Deep Space/ Miscellaneous Planets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

The Aetherspite's survey drone reaches the coordinates given to Warpstorm. The transwarp cells whine as the probe drifts towards Warpstorm. When the probe gets close enough, the cells overload, creating a huge explosion.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The blast sends Warstorm spinning off from his location. Some of the heat melts his chest armor. He then crashes into a nearby asteroid. Stasis lock immenent. Auto repair cycle will begin in 1.3 cycles.

Just before he does go into his repair cycle and the accompanying Styasis lock he transmits a message to Destoroyah. "Mission failed" Is all he can transmit before his stasis lock commences.
Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

As soon as Galvatron is back on board Destoroyahs ship moves off following the trans warp wake of the autobot vessel. As they reach the ships jump coordinates The message comes in fro Warstorm.

"Overcast halt" Destoroyah says and the ship comes to a halt. "Send Warstorm a medidrone and reevaluate our targets course."

"WillDoCommander."Overcast says as he pressess a button that launches a torpedo style object towards the source of Warstorms transmission. After he has done this he turns his attention to the scanners.

"Remember scan for the ships trans warp wake. Throw in the gravity field impulse scanner's data as well to predict where we need to head"

"SureThingWouldYouLikeFriesWithThat"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron sits down in his chair and buckles up....

You guys really know how to hunt down your prey!
Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

galvatron wrote:Galvatron sits down in his chair and buckles up....

You guys really know how to hunt down your prey!
"Vorns of experience" Destoroyah replies.

"WarpWakeLockedOn" Overcast shouts

Destoroyah presses the button on his command console and his ship speeds into warp space hounding the autobot ships energy wake.

"This trace is fresh. We should catch up with them within a few megacycles." Destoroyah says turning towards Galvatron. "How many autobots will be between us and the target. A good bounty hunter stockpiles enough ammunition to destroy a small moon but its always good to make sure."

The repair drone reaches Warstorm and gets to work patching up the mechs systems and aror.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

There numbers are meaningless to me.
The more the merry I always say!
I love the action! Wich I have not seen in a long time!!

Let's hustle!!!!!!
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Little does Destoroyah that he's actually following the wake created by a smaller drone launched from the survey probe and the Aetherspite's trail is nowhere near his location.
Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

A strange blurr appears in the bridge of the ship and Warstorm appears. "I am sorry my commander but you are heading in the wrong direction. You are following the drones wake. These are the real course settings." Warstorm says as he uploads the course data into the ship as it turns from its present course onto the new one he provides.

Destoroyah checks the heading and where it will take them. "Well Galavtron do you know of a planet called Terra? Cause thats where we are heading." He says.

Overcast cuts in before he can be stopped. "ItsTheThirdPlanetFromThissystemsSun.HomeToMillionsOfOrganicCreatures.ItIs71%WaterAndwasThebaseOfOperationsForTheautobotsAndDecepticonsDuringThe PreCybertronPhaseOfTheWar.ItHasOneNaturalSatellite."

"Ok" Destoroyah replies slightly confused "How long till we arrive?"

"With My guidance and tracking skills 1 megacycle" Warstorm says. "When we are in range I will warp you inside there craft"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I don't care what planet they seek shelter from!!
All I want is to accomplish this mission!!!
Do you know how much GIGGITY time this has taken away from me!!?
Being out here in space with all of you blundering fools is really taking a toll on my freetime!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC: say, how did you find out that it was a drone while in warp? also, where'd you pick up the new trail, not knowing its origins, while not even near where the new trail started?
Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

Time Traveller wrote:OOC: say, how did you find out that it was a drone while in warp? also, where'd you pick up the new trail, not knowing its origins, while not even near where the new trail started?
Sorry my fault. I wasn't clear enough. This is what I meant to cover/say in the post: -

They reached Warstorms coordinates by following the drone, exiting warp space as they do so. He having healed enough to do warped back on board.

Warstorm had taken multiple readings when the Ætherspite entered warp drive. He then inputted his data of the ships heading and the signatures of there warp engines. {after the transwarp cells were changed}

Destoroyahs ship then entered warp space after the data was inputted. The predictional systems within the craft designated that terra would be there estimated destination.
Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

"You want to do what?" Destoroyah adds.

