Autobot City

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Autobot City

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*Rodimus watches as the last of the rubble is taken away and the final repairs are dealt with after the battle. He is happy with how things have gone and stands looking up into the sky and his mind begins to wander*

"Kup, my old friend, why did you have to leave? what were you thinking? Now that I have earned the respect of our kind and hold the Matrix once more I will find you, not even death will keep you from my side."

*Rodimus walks off slowly so no one notices as he heads for the launch bay*
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*As Rodimus enters the Launch bay, Magnus waits patiently. The doors open to the hanger*

Rodimus, don't think for a moment that I am going to allow you to do this on your own! That old bot taught me everything I know. There are plenty here that can defend the city, so don't even think about trying to go off half-cocked and unprotected.

Have you thought about the fact that whatever has kept him from us might be more for one Autobot, yes , even a Matrix holder from finding him?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC (you know, all we need is Springer and we'd have the major movie cast of Autobots. Not to mention a bit of a mess with RP and Arcee running around...)
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

*Meanwhile, Arcee's new ship exits the sol system.*

I must remember to send Wheeljack an energon basket as thanks for building this for me...

*Arcee leans forward and, with a feeling of anxiousness, pulls a lever to engage her turbo thrusters. The ship zooms faster into the darkness of space, heading toward the general direction of Dramedan.*

Rodimus is right, Kup--you're out there somewhere. He can feel your presence through the Matrix. And I'm going to be the one to find you.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

"Magnus...... as always my friend you have our best interests at heart. Thank you."

*Rodimus opens his comm panel*

"Arcee, come in please......" *nothing but static* "That's not good!" *opens a new channel*
"Perceptor, This is Rodimus, scan Autobot City for Arcees spark. Her comm panel isn't responding."

*moments later the reply comes back*

"Commander, after a thorough examination and some cursory investigations, I have discovered that Arcee departed Autobot city approxamitely 20 earth minutes ago in her personal intergalactic vehicle."

"HUH? Arcee has an intergalac......spaceship? when the heck did that happen? Remind me to have a word with Wheeljack when we get back!"

*Rodimus steps aboard Arc-7*

"Magnus, Lets go."
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Arcee is gone? The only good thing is that Wheeljack's engine design does leave a unique signature. If yo9u give me a few moments with the sensors I may be able to find a trace of her ship when we leave the Ionosphere.

*Begins to fiddle with sensor controls*

Of course, if you have any idea where she may be headed, that could save a couple of hours of scanning. From the sound of it though, this was an unauthorized launch?
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

"Well I didn't even see her leave, but if I know Arcee as well as I think I do, she headed to find Kup. Which means she'll be headed for the Dramedan system."

*Rodimus stares at the star map on the screen and starts to think to himself*

"Magnus, I'm sure that's where she will be." *Flips open his comm panel* "Jazz, I need someone to oversee the final repairs in my absence, with Optimus having gone missing too and Magnus accompanying me, this honour falls to you my friend. Good luck, till all are one."

*Rodmius takes the seat at the flight deck*

"Magnus, lets do this. Dramedan is our distination, but keep those scans going incase I'm wrong."

*Arc-7 engines rumble to life and they are gone in seconds*
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Course is set in, sensors on full sweep. Preliminary results show we are headed in the right direction. Trying narrow the band as to ensure we are headed to the correct sector. If course changes are necessary, we should know before long.

*Takes a few moments at the panel to fine tune, then turns to his comrade*

So, what did you say this time that got her so riled up to try and tackle this one alone?

*Gives a quick wink to let Rodimus know that Fembots are hard to inturpret, and even harder to predict*
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arriving on Dramedan, Arcee quickly surveys the scene around her. Finding nothing but the odd shrikebat remain, she continues to scout ahead, looking for any possible clue as to Kup's whereabouts.

She figured the others must have discovered she was missing by now. She imagined she could hear their voices through her audio sensors, calling her crazy for going out alone. Kup himself would surely scold her. "Of all the circuit glitched, diode-blown dimwittery," he would say.

It didn't matter, though. Arcee was growing tired of chasing around Decepticons, and, for that matter, her fellow Autobots. Lately she had been feeling somewhat underestimated, having to play the "fembot in distress." She aimed to change that perception--she would remind them of just how strong an ally she truly was. And she would do it by locating and rescuing a bot who had helped instill in her that very sense of fearlessness and loyalty which brought her out here in the first place.

Hmm. What's this now?

Arcee's scanners lock on to a strange, unknown signal coming from ahead. Dropping down her goggles, they zoom in on a crashed ship...

Kup?

