We buy toys! Learn more...
Board index » Transformers Universe » Kolkular Energon Bar (archived) It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:02 am




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:49 pm 
Offline
Risky Gamblebot
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:37 pm
Posts: 1012
Location: St Louis
Good luck with your Matrix, Autobots.
Inferno cackles to himself as he steps through the portal. A moment later Reaver steps through as well, leaving Arcee alone.[/quote]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:31 pm 
Offline
Fembot Fatale
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 1521
Location: Autobot City
Arcee pauses a moment before stepping through the portal to steal a look back at her former comrades. Kup and Goldbug stare with wide eyes at the transformation of the fembot they once knew: where there was a soft pink before is now a harsh blood red; where there was a pristine white is now an impressive silver. Her shoulder wings have become sharp and serrated, and blades protrude from the sides of her wrists/forearms. Across her chest an energon bow is draped, hanging behind her back. But the most significant changes are the plate gauntlets that cover her hands.

Lass...

I'd stop there, old man. Unless you want to see what's under these gloves.

Arcee sets one foot through the portal, then turns her head back again. She peels her Autobot symbol off her chest, letting it fall to the ground.

I've no longer a need for you fools.

Anger flashes through her eyes as she steps through to what awaits her at the other side.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:00 am 
Offline
Espionage Recon Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: moonbase two
Goldbug turns his head and looks at Kup on the other repair table.

Old friend we have to get everyone up and going and fast. I dont like the looks of all this lets take this time and repair as many of our breatheren as we can.

If you have any ideas I am open to sugestions.


Opens a com Goldbug to Slag If there is anyway we can help each other let me know. Something is up and I dont like what Im feeling.

_________________
Image

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

viewtopic.php?p=89520#89520


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:31 am 
Offline
Autobot Security Chief
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:52 am
Posts: 1685
Location: belgium
Kup who is still amazed from the previous display can only nod towards GB,

his toughts dwell of again, towards space.....

he picks up Arcee's alliance symbol, "too bad lass... "

"Wheeljack, get us some welderbots here , we're gonna be wrenching tonight"

_________________
The past is the greatest teacher


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:12 am 
Offline
Espionage Recon Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: moonbase two
*Goldbug looks at Kup and Wheeljack wondering what there doing. Meanwhile thinking about Arcee and wondering why she went with TT, what will happen in the events to come.*


Chase I want you to scout the area and see if there are any other surprises and check for holes in our peremeter. I think there is something else going on here.

_________________
Image

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

viewtopic.php?p=89520#89520


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:25 pm 
Offline
Gestalt Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:39 pm
Posts: 392
Location: In a wodden cottage somewhere in the norwegian forrest making dinobot music
Deep under autobot city in a cavern, lays dinobot hq. Chromedome and the headmasters are argueing on how do assemble the lifeless robot laying on the operation bench. Slag is standing with his arm crossed in front of the comm monitor,closely watching for any intruders. Goldbug voices resonates from slag's commlink. Slag growls back into his commlink.

"me say we dinobots have things under control, we come back when we finished."

Slag turns to the headmasters

"me slag say how long?"

Chromedome looks up:not that long Slag, a couple of earth hours.

Slag looks down on Grimlocks lifeless body.Soon he thinks to himself, soon they will flea in terror, all of them!. and we will hunt them down, one by one, until there is no one left.

_________________
Image

"Me Slag no like anything."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:22 am 
Offline
Espionage Recon Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: moonbase two
*Still having that uneasy feeling Goldbug transforms and drives out of the repair bay and heads off into the earths night thinking about how this little bot ended up mixed up in the events unfolding around him when all he use to do is gather information.*



After a few hours he opens up his com Hey Kup how is your progress comming along I think we need to set up some things and get moving soon.

_________________
Image

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

viewtopic.php?p=89520#89520


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:14 am 
Offline
Autobot Security Chief
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:52 am
Posts: 1685
Location: belgium
*on the comm;
" going strong GB, Ratchet and wheeljack are including with me making overtime like a minebot in the mines of Chaos, we're getting the troops back on their feet "

Wheeljack shouts from the back to Kup that he must quit his japping on the comm and get back to welding ,

"wel GB gotta go we ned this force back on their feet, Kup out"....

_________________
The past is the greatest teacher


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:39 am 
Offline
Lieutenant Commander
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Posts: 4260
Location: Classified
Skyquakes communication reached stalker who is still watching the autobots. At skyquakes ocommand stalker initiates his autobot transformation. As his transformation finishes an autobot symbol appears on his shoulders. He heads into the city. The guards do not stop him as he passes them. Without a word being spoken Stalker heads for the autobots main computer terminal.

_________________
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:29 pm 
Offline
Espionage Recon Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: moonbase two
As Goldbug is riding and thinking he finds himself near the old Arc memory circts start flashing so Goldbug starts looking around worried about getting the Matrix back TT and Arcee knowing that what ever will happen wont be on earth and not having transportation what can the Autobots can do???? Or do they Goldbug starts looking for an old shuttle that may or may not work and finds it!!!!!! He starts running a sytem check and shouts the an earth expression


BINGO Goldbug to Kup when we get everyone ready I have found our ride back to Cybertron!!!!!!!! Finishing sytem check now and warming up the engines!!!!!

_________________
Image

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

viewtopic.php?p=89520#89520


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:42 pm 
Offline
Autobot Security Chief
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:52 am
Posts: 1685
Location: belgium
*on the comm;

"Great GB, omega supreme is still in stasis lock, so a shuttle would be nice, i'll gather Hound ,Mirage and Ironhide, this mission could use some stealth as we are outnumbered 5 to 1 against the deceptigoons "

*a message from Blaster rolls through the comm shortly afterwards;

"Heya Kup i've intercepted communication that there is an alarm state on Kaon at the decepticons ,any ideas?"

