Autobot City

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Rodimus Prime and Megatron stare at the strange creature that holds 2 flaming gun barrels to the both of them....
They make no movement....
Galvatron approaches the new creature of fire from behind....
Galvatron raises his laser cannon to the back of the misfigured cranium of the new creature......

State your business creature!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Thinks to self*

"My energon levels are dangerously low.....however"

*Clenches fist*

"Come Autobot and I will make it quick. You should never have come here and interfered Time Traveller. BUt come, show me what you can do...."
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

*incaved under the avalanche Kup succeeds in opening a com channel towards Slag,

"Slag my dinofriend...., could you help an old man out?.... I've mis-stepped myself,... dang, almost had that purple energondispencer..."

Kup tries to move but his low energy levels and off course some avalanche debris spread across him prevent any of so,

"Damn this wasn't the way i'd thought to go out"....
The past is the greatest teacher
Slag
Gestalt Warrior
Location: In a wodden cottage somewhere in the norwegian forrest making dinobot music

Post by Slag »

Slag hears kup's voice on the commlink while delivering Octane the final blow.

"me slag come to save you, you no worry"

Slag throws away what's left of Octane and transforms to dinomode.
He signals the other dinobots and heads for the cliff where Kup is Buried.

Sludge looks at the avalance*how we get kup out* Slag shakes his head at sludge and shoves him aside. Using his flamethrower,Slag quickly creates an escape passage for Kup.

"You Kup safe now! Who those strange bot attacking enemy and Rodimus?? we go help Rodimus?"

"Me Slag no like anything."
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

"no seconds to lose my fellow comrades, " remembers me of the time i got capured on chaos...

*Kup transforms and rolls up the hill loosing some bolts on the way up,

thx Slag, this old man owes you...

the dinobots move out in his trace
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Goldbug is taken heavy damage but still manages to keep Shcokwave from sabotoaging the city. But this new attack from Sixshot is too much.

Open a comlink *to anyone help we are getting our gearboxes handed to us in the control room*

No sooner does the message goes out then the Throtalbots slam into Sixshot and Shockwave just before Skywarp warps in to pick them up.

As soon as they warp out Chase starts taken Arcee Goldbug Topspin and Twintwist and loading them onto Wideload for trasport to Ratchett. Goldbug is out cold.

*Chase to Rodumis Im having Wideload take Arcee Goldbug and the others to Ratchett they have heavy damage. I setting up a perimeiter around the control room and requesting a repair team if available*

Soundwave and his companinons seaperate from Blaster and his companions to join Megatron in his retreat onboard Scorpinok.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

TT advances slowly and haltingly.
You think only of what you can destroy. Time for a taste of oblivion yourself.
TT drops a black canister on the ground, and steps through the ensuing tear. And right out the other side. He emerges intact... his leg has been repaired with a haphazard amalgam of spare parts, scavenged parts, and car parts. His joints have been re covered with more junk and steel, his stands bolt straight and proceeds confidently, wielding the butt of his rifle like a club. the part of his face that was melted and dripping off seems to have long since re-solidified into a twisted expression of sadomasochistic glee.
I give you one last chance to join me Megatron. This time... in oblivion!
TT leaps forward with startling alacrity and swings his rifle, slamming megatron in the chestplate hard and sending him sprawling into a nearby thick forest.
Do you hear him sing?!
TT transforms into jet mode and rockets to the nearby woods, maneuvering and disappearing within, to find Megatron.

OOC: (I will be out of town tonight and tomorrow to take the graduate record exam in physics. wish me luck, i'll be back to finish this asap.)
Commander Megatron

*Rises from the dirt and spintered trees*

"HA! It will take more than that to stop me, Autobot!!"

*Looks for TT*

"Show yourself junk heap!"

(OOC)
Good luck TT with the exams. :D :wink:
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

*Kup receives the transmissions in a scattered way, he rushes towards the command center in order to establisch a perimeter, a heavy battle has been irrupting all around them,

he is just in time to see a fleeing soundwave and shockwave,

Kup accellerates onto a fallen piece of plate metal launching him in the air, whilst transforming in mid air he shouts; " Ha Deceptigoon you tought you'd get out that easely! " he blast towards them with his ion blaster,, soundwave gets hit and ejects laserbeak as a response,

Kup fals on his feet and rolls to a sitting stop, where he fires topwards laserbeak ,who answers with a rain of laser ray... and flies off

"that little mechanism of deminisched steel wraps..." Kup humbles madly into himself, before falling down on his knee, hydrolic fluids gush out at several places, the old bot had a severe battering engaging Galvatron

"I need medic attention..."

Kup transforms and rolls towards Ratchet repair room
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Stay out of this Galvatron. Or are you really that eager to die?
These are the only words that Inferno says as he takes another step towards Rodimus and aims his weapons at the Matrix of Leadership. What comes forth from his weapons is not fire, but darkness: a twisted, coiling vapor. It winds its way towards the Matrix.
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Time Traveller wrote:OOC: (I will be out of town tonight and tomorrow to take the graduate record exam in physics. wish me luck, i'll be back to finish this asap.)
OOC: Good luck TT! Also let me know about those DVD's?! I sent u a PM months ago, :? :P
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Death is not an option for me!
But if you even touch my Matrix, you will see your end!

