Deep Space/ Miscellaneous Planets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT rolls up quick, standing face to face with stalker, as Skyquake charges off to the camp of autobots. A menacing gleam appears in his eyes.*
"Now, I will be your opponent." It's you and me. Let's dance! TRANSFOOOORM! *TT hits the ground as a tank, his turret swiveling to aim at Stalker*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Stalker watches as the tanks turet rotates to face him. As it fires he dives clear of the shot. Before TT can fire again stalker transforms and locks on with his only remaining large rocket. "Better help your autobuddies" he shouts at TT as he fires the large missile at the autobot spacecraft. He turns round in his vehicle mode and stars to accelerate towards the latent astrotrain.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Transfoorm! *TT switches to robot mode, grabbing the rocket. He is quickly pulled off his feet, but it slows the rocket... long enough for him to transform into jet mode, arms still wrapped around the rocket. He pulls up on his ailierons, brakes, rudders, the flaps and control surfaces screaming against the stress.*
YEEAAGGHHHH!
*but even as his airbrakes let go and fly off behind him, he manages to get the rocket turned around, flying for a spot along stalkers path to astrotrain...* Eat it, coward!
*TT spirals down towards the autobot ship, transforming in midair. he tumbles and hits the ground hard, bouncing once. his body is covered in stress marks and fractures, one of the wings protruding above his shoulder is folded down around his left arm. he sits up slowly, optics caked with dirt* guys? y'there? did i git'em?
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Seeing the missile approaching his direct path stalker alters his course rapidly but is still caught a glancing blow by the blast from the missile. The blast disables his right side track mechanisms so he is forced to transform and run for astrotrain. From the visible damage the shuttle would not fly but Quake could still be reactivated. Bounding up the ramp Stalker quickly reconnects Quakes components and reactivates him. Without saying a word Quake transforms and rolls out onto the moons surface. Sensing autobots the maddened tank decepticon charges in there direction. Without any other course of action Stalker collects his spare missiles for his launcher from the compartment inside astrotrain and heads out to do battle with reloading his empty missile launcher as he does so.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Primus, TT!

Arcee runs over to her fallen comrade, helping him to his feet and leading him to the safety of the ship.

You got him all right--that was incredible. Rest now. We need to get you back and patched up.

She lies him down and starts to head back outside.

And, TT? Thanks for saving my ship. I owe you one.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Damn right. So does your ship. Go finish him for me...
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

*Kup sees Arcee rushing for Time Traveler who seems to be fairly damaged by his heroïc effort ,

Damn Arcee don't get in the open, you're a sitting duck there !,so is TT

"Sideswipe, Give me covering fire NOW!, I'm going to help Arcee and TT out

*Kup Transformes into his pickup mode and dashes off throwing a dust cloud off the rear tyres,

He speeds towards Arcee and TT and just before reaching them he transform into midair landing in covering position for Arcee and TT,

"Comon Arcee you take his left side Lass! I'll take his right ,we need to get him aboard the ship for repairs ,

*Kup and Arcee pull TT towards the ship, Kup even gives covering fire from his ion blaster,

*opens comm with Magnus ;"Ultra Magnus ,this is Kup , you and Rodimus take care of stalker! will ya? and keep an eye open for the Lad, we need him in one piece,

I hope you brought pills against travellsickness TT , where going to have a rough ride if we get of this moon,

*Kup helps Arcee loading TT on the ramp elevator,
"Take care of him will you Lass?" he reloads his ion blaster energy pack and Transforms into his alt mode, skiding away to help the others in battle......
The past is the greatest teacher
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

With blasts impactinga all around him skyquake is snapped from his maddened rant by the sounds of the autobot voices. Stuill unable to see them clearly he simply fires in ther egeneral direction with his missile launcher. The missiles vary wildly on where they impact with some exploding close to the ship but not actually hitting it.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Having been to close to the last volley's impact Magnus is thrown to the ground. He was not caught in the blast itself, but the shockwave overcame is already weakened form. Mirage once again has not been accounted for.*

"He'll never see me coming!"

*Cloaked and in vehicle mode, Mirage races towards stalkers feet from behind, and rams the robot. Stalker is knocked into air backwards, landing on his head. The damage seemingly done*

"Oh, my aching spoiler!"

*With Stalker on the ground momentarily, the more pressing matter is the tank headed for his comrades.*

"Heh, Quake is as slow as an Andorian snailbot compared to me!"

