Deep Space/ Miscellaneous Planets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Although it was obvious that he had hit a nerve, Zarak decided that he would need to submit to Time Traveller's demands for now. He says one last thing before Blackjack turns off the comm.

Very well. We shall land on your asteroid and discuss our terms. Zarak out.

Although unsure of what was going on, Blackjack switched the screen off and turned to Time Traveller, wondering what they should do next. They were still stopped, unable to proceed and presumably would remain that way until their guest willed it.

So, eh, about findin' Cambreakah? What do you mean by, he'll find us?

The Decepticon shuttle headed towards the small asteroid. The three headmasters loaded and cleaned their weapons in preparation for a possible Autobot encounter. Sixshot merely continued to lean against the wall of the ship and ponder what Greatshot had explained to him. It seemed like long ago now. He wanted to put an end to this, to understand what it was about the will to live that made particular lives special. It would end with Blackjack.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

The Ætherspite drifts loose from its moorings and docking clamps, now unlatched from the asteroid base. A small spray of turret lasers fling past the Nighteye toward the Decepticon craft. The nighteye suddenly appears much closer to the 'Spite, as though it had been traveling at the usual rate throughout the entire discussion. Another burst of laser fire spurts toward Zarak's vessel.

He's already found Zarak, so I can only presume he's found you too.

Time Traveller opens his wrist comm.

Ætherspite, stand down! I have business with the occupants of that vessel.

He flips the comm shut.

Belligerent monster truck....

I'm going back to my base to meet with this fleshie. Good meeting you all.

As the rift reopens in the front of the bridge, and TT stalks toward it, glowering, he pauses a moment and gives a little bow in passing to Redline and Minerva.

Ladies...

And with that, he disappears into the rift, and the rift disappears from the bridge.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap sits back in his chair and watches as the drama unfolds around him. The time traveller he has heard so much about reveals himself and Rattrap finds himself wondering about the nature of his powers. He watches in awe as the closest thing to a god he has ever experienced interacts with the Autobots around him. He ponders posing a question to the great being, but as suddenly has he had appeared, he vanishes. Left with the fact that a Decepticon ship was incoming and that the Autobot leader was requesting that they dock, Rattrap reverts to what he knows best.

Nighteye, power down our weapons and take us into the Aetherspite's shadow.

Nighteye tweedles in assent as the ship's movement is restored. She prepares the cable launchers and airlocks for a maneuver she has not preformed in some time. The ship hums happily as she prepares to return to the closest things to a home that she knows.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The laser fire that suddenly emitted from the Autobot warship was concerning. The small ship was designed mainly for short scouting missions and not to take sustained fire from a major warcraft. The shields could handle the short controlled sprays, more like warning shots, that were being fired now, but over a long term they would wear down. Zarak was quite pleased when the ship ceased firing, obviously some indication from Time Traveller that they were wanted guests. Even more pleasant was the message that came through a moment later.

<The ant is at the picnic, lol.>

Excellent Scorponok, please hold him there until we have finished our business. If Galvatron asks about him, tell him that the ant took the shuttle and left. That will sow dissent nicely. Mindwipe, take us in to dock with that asteroid.

What if the Autobot ship starts firing on us again, My Lord?

They won't. We are expected guests after all.

The small craft drifted past the Autobot vessel that was now docking with the large warship and down towards the asteroid. There was a docking bay obvious from this distance and Mindwipe piloted the craft down to it with ease. Once the ship had been docked, Zarak made his way to the asteroid accompanied by Sixshot. He was unsure of what to expect and where to go, but he was confident that Time Traveller would want to hear what he had to say. It was, after all, in line with both of their goals.

----------------------------------------

It was good to hear that voice again, Cambreaker's voice. Blackjack didn't respond at first, just letting Rattrap and Nighteye guide them in to dock with the 'Spite. He had been confused about Time Traveller's interaction with the Decepticons but had decided not to worry about it. But when this reunion was over, he swore he'd put an end to Sixshot.

