Site Aesthetics

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Site Aesthetics

Post by Time Traveller »

I like the redeco on the homepage, Trance! I do have a question/suggestion. The form page styles....is there a way to get or create more? right now i have it on the 'silver' one, i can't stand teh comic one, sorry. i'm not sure what the situation is on that, cus i've seen some friends of mine that belong to other forums that look just like this. if there is a way to create themes i'd be willing to help do so, with a little instruction.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Yes, there are many templates to choose from. I definately would like some help with the forums. I'll try to get you more administrative rights, though my plate is pretty full with the email problem I've been having lately, taking pics of the lot I just got, and of course lab :wink:

In the meantime, you can checkout http://www.phpbb.com for some ideas! If you come up with anything, let me know. I'll also be making a custom one that fits more with my site as soon as my 'plate' gets a little less full!