*Turning on his turbofans, so as to insure he is as low to the ground as possible, Mirage uses his wedged shape to ram himself under the right side treads of Quake, this upennds the tank and sends it onto it's turret. The force from the impact dislodges several hastily repaired parts... the life drains out of the tank, and the treads stop moving. Quake is now as lifeless as he had been minutes ago*

"Time to take out the trash!"
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee lifts up Magnus and chucks him into the ship.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

With his internal repairs having now rebooted his optic sensors Skyquake can see clearly once more. Aiming carefully he opens fire with another salvo of missiles towards the autobots.

Stalker watches as he rises from the ground. The earlier damage done to his right track mechanisms are agitated by the sneak attack. He feels pain as his right shoulder gaurd detachs and drops to the ground. With his left hand he opens fire on the autobots with his missile launcher. Rapidly running out of ammo Stalker looks for more weapons. His optics focus on Quakes target masters. He limps towards them.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

I don't think Computron is going to arrive in time, but he is weakening. Keep the barrage going. We need to drop this guy if we are gonna get off this rock and back to Earth to check on Autobot city.

Rodimus barks orders as he lets loose with his own weapons

Keep at it Autobots he is almost out of ammo, we will get him soon.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The autobot fire that impacted all over his frame was far to weak to any more than an annoyance. Skyquake again targeted the autobots that were hiding in cover near there ship. by his count only three remained fully functional. somewhere on the moon was stalker but with the lack of any other fire but his Skyquake assumed that he was alone. Until more fire started to hit the autobots positions. With his clip depleted in his missile launcher Skyquake rotates his wing mounted ammo holders and collects another set of missiles. After loadiong them into his launcher his barrage resumes. He smiles to himself as his systems start to come back online due to his internal repair mechanisms.

While the autobots concentrating on Skyquake Stalker had collected the dual targetmaster cannons from near the inactive Quake and had opened fire on the autobots.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

*OOC* Stalker lets not get too carried away here, you are up against Ultra Magnus and Rodimus Prime, throw in Arcee and Kup as well and you are in bother. Then add TT to the mix as well. As strong as Stalker is he is no match for Magnus, Prime and TT. So cut while your ahead and...

*Back in Character* "Return to base or repairs and new orders!!"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Running out of ammo and with his battle circuitry comiong back online and telling bhim he could not win here Skyquake runs a diagnostic that tells him he is sp[acworthy. Then upon hearing megatrons transmission Skyquake grumbles about the autobots. He transforms back into jet mode. Sweeping low over the moons surface he collects Stalker, Quake and Astrotrain before activating his afterburners.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

*ooc* Thankyou Stalker, lets keep it at least on an even keel.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT comes to sometime later, seeing Kup sitting on the bench across from him*
Oooooh ssslag.... I haven't hurt this bad since... *he wipes the ash and grime from his face. He looks out a viewport and sees stars going by*
Where are we? *He looks around, seeing the other 'bots, Magnus sitting in his inner robot mode, affecting what repairs he can to his trailer*

"We're on our way back home, lad." answers Kup.

That's good to hear. Ough. I got a nasty burr in my rotator... *TT rotates his left shoulder around, it bumps into his folded over wing* ooo... I'm gonna feel that tomorrow...
*TT pulls a small tool box stored on the rack of his tank turret (much of which forms his chest) and starts affecting what small repairs he can with the tools and parts at hand.*
How's everyone else doing? How's the ship?
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Rodimus stands overlooking his comrades as they start to carry out basic repairs that will see them over until they reach earth and get to a CR chamber

I proud of you all, I sometimes wonder why I was chosen to lead us when we have such great warriors as you Magnus, when we have the expertise of others like you TT and Kup. And I stand and watch you all patching yourselves up, I can't help but think to myself "If only someone else were to lead, would we be in this state now?".

Rodimus' head lowers, his optics looking at the floor. As some autobots try to talk to him he simply turns and walks into a private room and the door slides closed behind him.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

ooc: Where do I begin?
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Arcee hands the controls over to Kup.

Take over, will you? I'll be just a minute.

She gets up and walks into the private room where she finds Rodimus lost in his thoughts.

There's a strict "no sulking" rule on my ship, you know. I wouldn't want to have to throw you out.

Rodimus looks at her, unamused.

Rod ... all that trouble I went through looking for Kup? That wasn't just for him, or for me.

She turns to leave, then stops and looks back solemnly.

I did that for you.

Arcee takes her seat once more at the ship's helm. In a short while, the team lands safely back in Autobot City.