Deep Space/ Miscellaneous Planets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC (Railspike... Just start out as being in the bar, or Autobot city, whatever suits your fancy. You could be sitting for a drink or helping the crew disembark. Have fun! Glad you're joining!)
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

(ooc) This post is about Skyquake.

With the locator beacons of his fellow predators still functional Skyquake knew his job of disiplining them would be easy. Two beacons show up close together on his search radar. tHe identifies the signals. Ah Falcon and Sky dive. he thinks to himself just who I wanted to see. With his reciever offline and his tracker locking onto the deserters Skyquake increases his speed.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

With all autobot frequencies jammed by the jamming device on cybertron (that Stalker had hidden in the streets.). Astrotrain now heads out and was nearing the site of Skyquakes beacon. Stalker flexed his newly repairded shoulder guard.
Sending another secure signal to Skyquake "we will arrive shortly with transport for our deactivated brethren. Stay on guard"
A reply comes back "Acknowledged.

Astrotrain butts in "Nearing the planet"
The world comes into view through the monitor. "Astrotrain what is the analysis of the world" stalker asks.
"80% water, One landmass. Skyquakes signal orginiates on that landmass." Replied astrotrain
"Do a fly over of the target area before we land. So we can get a bird's eye view of the area. I don't expect combat but we must prepare for anything." Astrotrain enters the atmosphere.

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Inside the ship Stalker and the constructicons find deactivated power masters, target masters and other unknown types of robot all with varying symbols. Most are autobot but some were decepticon. Stalker did not know any of them but Scrapper did. "Alas we have found the lost expedition. They were sent from cybertron by megatron to find out were the autobots were going and to stop them. Now thanks to Skyquake we can return them to our leader."
"Just do as he commands and just take the decepticons. Leave the autobots to rust." Stalker comments.
"As you have arrived I must return to more pressing matters" Skyquake says as he walks away from the ship. His jet engines flare as he takes off seeking his true objective.
"Constructions. Load these decepticons into Astrotrain and hurry. My jamming device will only keep the Autobots busy for a short while. We must be gone from here in three cycles." transforming into satellite station mode Stalker begins to help the constructiocn in loading the deactivated decepitcons. One constructicon reaches out to reactivate a decepticon Stalker grabs his wrist. "No, we bring them back to Megatron first."
The constructicon nods and returns to work.

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

As there are few Decepticons the constructicons finish there task swiftly. "Alright then back to cybertron we have no need to be here anymore" Stalker comments. Picking up a part of TT transmission to earth he responds "right now" Astrotrain takes off from the world. "Stalker to megatron we have the cargo and we are on our return trip."

(ooc) Skyquake.
Sensing the proximity of Falcon and Skydive, Skyquake Accelerates and gains a visual on them. "now deserters you will taste my wrath." he shouts as his misiles gain a lock on. he recieves Stalkers message to megatron and remotely activates the high explosive bomb that he planted in the crashed ship. He thinks to himself 'Now that will halt any Autobot recovery operation'. With a lock on confirmer he opens fire on the two small predator jets. "This is the price of your cowardice." he shouts at them over the short range com.

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*Minutes later, TT comes out of slipstream and lands on the little planet. He walks up to the ship, and sees it strung with explosive packs. One has a timer displaying "00:00:00 REMOTE TIME OVERRIDE" and beeping like a morning alarm. He walks over to it.*
Huh. Dud. *sigh* communications guys just aren't made for this I guess...
*he walks around the other side of the ship*
Great Primus, it's intercept squad 514... *he begins to file through the deactivated bodies* and surprisingly intact! Looks like they tangled with the Cons they were intercepting...
*he inspects the rupture* and were boarded. But by lack of interior damage, they must have crashed shortly thereafter. And all the Cons are gone from the scene. I wonder why that is. Nnn. Better start evacuating this ship, I don't trust even dud Con bombs.
*He goes to work carrying the Bots to a safe distance and lying them out*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The central radio controller for the explosives activates and sends out a proximity sensor field. that encloses all entrances and exits of the ship As the arming timers of each bomb had reaching zero.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT lies down the last intact Autobot, as the Bombs reactivate and detonate, sending a huge mushroom cloud up into the thin atmosphere of the planet. TT is knocked off his feet by the shockwave, and soon shrapnel and ash rain down upon him. He transforms to tank mode to protect the new paint job on his wings and concentrate his armor.*
Geez! I ~KNEW~ even dead con bombs were dangerous... where the hell is blaster? I'm gettin tired of this cratered rock in a hurry...
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT travels through slipstream at a fair clip. Suddenly he senses a shortrange distress signal, so he drops out of slipstream into deep space*
"SLAGGING SHUTTLECRAFT! YOU ARE WEAKER THAN A MAXIMAL!"
Inferno?
"My queen had a defective shuttlecraft in his fleet! were I not trapped here, I would destroy it for purity of the colony!"
you're... not trapped here. where are you headed?
"EARTH! To carry out the orders of my Queen!"
Alright. Hop on board!
*Inferno almost accepts.. but then turns and incinerates the ship, leaving only a husk of heat shielding... then boards TT.*
"YOU... are a friend to the glorious colony! your loyalty will be rewarded..."
Thanks, Inferno. Strap in, let's go...
*And they are off to earth*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Still laughing uncontrollably Skyquake again enters earth space. "So many weak space craft. Time for target practice."
A flurry of missiles strike multiple cruisers rendering them into junk.
Skyquakes laughter turns to grumbling "Stupid weak things are no fun." accelerating hard he shouts "Must find stronger prey" as he leaves earth space.

