Deep Space/ Miscellaneous Planets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

OOC: sorry. bad wording again. What I meant about the torpedoes is that during the attack on your ship Warstorm scanned its warp signature and thus thats what he followed.

IC:

"EnginePowerDown40%.EnergyReservesNearingCritical" Overcast chimes.

"So we have to stop to refuel?"Destoroyah asks

"YesWellReserveDontLastForeverChangingCourseToNearestRefuelingStation."

"This will make there trail go cold."

"OK then. Warstorm continues to follow them while we refuel and restock this craft." Destoroyah puts his head in his hand and slumps into his command chair.

I can take some comfort in the fact that the autobots mat son be in a similar situation
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

NEAR PLANET MICRO

In jetfighter mode, Sixshot drifted through the galaxy, unknowingly ending up in Autobot territory. Sixshot had to much on his mind to care or even notice. He'd been questioning to himself, the recent induction of infamous Autobot warriors Rodimus Prime and Arcee, who now bore the Decepticon badge! What would compel the self-righteous Autobot Leader and the Fembot Warrior from the path of an Autobot so suddenly, to the point where they despised and betrayed the Autobots they fought along side of just a few breems ago?!

Sixshot's thoughts were suddenly and swiftly interrupted by a mysterious, yet familiar voice that rang out, coursing through Sixshot's very frame, to the core.

"Why have you come here?"

The sting of the voice entered his body through a battle scar; a scar he received long ago; a scar that could not be mended, manipulated or molded!

The voice entered through this still open wound, and racked his pain receptors, jolting Sixshot back to reality!

Taking a moment to stabilize, Sixshot scanned the area. Sixshot however had no time to recover, since the owner of the voice appeared before Sixshot out of thin air.

Sixshot transformed into robot mode and called out the name of the Transformer that bore the symbols of an Autobot

"Greatshot; Staff Officer of Six Clan!" Sixshot said, suprised to see him here

The stoic, Six Clan Staff Officer, acknowledged Sixshot as a fellow ranking officer of the Six Clan with a bow, and said, "I ask again, why are you here?"

Sixshot was taken aback, now realizing that he was near Planet Micro! A fact that had eluded Sixshot due to his slight daydreaming.

Sixshot answered, "Well, it would appear that somehow by fate, I ended up in your stetch of the galaxy! My apologies!'Sixshot bellowed.

"Unnecessary, old friend, albeit odd that fate chose you to appear near an Autobot planet, while still bearing the mark of your past and present sins!"pointing at Sixshot's Decepticon symbols.

"You must be joking, right?"Sixshot questioned, sarcastically. "I have not betrayed the mark I was created with!" Sixshot said, mockingly, now pointing at the Autobot symbols Greatshot now doned.

"I have chosen redemption, Sixshot" Greatshot bellowed as he moved his hand across the emblem of the Autobots.

"You and I, both served the Decepticon cause and ideology, with the utmost respect and honor, because back then it meant something. Megatron brought about much needed change to Cybertron. Megatron had followers, us included, that stood for his cause. But once Megatron changed Cybertron for the better, he became twisted and corrupted by the same power that had once enslaved him!"Sixshot started, but Greatshot continued, "In his lust for power, he crushed he defenseless under his heel and the slaughtered the innocent!"

"Innocent!" Sixshot interrupted, "Defenseless?!"Sixshot protested, "Those you claim were so innocent, were not as they appeared!" "Those who did not hold a weapon or a clenched fist, did their dirt in the background, wielding rhetoric and backdoor politics, to slaughter and enslave!" "They were the ones who preyed on the weak, the--"

Greatshot smirked, which started Sixshot. Once Greatshot got Sixshot's attention, he intervened, "Listen to yourself! Attempting to justify that man's megalomaniacal behavior!" Greatshot squinted, "He's brainwashed you into believing his way is the right way." "Can you honestly say that you'd rather prey on the innocent and defenseless, no matter what their sins are, instead of engaging in combat against an opponent that you have no chance, at all, of defeating?!"