As she continues forward, the signal grows stronger and more intense ... more familiar the closer she gets to the ruined vehicle. Could it be ... feels like ... an old quintesson frequency?

Unsurprising. But ... hmm. Signal doesn't seem to end here.

Arcee pauses for a moment and thinks. She looks up into the sky. Then, gasping suddenly, runs back toward her ship, and takes off ... for Quintessa.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

The Arc-7 enters orbit of Dramedan

Well here we are, Magnus I can't see a ship in orbit. DAMN IT, Arcee... where the heck are you? If Arcee isn't here then obviously Kup isn't either.

Rodimus pounds his fist on the control panel

Rodimus, wait, I have a faint signal coming through. Magnus studies his screen for a moment Quintessa! she's headed for Quintessa. My bet is she found something down there on Dramedan.

Magnus smiles at Rodimus and places a hand on his shoulder

She's not as helpless as you think she is at times my friend. Our main worry is finding Kup, we find Kup Arcee will be right there and holding her own.

Rodimus nods, he knows Magnus is right and with that he sets course for Quintessa
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

(*ooc, you took the words right out of my mouth Roddy! ;) I was actually gonna say the thing about how she is not that much in need of protection, if she is braving Quintessa!)
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

As Magnus is preparing for lift off, sensor alarms begin to blare

Commander, Sensor show three ships approaching from the northern hemisphere. At least two are of Cybertronian design.

I think we may not be leaving as quickly as we thought!
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Oh sh it, what are we gonna do now??

Rodimus engages maneuvering thrusters

Magnus, looks like we have some incoming and I don't recognise the ships, it says they are cybertronian but I don't recognise the configuration of their hulls.

"Rodimus, I have no idea but I don't like the looks of this."

laser blasts rock the side of the Arc-7 and the power cuts

Damn it, not now!! What the hell is this?!?!

A voice booms over the intercom

"STAND DOWN AUTOBOTS, YOU ARE NOW THE PROPERTY OF THE QUINTESSONS! YOU LIVES ARE FORFEIT AND YOU WILL SERVICE US NOW."

Magnus drops to the ground inactive as Rodimus tries to make a communication with Earth. the effort is fruitless as he too passes out.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee giggled silently to herself as she made her way further into the Quintesson courthouse. Making it past the guards was hardly a challenge with her cloaking device in place, and as she stealthily made her way around them, she resisted the urge to make faces.

As she headed further down the corridor and toward the large, main courtroom, she was surprised that no Autobot had yet caught up with her. She wondered if she should begin to worry--the ship Wheeljack had built for her was certainly no match in speed for the ARC-7, and normally Prime would be much more resourceful than this. Either way, at least they weren't yet proving to be any discouragement for her finding Kup.

"Guilty, or innocent?" The hall echoed. The hissing of the sharkticons grew louder the nearer she drew, and it made her circuits quiver. This was the end of the line--Kup was either here, or else still in a holding cell. He certainly wasn't dead--not according to the matrix.

The fembot peered around the room: in the middle, a wide pool of sharkticons; facing it, a quintesson and several guards; and in front of them stood a motionless, rather oppressed-looking Autobot.

Kup! Thank Primus!

*RUUMMMBBBLLE...*

The doors across the other side of the courtroom began to slowly lift open. Arcee snuck behind a wall and readied her pistol.

"Ready the cells," ordered a voice. "Make way for the Autobot captives."

Autobot cap--oh, no...

To Arcee's dismay, Ultra Magnus and Rodimus Prime are dragged into the room. It is then that she feels her cloaking device begin to fail...
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

The Quintesson guards drop Rodimus and Magnus at the feet of their old friend. Kup looks at them with lifeless optics. His body is Kup, but the spark and personality seem lost. Rodimus opens his optics and sees his old friend

KUP!! Help us. I can't break these bonds. Magnus stirs and awakens too

"Kup, thank the matrix. Wait. Rodimus, look at him he doesn't even recognise us"

Kup, it's me.. Rodimus.. Hot Rod.. look around you old timer, doesn't this remind you of anything? where the hell is Grimlock with his dumb petro-rabbit requests when you need him?

Rodimus looks over at the Quintesson Judge

What have you done to Kup? We escape your court and you hunt us down to make us your drones??

"SILENCE!! you escaped once, but that will not happen again, your friend is now in our control, he memories lost and his spark weak. You will be put on trial for all your sins, past, present and future!"
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

Something Tingles in his old battered body, everything seems so distand, his spark is weak but whose spark is it? his will is useless and obey's "the voices" sent into his logic circuitry , optic sensors work fadingly ,they pick up something familiar, something known but his will unresistant to recognise , why does his body tingles?, does he somehow know who he's instructed to imprison? his weak spark can't resist the orders ,his mind drafting away in a living sleep over and over he tumbles in his own consiousness , he must obey....
The past is the greatest teacher
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*The Quintesson continues*

"You stand before us accused."