As they began to dock, he replied, Cammy? Dat you? The three of me sure are glad to hear dat voice. I don't what else to say, but welcome back.

Sure he had questions. He wanted to know why his friend had dragged them all out here to the far reaches of nowhere. He wanted to know what Cambreaker had been doing. But he understood that all things could be revealed in time. After all he'd just met the Autobot's brother up in heaven, anything seemed possible.
Last edited by Blackjack on Wed May 18, 2011 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Nighteye, you are cleared for docking...
Cambreaker's voice fills the cabin of the Nighteye, as the docking clamp reaches out and recouples to Nighteye's hatch once again, the power and data flowing freely into the Nighteye through the associated cables. The Ætherspite's tractor beams tugs the Nighteye gently closer, as though nestling her underwing like a baby bird.

Docking complete, you may disembark.
A pause.
'Jack, what are you doing out here? Who all did you bring with you?... Hhhh. You know what, just get your skidplate over here. I missed you, you wildcard. That goes to whoever is on the Nighteye with 'Jack, too! The energon and oil is on tap!
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

It's a relief to hear that voice again. Good to hear you're still doin ok, Cambreaker.

Sideways makes his way towards the docking bay.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Minerva froze up. She couldn’t believe what her audio receptors were picking up.
Cambreaker? Was that really him? After all this time, had they really found him?

As the docking process was completed, the Autobots started to make their way toward the docking bay. Minerva looked around, seeing her friends in high spirit and anxious to be reunited with their leader. She’d been wishing and hoping for a moment like this to come for such a long time, but as the moment was finally here, she wasn’t sure of how to feel.
Part of her felt a great sadness. After all, Cambreaker had abandoned them, her, without as much as a word. Minerva had gone through this in her head over and over again, trying to convince herself that he wouldn’t have done so without having a good reason. Despite appealing to her sense of logic, she couldn’t deny that she’d been, and was still, deeply hurt.
She sighed and gently shook her head, trying to prevent her sentimentality to get the better part of her. They had no time for this. There was still a war to be fought.

She glanced over her shoulder, noticing on one of the monitors how the Decepticon ship seemed to be landing on a nearby asteroid. For a moment she wondered what they were up to and what business they had with this Time Traveller, but her attention was brought back to the present by the sounds of the docking gate hissing open, allowing her and the other Autobots on board the Ætherspite.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap watches as the Autobot's depart the bridge before rising from his chair. The hallways feels never ending as he approaches the airlock. He pauses, the end of their quest lies on the other side, but Rattrap can shake the memory of the last time he boarded the Aetherspite. He had trusted these Autobots implicitly and lost nearly a stellar cycle in statis lock. Rattrap shakes his head. It's just a ship, crewed by people you know. He reassures himself and steps across the threshold.

His foot never touches the ground, he is falling, tumbling through the void. He catches a glimpse of a silver planet moving slowly towards him. Alarms begin to ring in his cranial case as his coolant system kicks into overdrive. He spreads out his limbs in a desperate attempt to stabilize himself. Rattrap looks around him frantically as he falls, but there is nothing between him and the great silver orb beneath him. He falls for what seems like cycles, he can see begin to make out the features below him, great domes and wide avenues. The ground races up to meet him and he closes his optics for the impact. His whole body tenses, waiting for impact.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Zarak and Sixshot step through the docking gate into a rather unadorned, crudely hollowed, and still showing scrape marks from the teeth of an excavator bucket. The low, wide hallway extends deeper into the massive asteroid as the Decepticons start walking. It ends abruptly in a large blast door emblazoned with an Autobot symbol, poorly lit by a flickering wall light. Zarak reaches to key the door open, but with a sudden thunk, the panels separate slightly, and the door opens- not by sliding or swinging, but rather it transforms open, filling the gap in the armored frame, smoothly fitting the new shape like an alternate mode.
The cavernous fissure the Decepticons step into is floored with roughly hewn metal plate, and lit with torches held irregularly into the natural walls with pitons. Minerals embedded in the asteroid's inner surface glint and sparkle in the dim light.