"Better still, you actually overcoming this unbeatable opponent, with the sheer will to "LIVE" and FIGHT another, even stronger opponent?!" "How long has it been since your were at the brink of defeat, by a stronger opponent and you, against all odds, still came out on top?!"
Greatshot gave Sixshot a moment to think about his answer.

Sixshot tried to quickly reply, but fell short, and sullenly replied, "It has been a while." Sixshot hung his head.

Greatshot saw his words cut deep, like a "mortal wound"

Greatshot pointed at Sixshot's battle scar, saying, "You bear the mark of this will to "LIVE!" Almost on cue, a sudden sting racked Sixshot's battle scar! Sixshot winced and put his arm over the scar"That one fought for something!" "They knew their PATH!"

Greatshot turned and phased out of visibility, but his final words could still be heard,

"Find your true PATH, Sixshot, and "SEIZE IT!"

All fell silent, in the space that Sixshot now inhabited, Alone.
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

OOC: Sorry for the story-dump, but it was the only way I could set the scene, and I thought I'd give some quick information about the above post! I'll be introducing Greatshot into the Autobot Roster, so role-players that aren't familiar with the character, can understand where he comes from!

Also, in the above post, when Greatshot phases in and out of visibility, he's using ninjutsu, or the art of the ninja! I'll set up a link when I introduce Greatshot in the Autobot Roster, so you can better understand it, but 2 visualize the effect, think like Dragonball Z, if anyone is familiar with the cartoon, when they phase in and out, while attacking each other!

Can't remember what they called it, tho, :? It's been a long time! I think it was called speed movement, :wink:

I really can't think of a more recent example, :oops: ! Maybe a hologram, sort of distorted and then coming in clear! Of course, vice versa, when phasing out, :P
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Sixshot pondered the words of his comrade and rival, still feeling the unnatural sting of the permanent scar that he wore at his waist.

"UNREPAIRABLE!" is what the med-bots told him!

Normally, this type of scar would have been given to him by an "unbeatable opponent", as Greatshot had mentioned earlier. This was, however, not the case.

This particular opponent was not trained or a highly skilled warrior; Sixshot knew that this particular warrior probably had just took up arms, in self-defense; however, something would make this warrior to be "extra-ordinary"

Faced with unsurmountable odds, something set "her" apart from all the other fodder that dared to face Sixshot; and that "something special" was the will to "LIVE!"

That single reason, has, in the past, given microbots the power to befall Cybertronian Giants! This untapped power, unfortunately, was not enough to befall Sixshot, this time, but would instead, leave a mark that Sixshot would bear forever. A constant reminder of what he had pushed aside, long ago!

What had he become, Sixshot, now thinking back! Was it too much to ask to spare this warrior? Despite their will, Sixshot had ignored it, in order to maintain foolish pride?!

Sixshot thought about this and what his comrade/rival said as he transformed into jetfighter mode and headed in the direction of Cybertron.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron's patience burn out.

If I am going to find Cambreaker I'm gonna have to do it myself!

Galvatron finds an excape pod aboard the ship and heads back to Iacon
Solo.

I feel the trail has ended here. I must go back to the NEW Decepticon headquarters and come up with a new strategy.... or an old one! I should check up on my "PREPERATION F" idea.
Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

Having left the star port with a fully refueled and rearmed ship Destoroyah was angry.

"Well how much time did we lose thanks to that ion Storm?" He grumbles.

"Fourteen megacycles" Warstorm replies "but thanks to the tune up our ship received we have narrowed down our lost time."

"alright, where is this trace leading us to Warstorm" Destoroyah says

"Well ever since we found this trace left by the autobots craft they've been heading in one direction." Warstorm says "It would seem that they thought that we had given up and stopped all pretence of stealth"

"Excellent how long before we catch them?" Destoroyah asks

"LessThanFourMegacycles" Overcast says butting into the conversation.

