Skins

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Aanallein
Alternator

Skins

Post by Aanallein »

Well everyone, I was thinking, maybe some better skins? I don't like the phpbb Subsilver, but personally, I think it looks better than the Comicbook.

I'm currently experimenting with skins at my other site, if need be when I get it down, I can help out and get some new ones figured out here.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

i agree. i wanted to get something a little more transformer-specific, but i'm not familiar with the skin modding stuff. get to me thru email or msn, and i'll see what we can do. i'd appreciate the help.
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

I would get to you through MSN, but you are never on when I am! But whatever, I'll catch you sooner or later. It is a lot of work with Pix Codes though.

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

ok. well have fun with it, and maybe explain it to me sometime.i'm glad you're helping out. your assistance will be repaid in transformer knowledge ;)
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Speaking of skins, how's it coming on the production line TT? Do you need any pix/hex codes or you got it all down to a science? I can post a bunch up if need be.

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

actually, email me everything you know.
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Time Traveller wrote:actually, email me everything you know.
That's a big 10-4 TT. Should I get a copy out to you Mr. Trance, or care you not to bother with that?

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

if he wants it (or has time) i'll send it, but he's got a store to run, and a lab to work in. that's why i'm here.
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Did you ever get anything with the skins done? I've yet to email you anything, but just wondering if you had any progress.

It isn't that hard... you should be able to figure it out with out my aid. You are smart enough.... I think.

trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Do you guys have something you want me to install? Just let me know and I'll get right on it. You can search phpbb's site for some samples, if you see something you like, just send me the link and I'll try to get it up and running! Eventually I'll create my own, but I've got a bazillion other things above that on the priority list ;)