*The closest Sharkticon asks in an almost chant like state*

"How do you find the accused?"

*The Quintesson replies*

"Innocent"

*All light in the chamber fades. Walls rise from the floor surrounding Rodimus, Magnus and Kup. The floor opens on one side, and an elevator brings forth four other familiar forms. Before Magnus and Rodimus are released from their bonds, Kup is joined by Optimus Prime, Sideswipe, Smokescreen, and Mirage. Mirage instantly cloaks himself, so that no optical scanner can detect him. The Quintesson declares,*

"Your punishment is combat to the death. When you have been defeated, you useless husks will be added to our army. Your spark will be as dim as those you face. Commence combat"

*The bindings release Magnus and Rodimus*

To quote Spike, "Awwww, shhhh......."
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Rodimus places his hand on Magnus' chest and pushes his friend back.

We can't fight them, they are under the control of that Bas***d up there!

Kup, Optimus, Please we don't wanna do this.

Optimus and Smokescreen jump on top of Magnus and pin him down. While Sideswipe starts to kick him. Mirage can be heard laughing, but he can't be seen.
Kup jumps at Rodimus and grabs him by the throat.

Kup..*cough*.. It's me, Rodimus. Please......eeehhh... I don't wanna hurt you old timer.

There is a slight delay, almost recognition in Kups optics. But it passes and he pins Rodimus to the wall. Rodimus stands there unable to fight back or harm his old friend.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

his warproven hydrolic pumps start working as madmen, power is sent throughout his circuit boards and primary functions take over pushing his mind further into a stasis lock , the weakend spark twitches furiously, must.... obey... , who is the one named Kup? why did the intruder call him that?, all energy gets drained to his control unit and hydrolic servo pumps, away from the logic sensors away from consiousness of a hollowed personality, commands race through the primary function unit, optics links fail once more, questions arise in the cut off logic circuitry and memmory banks, a black hole awaits his counsiousness , in last resistance he feels there is something familiar with these intruders, the pressure pumps in his hands pick up the pace, then all becomes black on the optics and audio sensors only produce static.....
The past is the greatest teacher
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Behind the wall but no longer cloaked, Arcee bears witness to the events unfolding before her with a clear vantage point. Before long she spots a bulbous metal contraption beside the Quintesson judge. Dropping down her goggles and zooming in on it, she notices five separate sources of light hovering inside--the sparks of her fellow Autobot compatriots.

"Optimus, stop!" pleads Magnus, pinned to the floor.

Arcee panics briefly, but then gathers herself. Surely, barging in on the scene would do little good. If only she could get a proper angle to shoot the device open and free the sparks, it might be enough to return everyone back to normal. Arcee aims her pistol, steadies her hand...

"And just what do you think you're doing?" Mirage unstealths himself behind her and smirks, surprising Arcee. He grabs ahold of her arms and turns her to face him. "The Quintessons allow no one to escape judgment!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHH" Magnus screams as his spark is vaccuumed out of his body and into the Quintesson's control device with the others. He steps to his feet, his mind and his optics clouded, and moves with the others toward Rodimus.

Arcee quickly knees Mirage in the stomach plate and konks her pistol over his head. He collapses onto the floor, no match for a fembot on a mission. Nothing could break her concentration now.

Formulating a plan, Arcee picks up Mirage and engages the electro-distruptor mounted on his shoulder. The photons around them bend, and in an instant the two Autobots are invisible. Arcee transforms, nudges Mirage into the passenger seat to keep herself hidden, and zooms across the room toward a struggling Rodimus Prime.

"No one escapes judgment... No one escapes... judgment..." they chant, "No one--" *KKRRRSSSHHHH*

The droned Autobots mysteriously go flying as Arcee plows through them on her way to the Quintesson judge. It buys a confused Rodimus enough time to get back to his feet.

Arcee transforms back to robot mode beside the Quintesson; she reappears as Mirage falls away from her.

"Arcee!" Rodimus shouts, relieved.

She shoots the Quint and he falls, crying out for the guards as he hits the ground. Wasting no time, Arcee blasts the metal device beside him open. The six sparks fly out and back into their respective bodies. Kup's optics flash to life... Optimus, Mirage, and the others get back their bearings just as a swarm of sharkticons begin to overtake the room...
Last edited by Arcee on Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.