Deep Space/ Miscellaneous Planets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

His hatred boiling at the words of the Time traveller Stalker charges out onto the ramp.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT leaps off the top of Astrotrain landing on Stalker's rocket. He kicks at Stalker's comms dish, damaging it badly. He holds on tight with one arm, and with the other, points his MG at Stalker's cab.* Lets go for a drive. Don't try to pull anything swift.
*TT tenses his legs to leap off, knowing Stalker will soon try to pull something swift*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

With TT hanging on stalker pulls a slight turn so he can see what has happened to astrotrain. With the mg still pointed at himstalker continues forwards. He chuckles to himself over the damaged dish. with his locator signal cut off his fellow predators would be made aware of it. he just had to keep the dreaded autobot at bay until then. Jokingly he says " I would hate to get shot by you on this world. Why are you gunning for me anyway? All I am doing is following megatrons orders." to TT. Altering his course towards a falling object stalker continues to bide his time and give TT his free drive.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I'm gunning for you cus you're the only 'Con active on this rock.... "Following orders" my skidplate. *TT flips off, landing in front of Stalker, stopping him short* What were your 'orders' anyway?
*sees a meteor enter the thin atmosphere behind them*
get me squished? nice try. Or was it to lure the 'Bots into a trap? Talk fast... I'm not content to wait til your wimpy neon buddies get here.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"Megatron simply wanted optimus prime for some reason. He did not discuss deatils but all of a sudden back on quintessa he wanted us back on cybertron. I was following orders to return when astrotrain was sabotaged and i made an emergency landing here. Megatron was again insistent on us returning to cybertron after i contacted him about our prediciment so i used some of Quakes parts to repair astrotrain so i could follow my commanders orders. But it seems as if the autobots did not like prime either." Stalker syas to TT. He transforms into robot mode and points at the 'meteor'. "See that looks like prime."

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*he holds his gun and eyes unwaveringly on stalker* nice try. I'm sure there's also an elephant over there?
*opens handsfree com* Magnus, you here yet? this 'con has resorted to telling me he sees optimus prime's body falling from the sky behind me.
*closes comm, then mutters*
What a goon.
Say, 'con, ever considered a paint job? i think a camo silver with some red fenders would suit you better than.... pink.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Keeping his hatred of TT in check Stalker watches as the 'Prime' hits the ground behind TT. Looking though his Neon sighted missile the prime does not show up as normal. " Mock me if you wish autobot." Stalker says to TT "But there is an Optimush prime behind you."
The prime rises from the dust of the moon. "enemies" it shouts in a quintesson voice.
Staker obtains a lock on the 'prime' with his large missile.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

[quote= "Stalker"]"But there is an Optimush prime behind you."[/quote]
well then i guess there's not much i can do about it now, then, is there?
*sees Stalker sighting a missile*
What the slag do you think you're doing! *he kicks the giant rocket hard, knocking it off it's path just as it leaves the firing rail*
TRANSFOOORM! *TT hits the ground hard as a Leopard II tank*
Prepare to taste a REAL tank,.... *he is cut off as his aim is suddenly jarred by the footfalls of the approaching robot*
Slag! *He transforms back to robot mode, whirling around to look as he does* Prime?
*The droid aims it's rifle at TT, eyes glowing evil red*
Oh. Transform!
*this time he takes the form of a backhoe, slams his stabilizers the the ground, and swings his rear boom out in front of the droids legs. The fake Prime goes sprawling to the ground past TT and Stalker*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"listen to me next time autobot. i may hate you and your kind but I will not lie." shouts Stalker. he pulls his missile launcher out and fires at the fake prime. The missiles glance the enemy but do no damage. "Slag"
A fleet of aircraft sweep over the moon "Predators attack prime" Stalker transmits over his short range com system. One drops another large missile onto Stalkers launching rail. A second green one links to Stalkers targeting systems. telepathically the jet speaks to stalker. 'I will fire your missile just keep it steady.'
'Fine talon' stalker replies.
the group of aircraft turn round to attack the 'prime'

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

After a quick pickup of Mirage who had been floating in orbit around the scene, Arcee's ship lands mere feet away from the phoney Prime.

"I see you guys have collected our trash!" she yells, running out toward TT.

The other Autobots spread out, half taking on Stalker, half facing off against "Prime."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

yeah. what's going on with this?
*TT sees the impostor lash out at the autobots around him, giving a shrill quint battle cry*
Ah. Right. *TT braces against the recoil and peppers the fake in the back with superheated machine gun rounds, dropping him to a smoking wreck on the ground*
Don't make em like they used to. Now, about these 'cons i caught. Battle royal?
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

*Having had to shed his exoskeleton and helmet, due to the damages sustaind on Quintessa, Magnus is facing the fake Optimus making the scene very much seem brother against brother. The white form of Magnus standing opposite of his red and blue clone...or should we say clone of a clone.*

I may have never added components like the axe, but I am still the equal in form of the real Optimus. And I have one thing you do not, you pile of garbarge. I have friends!!