Welcome, Zarak. Good to meet you face to face.

TT stands from a worktable situated alongside the door and looks down to the Nebulan, whom he dwarfs. He looks to Sixshot and nods in acknowledgment.

Do you like my decorating? I know it's no Nebulan palace, but I think even you can appreciate its practicality.

TT continues as he leads them to a conference table. One chair has been blocked up with rock to boost it to eye level for the two large transformers at the table.

So what in Primus' name could you possibly need my help for, that you think I will actually lift a servo to assist you with?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Time Traveller had been correct, this place was hardly a Nebulan palace. In fact, it was hardly much of anything. Why would one of Cybertron's most powerful beings and an Autobot at that, choose to live in a place like this? Ah, but that was something to ponder for another time. Zarak was impressed that Time Traveller knew a little about his own history and yet there were volume on what he didn't know and couldn't know. He smiled to himself.

Sixshot said nothing, his mind obviously forming a plan of its own. Zarak was used to this, the ninja warrior tended to lapse into silence and yet he was certain that Sixshot's sharp mind was taking in everything that either of them said or did. That and he was certainly thinking of his encounter with the Autobot Blackjack who he seemed to share a history with. Dismissing thoughts of Sixshot in order to focus on the negotiation ahead, Zarak climbed up to the seat provided for him. He had considered bringing his own transdector so he wouldn't be a man among giants, but it seemed inappropriate to do so.

So, you too would like to get down to business, yes? Then let us get down to business. I have a unique request to make of you, one that requires your time traveling abilities. This request will acheive something you yourself have wanted for a long time; and don't try and tell me you don't, because I have done my research on you much as you have done yours on me. But let me cut to the chase, I wish to alter one day in Transformer history. I wish to prevent Megatron from ever starting the Great War, thus preventing the war from occuring, yes. I know you have always desired for the war to be ended and this will accomplish both of our goals.

Zarak studied the faceplate of the transformer before him. Although Time Traveller was the closest thing to a deity he had encountered, he was certain he would have peaked his interest. He smiled to himself again.

[color=dark blue]Not long now, yeeeeees.[/color]
Last edited by Blackjack on Wed May 25, 2011 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Time Traveller shakes his head in sarcastic disbelief.

Oh, you make it sound so easy. I just hold your little endoskeletal hand, we take a quick jaunt back in the time stream, distract Megatron with some "Fembots Gone Wild" DVDs, and voilá, the transformers live in peace and prosperity for ever and ever, Ah-bots.

OOC: (Amen, but with bots.)

TT ends his tirade with a long, flat, skeptical look at Zarak and an awkward silence. Before Zarak is about to break it, he starts in again.

Really Zarak, you didn't make it to where you are by being that naïve. In fact, I think you understand full well that it doesn't work that way, even though a fleshling from this universe has never, ever time traveled. For all I know, it would turn you inside out, or give you cancer, or somehow shorten your already vanishingly brief lifespan. Furthermore, I can only guess that your motive is not even remotely the same as mine. So. One more chance. What do you want from me, and why should I give it to you? Quickly now, you have other appointments.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Anger rises inside of Zarak as Time Traveller talks down to him. This prejudice, discrimination against flesh creatures is understandable, but how dare Time Traveller consider him so insignificant. All Autobots were the same, bigots. He begins to speak, but is cut off by Time Traveller's lecturing, further fueling his anger.

First of all, I have no intention of undergoing the time travel myself. That is why I've brought along Sixshot. He is the Decpeticons foremost assassin.

He paused to let that word sink in. Sixshot's expression did not change although he had not been aware that he would be the one entrusted with this task. Zarak was interesting in that way, quite unpredictable in his methods.

Also, you presume that I'm going to ask you nicely to do this. You are the one who is naive. My associate Scorponok is holding your friend Inferno captive on Earth as we speak. At my command he will have the ant's spark removed and destroyed, so that not even you can bring him back. If you agree to do what I have asked, I will see to it that Inferno is brought to you unharmed and you will never hear from me or my associates again. If you do not agree, well, I believe we have an understanding about that as well, yeeeees.