Galvatron blasts, Rodimus Prime throwing him back away from Inferno.
Galvatron never means to aid an Autobot in battle but he did so by getting the matrix away from Inferno.

Nobody will steal that matrix unless they carry the Decepticon badge!!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

With the battle entering a new phase Deszaras takes a moment to survey the battleground. Deactivated autobots lie everywhere as do the fallen decepticons. With a flick of his wrist Deszaras orders the decepticons to gather there deactivated comrades. With onslaught, swindle brawl and the constructicons the taks porceeds swiftly. Turning his attention away from there work Deszaras looks at the autobot's city. In several places it was on fire. Galvatron was attacking some wierd creature, megatron was gone from view and most of the remaining autobots were hidden from his vision. He turns back to the construcicons and combaticons. "Take the autobot carcassess as we always need raw materials."

Most of the other cons by now were out collecting the fallen bots and cons. As they returned with a large amount of them Deszaras watches as they go out to claer away the final few bodies.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The flames in his eyes leap higher as the Matrix is snatched away. He turns angrily to face the one who did so.
Not an option? I seem to recall that you have died before. And in a way you are still dead. You are not what you were originally created to be.
Inferno holds his weapons in front of him and then pushes them together. They are engulfed in flame and Inferno holds a wickedly shaped scythe, the blade of which appears to be made of the same darkness which he had fired upon the Matrix.
You shall die again before the night is over.
He charges, swinging the scythe towards Galvatron's midsection.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The slice cuts deep in Galvatron's midsection.....
AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
Smoke and sparks exit the wound.....
You are right! I am not what I was orginally created to be!
I'M BETTER!!!
Using his remaining strength, he reaches in his compartment next to his life spark. He pulls out a faint sub-spark. He holds this spark in his hand.
Delita-1, my darling daughter, I now know why I have kept you.
Your final purpose of existance is now!
Galvatron takes the remaining spark of Delita-1 and throws it at Inferno.
As the spark makes contact with Inferno, it causes a huge explosion.
Just enough to give the wounded Decepticon a chance to leap out and excape before more damage was done.
Once the smoke was cleared, Inferno rises from the ground searching for his enemy. He looks on the ground to see an empty shell of a spark.

Galvatron takes flight holding his wound closed so no enternal ciruitry exits his body.
I need a medic before all my energon leaks out.

Galvatron exits the battle area and begins to weld his wound.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Rodimus clasps a hand to his chest, the metal of his chest plate is torn and bent and the Matrix can be seen. The smoke clears from Galvatrons uncharacteristic show of emotion as he destroys the dying spark of his daughter. Inferno stands looking around and Rodimus takes the chance to slip under some fallen panels.
In his new hiding place Rodimus starts to fold back the torn metal to try to cover the matrix

Damn it, what the hell is going on here. Why are TT and Inferno attacking us?

Rodimus opens the comm

Arcee? Goldbug? is the control room secure? If you can hear me be careful, TT and Inferno are back. But they attacked Megatron and me. Be careful!
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Rodumis this is Chase I have the controlroom sucrue I have sent Wideload carring Arcee and Goldbug to Ratchett for repairs They have taken heavy damgae we await futher orders.

Blaster notices the Deceptions gathering the bodies of there fallin comrads and grabbing some autobots that have fallen His circits steam. He notices Fort Max and askes him to to help stop the cons from taken the fallen comrads. Fort Max agrees and opens fire on the combaticons and construticons. Omega Supreme has rebooted and opens fire also Blaster with his tape companions start gathering the fallen autobots with the help of Hoist Seaspray and Computron (OCC since you gave us permision to use you :P ) and take them to the repair bay

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"Scorponok move claer now." Deszaras shouts as the combaticons and constructiocns load the last of what they could grab into his hold and the fire aimed at the large decepticon intensifies. "Commander, galvatron we are pulling out to avoid furthur damage. contact blitzwing at trypticon for pick up." he rapidly speaks into the com channel. The cons on the top of scorponok are lowered into his interior as he transforms into scorpion mode. Scorponok digs into the ground to avoid being hit by any more of the fire coming from the autobots.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC(BACK!)
BIC:

Megatron stalks through the forest in search of his aggressor, and is stepping over a fallen tree when...
TRICK OR TREAT, SLAGGER!
The tree snaps up, slamming Megatron in the codpiece and flinging him into another thick tree trunk. TT steps out, a large boulder in one hand. He hurls it, battering Megatron hard and denting in his thick armor.
You want war, you battlemonger? You've got one right here.
He grins, a twisted, melted-face grin.
Commander Megatron

*Thinks to self*

"I have got to get outta here!! What the hell is going on, TT and Inferno attacking me and Rodimus?!?!"

*Into the comm*

"Blitzwing, come and get me NOW!"

*Dives at TT who knocks him down with his rifle butt.*

"Autobot, you will die at my hands slowly, oh so slowly"

*The 2 robots come together in a clash of metal*