*Sideswipe, and Smokescreen come racing from behind doppleganger with a line stretched between their two car modes. They drive around either side of "Optimus" binding his legs and forcing him forwrd onto the ground. Magnus is quick to leap onto the prone form, and commence a sound thrashing*

Smokescreen, Sideswipe, make sure to keep those lines tight!

Though this is a necessary evil, I can't help bit feel a chill to my processing core, by doing this.

*Continually pounding on the skull of his twin, Magnus is closing in on deactivation of the drone. Obviously distraught the actions take longer than he cares for and the strain on his emotions are evident!*

If I ever see one of those twisted five faced dregs again, it will be the last thing he sees.

*Magnus rises from the grim task with shoulders slumped, and a look of disgust. Turning to the other battle ensuing yards away...*

Smokescreen, Sideswipe, engage Stalker. This job is done.

*Turning back to the defeated drone*

I thought we had found you again, old friend... Why did you leave us without even a hint as to where you were going?

*Magnus turns back to the matter at hand. Stoically raising his rifle at the closest Predator...for after all, he is just a soldier*
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*standing next to Magnus, TT says grimly* you did what you need to. Now. lets do this. *back to back with Magnus, he raises his rifle against Talon...*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

(ooc) thanks to the moderators for getting rid of that annoying pest
Seeing all of the autobots shocked Stalker. A large jet flies past creating a wall of fire bwetween the autobots and Stalker. "you cannot do anything without me can you stalker" the jet shouts.
"Skyquake. Forget those autobots pick me up." the large jet swoops in low and stalker dives into its cargo hold. "We will come back for astrotrain but for now we will leave him."
"Megatron will not be happy at that" replies Skyquake swooping in over astrotrain and latching onto him with a grappling hook.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

From the cockpit of the autobot spacecraft Kup sees how a decepticon jet devides the party by a raging fire wall,

"Well by the moons of charr" he mumbles and picks up a comm line with his fellow autobots,

"This is Kup on the comm , you out there duck for cover i'm taking them deceptibreaths down before they escape, keep your optics open for falling schrapnell!!"

* Kup closes the comm and runs toward the port side ion blaster cannon ,

"Try some of these on for size you scallywags!"

*he slams the operating triggers on place and jumps on the aiming seat,

Loud blasts ignite from the ion cannon slamming true the wall of fire aiming for the rudders and main engines of the jet,

* A rain of ion shots penetrates the wall of fire impacting on the guidance systems of the jet, one engine takes a direct hit and bursts into flames,
the whole craft starts swerving downward to the left, almost out of control,

*Kup seizes fire and runs towards the airlock, ready with his blaster armed to help his comrades on the outside and for finishing of the decepticreeps,

"Well It's just like the time that...."

TTSSSSSHHHH! , the portside airlocks outher door opens and Kup jumps onto the surface ready for action,
The past is the greatest teacher
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Rodimus glances over at Kup

Way to go old timer, where would we be if we hadn't found you?

"Back, on Cybertron shining your crankcase I bet" Kup winks and smirks.

Rodimus lays down covering fire in the direction of smokescreen and sideswipe

Get ready Autobots, that Jet is gonna come down hard and fast. Be ready, they aren't gonna be too happy. He glances at magnus You gonna be ok without your armour?
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Skyquake's damage was major but not beyond him. "Snare. Join with me" The small red jet links into skyquakes power systems. His main thruster remains offline but his auxilary thruisters kick in. "It's no use we will have to dump the junk." Comments Skyquake. before he releases astrotrain. "Now for vengence" he remarks before sweeping round to face the autobots. Skyquake targets the autobot ship and fires a salvo of missile in its direction.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Oh no you don't!
*TT transforms into jet mode, flying an intercept course with teh salvos. as he crosses their path, he dumps all his countermeasures, the rockets lose there lock and detonate on the ground before the ship, some flying past it harmlessly. TT transforms into robot mode, catching the slow-moving skyquake around the nose. He kicks at the small predator , loosening their connection*
Come out you cowards!
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Autobots we need to take Skyquake down NOW!!

The bots start to unload their weapons toward Skyquake and he is rocked heavily by the barrage. Rodimus opens his Comm

Computron, this is Rodimus, lock onto my beacon and get your big metal fender up here.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

As Skyquake loses altitiude he transforms. The transformation throws Stalker from the hold and TT from the nose. He skids to a halt on the surface of the moon. "Annoying autopests" he shouts. The large robot trurns to face the Autobots with his missile launcher in hand. His logic chips having been scambled by the weapons fire cannot identify any targets so he starts randomly firing his missile launcher in the general direction of the autobots.

The four smaller predator jets fearing for there own hides disapear into the darkness of space. Skyquake senses there retreat and shouts "Cowards i will deal with you after i finish these Autobots" ceasing his maddened firing of his weapon.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.