Although he was a flesh creature, Sixshot did not doubt the Decepticon mind that seemed to work inside of Zarak. He was impressed by how cold his new companion could be at times.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Time Traveller scoffs bitterly.

You are unbelievable, fleshling. You still base so much of your narrow understanding on presumption. You threaten now one spark of one transformer, but to unleash an assassin, much less a Decepticon, in another time stream would endanger far more. By coming here, you have endangered only your OWN spark, or whatever you have, as well as those of Sixshot and all of your crew.

While it is clear that your avarice knows no bounds, and your understanding of the time stream is that of a typical mortal, I am interested in hearing your plan, and how you think it would work out. Try me.

He leans forward, silent, awaiting the megalomaniac human to spew a few more threats before describing a plan that is not possible in the purview of the multiverse. He glances over Sixshot, a formidable Decepticon indeed. Megatron was a fool to have squandered away his control of this one indeed, from a military standpoint of course. His security computer alerts him silently.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((It is like Christmas in here, with all the red and green, lol.))

Barely keeping his anger in check, Zarak struggles to find the words to answer. He realizes that Time Travller is not responding to his threats and truly feels that he is only a insignificant fleshling. Again he feels the other presence, the one that had given him this idea. He hears its voice.

Perhaps I should speak with him.

Before he can respond, Zarak feels the other presence invading his mind. It had never done this before and he feels momentary fear before his own conciousness is pushed away, seemingly outside of himself. He knows that the other presence is now in control.

Suddenly, Zarak's eyes glow bright red. The human form of Zarak now speaks with a different voice, one that is far more robotic and sinister.

You will have to excuse Zarak. He cannot be considered responsible for his own actions. I'm certain you know who I am, as you are a god among our people. Let me explain the plan, as it is my own, yeeees. Having seemingly spent an eternity in limbo, I have had time to think on the mistakes made by the transformer race. The greatest of these being The Great War. This war was of course the brainchild of my predecessor. However, what would happen to our race if something were to happen to that Megatron. To that end, I have attempted to seek out the party responsible for creating the transwarp rift that resulted in my own journey into the past. I have tracked that rift back to you and I understand that you have the power to send one back in time. What I propose is this, you will send Sixshot back in time. I will leave this one's body and inhabit that of my warrior. Once he has located Megatron, I will enter his body and direct his course of action away from beginning the Great War. With my own guidance, Cybertron will become the paradise that it was meant to be, no infighting amongst our people, only purity as our creator intended yeeeeeeeeees.

The voice is quiet, but obviously still present in Zarak as the red eyes study Time Traveller. Sixshot glances at the possessed Nebulan, pondering the madness in this plan. Why should he allow himself to be 'inhabited' by this being?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Time Traveller narrows his optics

Megatron. Two. The second Megatron two to travel in this universe, in fact. I knew this Zarak was not cunning enough to find me here on his own.

TT glances to Sixshot, who is equally as surprised by this deus ex machina. TT scans over the fleshling-in-a-robot-suit again, cold and calculating. This was one dangerous Decepticon, and for him to have learned in two universes how to hop to another, it could be no coincidence.

I think you're in absolutely no need of me, MegaZarak. You found your way here, where the Great War still rages. Is this not long in your own past? But, I suppose, you did not survive your own universe...

This remark seems to ruffle even this suave Predacon's feathers.

so I'm guessing this, like your transwarp drive failure, was an accident. We should get you back to your own time. I assure you, there are other universes where the Transformers live in peace, though none you shall rule. I see no need to create another for you to reign in, as neither tyrannical dictatorship nor peaceable republic.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Zarak's form remains still. And then the voice of the long dead, or was it not yet born, Predacon comes through.