*Kup grins silently ," we"ll check it out on our way to cybertron Blaster, good work , keep^scanning for incoming foe's"

Kup's little switcheroo of the ceremonial barges had worked out fine, now he needs to travel after it for backup, wich GB proudly had managed

"Hound, Mirage , Ironhide report to me asap in the repair bay, where gonna make a little trip in the park..."

"GB can you bring the ship arround? we need to take some equipment too from repair... see you in a couple of breems, Kup out..."

the grin has widened on Kup's face, there gonna get a rowdy battle like back in the ol' days...

_________________
The past is the greatest teacher


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:10 pm 
Offline
Espionage Recon Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: moonbase two
Step ahead of you "oldtimer" Im about to land in the courtyard lets kick some but!!!!! Throttlebots meet me at the shuttle landing in the courtyard!!!!

It seems for once things are working out Goldbug thinks and things start to get loaded into the just landed Shuttle. Goldbug finds Kup

Thanks for all the support and advice you have gave me but is there anything we should look out for??

Kup stands there looking a little puzzled wondering how the short time the matrix was with Goldbug how he has changed

_________________
Image

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

viewtopic.php?p=89520#89520


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:42 pm 
Offline
Autobot Security Chief
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:52 am
Posts: 1685
Location: belgium
the veteran within Kup, opens the rear cargo ramp of the shuttle and Hound, Mirage and Ironhide start loading up remaining weapons and some energon cubes,

Kup jumps in and slams the operating lever to the closed position,

*on the comm;

"GB take this heap towards Cybertron, whe have a matrix to retrieve!" ...

Kup mutter to himself;and the shell that will be surrounding it once more....

_________________
The past is the greatest teacher


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:47 pm 
Offline
Espionage Recon Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: moonbase two
As everyone is forced into there seat buy thrusters that havent felt this much force comming out of them in awhile the shuttle streaks out of earths atmosphere.

As Kup makes his way to the cocpit and sits down Goldbug looks at him seeing that there alone noticing that they both have something on there mind Goldbug starts

So Kup anything I need to know before we get to cybertron and you may want to keep you eyes on the readouts this old buckett is getting pushed hard and not many sidetrips I hope

_________________
Image

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

viewtopic.php?p=89520#89520


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:58 pm 
Offline
Autobot Security Chief
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:52 am
Posts: 1685
Location: belgium
"All in its time GB, now i have my hands full with the diales here to keep this junker in one piece,
I brought Wreck-Gar along so he can do a routine on the hull and do repairs if needed"...

*Kup relays the power cells directly to the engines core for more traveling speed...

*on the comm;

"Blaster here, stuff seems to get ugly on Kaon just in case you needed to know"

"thx Blaster wish us luck.... Kup out"

The booster of the shuttle kicks in and presses the bots into there seats

_________________
The past is the greatest teacher


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:03 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant Commander
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Posts: 4260
Location: Classified
With most of the autobots en route to cybertron stalker renders blaster unconcious with a single blow and get to work on the autobots computer network. He downloads and erases the data on the computer. After a few astroseconds the computer is wiped clean and all of the information belong to stalker. Without waiting for blaster to recover he leaves the city in the same way he entered. Right past the sentry and out onto the roads.

_________________
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:20 pm 
Offline
Espionage Recon Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: moonbase two
Just as Stalker hit the roads there is a thunderous boom from above and Jetfire transforms right infrount of Stalker!!!

Where do you thing your going???? Your not an autobot that is for sure!!

_________________
Image

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

viewtopic.php?p=89520#89520


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:30 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant Commander
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Posts: 4260
Location: Classified
"I have no time for you now" Stalker shouts and smashes jetfire to the ground. "Falcon, sky dive, snare, talon" attack.
the four smaller jets pin jetfire down with missiels as stalker turns his balistic missile at the gates of autobot city. He fires it and a cloud of debris and dust get thrown up by the expolsion. As it clears the predators are gone.

"Damn" jetfire exclaims and hits the ground.

_________________
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:42 am 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:43 am
Posts: 1561
Location: Autobot city, Earth
It has been one earth day since Rodimus awoke aboard Sky lynx. He is sitting on a bed in Ratchets Repair centre inside autobot city. Everyone seems to be giving him a wide bearth. He can't help but notice some of the looks he is getting. Looks of distrust, fear and in some cases anger.

I just wish I knew what the heck is going on here. No one will give me a straight answer and the way people are looking at me, you would think I have a decepticon logo on my chest.

Rodimus realises he is talking to himself and stops. He stands up off the bed.

Oh no you dont. says Ratchet I have a lot more tests I need to run on you before....he turns and walks away mid sentence

..you trust me? his words fall on deaf audio senors

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:37 am 
Offline
Autobot Security Chief
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:52 am
Posts: 1685
Location: belgium
Kup walks through the sliding doors and finds Rodimus sitting on the repair table staring away,..

"Hiya Lad, I think it would be neat if you'd get the full story bout now ey?"

*Kup sits down at Rodimus' side and tels him the story of Arcee's "betrayal" and the switcheroo of coffins"

"So Lad don't be anxious towards the other bots, we have gone through a lot of stuff lately, let Ratchet take care of you,... and.... keep it between us, i'm not in the mood for a mutiny "

Kup pics the readout of the table and checks some medical data on RP

_________________
The past is the greatest teacher


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.