"Take that warp flux route" Warstorm replies

"Why?"

"We are well over halfway to our destination and by using that warp flux we can jump closer to our goal."

"Very well. Your last tip worked pretty well so why not." Destoroyah says aiming and flying into the flux.

In earths orbit a warp exit point shimmers into view followed by the prow of Destoroyahs ship. As the bridge clears the warp flux jump Destoroyah gets his first look at there destination. they have ended up between the planets natural satellite and the planet itself.

"WeHaveArrivedAtOurDestinationHalfAMegacycleEarlierThanEstimated" Overcast says "TheWarpWakeSignatureIsVeryStrong. TheEnemyCraftIsoutOfSensorRadius."

"Autobot beacons active. Shining like flares in the darkness." Warstorm shouts excitedly.

"AutobotGunshipDetected" Overcast says

"Good good. Bring main weapons online and plot firing tragectories." Destoroyah says tapping his fingers on his command chair.
Overlord
City Commander

Post by Overlord »

Decepticon warship, this is Overlord. The autobots have sabotaged our operations here on earth. I am in the process of hunting them down in the vicinity.. Is there any autobot activity in orbit, acknowledge?
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Autobot activity is very low at this moment

Autobots attacking our HQ on Earth??!!

CAMBREAKER must be behind this!!!

BLAST ALL THAT WEAR THE AUTOBOT BADGE!
Ask questions later!
Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

"So they got away?" Destoroyah asks

"They believe they did" Warstorm replies. " The way you used a shrapnel fragment from one of your torpedoes as a tracking device when it got trapped in that shuttle was brilliant."

"TheGuidanceSystemsAreSetToTheWarpWakeReadingsFromTheAutobotCraft" Overcast remarks.

Destoroyah nods before initiating his ships drives and resuming the chase. As he does so he thinks. "Overcast do we have any of those EMP torpedoes left?"

Overcast ponders this for a moment before replying "YesWeHaveEnoughForTwoFullSalvos."

"Prepare them for use."
Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

OOC:
this is what destoroyahs ship looks like:

It does have deployable laser cannons, multiple torpedo ports, a large cannon mounted centrally in the hull. [the prow must separate so it can be fired. ] In addition to a powerful shield generator, warp and hyperdrive engines enhanced tracking systems, minefield dischargers and multiple close defence lasers.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

As Destoroyah's ship flies through transwarp space, it approaches and activates the anti-battleship mines Minerva lay as the Aetherspite fled. The mines magnetize and fly towards the ship, readying their immense explosive charges.
Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

The ships sensors alert Destoroyah and his crew about the presence of the mines.

"Do they really expect that to work?" Destoroyah asks as he chuckles. "Overcast activate the magnetic repulsors and the EMP turrets."

Overcast presses a few buttons and the ships shiled alters its frequency and the mines start parting before it. EMP turrets slide from the hull and lock into there mounts before automatically disrupting the detonation circuitry of the mines.

Good. These autobots are turning out to be more foolish than I realized. Did they really think that my craft lacks anti mine systems seeing as it can deploy them. Destoroyah thinks as he watches the scanner data on his screen. The autobot craft had a small head start over them and was currently beyond the limit of his tracking systems but with his ships superior speed and Warstorm on navigation Destoroyah knew that they would soon be within sensor range then they could start on phase 2 of the plan.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

OOC: Destoroyah this is getting ridiculous. You can't just magically invent devices to counter whatever we throw at you. The entire point of a minefield is to force you to take a different route, or at least slow down to deal with them. Retroactively turning a torpedo shard into a tracking device when your weapons didn't penetrate the shields is another example. Godmodding against a ship that's full of PC Autobots is a huge example of what we try to avoid here.
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

OOC: Exactly, Rattrap. What you're doing, Destoroyah, has a simple name: it's called cheating. And cheating makes the game no fun for anyone. Enjoy the challenge of the hunt, don't Godmod your way around every obstacle.