Very well. I offered you merely a chance to acheive what you have always desired and in return I have been given nothing but threats, threats which you have no basis to back up. Before I leave, I want you to consider this while you lay awake in recharge. I am an interloper in this time and like those who have come before me, my presence here will surely cause....ripples. Consider if you will all of the things that I can accomplish by merely exisiting in this time, for instance, the destruction of your pathetic Autobot friends. And before you start spouting this godly nonsense about sending me back to my own time, let me assure you that my spark is quite resistant to being taken anywhere I do not wish to go, yeeeeees. Come Sixshot, we're leaving.

The Nebulan's form rises from the table, still seemingly inhabited by the Predacon spirit. Sixshot however does not move. He calls out to the retreating form of the small creature.

I would remain a moment and speak with Time Traveller.

Zarak does not respond, he merely continues. Whether he considered Sixshot a traitor or not did not matter. Sixshot had decided never to follow someone he couldn't trust to do something predictable. This 'spirit' had already stated its intention to use him, and that was unacceptable. He turned to Time Traveller.

Perhaps you can answer a question I have been seeking the answer to, Time Traveller. Is it my destiny to face the Autobot named Blackjack? Will the nightmares end if I do so?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Time Traveller scoffs at the retreating MegaZarak. He then turns to Sixshot, still bemused by the possessed human.

Sixshot, I presume you have encountered Greatshot. I knew he would find you eventually.
To answer your question warrior: You make your own fate. Don't let me determine it for you. That goes for the nightmares, too.

TT can immediately sense the reverent Sixshot's disappointment.

Listen, I'm not here to hand out answers. But I will tell you one thing.

The nightmares are still very real. YOU made them, and you make them today. You still have time to stop them.

Sixshot considers this as TT gazes optic-to-optic for a long pause.

But you can never bring her back.

TT stands slowly, still holding Sixshot's optics, and then turns.
The Last Autobot
City Commander

Post by The Last Autobot »

A massive silver and golden spaceship cruised through the vacuum of space. It slowly approached the atmosphere of a small, unknown planet. IT gently fired its retrorockets ad began to orbit the small planet. Inside, a faint hologram fizzled at the ship's controls.

Computer, voice message.

A small screen popped up in front of the hologram, who tapped a few symbols on the surface of the screen. A small timer appeared, and the hologram spoke.

Fellow Autobots, I am The Last Autobot. If you are out there among the stars and receive this mesage, I urge that you respond immediately so that we might join forces and begin to eradicate the Decepticon menace. Farewell.

The small timer stopped, and the screen shifted around. The hologram absentmindedly pressed send and a soft pinging noise began emitting out through space. It was the message he'd recorded, being sent out through space over and over and over again.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Sixshot is impressed by the answers he receives from Time Traveller. This Autobot certainly is as wise as the stories had foretold. He knew of the meeting with Greatshot and he knew of what haunted Sixshot's dreams. He held the Autobot's gaze, but did not reply. Once Time Traveller was finished, he merely turned and followed Zarak from the asteroid, quickly catching up with the smaller form of the Nebulan.

As they reached the ship, Zarak addressed him. It was his own voice again, but now Sixshot knew of the madness behind the words.

Inform the others that we are heading up to meet the Autobot vessel. If there are as few Autobots as there appears to be, then we should have no problem getting what we need from them.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The yellow ship travels away from the Earth's atmosphere....
The Decepticons all sit patiently while Galvatron examines the GPS program.

None of these scanners show any traces of Decepticon ships in the area.
But I do see what appears to be a beakon on the screen here.
Soundwave... take us to coordinance 1313. I am feeling lucky.

Psychotron is worried about space travel. He gets up from his seat and jumps down to the floor. He walks down the narrow walkway up to the front and climbs up next to Galvatron...

Lord Galvatron, does this ship contain oxygen? If not, I will die soon.

You have a lot to learn about Decepticon technology. We know how weak you worthless humans are. You die so easily it's not fun to kill you anymore. Your new body allows you to breath in space and on other planets. As well as under water. You are not emortal but you are a higher rank than other fleshlings.

Pshychotron walks back to his seat....
I must learn all the abilities I have in this body. Perhaps one day I can overpower that lunatic Galvatron and all of his minions..