Destoroyah chuckles to himself at this announcement.
Destoroyah
Targetmaster

Post by Destoroyah »

"There exit trace is here commander" Warstorm says from the nav console.

"Good, Reemerge into real space, charge all weapons and shields, battle stations." Destoroyah shouts rotating the weapon control keypads round in his command throne.

The large craft shuts down its warp drive systems and returns to normal space. A metallic planet lies before them on the view screen.

"Ha, cybertron, just the place I'd expect a cowardly autobot to run to." Destoroyah announces. "all ahead full speed, shields online"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

continued from the Decepticon table.....

Galvatron sits in the captains chair that resembles a large throne.
Placed in the center of the ship with a grand view of the space path to earth.

They already produced a hole in the ozone layer? Are these fools suicidal?
I hope so! This will make it a lot easier for me to destroy them all.

So then how about if we tell each country leader that another country leader has nuclear missiles pointing at them... This will raise the security levels and cause all the countries to aim nuclear missiles at each other.
Then all it will take is for one nervous leader to push a button.

The other decepticons realize now that they are on the ship to earth that Galvatron really has no idea what he is going to do once he gets there.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The lacking of direction that Galvatron seemed to have was interesting. Megatron had never been without a plan or a backup plan for that matter. The plans Galvatron had proposed seemed reasonable, but the Decepticon's current commander seemed unsure of what he would do. He had no better idea, but thought he would throw in his two shanix.

Did the Deceptcions not have operatives on the planet, Lord Galvatron? It has been a long time since they were contacted but perhaps they could be useful now.

Almost as if Inferno's words had caused it to occur, the shipboard communicator crackled to life. It was bad static at best but they could make out a few words.

Decep............is.............nok..........eas......spond.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I've been offline for over a year. I have no idea where all my Decep----

Decep............is.............nok..........eas......spond.

Galvatron picks up the receiver still attached to a coil shaped cord.
(vintage phone)

This is the RULER of Decepticons! Galvatron! Your communication is breaking up! Try texting!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* blitzwing comes onto the bridge and looks around *

" yes, zis ship vill do nicely to take uz to earth... it just needs * face change * zat orrible floor painting HOOHOOHOOHOOHOOO "

* blitzwing paints a huge decepticon insignia in the middle of the floor *

* dirge now stands up and plonks a TV set in front of galvatron *

" these earthlings are scary ... look at this *

* dirge shows galvy a horde of men with spears and helmets charging down a hill

* dirge listens to the incoming communication and he goes to a terminal and opens a comm back *

" THIS IS SPARTA !!!! "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Will someone take that spray paint away from that Three-faced lunatic!!

Galvatron watches the TV with the belief that it is news footage of present real life.....

These humans are brutal towards each other. I've never liked the idea of teaming up with humans. But I would rather like these violent causing creatures to be wearing our Decepticon insignia badges. Let us find these earthlings that I am viewing. I want to make a deal with them.

Galvatron then folds his hands together to make a finger pyramid of evil contemplation.

I will make them an offer that they cannot refuse
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

A moment later, Galvatron's cell phone rings, indicating that he has a new text message from an unknown Decepticon number on an Earth area code. The text message reads.

Galvatron, this is Scorponok. If you are receiving this, please respond.

Inferno sits back in his seat and watches the new Decepticon paint an insignia on the ship, certainly a loyal follower of the Decepticon cause. He then watches the television produced by Dirge. Apparently the humans are still ape-like creatures. Although he had visited Earth a few times to do battle with the Autobots, he had never seen an Earth man since his own time. At the very least they had learned the ways of battle and it may be challenging to fight them after all.
Last edited by Blackjack on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron's cell phone rings......

WHAT WAS THAT NOISE?
Oh, It's my phone. I usually have it on vibrate... giggity...

He looks at his phone and seen that he has a text message from unknown number.

Galvatron uses the pause feature on his T-vo to pause the video footage he is watching. The barbaric ape-like humanoids are very interesting to his optics. He don't want to miss any action or violence.

