaning in til the pistol barrel touches his forehead his eyes twinkle and smolder.
such fire... such dedication to your cause. But what IS your cause, Arcee? To battle the decepticons? To fight alongside your heroic comrades?
He reaches up slowly to the top of her pistol, sliding it back to charge the weapon
Autobots... Transformers... are not free people. They are bound to this.
He waves an arm to indicate the carnage all around them.
YOU are smart enough to be free...
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno watches the Decepticons retreat and scoffs. They were all cowards who lusted after the Matrix. If that was all that they wanted, then they could take it with them to the grave. He glanced at his companion who was now talking to Arcee. He glared in her general direction and continued to watch the Autobots.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

Kup reaches up from another repair table, he was knocked out cold by TT's slam

"I know GB, we need a new plan, but first we all need repairs, there have been too many fights in a short span"

"where the hell does al this yellow powder come from??"

Kup looks out of the window of the repair bay and only sees what remains of the once proud city.....
The past is the greatest teacher
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Kup the yellow powder came from Sunstorm to cover the backstabing Cons retreat!!!! Knocked everyone outside offline and had to reboot.

Arcee Dont listen to him something has twisted him he not the autobot we once knew!!! TT I understand your hate for all the war and violence all of us are tiered of it but if we stop what will happen to the rest of the universe???? What do you think the Decepticons will do??

Goldbug starts to get up again just to get shoved back down yet again

Ratcett: If you dont start being still im going to weld you to the table till Im done!!!!!!!

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

That's exactly the point, BumblePrime. We're not here to stop your war. We're here to accelerate it, until you are all dead.
Inferno laughs at the pathetic Autobot commander.
I suggest you stay out of our affairs and worry about geting your precious Matrix back.
Slag
Gestalt Warrior
Location: In a wodden cottage somewhere in the norwegian forrest making dinobot music

Post by Slag »

Slag and the dinobots have been watching the recent events from a distance. Slag stands with his arms crossed, not bothering to react to TT and Inferno's threats. Snarl, who's standing beside Slag is itching to attack.

"me slag say you snarl stay here, dinobots not fight now, maybe later!"

Snarl looks confused back at Slag, somehow convinced that his hearing receptors are playing tricks on him : why we dinobot not fight Slag?:

"me say we fight when me slag want to. come dinobots we go now"

where we dinobots go Slag Snarl replies.

"we go to secret dinobot hq, me say we have leader grimlock to rebuild.
leave them behind, matrix not dinobots problem" and when grimlock is rebuild we'll come back and unleash "him" on them Slag thinks to himself.

The dinobots transforms into dinomode and leaves autobot city quietly, heading for their hidden HQ.

"Me Slag no like anything."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

TT doesn't break concentration from GB yelling at him from over there. He continues to stare into Arcee's eyes. He leans in on her pistol with the crest of his helm.
The choice is only yours.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee's finger slides across the trigger of her gun, unwilling to pull it just yet. An aspect of TT's words rings true within her, as a flood of emotions overtake her senses; sadness and exhaustion mold themselves into anger and fear. She trembles for the briefest of moments, but TT sees it, and he knows he has struck something.

You're tired of it all, aren't you. I can see it in your eyes, he says.

Arcee could feel Inferno's glare burn through her. They were right--she was tired. Tired of the endless struggle. Sick of the constant need to defend themselves against Decepticons. It had been going on for so long that she wondered if even the Decepticons themselves remembered how or why it began. But most of all, she was sick of losing the ones she loved to their ruthless hands.

I can't take anymore pain... she whispers defeatedly.

Then I shall make you the bringer of it...
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

TT removes the last black canister he is carrying and casts it to the ground at her feet. It detonates, tearing a rift before her. She hesitates... as anyone would... before setting her jaw, lowering her pistol, and stepping through. Right through, right out the other side. But she emerges a bit different....
Long time, no see. Welcome to 80000 years in your past. How do you feel?
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

In the background unoticed by many of the autobots the laser pulse hist the ground and dissappears a few nano clicks later. It takes another few nano clicks for black zarack to respond. He does so by tearing himslef out of the ground. He looks around before transforming and flying off.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

TT's eyes snap up to Black Zarak's sudden appearance
Ah, look, another old friend. Inferno, Reaver, Arcee... I think that's our cue to leave them to their war for a while. They can do the job well without us for a time... We have some things to discuss. Hop in.
TT draws his jagged, piecemeal sword and slashes the air. An oil slick portal opens before them. TT steps through.