Last edited by Deszaras on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Leaving cybertron behind the thunder arrow heads for the objective planet. Deszaras briefs his new warriors.

"Combaticons, insecticons. You are under my commander until we return to cybertron. We go to free two of our comrades from there imprisonment. Alll that you will be required to do is fight against this foe so you can earn your return trip to cybertron."

The combaticons and insecticons leave the throne room.

"Leosack. You know what to do when we reach our objective."

"Yes my emperor" he replies.

"Those decepticons will make an excellent distraction but you will have a maximum of three breams before our foes catch on to our plan. Make sure to reenergise death cobra and guyhawk and combine into lio kaiser. You must use his strength to force your way out of the enemies stronghold. I shall keep the dinosaur force and our temporary allies in line."

"What is to be done with them when we finish" Leosack asks.

"We will dump them in cybertron orbit and leave. We still have a shipment of energy to be put into building my fortress."

Leosack leaves the throne room.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The thunder arrow makes planet fall on the world bakka IV. Deszaras supervises the disembarking of his troops. He leads the dinosaur force,combaticons and insecticons to the site of there battle.

"Go forth and destroy this village, but allow them to call for help."

The warriors cheer as they charge towards the village. Deszaras stands at the top of the incline and watches. When the first attack hits and he detects the distress call deszaras opens a com channel.

"Leo sack begin your operation"

"Yes my emperor he replies over the com.

Deszaras turns back to watch the destruction. On the horizon he catches a glimpse of the enemies military force. A fleet of hovering tanks responding to the distress call. 'Now this should be interesting' Deszaras thinks to himself.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Four breems later and the military forces lay in ruins. Leosack walks from the forest with the other six members of the breast force.

"Gôryu take your dinosuar force and take the energy from this world."

The dinosuar force Move into the nearby power plant to begin there work. Deszaras turns to leosack.

"Your mission was successful then?"

"Yes my emperor" Leosack replies.

"Return to the ship and reenergize your troops we may have need of lio kaiser shortly."

Leosack bows and wlaks away with his troops. Turning back to megatrons decepticons he watches as they continue in there quest of destruction.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Astrotrain lands a few Kliks away from the fighting*

"Galvatron come, let us go and deal with this fool who dares to challenge my supremacy. I will make him pay for his ignorance."

*Looks into space*

"Sixshot is close by, I can see him coming. This should be ointeresting."
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

A signal is sent to megatron.

"Ah megatron, You have finally arrived then. Good. I have matters that I wish to discuss with you."

Deszaras flicks off his communicator and looks at the four full enegron silos.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Megatron begins to walk closer to Deszaras... as Galvatron grabs him by the arm to quickly stop him. Galvatron whispers to Megatron....

Commander, we did not come here to talk!

Megatron replies...

Let's hear him out and see what he has to say.
If we don't like what we are hearing, then we take appropiate action.

Galvatron releases Megatron's arm and listens to the conversation at hand
Commander Megatron

"Deszarus, state your business here. I didn't come all this way to be sent a signal!!!"

*Astrotrain,Sixshot and Galvatron listen as Megatron speaks.*

"Furthermore, you were the badge of the Decepticons I am Megatron Decepticon leader supreme. If you want top return to Earth and help us destroy the Autobots its under my command. If there is something you wanty in return state your business. I have other matters that demand my attention apart from you and your rabble."
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Sixshot remains airborne above the planet, observing the situation! He listens to his commander through comm. link! Sixshot scans this Deszaras and realizes that he is somehow masking his true strength! Having experience with engaging the enemy, Sixshot knows better than to underestimate this new warrior!

Megatron is stern in his words and after he speaks, Sixshot readies his weapons, while carefully monitoring Deszaras' reaction!
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"I have no quarrel with you megatron. I meerly wish to be of help to the decepticon cause. We are all decepticons here so why must decepticon fight decepticon while autobots still function."

Deszaras motions to the dinosaur force and they bring forward the visible energy that has been taken from the world [But unknown to megatron and his troops the thunder arrow is full of the stuff]. The combaticons and insecticons follow in there wake.

"this energy is yours commander as an offering. If it serves to keep the decepticons from civil war then I will obey you as one of your leiutenants. Your troops have done you proud megatron. Sorry for the events of our first meeting but I was observing your reaction to the energon that I provided you with. And by coming all this way to retrieve your troops have cemented your place as commander."

Thinking to himself. until such time as you are judged unfit to lead..

Leosack stands behind deszaras in a line with his fellow breastforce members as they wait for megatrons response.
Commander Megatron

"Then come Deszaras, come and join me in the destruction of the Autobots! Astrotrain transform and lets go."