Hmmmm... I don't know this number. It could be an autobot trick.
Not sure if I should answer it or not.
Does anybody here know the phone number 72-677-6665?
(spells Scorponok)
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* blitzwing now faces inferno and notices the lack of a decepticon insignia on him
then proceeds to spray paint a decepticon insignia on inferno *

" zere, now you are von ov us ... aaaaaahahahahahaha "

* dirge speaks up without looking away from his terminal *

" that number can be traced back to planet earth indeedy "

* dirge opens his cockpit and gets out the decepticon yellow book and his own mobile phone

after looking through the yellow book and his contact list dirge speaks *

" i think its scorponok BPP, ask him if he has MSN so we can talk in real time "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Scorponok you say? He still functions? EXCELLENT! With his size and strength, nothing can stop us. I'll send him a text to reply his call....
Although, I'm not good with texting. These buttons are rather small on my phone...

SITH SI GALANIZED. SCORP ON OK. HAT IS UR CORNY DANCE? DO U HARK EM ES IN?

I really need to install a better spell-check.
Hopefully he will get his message. Inferno, your insignia is dripping paint all over the place. Clean yourself up you filthy ant-droid!
Blitzwing, if I see that spray paint one more time, your gonna have 3 new faces painted on your tail-wings! Each face will be shaped like my size 50 foot!

Scourge, how much longer until we reach earth? We must find Scorponok.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Having a Decepticon insignia painted on him is not Inferno's favorite thing. He gives Blitzwing a fierce glare. A moment later, Galvatron tells him to get cleaned up. Inferno stands, walks to the other end of the ship and finds a repair bay of sorts. There he finds cleaning tools: a mop, cleaning fluids, and several scrub brushes. He begins to clean the spray paint off of his chest, grumbling about the difference between Decepticons and Predacons. As much as he would love to burn a hole in Blitzwing's head, he has two problems: a lack of flame cannons and a need to get along with the other Decepticons at least for now.

A few cycles after Galvatron sends the poorly spelled text message, something comes up on the ship's computer screen. It is an MSN message from Skorpion888. It reads.

duDe Chek out tHiS KorNY daNce!!1 and then a link which when pressed shows a video of Megatron getting down at the last party on Earth that the Decepticons held. It is obvious that Megatron is quite drunk as he is wearing a lampshade.

A moment later another message appears.

But in all seriousness, Galvatron I shall transmit my coordinates to you now. Happy landings, lol.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

That crazy Megatron! Hahahaha!!! He never misses a party!Galvatron replies to the instant message via msn...

Galvatron recieves the coordinance...

36-24-36

Galvatron69: Excellent Scorponok! Your location will be our landing sight.

SEND

Galvatron then realized he was never invited to a party on Earth......
Putting those thoughts on the backburner, Galvatron barks some more orders...

Scourge, does this thing have warp speed?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((Are those coordinates or someone's measurements? :lol: ))

After sending his message, Galvatron was met by the following:

Skorpion888: L00king forward to it dawg. Will have hot Energon ready for u. We r gonna party like its 1986.

Inferno returns from the back of the ship with the Decepticon symbol scrubbed off and his Predacon symbol properly highlighted. He walks over to Blitzwing and hands him one of the scrub brushes.

If you paint of those on me again, you will find two of your faces burned off.

Still grumbling about these Decepticons and having no respect, Inferno makes his way back to the workshop, having gotten an idea from parts inside of it. It was time to design some new weapons.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Blackjack wrote:((Are those coordinates or someone's measurements? :lol: ))

Galvatron69: Don't forget Run DMC on vinyl! A Weekend At Burnie's on VHS and we can watch MTV all night long. They actually played music videos back then!!!

Dirge set for Earth coordinance 36-24-36!!!

Then just for fun, since he was in a good mood, Galvatron poured some fresh kool-aid onto the floor. Then he watched and waited to see if Inferno would run up and drink the sugary substance.

Scourge, this is a very fine ship! Where did you say you got it from?